The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Welcome Dinner to Whitehall

Go down 
+31
Thomas Seymour
Katerina Anechka
Diane de Poitiers
Lenore Hoffman
William Stuart
Catherine Willoughby
Rumeysa Hatun
Madeline De Fontanay
Mary Boleyn
Alfonsina Garcia
Noelle Hoffman
Anthony Knivert
Catherine Earnshaw
Madeline Stuart
Elizabeth Wykes
Amanda Brown
Susan Clarencieux
Elizabeth Blount
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Thomas Cromwell
Anne Grey
White Royalsun
Catherine Parr
Mary Rose Tudor
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Henry VIII of England
Margaret Wyatt
Royce Westmoreland
Jane Bassett
Charles Brandon
Nan Saville
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:15 pm

I smile at both ladies hoping not to ignore either lady. "Well I arrived yesterday. I'm still adjusting to the grounds. When I come to England I spend most my time at Hampton. Although Whitehall is just as beautiful." I said in my Scottish accent.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:21 pm

"Ah but alas I am sure that Scotland is even more beautiful,"I reply softly and smile through my lashes,"I have travelled there on several occasions-Edinburgh and Glasgow and some small towns near the boarder. It is so very beautiful and the endless hills and mountains...I could walk there all day and never tire of it,"I think fondly of when I was a girl in Scotland-I could easily reside there and be happy.

"Glasgow was favourite-the people were so kind...despite our two countries turbulent relations I thought them perfect friends...the kindest of souls. I should think Your Highness as kind-if not more than your people."
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:34 pm

I listened and smiled as she spoke so fondly of my country. "Well I was born and raised in Glasgow, although I reside in Edinburgh. Scotland is truly magical when you think about it. I suppose sometimes I tire of it, although it is my home and where my heart truly is." I said taking a drink from my goblet. "Where is it you are from my lady Craven?"
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:40 pm

"Kent-rather dull in comparison but my mothers family are from Scotland and France, my fathers all from England,"I smile and feel myself blush again as he looks at me-why would he have such an effect on me? I feel a warmth in my belly and a deliciousness being so near to him.

"I hope to return to Scotland one day...I think that -though I love this country- my heart lies somewhere else."
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:58 pm

I felt honored to be in the presence of two Scottish women. "I have never been to Kent, most of my life I spend in Scotland." I said as I felt a closeness between us. "If you ever return to Scotland you are most welcome at the palace, I would enjoy showing you around." I said happily.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 10:09 pm

"And I would enjoy spending time with, Your Highness,"I add softly and smile kindly.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 5:36 am

I noticed her kind eyes and the way she spoke. She was raised by good means. "Tell me my lady do you have any siblings?" I asked as I glaceed over at lady Hoffman trying to urge her to join the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 7:35 pm

I nod,"Yes-I have two older brothers;Edward and Thomas. My brother Edward lives at court with his wife-who is heavy with child so I should think to have another nephew soon- and my other brother lives with his family in the country."

I lean my head in my hand as I listen intently to him, I feel a chemistry between us but I quickly turn to Lenore and smile at her so she does not think to be left out,"I know that Your Highness has a sister as I have had the greatest pleasure of seeing her in court and I also know of your brother The King. Her Highness has two older brothers like me but I fear far more beauty than I,"I whisper as a golden tendril of hair falls in front of my eye.
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 8:03 pm

Next day, she woke up a little bit drunk, she had a headache but she felt better in time. She took some medicine and had some fresh air at gardens then she came back to castle. She had some sleep at her room then she decided to go great hall for dinner. She was hungry and wanted some wine. She had drunk too much last night but she just wanted to taste some french wine that evening.

She wore her dark red dress and let her curvy long hairs fall down from her shoulders. She walked into great hall. Looked around but couldnt see a familiar face at fist. She walked more, towards a table. She looked for some french wine.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
1st Baron Seymour of Sudeley
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 8:31 pm

Since I hadn't seen Lizzie around I decided to have some dinner in the great hall. When I walked in I was greeted with a goblet of wine which I drank almost immediately. I walked around and saw Elizabeth speaking with a what looked like a rather important man. I tried to smile to get her attention although I don't think she even noticed anyone beyond that handsome man. I turned around and sighed and wondered where Jane and Edward were. While in my thoughts a stunning woman walked in front of me. She didn't look English, I took another gulp of my wine and walked up to her.

