The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Welcome Dinner to Whitehall

Go down 
+31
Thomas Seymour
Katerina Anechka
Diane de Poitiers
Lenore Hoffman
William Stuart
Catherine Willoughby
Rumeysa Hatun
Madeline De Fontanay
Mary Boleyn
Alfonsina Garcia
Noelle Hoffman
Anthony Knivert
Catherine Earnshaw
Madeline Stuart
Elizabeth Wykes
Amanda Brown
Susan Clarencieux
Elizabeth Blount
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Thomas Cromwell
Anne Grey
White Royalsun
Catherine Parr
Mary Rose Tudor
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Henry VIII of England
Margaret Wyatt
Royce Westmoreland
Jane Bassett
Charles Brandon
Nan Saville
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Catherine Earnshaw
Lady-in-waiting
Catherine Earnshaw

Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 4:25 pm

*curtsies and smiles*

"Hello, my lady? Are you enjoying the welcome dinner?"[/quote]

She saw that someone was approaching towards her. She smiled that lady.

"Oh thank you my lady. Yes i am enjoying indeed. What about you?"[/quote]

"Oh yes I am enjoying the welcome and all, but sometimes I feel a bit lonely, for I do not know many people here."

Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 10:05 pm

Madeline Stuart wrote:
I frown slightly as he mentions my brother being in a hurry to marry but i smile faintly then sip my wine.I notice the Duke of Suffolk and I blush slightly as I look away then lock eyes with my cousin again and blushing a bit more.

My brother acts impulsively at times, Your Majesty. I have yet to meet my new sister-in-law the Queen Lilianna. Have you met her before?

I sigh as I suspect as to why he was such in a rush to marry and tears well up as I disapprove of such behavior due to being a devout catholic.

Henry shook his head

No...I never met her before. But I think that...

He couldn't finish his sentence because he noticed she was looking at someone else.It was Anthony. As he saw her bowing quickly and follow him outised the Hall, he remained surprised and disappointed. Leaving him in such way...in front of everyone! He tried to control his anger and walked away towards Charles
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 7:11 pm

Catherine Earnshaw wrote:

*curtsies and smiles*

"Hello, my lady? Are you enjoying the welcome dinner?"

"Oh thank you my lady. Yes i am enjoying indeed. What about you?"[/quote]

"Oh yes I am enjoying the welcome and all, but sometimes I feel a bit lonely, for I do not know many people here."

[/quote]

Alfonsina smiled to her tenderly.

"Do not feel lonely. Whenever you need you can knock my bedchamber's door,my lady."

She smiled again. While she was smiling she saw The King. She bowed a little without knowing if he saw her or not. Then she turned to lady again.
Back to top Go down
http://thetudorsworld.yetkin-forum.com
Catherine Earnshaw
Lady-in-waiting
Catherine Earnshaw

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 7:57 pm

Alfonsina Garcia wrote:
Catherine Earnshaw wrote:

*curtsies and smiles*

"Hello, my lady? Are you enjoying the welcome dinner?"

"Oh thank you my lady. Yes i am enjoying indeed. What about you?"

[/quote]

Alfonsina smiled to her tenderly.

"Do not feel lonely. Whenever you need you can knock my bedchamber's door,my lady."

She smiled again. While she was smiling she saw The King. She bowed a little without knowing if he saw her or not. Then she turned to lady again.[/quote]

Noticing that the King was looking our way, I bowed a little after Lady Alfonsina did, but I don't think his majesty acknowledged us. So I smiled at Lady Alfonsina and said:

"Thank you, my lady. You are very kind indeed. Pray tell me, will you be staying for long here at Whitehall?"
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 9:31 am

walking in to the welcome dinner at the palace, as i enter people pay no notice to me there no whispers or points as i hold my head high and smile i walk to the front and still nothing i take a seat near the King's table seeing the empty slot knowing it will be filled by my sister Anne. I pick up a drink and slowly drink it looking around most of the palace are now talking about Anne.
Back to top Go down
Madeline De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Madeline De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 7:55 pm

I look about the room of dancing and drinking Englishmen, and find I am, again, much alone. I walk about and take in the site of their festivity: the courtship and dancing, the extravagance and people. This is my new court. I grab hold of a goblet of wine, as I am not accustomed to their ale, and I begin to drink slowly, hearing my mother's voice in the back of my head, chastising me as a proper lady "does not drink so prodigiously in the company of men." I shake away the sound of her voice and take another sip, watching the dancers and quickly, my eyes move to the king...
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 9:52 pm

Charles Brandon wrote:
"Charles shrugged and raised his eyebrow after Anthony's sentence. He enjoyed surprising his friends sometimes. While Anthony was talking with the King, he kept on sipping his wine again. He noticed Nan among crowd again and smiled. It almost seemed like they were at old times again: Henry not still busy with his matter, the Queen still happy, no worries. Just dancing, drinking and enjoying time together"

Nan was bored , standing there and drinking.She realized she hadnt danced for a long time. She left her goblet on table and walked through Charles, King and Anthony. She curtsied deeply both "Good evening my lords. Can i barrow one of you for dance? It seems nobodys gonna ask" she said with a wide childish smile.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 9:58 pm

"Charles was laughing with Anthony and the King when he saw Nan approaching them. He showed her a charming smile and bowed"

Lady Saville...good evening. So...anyone asked you? Really? Oh...what a shame. We have absolutely to fix that. Would you allow me...the honour of the next dance, my lady?

