The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Welcome Dinner to Whitehall

Go down 
+31
Thomas Seymour
Katerina Anechka
Diane de Poitiers
Lenore Hoffman
William Stuart
Catherine Willoughby
Rumeysa Hatun
Madeline De Fontanay
Mary Boleyn
Alfonsina Garcia
Noelle Hoffman
Anthony Knivert
Catherine Earnshaw
Madeline Stuart
Elizabeth Wykes
Amanda Brown
Susan Clarencieux
Elizabeth Blount
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Thomas Cromwell
Anne Grey
White Royalsun
Catherine Parr
Mary Rose Tudor
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Henry VIII of England
Margaret Wyatt
Royce Westmoreland
Jane Bassett
Charles Brandon
Nan Saville
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 5:53 pm

Nan noticed that he was dancing faster this time. But still he was not faster than ever. Although he's smiling all the time, she was sure he was getting tired. Soon, he will be exhausted.She grinned and kept on dancing. Wondered when he was gonna stop
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 6:00 pm

"Charles noticed she was grinning secretely. Surely she thought he couldn't follow her agility in dancing. He stopped and made her turn around herself. He took some deep breaths in the meanwhile, and then he kept on smiling as she was in front of him again"

See? I'm not so old, as you see...

"He giggled"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 6:11 pm

Nan kept on dancing with joy. She was not feeling her feet because she drank too much. Her cheeks got red more. She giggled and shrugged "What are you trying to prove my lord?" she said and turned around him. She grabbed his belt while she was behind him and whispered to his ear "You wanna visit me?"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 6:20 pm

"Charles was breathing deeply. But as he felt her voice whispering into his ear again, a shiver ran along his back. He turned his head towards her and bowed, hearing the music ending"

Only if you'll allow me to vist you, my lady...

"He answered with a playful smile, while people were clapping around them"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 6:29 pm

Nan looked around and looked back to him again. She shrugged slightly and smiled "I'll think about it" she almost whispered and clapped with everyone else. She curtsied to him and walked to her table to take a drink
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 6:36 pm

"Charles nodded with his head after her answer and clapped his hands too. He was still breathing and he needed some rest. Without removing his eyes from her, he reached his table too and could finally have a sit next to Anthony"
Back to top Go down
Rumeysa Hatun
Concubine
Rumeysa Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 9:23 pm

George entered the hall and took a goblet of warmed ale and took a large sip. As he walked through the hall he saw a mysterious woman out the corner of his eye-dark tumbling hair and eyes, she was beautiful...

"Good evening, my lady..."
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 9:28 pm

Jane walked back into the hall after her stroll in the maze and she went over to her table and sat down with a few other ladies in waiting and sipped on her goblet of wine.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 5:29 pm

Catherine walked into the great hall in her light colored dress, she looked over and saw Charles and smiled at him and nodded before going over and settling down at a table and engaging herself in a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Earnshaw
Lady-in-waiting
Catherine Earnshaw

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:14 am

George Helmsay wrote:
George entered the hall and took a goblet of warmed ale and took a large sip. As he walked through the hall he saw a mysterious woman out the corner of his eye-dark tumbling hair and eyes, she was beautiful...

"Good evening, my lady..."

While I kept on talking to lady Alfonsina, I notice a handsome man looking my way. I think to myself, "is it possible that he might be looking at me?"

He looks like a noble man, and i am but a simple country lass, a lady-in-waiting, nonetheless, I nod and smile back at him. Then, without giving it much thought, I find myself saying:

"My lord."
Back to top Go down
Rumeysa Hatun
Concubine
Rumeysa Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 6:16 pm

George swept an elaborate bow and smiled- he could feel a shiver of desire rush down the back of his neck where his dark waved hair stopped. He took another sip of the ale- he and his men had been travelling to court for days and the chance of good food and drink was a delicious thought.

George smiled as the woman awknowledged him and set down his goblet,"I am George Helmsay- forgive me for disturbing you,"he took her hand gently and brought it lightly to his warm lips.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Earnshaw
Lady-in-waiting
Catherine Earnshaw

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 12:12 am

George Helmsay wrote:
George swept an elaborate bow and smiled- he could feel a shiver of desire rush down the back of his neck where his dark waved hair stopped. He took another sip of the ale- he and his men had been travelling to court for days and the chance of good food and drink was a delicious thought.

George smiled as the woman awknowledged him and set down his goblet,"I am George Helmsay- forgive me for disturbing you,"he took her hand gently and brought it lightly to his warm lips.

As I felt this young man's lips touch my hand, my heart raced and I felt my blood rushing to my face. A warm feeling ran down my spine. After all, I was new in Court and not really used to all this chivalry. I smiled widely to him and nodded.

"My name is Catherine, my lord. I am pleased to make your acquaintance.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 11:52 pm

After arriving in England, I thought I would perhaps try to find my family that I hadn't seen in a quite some time. I took a goblet of wine from a passing servants tray as I wondered around. It had been a while since I been in King Henry's court, much had changed.
Back to top Go down
Lenore Hoffman
Lady-in-waiting
Lenore Hoffman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 12:18 am

Lenore helped her sister back to her chambers, and walked back into the crowded hall. "Excuse me," she said. She gently pushed through the small crowds, and stood next to a young man who seemed to be her age. "It's quite how should I say it.....exciting tonight," she said looking at him.

