The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

The Queen's Bedchamber

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 9:39 am

He chuckled warmly, squinting his dark eyes as he grinned - a quick flash of brightness, "Bedroom tricks?" he asked playfully, a good natured teasing tone in his words.

Certainly, he had no cause to to think her inept - every time he had lain with her they had both felt the bliss of their release and there was a mischievous nature to her when she lay naked with him. His hand caressed from the curve of her breasts down the length of her body. He allowed himself this now, to touch her and tease her - he did not hold back from her. There was a familiarity between one another now, beyond lust - it was a compatibility between their hearts.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 10:03 am

I bit my lip as I watched his hand move softly down my body. He was not so afraid to touch me anymore like he had been when we were first together. Yes I heard the unclassy ladies speaking of bedroom tricks. So if you have anything you want to teach me I shall ve an obedient pupil. Although I had wanted to figure out things for myself. Taking the goblet I placed it in my hands as my head rested on his torso. I turned to look at him in the glimmering candlelight, his tousled hair had soft curls on the ends of them.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 11:54 am

He grinned warmly, as he kept tracing along her - absent mindedly caressing patterns onto her. He propped himself up with his elbow, resting his cheek upon the palm of his hand, "I fear you have figured me out entirely, a ghràidh. Although," he added playfully and nudged his nose against hers, "I wouldn't stop you from learning other...tricks."

Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 4:21 pm

I nudged his nose back gently rubbing my nose against his. To me this was perfection to be in my beloved arms, talking about many things that pleased us. Will my husband tell me of such tricks? Or are they to crude for delicate ears to hear. I drew the shape of a heart on his chest gently kissing under his nipple as my fingers traced his scar.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 11:42 pm

James chuckled playfully, yet felt at home in that moment, as her delicate fingers touched his chest. He placed his hand over hers' that touched the scar beneath his contented heart, his gaze somehow conveying a sincerity despite his bright flash of a grin tugging upon his lips.

He thought quietly to himself that she seemed more playful, not that she was ever too serious. However, he noticed a comfort between each of them now. Now, in the midst of passion that only youth could allow - they had developed a genuine fondness for one another. She was his home and he hoped that she found refuge in his arms as well.

"Nay, love," he hushed with his mischievous smirk, "Though... I am sure your ladies maids will be well versed in these matters.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 5:58 am

Who could I ask I thought to myself as I locked my fingers through his. I would rather not hear bedroom tricks from any other mouth but yours. For now you seem happy with what I have to give. My body wasn't as feminine as I would like it to be. If it wasn't for my blue eyes and plump breasts I wouldn't know what James found attractive about me. I had his heart which was more of a precious thing to behold than beauty. Might I borrow two guards of yours. I plan to go out for a morning swim before the rest of ths court awakes. I wanted to feel the water was over my skin, to unease my muscles and generally be at one with the water.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 12:20 pm

"They are your guard now as well," he replied warmly, lying back onto the bed and wrapping one strong arm around her shoulders. He shut his eyes, taking a breath. Perhaps it was her voice, the gentle sound of her beside him or the way she touched him - but he felt utterly content. Usually, he always knew were his sword and musket lay but now she had subdued his disquiet. There was no worry with Mary - only peace.

"Select the finest compliment to take with you," he added, "And they shall be yours."
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 1:11 pm

I enjoyed laying sideways in bed his stomach proved to be rather comfy to rest my head on. He was in that hazy state, you know when you mumble talk when your eyes are closing. I went over to him moving my hair to the side as I gently kissed him bella notte. Taking my bedside candle I placed it on the table by the window, picking out a book to read as the stars kept me company.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 6:32 pm

James shifted with a content sigh in the bed, raising his head slightly as her lips touched hers. He gathered the sheets over him and plumped the pillow beneath him. He opened his eyes only slightly and smiled as he saw her pad lightly about the room, a little book in her hands - her bright eyes scanning the pages.

