The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

The Queen's Bedchamber

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 12:14 pm

Her movements around his manhood haulted as she listened to James speaking. Reluctantly Mary moved away from it placing her hand firmly on his stomach. Sometimes the love Mary had for James frightened her as she had never experienced nor felt anything like this before. She loved him more than their own son which could not be normal could it. How do I make you feel. Tell me...~

She breathed heavily as her body covered his
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 12:26 pm

He grinned as she lay atop him, light upon him and warn in his arms. He touched his hand against her flushed rosy cheek, his thumb absent mindedly going over her soft skin. James had never been a man of great words, he would never be a poet or a writer. He knew that there would never be a time that he would be able to speak with the fluidity that Mary did, the poetry in her words. If he loved her a little less, if he had spent more time in his adulthood reading of love instead of feeling it - he might perhaps be able to compose a pretty reply. Yet, he loved her simply and unconditionally and could only speak of it plainly, “You drive me half mad,” he said playfully, a glint in his eye as he beamed brightly.

I can barely spend a day from you. When I fight now, I fight for you; when my drifts in the council meetings it is because I think of you; when I come home at night it is because I want to see you. And when I do see you in court and you're surrounded by all these people, wanting to speak with you and see their Queen, it takes all my might not to gather you into my arms and take you back to bed,” as he spoke, both his hands moved down her back and finally reached her plump rear where he kept them, holding onto her roguishly.

James added sincerely, “And when I’ve finally had you and you lie with me like this - I feel at home."
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 2:05 pm

Mary squinted as the Autumn sun blazed through the bedroom window. With care she pulled her mouth away from around him clambering back to his side. This was what Autumn days were made for and now that Mary had James the winter months would not be so dark and dull. Do as a wife need a reason to seduce her husband in their martial bed.~

Nothing could diminish the burning relentless desire that ran through her veins like a wild horse. Only James could tame Mary reigning her back in to the present moment. He had this ability to make Mary feel as though she was basking among the stars.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 7:16 pm

No, a ghràidh, I’ll never complain while you still come to me like this."

James smiled, a hazy kind, the one suited to mornings in bed amongst the sheets. It was the kind usually on his lips, the look of no worry and constant optimism. To be sure, he had a sharp mind and was a sound thinker, but he was always inclined to optimism and hope. He worried very little for a King and worried even less when Mary was by his side. He was pleased in some ways that she had just given birth before winter, she would have an excuse to stay in her chambers all day and not stray outside as the first frost began to fall on the ground. He’d already started to make preparations for the winter. Now, even more protective as a father, he was determined to keep Mary and their son - who had never endured a Scottish winter - safe until the spring arrived.

"I think we should start to plan the christening," James added absent mindedly. Despite how it may have sometimes seemed he was resolute in his faith and truly believed that to baptise his son before the winter was to protect him, "Before the winter truly arrives."
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 7:40 pm

Then I shall always wake you up as such. And if you feel obliged to do the same not a complaint shall come from my lips.~

Mary whispered as she started to pull the sheets off the bed. All her mind could think about was the cottage and days spent against the fireside. With copious amounts of love making. What was more alarming was who would look after their son it wasn't like they could bring him with them. She did not know much about the upbringing of a royal Prince as she wasn't royal all this was new territory for her. And while she trusted James it scared Mary to ever be parted from her son so he could start preparing. It was a heavy weight to bare for a person when discovering you were royalty. I shall be honest my love I have only thought about his christening gown.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 8:02 pm

James laughed - that deep booming noise, full of warmth and kissed her forehead, bringing her closer into his arms, “Mary, when I met you, I wanted you. More than I ever wanted anything in my life. You would come to hate me if I had you how and as often I wanted.”

There was something about Mary that he couldn’t quite understand, something he had never felt for any woman. The man - the soldier with a large appetite for everything - wanted to spread her thighs and be with her and in her in every dark and tempting way he could imagine. Yet, something else, wanted to protect her from all that and take her into his arms and love her by keeping her safe. He was sure the conflict in his heart would forever remain a mystery.

