The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

The Queen's Bedchamber

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 10:56 am

James... Was all I could say again and again until my throat ached to even whisper the name. Our bodies both craved lusty passion to feed our souls but when he moved it was with tender movements. I rested my hands on his hips, closing my eye's as my body moved against his. My flower grew more heated as his manhood throbbed like a volcano against my soft skin.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 12:21 pm

He could feel her soft sex yield to him, growing warmer as he continued to thrust into her. The heat of passion spread over him, a blanket across his back that crawled around his neck and down to his lips which he pressed with ardent vigour against hers. It was more than his climax which approached - it was the feeling of home that Mary gave him. Indeed, she was an innocent compared to him but there was a mature wisdom in her and a warmth that soothed the soldier that loved her with such devotion.

Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 1:24 pm

I pushed him off me holding his shoulders down on the bed so I could climb on top of him. I let my passsion take over giving my body what it wanted and how it wanted it. I lowered myself on him, rocking my hips against him as wave after wave soared through my body. Every ounce of my skin was crawling in pleasure, I trembled as the goosebumps started to appear. He was giving me bodily bliss and I in returned could only scream with exaltation in praise at how my king pleased me.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 3:00 pm

He laughed as she moved on top of him, her cheeks flushed and hair tumbling over her shoulder - brushing against his strong chest as she lowered onto him again. Although the throws of passion soon returned, he groaned and tipped his head back into the pillow, his hands spanning the gentle curves of her body as he shut his eyes in pleasure.

He opened his eyes after a moment and said with a playful smirk, "You would dare to over-rule your King?"
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 3:20 pm

I nodded my head unable to hide the smirk that crept on my lips. Yes, yes. My body begged for mercy as it was throne into oblivion by the feel of his cock. Screaming with desire as sweat glistened on my breasts, both of our bodies high on the fluids of foreign substance that flow from one body to another. Inside my body was as hot as fire burning more and more for him. On the outside I represented the glowing bright ember that move like a she devil on his earthly body.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 3:37 pm

He couldn't help but grin as she whispered her reply, her smile responding to his playful words. He lay beneath her, holding onto her slim waist as she rode his engorged cock. He groaned, delicious and deep moans - feeling the summit of pleasure tempt him.

He sat up, wrapping his strong arms around her back and - for a moment, before their warm lips found each other - he caught her gaze. Even her eyes looked dark in the dimly light room, the land outside now ruled only by the faint stars. Finally he pressed his mouth against hers as he moved her up and down upon him, sighing as he felt himself go even deeper.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 4:25 pm

My lips fell on his I tasted him as if he was a fine wine I could drink until I was delirious. I ran his hands over my sweaty hot skin finally giving in and letting him have my release. I cried in a harmonious tone letting it fill the rooms like the sweet sounds of angels. My body crashed against his defenseless like a solider in battle falling to his knees.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 5:03 pm

He could feel her contract around him, a shiver then creeped over them both and that was all he could take. He finally gave in and with a deep, broken moan - he released his hot seed inside her, gratified to hear her sweet cries of ecstasy.

He fell back onto the bed as she lay atop him. His chest rose in a series of heaves and sighs as he kept her in his loose hold, his hand behind her head, caressing her waves of fair hair.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 5:26 pm

My hair fell down my back and I could picture exactly how we would look to an artistic eye. May we have many more nights, days and years like this. I want to be a little selfish I want to explore the highlands with you and bless this land with our love. I declared with my arms held open wide with excitement for our future. I kissed his sweaty body, my hand rested on his heart as I looked up to him with love and adoration.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 5:40 pm

He tucked a stray lock of hair behind her ear, his hand lingering near her cheek as he lovingly kissed her warm forehead, "I want to take you for pleasure, and hold you in my arms for desire. I want you to know that it is your kiss that I want, not another heir to the throne. You can know that I love you, quite for yourself, when I come to your bed, and not as the Stuart's broodmare.”

He was filled with the warmth that he could only feel after lying with a woman. He had planted his seed in her and felt her warmth quiver around him as they tumbled into their climaxes. He was a happy man, rarely at odds with the world but he felt a quiet calm with Mary upon him - delicate and warm. His passion for her carried him beyond all bounds of reason; and he would share his throne, as well as his heart, with the woman, whose beauty of person and dignity of character had entirely bewitched him.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 6:12 pm

I was amazed at how two seperate people could love each other the same amount as one another. Love was such a rarity for marriages that was arranged. Yet, I felt like the most fortunate to behold and have such a thing as his heart. We kissed because our lips needed one another. We made love purely to satisfy and strengthen the love that we held in our hearts. This is the first time in my bedchamber but my door is always open for you always. Why don't we have a joint bedchamber. I suggested as I felt like too many people came in an out of both of our chambers.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 6:37 pm

"Won't you grow tired of me?" he asked in a playful tone and affectionately brushed away the stray hairs that clung to her warm forehead, "Grow tired of having me so near...at the other end of your door?"

His smile was teasing and mischievous as he reclined into the bed with a yawn, caressing her back while his other hand tenderly cupped her cheek. Despite the roguish glint in his eyes, there was a drowsy warmth - a contented peace that he could only find with her.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 6:57 pm

But in this moment we are happy and not tired of one another. Came my reply with a firm yet gentle tone. I went to my side of the pillow the sheets were cool and crisp and as soon as my head reached the pillow my eye's grew heavy.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 7:10 pm

He smiled and rolled over as she moved off him, lying upon his chest and holding the pillow which lay beneath his head. He took a breath as he lolled his muscular arm over her stomach, feeling the rise and fall of her body as she breathed.