"Before I forget," he mumbled with a yawn and turned on his side, holding the pillow and looking at her warmly through squinting eyes, "There's girl who needs our protection...her family are forcing her into marriage and so I said you would at least consider accepting her into your household..."
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 7:23 pm

I peered at him over my book he looked so comfy and cosy I just wanted to snuggle up in his arms. My opinions of arranged marriages had changed since I met James. Our marriage had been contracted and I couldn't be more happier. Not because I was a queen.. But simply because I got to be with James. Everything I did or would do was all for him his happiness was my priority. Is she very young then. I made my way back over to him, stroking his cheek soothingly as he laid their content. She is more than welcome to join my household what is her name. I brushed his hair back behind his ears as I started to hum a tune under my breath.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 7:35 pm

He shrugged casually as he tried to remember. Perhaps he had drank a little too much, although his memories were relatively clear - he remembered their conversation more than her face, "I didn't really notice," he mumbled and moved closer to Mary, "Perhaps your age or a little older."

He smiled as he felt her hand brush against his cheek and touch his hair. It was a blessing to have her near, she radiated such warmth that he felt it even in the deepest shadow of his heart. He opened his eyes and leaned closer to her, propping himself up with one arm while his free hand touched her cheek, "Have I told you today that I love you?" he whispered, his thumb stroking her cheek to and fro.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 8:15 pm

I knew my body didn't have the energy for one last love making for the night. But I planned to wake him up in a way I had never done before. I placed his hand on my chest as I rested against him. Do you feel that James. It is a heart that beats because you love me. Every beat of my heart was for him it exsisted because he did. Their was never a single hour of each day that I never let him know just how much James meant to me.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 8:30 pm

He grinned brightly and held his hand against her heart for a moment, before moving to her back and tenderly brought her upon him, "I love you," he said deeply, "I will always return to you, Mary."

There would be times, he knew, they would be separated but the bliss of moments like this would always bring him back. James would have campaigns and she would need to stretch her wings from him, but they were bound together by their love. He would always return to his home - to Mary.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 8:56 pm

And I will always return to you as your heart is my home not these bricks or mortar. I wasn't sure how long I could go without him half the day perhaps. But it was always the night that I hope would bring us together again. If we spend the day apart come to me at night time or I come to you. I don't think the nights will ever be the same again now that I found you.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 8:13 pm

He grinned and shut his eyes again, tenderly caressing her back. Of course, there was no secrecy that they would be together - indeed, the evidence would eventually - God willing - blossom. However, the way she spoke of meeting under the shroud of night sounded mischievous - a secret that only they knew. As if they were young lovers and the only time they could be together was in darkness.

"Why do you want to go to the river?" he asked absent mindedly with a smile upon his lips, as his mind drifted to their tryst in the woods.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 8:41 pm

Because I want to conceive a child.This was all that plagued my mind until it would happen I knew that I would not rest easy. I used to swim all the time in France. I smiled at the memory of just me and my ladies taking a few days away to bathe in the glorious waters.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 9:24 pm

James opened one eye, if he had seen his expression he would have - no doubt - laugh at himself. His look of shock settled into contentedness once more, he could not think why she should fear it so much. His faith was resolute though - God had blessed them with each other and he would bless them with children, "It shall happen, love," he replied genuinely and hushed her by gently caressing her hair, whispering softly, "Be it next week or next month...even next year, it will happen."

