The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:46 pm

She smiled at Mary Rose. "Yes, the more power we give her the less we have for ourselves. In my opinion it is a very insecure woman who wants everything she sees. Nothing will ever make that woman happy." She shook her head sadly.

She smiled and took Mary Rose's hand. "I'm glad to hear that. In fact I hope we soon come to be like sisters. I never had a sister before.."
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:33 am

I nodded with my head slightly.

''No matter what my brother gave her,she always wants more.I think that she will only be happy if she become the Queen.''

I let out a big heavy sigh.

''You are already like sister to me,and there is nothing more that would make me more happy that for you to think of me as your family...''

I said with soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 4:01 am

"I wonder how far a woman thinks she can go before turning herself inside out, becoming completely unrecognizable to herself all the while ruining others' lives and holding nothing sacred." Charlotte sighed. "For all that Lady Anne wishes to be queen, one thing is true: she can never be God, though from what you've said I've no doubt she would aim so high," she gave a rueful little laugh but in truth the more she heard about Anne Boleyn the more interesting the woman became.

She smiled happily when Mary Rose said they were already like sisters. "You're right, we are already very close. And you've made it easy for me to ease into court life, from the first day I arrived. I will always remember that."
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:25 am

''She will not stop until she don't get what she want,and that is to be Queen.She will ruin anyone who stand in her way,but in the end she will ruin herself.''

I said honestly, with a sad smile.

''I'm glad that I manage to do that...But you have helped me as well,and that I will never forget.''

I said happily to her.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 10:46 pm

She gave a playful smile and put her finger to her lips. "Your Highness! Now remember, tis treason to speak such of Lady Anne.. or at least such a law shall be enacted very soon!" She giggled. "It's such a shame when women cannot be satisfied by simple things: a sunny day, the laughter of children, good food and wine, a stroll through the garden just before twilight when the skies are peach and purple," she blushed "and the love of a good man. I think if any woman can know these things her heart is full."

She smiled, returning to the sofa near the cradle to listen in case her son cried for her. "Me? Really? How have I helped?"
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 6:57 pm

I laughed softly.

''Oh Charlotte....Yes it is the shame that woman can not see how small things can make your life beautiful and so much happier place.If I was not born as Princess I would never wish to be one.''

I added seriously.

''Oh you came in right time...It was hard for me then since my sister died and I was thinking that I do not deserve to be happy.But than you came and I don't now just speaking with you made me feel better.''

I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 4:58 am

She smiled, and her eyes glowed with the thought of such a thing. "Oh, yes any woman can have such a thing, such moments are more priceless than jewels. And I know being a princess is not all that people think it is, but it is something every girl plays at, something every girl wants to be when she grows up." She remembered the dresses her mother made her that she always played Princess in.

She held Mary Rose's hand. "I'm glad I could make you feel better, I suppose it was meant for us to be friends. I daresay you have helped me so much as well."
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 11:43 am

I sighed a little.

''Yes you are right there is more important things than jewels and dresses...It is not but yes every girl wants to be one,but those are just dreams of little girls.''

I squeezed her hand gently and smiled softly.

''I suppose it was....How so? How have I helped?''

I asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 5:21 am

"I think it is the pinnacle that we aspire to in our youth, that we wish to be pretty and beloved of the people, destined for greatness. But we make our own destinies great, no matter what station we have in life."

She smiled. "When I first arrived to make my home here in England, I knew not a soul apart from my husband, and you took me into your household with such ease as though it were nothing. And from you I've also learned much more about how to carry myself like a true lady, and that a person can look past another's social status and see the heart within. I've known quite a few nobles, but you are the one with the most caring and love."
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 12:17 pm

''Yes no matter who we are ,we are the ones who created own destinies great or not.''

I said with a sight.

''I did all those things? I'm glad that I have helped you and that I make you feel welcome here.I think that faith bring us together in time when we most need friend to help us and to make us feel better.''

I smiled as I spoke softly.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:44 pm

She nodded in agreement. "You may trust that I shall always be here for you, not only as a lady of your household, but also as a friend."
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 5:52 pm

I squeezed her hand gently with a smile.

''As I will always be here for you....I forgot to ask you,how is your friend?Is she feel better?''

I asked worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 7:37 pm

She looked down sadly, remembering how she'd left Gia and feeling guilty that she had moved on to live the life she had now. She sighed deeply. "She is no better, I feel awful that I had to leave her in her sickbed, I should have stayed but Anthony suggested I return. Sometimes I think.." she choked back a sob. "Sometimes I think she will not last very long, and if she dies I will not be there with her." Tears rolled down her pale cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 8:10 pm

I squeezed her hand gently again as support.

''Do not feel guilty,you now have family and I'm sure that she understand that.It is not easy I know but you must peeper yourself and be strong,and who knows maybe she will be better soon.''

I said as softly as I could.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 3:50 am

She nodded and patted her tears dry. "You are right. It's only that I miss her, she has been a very big part of my life and I don't want to lose her. I've never really lost anyone before.." She sighed and tried to smile.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 12:48 pm

I tried to smile a little.

''Maybe you will not lose her....I know how much you love her and it will be hard and pain will be great but in time it will pass,but you must remember that no matter where she is she is always with you,in your heart.''

Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 5:22 am

She could have kicked herself for speaking as though Gia were already gone. She shook her head, a little amazed at her train of thought. "You know me, Your Highness. I am not morbid nor pessimistic. I suppose it is easier to vent to you." She smiled. "All the same, I thank you for your kind words."
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 12:23 pm

''Sometimes I good to tell everything that is troubling your heart and you have nothing to thank me.''

I said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 3:37 am

She smiled, thankful to have as good a friend as Mary Rose on her side. "I know I will always be able to confide in you, there are few I can do that with, but you will always remain one of them. It is a shame we were not sisters," she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:59 am

I smiled to her softly,nodding with my head a little.

''You will always have my support and I will always be here for you.''

I said honestly.

''Yes that is big shame,but if we are sisters we wouldn't probably get well together.''
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 2:18 am

"Perhaps.. I always wanted a sister, someone to play dolls with, and have pretend tea parties, share secrets with.." she shrugged. "It was not in the stars, I suppose. I think we two are too old for those things," she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 12:25 pm

''I mostly played with my brothers and his friends then with my sister but yes I can undrstand you perfectly.''

I said with a little smile.

''Ah we can try if you want,and are not that old.''

I said laughing softly.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 3:20 am

She nodded in complete understanding. "Having brothers, it helps you to be strong!" She laughed at the image of them playing pretend. "I think I much rather prefer being a grown-up, even with all the responsibilities I always said I never wanted," she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 6:39 pm

''Yes it helps a lot.''

I said and then laughed softly.

''I would rather go back in those time,it was much easier back than.''
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 8:43 pm

She smiled a bit sadly, because her childhood reminded her of Gia, and Gia was presently not in her life. Charlotte was on her own. "I suppose I shall try to get a little rest while baby Henry is asleep. He likes to wake me in the middle of the night," She smiled and rolled her eyes. "I am soon to go to Suffolk to witness the duke's wedding. Shall you go as well?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next