The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Secluded Fountain

Go down 
+9
Mary Dawn
Mary Boleyn
Edward Seymour
Anne Stanhope
Viola Lancaster
Muriel Howard
Niklaus Petrovin
Elizabeth Seymour
Katherina Prue
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

Secluded Fountain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 11:31 pm

Niklaus remained silent for a while. But suddenly he giggled "Have you met a travelling family? Oh..what a terrible secret, Elizabeth. I'm scared.." He grinned, without removing his eyes from her and without removing his hand from under her skirt
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:50 pm

I moved closer towards him resting my hand on his waist. Yes they opened my eyes up to a few things they taught me a thing or two like the cutting of the palms, being connected to someone through their blood.. I brought myself closer to his body. I suspose it is the black arts but it all made sense to me klaus especially the drinking of others blood their is nothing more divine than to see the sweet crimson red color run freely from their neck
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 10:57 pm

Niklaus removed slowly his hand and stared carefully at her face "Drinking blood? Wait..are you saying that you met...vampires? Come on, do you really believe in such things, Elizabeth?" He grinned and placed his hand on her neck, caressing it slowly
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 11:31 pm

I looked at him dissapointed. Yes Niklaus i have and i suspose you find me crazy too now I removed his hand from my neck and let it drop i shook my head dissapointed. I thought you would understand me I brought my legs up to my chest and looked straight ahead of me through my clouded eyes that were filling with tears
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:17 am

Niklaus laid on grass in her same position and wrapped an arm around her waist "Ehy..shh. I will be your vampire...or whatever you wish I be for you. Just don't cry.." He whispered into her ear and kissed softly her shoulder
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 8:04 am

I placed his hand between my heart and sniffled. Just be yourself for me klaus... Yet you still have yet to tell me you're big bad secret and i think i know why you killed your farther.. I turned my body towards his pressing my lips over his pulling his lips in
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 10:50 pm

Niklaus stopped teasing her skin with his lips and looked at her with a mixture of anger and passion "You always think of knowing everything about me. But you don't. So tell me..why I did that?" They were so close that he could feel her breath on him
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 9:01 am

I could feel him getting angry by his chest i frowned wrapping my legs between his. Smoothingly i ran my hand up his neck. Ssh klaus...... I meant no harm but if you want to remain angry why don't you turn it in to passion! Do i even stir any desire within you or is it just great self control! I rolled him on to his back spreading my hands up his chest taking in his scent,feel and how his body looked i gave a satisfied grin tickling my fingers down him until they reached where they did my eyes alight[/color]
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 10:55 pm

Niklaus sighed in surprise as she rolled him on his back, but he let her do that. He looked at her with irony painted on his face "Self control..you say? Who knows? Maybe I'm cold by nature. And you should know that, since you know everything about me.." He grinned and wrapped his arms around her. He could feel her curves pressed against his body
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 3:58 am

I ran my lips up his neck I am sorry klaus you just intrigue me to a certain point... A part of me hopes that i make you happy. I laid on top of his body and brought my lips up to his letting them linger above his. Do you regret that our paths met i seem to bring you nothing but anger I pressed my nose against his
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 10:47 pm

Niklaus felt a shiver along his back as he felt her lips on his again. He kissed her with desire but removed hadly his lips from hers after few time "Don't tempt me, Elizabeth. You're trying to find my weakness since long time. Since too long time.." He grinned and kept on biting softly her lips and her chin, now almost sure he was losing his control
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 6:41 pm

I started to do his shirt up Fine i shall behave myself in your company will that suit you! I got up and straighten out my skirts turning my hair into a plait. How come i don't turn your desire on Frowning down at him
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:02 pm

Niklaus remained on grass and looked up at her with a grin. He was breathing deeply "Who told you that you don't turn my desire on? Tell me and I'll kill him.." He giggled and grabbed her skirt. With a quick movement he moved his hand under her skirt and started caressing her delicate ankle
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 4:59 pm

I squealed with delight as he pulled me next to him. Uhm.. I thought that men get a certain physical desire but their is no rush you are more than enough for me I placed my head next to his breathing down his neck as he careesed different parts of me. I kissed his cheek and under his earlobe tenderly
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 11:45 pm

Niklaus let out a sigh mixed to a moan as she kissed his earlobe. He pulled her towards himself strongly and grinned "So..what do you want, Elizabeth? Do you wish I forget being a gentleman and I take you here? You just have to ask.." He bit her lips with excitement. He was fighting with himself but she was breaking his wall
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 12:50 am

I looked right into his eyes. Klaus you will end up hating me for leading you into temptation and i can't bare to be without you again so only lay with me because it's in you're heart that you want too and not me teasing and you just giving in I wrapped m arms around him and just held him to my chest for awhile. I traced my fingertips along his jawline and looked at him. Secondly i want well you know well.. i think it should take place under the moon and stars with no regrets from either of us i can wait until you want me even if it takes an eternity
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 11:32 pm

Niklaus wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his head on her breasts "Ohh..I see. You want to wait the darkness to come for giving me your virtue. What a wise and good girl.." He whispered ironically and kept on kissing her breasts slowly. Even if she was completely clothed, he felt he couldn't resist for long
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 4:27 am

I wondered if he had even listern to a word i was saying. I unlaced my corset still keeping it on but le enough for him. Klaus this is me i have always thought about it being romantic under the watchful eye of the night anyway i don't want to lead you astray. I want to be as one with him so much but i was nervous what if i was a dissapointment to him I rest my head on his while he was kissing my breasts now bare skin
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 11:10 pm

Niklaus felt a shiver as she unlaced her corset revealing her breasts. He kissed it with passion but he raised up his head suddenly "Hmm..it seems someone here misanderstood your words. Forgive me. I want it will be special for you. Special for both. And if you're not ready, I'll wait.." He felt her curves under his hands and imagined her hot blood running under it "We're already tied for eternity, after all.." He whispered
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 9:03 pm

I giggled Oh klaus you have no need to apologize i suspose you were thinking i wanted to act out some accient ritual? I lifted his head up towards my lips I am ready i want it to happen with you we may be tied together by blood but i am curious to know what it is like to be connected physically I pressed my lips against his gently taking in the sense of his breath
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:37 pm

Niklaus enjoyed deeply her lips's taste "Ohh..it will be an amazing sensation, you'll see. My lips on yours, my body in yours..and our souls tied together as one. I want you, Elizabeth.." He whispered with passion and kissed her again and again
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 6:28 pm

Pulling him closer to her she took of the rest of his shirt and her corset pressing her bare chest against. Wrapping her fingers in his hair she raised an eyebrow. I want you more than desire and lust is it the same for you or have i pushed you to the verge of just giving in to temption Biting her lip she thought maybe she was asking too much of him
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 5:37 pm

Niklaus kissed her with the same desire. He traced her neckline and her breasts with his finger. Once he removed his lips from hers he stopped, but with his eyes still shyning of passion "It depends what you mean for more, sweety.." He asked grinning. This girl was much more intriguing than he thought at the beginning
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 12:39 am

I went shy when he called me sweety. I just like being with you and i don't want that to end you know how much you mean to me i know you don't do feeling talk Suddenly overcome with embarassment i pulled my corset on and kissed him goodbye. I have to go and bathe in roses I am meeting a very special man later tonight I got up trying to straighten myself out
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 6:35 pm

Niklaus looked up at her, leaning his elbow on grass. A mix between an evil and seductive grin appeared on his lips "Hmm..really? I'd like to know this lucky man. But I'd like also warm him: this lady in front of me could drive him mad.." He said playfully
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secluded Fountain
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next