((OOC: sorry if it sucks))
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 12:36 am

As I tried to see if saw my brother, or sister a beautiful young woman approached me. "Yes, if I don't say so myself." I said and took a drink from my goblet. I noticed this woman had brunette hair and fair skin. "Forgive my manners, my name is William Stuart." I said leaving out my title since I tend to get treated differently when people know my stature.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Earnshaw
Lady-in-waiting
Catherine Earnshaw

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 8:23 pm

My lord, George Helmsay was called away abruptly by another woman. He did not have time to say goodbye and after he kissed my hand, he nodded, touched his hat and walked away.

Oh! I could feel such a terrible sadness invading my soul and inevitably showing upon my grieved countenance. The humiliation of being left alone by a gentleman, in the middle of a welcome dinner celebration, was too much for me to handle. I felt warm tears of sorrow starting to trickle down my cheeks...

Last edited by Catherine Earnshaw on Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lenore Hoffman
Lady-in-waiting
Lenore Hoffman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 11:02 pm

William Stuart wrote:
As I tried to see if saw my brother, or sister a beautiful young woman approached me. "Yes, if I don't say so myself." I said and took a drink from my goblet. I noticed this woman had brunette hair and fair skin. "Forgive my manners, my name is William Stuart." I said leaving out my title since I tend to get treated differently when people know my stature.
Lenore could not help but notice he was a very handsome man, and she smiled. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Lord Stuart. I am Lenore Hoffman," she continued," It is nice to meet someone else whose Scottish. I am only a little bit of Scottish. But, my father is half Scottish," she said. A young male servant walked over to Lenore and offered her some wine, but she just shook her head no and, he walked away. "If I may ask what part of Scotland are you from," she asked.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 3:38 am

I listened to the beautiful woman, and when she said she had Scottish blood she had my full attention. "Ah it is nice to meet another country men or shall I say woman here in England." I said with a chuckle. "I am from Glasgow, although I reside in Edinurgh." I said and took a drink of my wine.
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 8:12 pm

Nan was drinking her wine and watching around the hall. She smiled herself slightly while listening the music. Then she saw a young man face she thought it was familiar. It took few minutes to remember who he was. He must be the Prince of Scotland. She was sure she saw him before. But couldnt remember where and when. She took her eyes from him, it might be weird if he noticed someone is staring at him curiously.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 9:50 pm

I walked into the hall with music and dancing aplenty. My free fair hair spilled over my shoulders and poured to my waist-around my head a delicate head piece which looked as sweet as a daisy chain and yet cold as gold. My new pale blue silk dress trailed behind me leaving a fresh scent of lavender and rose. I glanced to someone behind me and before I can catch my breath I collide into a tall man-well dressed and deliciously handsome-my hands touch his chest and I don't seem to realise just how close I am to him. When I look at him closer I realise he is The Prince of Scotland everyone has spoke of-quickly I straighten myself and sweep a deep curtsey,"Your Highness-I beg your forgiveness."
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 4:40 am

As I spoke to the lady Hoffman I couldn't help but notice that my identity was surely not a secret. I saw many people looking at me, probably wondering why I hadn't been back at King Henry's court. I try to stay focused in our conversation when suddenly I get pushed and drop my goblet on the floor to catch this woman.
As she stood up and curtsied to me she obviously knew who I was. When she raised her head I saw how beautiful she was. "Do not fret my lady, please stand" I said as I saw her elegant beauty all I could do was smile. "Oh how rude of me, this is the lady Lenore Hoffman, i'm William Stuart, and may I ask what your name might be my lady?"
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 1:44 pm

I smile warmly at Lenore and curtsey politely,"My lady Hoffman...Good evening."

I then turn to The Prince with pink cheeks and a grin,"Your Highness is too kind- I think myself very unfortunate to have the eyes of a prince only upon me for my folly and not...other reasons,"I glance to the woman and then have an awful premonition I have interrupted something, as I smooth down my dress I whisper,"Would your highness like me to leave?"
Back to top Go down
Katerina Anechka
Nurse
Katerina Anechka

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:31 pm

It has been a long time she hadnt been such a crowded place. She was spending her all time at infirmary. She loved her job and hanging with medicines. But she wanted to have some ale that night so she walked into great hall, for dinner.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 3:25 am

Elizabeth Craven wrote:
I smile warmly at Lenore and curtsey politely,"My lady Hoffman...Good evening."

I then turn to The Prince with pink cheeks and a grin,"Your Highness is too kind- I think myself very unfortunate to have the eyes of a prince only upon me for my folly and not...other reasons,"I glance to the woman and then have an awful premonition I have interrupted something, as I smooth down my dress I whisper,"Would your highness like me to leave?"

I look at this beautiful woman and how flustered she had become. It made me smile. "Of course not. It would be a shame for me not to enjoy the presence of both you lovely ladies. Please, let us sit and get to know one another." I said as we walked toward a table and I called for some wine.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 4:46 pm

I grin and take a seat down at the table beside the Prince and the glance to Lenore and smile at her kindly,"When did Your Highness arrive in court...I do hope you shall be staying for a while?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome Dinner to Whitehall
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next