"Good evening my lady, how do you fare?" I asked almost nervous to here her answer.
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 8:40 pm

Nan was looking for a goblet of wine but all goblets seemed empty on table. She finally found a goblet of wine and happily extended for the goblet. As she reached she heard a man voice talking to her. It was not a familiar voice. She looked towards him and saw a handsome lord in front of her. He seemed a little bit nervous, she smiled curiously at him and bowed "Good evening my lord. I'm well actually, how are you?" she said kindly and tried to recognize him. But she couldnt. He was totally a stranger to her. But a good looking and kind stranger.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 8:55 pm

As she spoke I noticed a Spanish accent. I had never met such a beautiful lady before. I bowed my head and stood in awe for a moment. "Forgive me, I'm Thomas, Thomas Seymour." I said with a wide smile.
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:00 pm

Nan just kept on smiling in front of his cute smile. He seemed a little bit nervous at first but after he smiled she noticed how cute he was. Suddenly her face became surprised but she tried to hide it. A seymour? She thought. She never met a member of Seymour family. All she heard was Boleyns and Seymours were rivals. She tried to hide her surprised face and smiled back at him. "I'm Nan my lord, Nan Saville." she didnt care he was a Seymour. Nan was Anne's best friend but doesnt matter, Thomas was cute.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:31 pm

When she said her name was Nan Saville, I realized I was speaking with the King's mistress's close friend. I would chose my words wisely. "It's a pleasure to meet you my lady." I said still admiring her beauty.
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:42 pm

Nan realized a change in his voice tone after he heard her name. She took a sip from her wine and closed her eyes for a moment. She really loved the taste of French wine. It was a little bit bitter but warm. She held her goblet between her two hands and looked at him. "I'm sure we havent met before. Have we, my lord?" she asked sweetly and took another sip from her wine. Wasnt he here before? She could see her if he was here before.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:29 pm

I watched as she sipped her wine, so reformed and poised. "No, my lady, I don't recall that we have. Have you been at court long?" I asked knowing she had come with Anne, although I thought to play coy to see if she really knew of my family.
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:34 pm

Nan took another sip from her wine and nodded slightly. "Yes actually i've been living in England for three years." Everytime she says that it felt like its been a long time. But she was remembering her first days at court. So young, so new.. "What about you?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:45 pm

I examined her with every word, "I haven't been here long. Perhaps you know my siblings. Jane, Elizabeth, and Edward Seymour." I replied as I took a goblet of wine from a passing servant.
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:52 pm

Nan thought about a minute while he was saying his siblings' name. She really never met any of them. She took a sip from her wine again and shook her head, with a warm smile. "Sorry, my lord i havent met any of them. Never heard their names" and she was telling the truth. She heard Seymour name but never met or saw any of them. "I was living in country for almost a year.I'm just back" she said and added a smile. She thought inside I'm glad i'm back
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 5:25 am

Elizabeth Craven wrote:
I nod,"Yes-I have two older brothers;Edward and Thomas. My brother Edward lives at court with his wife-who is heavy with child so I should think to have another nephew soon- and my other brother lives with his family in the country."

I lean my head in my hand as I listen intently to him, I feel a chemistry between us but I quickly turn to Lenore and smile at her so she does not think to be left out,"I know that Your Highness has a sister as I have had the greatest pleasure of seeing her in court and I also know of your brother The King. Her Highness has two older brothers like me but I fear far more beauty than I,"I whisper as a golden tendril of hair falls in front of my eye.

I smiled in and nodded as she spoke. "Yes my sister Madeleine is the youngest. I do hope James and I can find her suitor soon she needs to be married." I said as I took a drink of wine. "What of you, are you married, betrothed?" I say as I glanced down at her hand and saw she wasn't wearing a ring although she still could be taken.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 3:39 pm

Nan Saville wrote:
Nan thought about a minute while he was saying his siblings' name. She really never met any of them. She took a sip from her wine again and shook her head, with a warm smile. "Sorry, my lord i havent met any of them. Never heard their names" and she was telling the truth. She heard Seymour name but never met or saw any of them. "I was living in country for almost a year.I'm just back" she said and added a smile. She thought inside I'm glad i'm back

"Well I have say that I'm glad you have returned, for if not perhaps we would have not met." I said in a happy tone. "I must say my lady I am glad we met, i'm enjoying your company very much."
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:53 pm

Nan felt his voice changed in a happy way and smiled for that. She took another sip from her wine "Well, tell me about yourself my lord" she said and drank her wine again. She suddenly looked at him and added quickly "I enjoy your company too, thank you" she said with a childish giggle. and felt a little bit shy.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 7:07 pm

I look down modestly and only after a moment glance at him through my long eyelashes,"No Your Highness...I am neither married or betrothed."

I then look into his eyes and grin like an indulgent child,"...Is your Highness betrothed?"
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 5:32 am

I'm smiled, "Neither? Well i'm sure that's caused some talk. The reason I say is because I too have not married " I said as I finished my goblet.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 6:00 pm

I laugh softly,"And why would that cause talk Your Highness?"

I take a sip of my wine and once I place the goblet down smooth the red liquid across my lips,"Your Highness is not married,"I say with a playful grin,"Now that is surprising..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome Dinner to Whitehall
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next