He thought of the cold rivers, full of fish and seaweed, "Love, the water here will be colder than France, no one really goes in them by choice" he chuckled a little and added, "Have I married Melusina?"
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 7:02 am

As he spoke all I could think about was that tongue lashing in and out of my flower. I crossed my legs tightly not touching or kissing him as I knew I would find a way to make him take me again and again until he fell asleep in me. As I lay still my body tried to fight the awoken she beast that wanted to come out and play. I cleared my throat before I spoke my cheeks flushed as I smiled. Oh I may not be Melusina but your wife is definitely something else. I am actually the sign of the fish with the month I was born in. At night I would wait until it was midnight, go to my bedroom window and look at the stars as I welcomed my birth day in. I used to look at the moon and pray that the happiness I feel with you would come into my life. My eye's wanted to fill with tears for reasons I did not know myself.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 6:54 pm

"And yet, I am entirely human, a ghràidh," he replied with a warm smile, noticing the dewy pink hue upon her glowing cheeks. He was not sure what it was about her upon that day but there was a brightness in her glossy eyes and an especially rosy tinge to the petals of her lips.

He kissed the corner of her lip tenderly, although, as he leaned closer he felt the familiar surge of lust. He wrapped his arm round her small waist and brought her closer to him. If it was possible - his desire for her was stronger than when they had first met. He had known her screams of pleasure and felt the shiver of her lust, he had taken a bite of the apple and now he was almost powerless to temptation.

"A simple soldier," he said and kissed her cheek, "And a goddess of the sea and stars."
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 7:04 pm

I was powerless to his touch, the way his eye's regarded mine as if he would take me any moment without a hesitation. Yet you are no ordinary man for you are the love of my life. The casting light of the moon that towers above his stars. The soft kiss on my cheek was endearing yet their was something that layed underneath it.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 7:21 pm

He moved his hand from her waist, his nimble fingers caressing along her chest to her neck and finally resting upon her cheek. He eased himself closer to her with a deep sigh, his thumb caressing to and fro across her cheek. He was tired - the day had been long but he was young and he was ardently in love with her...he could always find the energy for love, "Mary," he groaned, his voice came out broken.

His dark and intense eyes flashed up to hers, "I'm mad for you," he whispered and then quickly pressed his lips against hers. He kissed her with vigour, slipping his tongue into her mouth as he tasted the honey of her lips - felt her warmth beside him.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 8:01 pm

My body is yours you need not ask. i lusted after him as just as much he was the missing part of my body. Our tongues entwined like two dancing snakes both in tune with one another, as they danced seeking our the pleasure that was to be had. I could feel my flower shake with delight as it awaited his thorn to burst through the petals to coax the nectar within.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 8:13 pm

He was swiftly on top of her, brushing her curled locks of soft hair away from her neck as his lips moved down to her collar bone. He lowered himself onto her, taking her tentatively as his desire craved - his hands moving to her breasts and cupping them in his gentle hold, "I love you," he whispered earnestly and swiped away the sheets from his throbbing cock. How he wanted her...

He then, eased himself with gentleness into her. Slow and deep at first, a sigh tumbling from his lips as he felt her warm folds embrace him. He looked up to her as he moved one hand to the gentle curve of stomach, "One day," he murmured with a boyish grin. He couldn't care less if they had a child when they had grey hair and had grown old, he wanted to have her like this when they were young - there would be for children...in that moment there was only their balmy breath, pushing into the bliss of ecstasy.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 9:00 pm

Each time felt like our first I would never tire of the calm that came when we joined our bodies as one. I trembled beneath him as sparks started to stir throughout me. The movement of his hands upon my skin caused more of me to come alive. I burned with pleasure how he felt inside me was enough to cloud my mind that all I wanted was him to claim me as his own. Nothing else mattered but lust, I wanted to be selfish and have more and more than he would ever allow me to have of him. I yearned for my cup to over fill with our desires. I love you too James! Can't you feel my love sway throughout your body.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 7:38 am

James grinned - the bright and quick smile of his, brilliant and youthful as her whispered words reached his ears. He lay over her as he continued to push himself further inside her, finally reaching as deep as he would go - her sex embracing him with dewy warmth. To feel her contract and yield to him, incited his passions and roused him to go on. His elbows supported his weight above her at either sides of her shoulders, his hands cupped her face in his tender hold.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Queen's Bedchamber
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next