That’s enough. You need to rest,” he said sympathetically. He would keep her in bed for a year if he could - to recover and be close to him, “It won’t be a large affair. The less there, the better. None of the people will get near, not yet. Only his godparents, our closest kin and the ambassador to Italy will be near, “ James had invited the latter for a very particular reason but threw it into conversation so casually - as if he had not arranged it the moment he learned Mary was pregnant, "He’s a strong lad our boy,” he said with pride, “But he’s still a babe and I won’t have some knave bring him close to harm. "
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 8:41 pm

Mary crawled her body under the sheets with great difficulty. Huffing and puffing as she tried to get comfy all the while not wanting to move her husband. She gave him a wary look when he mentioned an Ambassador but didn't think any more of it. Instead, she took his arm places kisses right up to his elbow. Her fingers stroke his skin as though he was the most delicate piece of silk you could ever feel. James I have an confession.~

One child was enough for them for now Mary didn't feel able to carry another child as quickly as other women did. But she craved her husband and needed to feel a certain connection that only love making could bring. Was their a way to balance out the intimacy without another child coming.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 9:03 pm

James watched her labour and huff as she shuffled upon the bed. It were as if he realised in that moment how much Mary had been through and how much care she should really have. He decided once he had left, he'd call for his squire and have him arrange another gift for Mary - something better than the one which he'd commissioned. He sat up for a moment and collected the sheets and with one great flick, the white sheet licked the air with a crack and fell down upon them like a blanket of snow. He let it fall and wrap around Mary before he lay beside her, his arm around her shoulders so her head could rest upon his chest.

He wondered how she could be as strong as she was; how she could carry their child in that delicate body of her's and come back to James so quickly. He admired her strength, at once as something to be respected and also feared. He'd seen men will cuts fall longer than Mary had, he himself had been in bed for days when he received the gash on his shoulder. Mary was altogether different. James knew that if it were not for Mary he would have half the bravery that he felt so keenly when he was with her, "Tell me then," he mumbled against her forehead, his hand tracing patterns on her back - the silhouette of his stallion, the design of the tapestries in his rooms, the path he would have to follow from her chambers to the nursery...
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 10:09 pm

It is treason to even suggest it! But is their a way that I can enjoy our pleasures without conceiving.~

She feared him than his reaction to her suggestion as he was royal it was in his right to produce children how many times he wanted. And although Mary was his Queen through marriage, she still had to obey James and what he commanded. It wasn't that Mary did not want any more children as she did just not now not straight away. They had an heir was it so wrong to just enjoy each other and their reign together. Without a pregnancy every other year.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 6:45 am

James could have choked on laughter when Mary said to even speak her confession would be treason.  In his mind, Mary could do no wrong. How could he think it when she loved him so perfectly and had already given him a son. She was more than just his Queen, for him, she was his wife above all. Yet, what she did suggest did surprise him. When he had been with women before, he had been aware of their quiet practices to prevent pregnancy. All illegal and most would be guilty of witchcraft if they were found out. But, loving a King gave unlimited protection from these things. Some, of course, deliberately tried to fall pregnant but James took his own precautions with them.

There are,” he replied simply and continued to caress her back. He wondered if Mary would become complacent now they had a child. He didn’t want his son to endure all that he had to and there was still the winter for their son to get over. He had assumed they would have a few children, in quick succession and then let the royal nursery grow up. Perhaps it had been folly to assume that once he was marrried all that mess of trying to stop pregnancy could be done away with, “I suppose we can try. See what works."
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 1:00 am