"I can’t sleep,” he said quietly, “I can’t sleep. I can’t eat. I can’t think of anything but you. I am as foolish as a boy. I cannot be without you; I will not be without you. Whatever it costs me."

His warm breath on her cheek, they lay together amongst the bed sheets. Him with the scent of leather, spices and sweat while she was lavender and honey, her body soft and warm, “I am mad for you,” he said again,"Truly, Mary."
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 8:00 pm

Lazily I opened one eye his words were the sweetest words to fill my heart with joy. Their was a basket of fruit placed neatly on my chest of drawers and I wanted to sink my teeth into a juicy peach. We feed of our love for one another. Do you not realise that I feel exactly the same as you do me! Although I am rather hungry so please excuse me while I go and eat that rather scrumptious peach other their. As I went to get my basket I couldn't help but wonder if maybe James was scared of all these feelings we felt for one another. I was simply amazed and stunned that I could love him as much as I did now.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 8:15 pm

James shuffled from the bed and collected his breeches from the floor, tying them loosely just below his hips. Stretching his tall limbs and flexing his muscles, he held his hands above his head - moving his arms from side to side. He felt as if he had been drinking all night and yet not one drop of wine had touched his lips. It was Mary, he decided, better than any wine or opiate. He was in a haze - as if he had slept for months with a nymph who guided his dreams.

He collected an apple from the basket, holding it in his mouth as he gathered a peach into his hand. He plodded back to the bed as he ate the apple, tossing the peach by his side for when he was finished, "I think I shall make a law," he began with a playful smirk and finished the apple hungrily, "That you mustn't wear any clothes."

He started on the peach and added playfully, his eyes devouring the sight of her, "What is the point of being King if I cannot keep you naked all day?"
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 8:36 pm

I leaned up taking a bite of the peach as I kept our eye's locked intensely on one another. Seductively I licked my lips, taking pride in teasing him in any way I could. He spoiled me not with gifts but with his very being. He had given me his heart the greatest gift of them all. I didn't want earthly riches I simply needed and wanted James. And I would never disobey a king and what he commands of his loyal subjects. I would lay on silken pillows day and night my body a shrine to your loyalty if you so commanded it. I lovingly lay my head in his lap, kissing his skin that tasted so strong of musk.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 8:52 pm

"I shall take a petition to parliament then," he continued teasingly with a chuckle as she laid her head upon him. He felt a warmth when she lay upon him thus, as if he need never worry about the country or his people. He was just James with her and he was no longer reserved with her. She moved with more grace than James ever could but she was his and there was no pretence.

He sighed and shut his eyes, placing his hand affectionately upon her head. I am home, he thought.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 9:25 pm

When he closed his eyes I moved to the side of him pulling up the sheets around us both. Sleep well my beloved. My smile was a permanent fixture now. The love we shared was more than I expected it to be, greater than what I had been told and heard about. I yawned closing my eyes to rest myself for my lusty husband.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 9:31 am

Sleep came quickly for him after she settled at his side, one strong arm around her back and the other settled upon the rise of her hip. He could feel dreams tempt him away from reality as she let the billowing sheets fall over them. He was not even that tired but he was at peace, her - warm and gentle by his side.

Morning tumbled close in a haze, the sun spilling into the room - her room facing the east and looking onto the gardens below, now illuminated with gentle golden rays. James awakened, Mary still at his side - while he was sprawled over the bed. He rolled over and stood up from the bed, completely ravenous. He walked quietly to the door and caught the attention of a giggling kitchen maid, whom he asked to arrange for some food to be sent to the room.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 4:10 pm

James was like a human shield when he left my body it felt cold and bare. My hand reached out to find his body in the hazy light of morning. Hushed giggles had awoken me from my peaceful sleeping. I turned my face towards James smiling a smile that only he was allowed to see. I sighed contently at his beautiful face with that devilishly handsome moustache of his. maidin mhaith mo ghrá.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 4:39 pm

James turned around as he heard her gentle voice. He leaned casually against the bed post, crossing his arms over his chest - peering down at her with a gentle smile upon his lips, "Good morning, wife," he said deeply and quietly.

She looked as if she had been riding through the woods all day - her cheeks bright and rosy, her hair tumbling around her delicate features. She was swamped by the bed sheets, endearingly petite, "I've called for some food," he said as his stomach rumbled.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 7:09 pm

I sheepishly ran a hand through my hair feeling the birdsnest that was created by laying with James and general sleeping. I took the rumbling of his stomach as a compliment to the appetite he had built up due to our activities between the bed sheets. Come to me. I softly muttered as the birds outside chirped happily together. The smell of fresh food breezed through the air filling my nose and touching my stomach
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 7:34 pm

James smiled, a bright and awake grin - his eyes dancing with a mischievous glint. He crawled across the vast bed, over the pale rucked sheets and to where she was. His dark eyes not leaving hers, his smirk still upon his warm lips that eventually met hers. He moved with grace, a warriors strength but the quickness of a dancer - moving closer to her like a lion stalking it's prey. He leaned into her, his arms at her side, locking her into the embrace.

He kissed her with a gentle passion, long and enduring - drawn out. He could taste the peach from the night before upon her petal lips and he sighed beneath their kiss.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 7:57 pm

His lips were soft like feathers gently sending tingles throughout me. Touching his olive skin soothingly my hands ran over his back, down his spine only to finally settle on his shoulders. A kiss from James was enough to wake me up properly and heighten my senses to his irresistible lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Queen's Bedchamber
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next