"He asked smiling, offering his arm to her"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 10:11 pm

Nan curved her lips for a second then she giggled. She took his arm and nodded "The honour is mine, your grace." she walked to dance floor with him and giggled.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 10:17 pm

"Charles took Nan's hand and brought her until the center of dancefloor. Once the music started, they bowed each other and started to dance"

I'm glad seeing you're in good mood, Nan...

"He said with a smile, while making her turn slowly around herself"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 10:20 pm

Nan waited music to start, then she bowed to him and they started to dance. She really missed dancing. She drank about 5 goblets of wine and she felt her cheek got red. She turned around her self and waited him to turn around her. "Why wouldnt i?" she said with a wide smile and jumped a little.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 10:30 pm

"Charles hold tightly her waist while she jumped and couldn't avoid to smile"

Oh...maybe because I'm used at your...mood changements, my lady. But...this is not a bad thing...

"He added quickly. Then he took two steps behind and two steps in front of him, holding her hand"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 10:35 pm

Nan turned around him and changed their partners. Then they came back together. She raised her eyebrow and shrugged "My mood doesnt change my lord, people changes it." she said and kept on dancing with a hidden smile.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 10:44 pm

"After the changed partner he found himself in front of her again. He showed an amused smile after her answer"

Uhm...I suppose that I changed your mood many times, then. I never thought about that...

"He loked elsewhere still smiling. Then he met his hand to hers and kept on turning slowly around themselves"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 10:54 pm

Nan let him hold her hand and turned around herself. Then she put her both hands on his chest. Waited him to hold her waist. "You should've thought that." she said almost whispering.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 11:02 pm

"As she put her hands on his chest, Charles hold tightly her waist and made her jump. He laughed joyfully and put her down on her feet again"

Maybe I should...yes. But I assure you that it's really hard choosing the right thing to do with you, my lady...

"He answered meaningfully while smiling wide"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 11:06 pm

Nan moved her fingers around his neck while turning around him and undo the first button of his shirt with her one hand. She opened her eyes wide and smiled sly. "Upss" She kept on dancing with other partner
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 11:18 pm

"Charles looked curiously at his shirt and remained speechless for a while. As he noticed Nan changing partner, he shook smiling his head and kept on dancing with another lady too, without removing his eyes from her"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 11:25 pm

Nan danced with her other partner with gigling. As they came together with Charles music was over. She bowed him deeply and smiled wide.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 11:34 pm

"Charles came back to Nan after a little while. But as she was in front of him again, music stopped. Then he bowed deeply"

Thank you for giving me this honour, Nan...

"He whispered smiling, raising his eyes to hers. He missed dancing with her. Even if a bit tired, he felt his heart full of joy"

Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Wykes
Countess of Essex
Elizabeth Wykes

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 2:50 am

Thomas Cromwell wrote:
Thomas Smiled at his Wife 'Yes indeed, here i am.' He said kissing her back and he Nodded at Wolsey before looking at his Wife 'It seems that i have..business with the Cardinal himself and the King here, but hopefully i shall not be to busy' He said with a smile.
Elizabeth looked up at her husband, and smiled happily. She was glad he was here with her now. He was always busy with work. Yes she knew what he did was very important, but she would grow lonely once in awhile. But, she simply smiled again. "Good. I'm glad to hear that," she said to him.
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 5:07 pm

Charles Brandon wrote:
"Charles came back to Nan after a little while. But as she was in front of him again, music stopped. Then he bowed deeply"

Thank you for giving me this honour, Nan...

"He whispered smiling, raising his eyes to hers. He missed dancing with her. Even if a bit tired, he felt his heart full of joy"

Nan took a step towards him and smiled curiously. "Are you tired, my lord?" she asked with a teasing voice and crossed her arms on her chest "Sometimes i can forget how much you got older" she said with a smile. "Maybe its time to look for a younger dance partner."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 5:18 pm

"Charles opened his eyes wide and shook his head while smiling"

Do you think...I'm too old for dancing? Well...I'll show you that you're completely wrong, lady Saville...

"He showed her a teasing smile and took her hand again. The musicians were ready to play again and he winked meaningfully at her"

Have I your permission, my lady?
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 5:24 pm

Nan laughed for his words. Then the music started again. She looked at him surprised and grinned "Again? Okay." She gave her hand to him and whispered to his ear "Show me what you got, my lord"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 5:34 pm

"Charles smiled as she whispered into his ear and kept on dancing again"

Uhm...what is it? A challange? I warn you...you could remain surprised, my lady...

"He answered firmly. Then he started dancing with faster steps following the music, holding her hand. He had to admit that she was faster than him. But he didn't stop and continued to smile"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome Dinner to Whitehall
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next