Mary shut her eye's erasing the words that she had just said. It was foolish to think that a man could understand James was after all a king. A line of heirs would indeed be much desired, possibly by his council and James too. Although Mary had taken to certain duties like a duck on the water, she lacked some knowledge about heirs. To be the wife and Queen of Scotland was still to Mary coming at trial and error. This felt like an error to even think about. She could tell from his body the way he spoke that this was something that he didn't particularly want to do. As James loved Mary there was nothing that he wouldn't do, but she wouldn't manipulate the situation. That is something you do not do to the person you love and far worse who is your king. A man whom Mary had bound to have loved from their first night together. It's just a suggestion, of course I want more children with you. I just don't want to loose us who we are. In the midst of all the children we shall have together.~

Her body was calling out to be loved, to relish in his caresses just like they used to. Taking his hand Mary placed it on her cheek leaning up on one elbow as her lips joined him. She kissed him and it gave from the heart, one that melted like ice rolling down a body.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 10:29 am

We won’t, Mary,” he said simply and brought her a little closer to him, calmly closing his eyes. He took a deep breath, as if to gather his thoughts - keeping his shut so he could think. Mary had been through all those months of being with-child and had come through the battle of childbirth seemingly unscathed. For nearly a year, her body had not been her own. She had done everything she possibly could, everything a wife and Queen would promise.

James sighed and kissed her forehead again. He loathed himself for even thinking of how it would be a nuisance for him. They had their boy, their healthy boy. He was strong and thriving. More children would follow for God would surely not abandon them after all the blessings they had. There would be time enough. They were young and the country was strong, “But you are right. We’ll find a way and wait - as long as you like and when you are ready, we will try again.”

As she kissed him he smiled, there was a yearning in the way she loved him that day. They had been parted too long and Mary had her appetites as well as James did. He would not be parted from her bed now that he had known the taste and feel of her. No, she was his and he was hers. They would find a way.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 7:33 pm

His actions said different to Mary the slight crinkles that appeared in the corner of his lips when he was thinking. For the first time in her life she would do something deceitful. Which would make her something that she was not. Mary would track down a local woman who dabbled with certain herbs thus causing Mary to not receive a monthly bleed. There were other women before Mary came into his life and it was totally understandable that James wished not to use the same methods on Mary. This is what happened when you loved somebody. You would move mountains just to make them happy and this is what Mary would do. As she was his wife not a common whore. Although secretly when they became one. Mary hoped that James did think of her as other than perfect. She climbed on top of him groaning as her flesh that soften parts of him that brought so much pleasure to Mary. Her nose touched the tip of his as his breathing quickened by the very smell of him. Pressing her thumb against those delicious lips of his. She kissed his jawline as her hips wriggled against his. Nothing can tear us apart let's not grow old before our time. I want us to have adventures together.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 8:26 pm

James let out a relaxed sigh as she came atop him. Absent mindedly, he wrapped his strong arms around her. He’d grown used to touching her, he didn’t even think about it. Yet, when he had met her, he was cautious even to call her Mary. Everything about her was graceful, the way she would cast her gaze upon him through heavy fair lashes and then the way she would speak in that flowery accent of her’s. Now he let himself be moved by her and took her as his wife. There was an honesty between them, an acceptance of who the other was.

Having her naked on him, feeling her soft and warm sex touch him hardened his cock. Mary brought a lusty calm over him in moments like those with Mary. Like the sheets beneath them, enveloping him: protecting him and leaving him blind to everything else. He opened his dark eyes again and saw her peer down at him. He grinned automatically. There was something in her look, something mysterious and hidden. James thought he might pry it open by kissing her he touched his hand against her chin and brought her lips to his, “Tell me what you’re thinking,” he breathed darkly against their kiss.

He rolled to be ontop of her and looked down on her with his intense and brooding gaze, the corner of his lips turning into a mischievous smile. He left her bare beneath him and stretched her arms above her head. Then, very tenderly, he kissed her neck, “What’s in your mind?” he asked and moved to her chest, then her stomach. He looked up at her and as he did, he kissed the inside of her thigh. It was soft, the gentlest and most secret part of her. He could feel her body respond as he grazed his nose against her. He knew what he was doing, it was a game he'd played before. He wanted to charm it out, tempt her into telling him what she was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 9:07 pm

Her breasts moved up and down as she waited impatiently for his tongue to lock around her bud. She peered down at him her lashes growing heavy with desire as Mary watch his lips leave a trail. Casually Mary let her legs fall gently down his back as her legs trapped him. Pushing her head back into the soft pillows Mary's voice was like wine being poured from a bottle oozing with seduction. She laid their sultry looking biting her lip shaking her head as a "no" to telling him what was on her mind. You want to know? Come and find out.

Mary grabbed a handful of his hair, jerking his head up roughly. She knew what came, he was playing sort of and why not take advantage of it. Mary knew she would crumble the minute he touched her or penetrated that long cock inside of her. Secretly she liked the feel of his tongue. It reached a certain spot throwing Mary into the blissful release. He was good with his fingers to the way the tips of his fingers would easily grate smoothly over her bud.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 9:57 pm

He expected he should be tender with her, treat her as if she were still fragile and tender. When he had come to her that morning, James had not expected to be in her bed again, so quickly. He would have kept his distance had she not been ready and he would have come to her everyday until she would have him back again. Yet, there they were - how they used to be. That was who they were when they were not King and Queen - their equal passions united them in an embrace fraught with lust. Her hand locked through his hair was the mischief he hungered for.

The palms of his hands spanned the inside of her thighs, spreading her legs apart further. Again, he drew it out. At first he kissed her pelvic bone, his tongue caressed along her smooth skin. He then kissed the side of her sex and flashed a dark glance up to her. He meant to make her groan again. To moan and cry out - even if she didn’t want to - for she could not help it. He would make her scream with the wanting, and at last to cry out in his arms, and he’ll know then he served her well.

Tell me,” he murmured playfully and kissed the top of her sex, close enough to her clit to cause her to jump and yet far enough away so that he would tease her.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 10:27 pm

Mary could feel a tight pull where James had spread her legs further apart. She didn't cease the grip she had on his hair sometimes a few strands would come away still wrapped round her fingers. As his, lips touched her a spark of sensation soared through her body. A tight pull grew heavy around her bud followed by a warm flow. Mary's skin turned cold her nipples stuck out as hard as ice. She could feel the warm blood running through her veins, she felt like whimpering begging for his mercy. Her voice was hoarse croaky in fact. I want you.

Mary demanded impatiently digging her heel into his back.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 10:39 pm

James smiled, gratified by her plead. There was that roguish look - dancing in his dark eyes. It never completely left him, it was always there - either in his bright flash of a grin or in his gaze. It was a promise of the mischief and strength he had leashed. It glinted a little brighter and the leash was held a little looser when he and Mary where in bed. His smile did not completely promise compliance or mercy to her desires but he did finally draw a line with his tongue up the length of her sex, “Then tell me,” he said again and buried himself between her thighs before she could say anything.

He bestowed innumerable kisses on her. At first around her clit and the pale petals of her sex. He would draw it out as long as he could. Finally he tasted the core of her sex, warm and sweet - still tempting. His hands reached above his head and embraced her’s, holding onto them as his mouth stayed resolute - touching and rousing, calling her to ecstasy.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 11:03 pm

Mary broke her hands away pulling up the sheets beneath her as trembled half screaming. She could not think her mind full of that wicked sensation that James had bestowed unto Mary. Her legs trembled causing her toes to curl. All she could do was whimper out groans laying their giving into him and what James wanted from her. Mary did not want to make love to him now, her body craved a good seeing to and she would enjoy every minute. Children..

Was all she said, trying to put words together to form some kind of sentence. Her little cries grew louder like a favourite sonnet it was "James James, " she screamed as he pushed her body into the greatest of ecstasy she had ever felt. James had also awoken something very dark and devious in Mary... Pulling up his hair Mary peeled herself away from his lips. Crawling away from her predator before he could attack her weak spot. With shaky legs she stood against the bed, her legs open. You wish to know what is on my mind. What occupies my every thought.. Then bring that mouth of yours over here. So that I can fall to my knees crying for mercy all while you are teasing me.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 11:14 pm

He pinned her down and ignored her writhing about the bed. She would endure it, she would cry until she could take no more and even then he would have her feel the greatest of pleasures. His mouth remained resolute, his tongue sinful against her slick sex. He moaned against her and reached for his own pulsing cock, standing tall and desperate to be in her.

He could not help but let a chuckle escape as she tried to speak. There was some strange power play between them both in moments like that, when they pulled away from each other when they were really trying to get closer. They were fighting the same fight, on the same side and yet he felt victory in that moment.

As she clambered from the bed he looked at her with dark and hungry eyes, exploring every part of her as if he had never seen a naked woman before - not close, not one that was his. Her legs glistened from his kisses and her own sweet nectar, her breasts heaved from her movement and her lips were red as that tempting diadem which James longed to enter, “Get back into bed, wife,” he said in a commanding yet playful tone.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 11:33 pm

Just look at him Mary thought as she looked down on him her breathing audible in between the silence. She circled the bed coming up from behind him flinging one leg down his front. Her toes touching his very tempting cock. Gently she moved his head to look her an angelic smile spread wide across her lips. Even though her fingers moved tightly around his neck playfully of course. Mary swung the other leg around his shoulder not entirely knowing what she was doing acting only on her body. Her creamy buttocks were just an inch away from his face. Then in front of her husband Mary spread her legs in front of him and thrusted two fingers inside herself. A sharp intake of breath she moved her hips up and down against the fingers. Crying out for him to taste her forbidden fruit.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 11:54 pm

James laughed as she twirled around the bed, light footed and playful. The pale light of the late morning came through the windows, blanching her tanned skin and illuminating her golden hair. How could a woman so delicate endure so much, he wondered, how could one that looked so innocent conceal such desire? He tugged on his shaft as she moved to be in front of him and looked at him as she cried out. He didn’t think he had ever seen anything so alluring in his life, not even since boy hood. She commanded him as if he were only a young boy, first discovering lust.

He moaned impatiently and clambered atop her, “Let me have you, Mary,” he said and kissed her neck, his hand moving to touch her clit.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2015 12:09 am

Mmmm... Do it James.

She whispered darkly, her eye's like twinkling stars in the night sky. But she did not want this game to end it was exhilarating and just how far could them both go. Mary was willing to push James to the edge only to bring him crashing landing amongst the stars. Rolling him over she straddled him taking his cock in her hand gently stroking the length of him. The tip of him rubbed against her petals Mary did not take him fully at this moment she just wanted to play with him. She cried closing her eye's as with one slow long awaited movement he was inside her.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2015 12:15 am

He sat up, so that they were face to face and thrust himself into her as she guided his cock into her sex. Immediately, he bowed his head as a moan slipped from his lips. His dark hair rested on the nook of her neck, his lips grazed against her chest and for a moment he stayed still, quivering with need. All his lust and power reigned, hers to rouse and command. The feel of her, comforting and delicate near him was enough to spur him on. Part of him wanted to crawl to her feet and bury himself upon her lap, have her touch his head and hush him like a child. Yet, he equally wanted to spread her apart and ride her as he would a woman from a brothel; have her until they were satisfied and tired. It was the latter which controlled him in that moment.

He wrapped her in his arms, swore and cursed in Gaelic beneath his breath as his lips found hers and he kissed her hungrily.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2015 12:40 am

Mary had quietened herself down it was him that hushed her and to keep her still. While it felt unbelievably amazing that they both could do this to each other. Drive each other wild only to be still together with moments like this. Her arms wrapped around James like a pair of birds wings he was vulnerable in this moment. And it always silently caused Mary some pain to see. But he was a better person for it and would be an even better father.They kissed with hunger her tongue found its way into his mouth running around his teeth furiously. With gentle movements Mary began to lift her hips up and down whilst holding her husband in her arms. I desire to be treated like a lady of the night that is how bad I need you. Do it now..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Queen's Bedchamber
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next