The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Welcome Dinner to Whitehall

Go down 
+31
Thomas Seymour
Katerina Anechka
Diane de Poitiers
Lenore Hoffman
William Stuart
Catherine Willoughby
Rumeysa Hatun
Madeline De Fontanay
Mary Boleyn
Alfonsina Garcia
Noelle Hoffman
Anthony Knivert
Catherine Earnshaw
Madeline Stuart
Elizabeth Wykes
Amanda Brown
Susan Clarencieux
Elizabeth Blount
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Thomas Cromwell
Anne Grey
White Royalsun
Catherine Parr
Mary Rose Tudor
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Henry VIII of England
Margaret Wyatt
Royce Westmoreland
Jane Bassett
Charles Brandon
Nan Saville
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 10:32 pm

"Charles looked around Hall. A lady walked towards him and showed him a teasing smile. "Your grace...". He smiled her back and turned towards Anthony, holding his goblet in his hand"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Uhm...very nice evening, Anthony. Don't you find?

Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 10:45 pm

I watch as the beautiful lady winks at Charles, I laugh "You never tire do you?" I say as I take another drink of my wine.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 10:57 pm

"Charles giggled, shooking his head"

I know what you're thinking about, Anthony. That I dream about women...even when I sleep! But...you're wrong, my friend. I dream about serious things: heaven, hell, the deep meaning of our life...I dream about God, and about repentance. If you have to ask...

"He answered giggling. Then walked towards some ladies"

Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 10:52 am

I stand up, and smooth down my beautiful pink gown as I sigh. I feel awkward at court as i know very few people. I then walk over near a window and look outside, at the gardens as I slowly sip on wine while everyone else was mingling and dancing.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 10:11 pm

Henry laughed for Charles's words and turned towards Anthony

I'd like seeing you around court more often, Anthony! There is a reason if I made you Sir. You could be...very useful in my Council in the future...

He said firmly, smiling meaningfully at him

Back to top Go down
Noelle Hoffman
Countess of Sussex
Noelle Hoffman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 10:07 pm

The children were with their governess, and tucked away in their beds. And, Noelle was finally free. She laid her hand on her stomach, and winced as the other stared at her. Everyone knew who she was, and what she had done. The news of her 'bastard' child had spread through court like wildfire. And, it hurt her that people could be so cruel.....but as usual she kept a fake smile all the time. With that she made her way pass a few groups of people, but someone pushed her......having her to fall on her back. The man just walked off and, Noelle pulled herself up. And, she walked over to a far part of the Great Hall.

Last edited by Noelle Hoffman on Fri May 25, 2012 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 11:29 pm

Charles Brandon wrote:
"Charles giggled, shooking his head"

I know what you're thinking about, Anthony. That I dream about women...even when I sleep! But...you're wrong, my friend. I dream about serious things: heaven, hell, the deep meaning of our life...

"He answered giggling"

I looked at Charles, shocked by his answer. I then laughed "Charles, my friend, sometimes you do still surprise me."

I then looked back at his majesty as he spoke of knighting me. "Your majesty, I humbly accept, and I can assure you I will be at court more often." I said as I was very grateful of his offer.
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 10:07 am

Nan kept on looking around while she was drinking somethings with Amanda. She saw king, Charles and Anthony there talking with cheers. They seemed really cheerful tonight. She smiled a bit and took another sip from her wine. Looked at dancing people.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 5:46 pm

"Charles shrugged and raised his eyebrow after Anthony's sentence. He enjoyed surprising his friends sometimes. While Anthony was talking with the King, he kept on sipping his wine again. He noticed Nan among crowd again and smiled. It almost seemed like they were at old times again: Henry not still busy with his matter, the Queen still happy, no worries. Just dancing, drinking and enjoying time together"
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 8:46 pm

Henry looked carefully at Anthony. He seemed lost in listening song's words

What are you thinking about, Anthony?

He asked, frowning
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 12:33 pm

I look around and see my cousin, His Majesty the King, speaking with a few gentlemen. I decide to make my way to greet him. I smile softly and curtsy deeply

Your majesty! Tis a pleasure to see you again!
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 12:40 pm

Jane stood up feeling a little tired from the nights events she rubbed once of her weary eyes and drank the last of her wine. She went up and curtsied to the King and turning to leave the hall with ever so much grace in her steps as she walked. As soon as she turned the corner of the leaving, herself and the back of her dress was out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Polymath
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 12:48 pm

Margaret walked through the hall, her red dress trailing after her, she looked up to see Henry and raised an eyebrow before curtsying. Margaret knew herself it was her last time at court because of her health and she wanted to make the best of this, instead of fighting with everybody that she loved over some issue that she disagrees with.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:05 pm

Alfonsina was finally in Whitehall Palace. She went to her room and changed her dress. Then she went to welcome dinner to join the others. She came in to dinner hall. Firstly she looked around and then she went to near windows and started to watch everyone with a little smile.
Back to top Go down
http://thetudorsworld.yetkin-forum.com
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 2:42 am

Henry VIII of England wrote:
Henry looked carefully at Anthony. He seemed lost in listening song's words

What are you thinking about, Anthony?

He asked, frowning

I looked back at his majesty, "I was listening the song and I was thinking about words. "Omnia vincit Amor" I aaid.

Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 4:15 pm

Thomas Smiled at his Wife 'Yes indeed, here i am.' He said kissing her back and he Nodded at Wolsey before looking at his Wife 'It seems that i have..business with the Cardinal himself and the King here, but hopefully i shall not be to busy' He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:12 pm

Wolsey smiled as Queen White approached them and bowed deeply before her.
'Your Majesty! Welcome at Whitehall Palace. May I introduce you to the king's secretary, sirThomas Cromwell?
Thomas, this is Queen White from the kingdom Alderia.... ahh! Lady Elizabeth!'
he smiled at Cromwell's wife and bowed his head.
He listened at Thomas' words and tapped him on the shoulder, still smiling.
'Well, my friend, there is nothing so important to prevent you from celebrating this weldome dinner with your lovely wife first... I'd like tol see you in my office soon, though.' He nodded at them and turned to queen White.
'Your majesty... I was about to leave, too. Do you like another drink or shall I accompany you to your rooms, well, I mean in the direction of your rooms?' he improved himself and smiled kindly at her.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 10:18 pm

Henry looked at Anthony and nodded thoughtfully

Omnia vincit Amor...Nothing can resist to love...

He repeated, translating these words. Then he patted Anthony's shoulder with a smile and walked towards his cousin Madeline

My lady...how nice to see you again!

Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 1:48 pm

I smile as i curtsy deeply to his Majesty.

Tis a pleasure always to see you. Tis a lovely feast . I must say I enjoy it very much. How are you faring, Your Grace? Oh have you heard? My brother has married the Lady Lilianna Giovanni of italy!
Back to top Go down
Catherine Earnshaw
Lady-in-waiting
Catherine Earnshaw

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 6:58 pm

Alfonsina Garcia wrote:
Alfonsina was finally in Whitehall Palace. She went to her room and changed her dress. Then she went to welcome dinner to join the others. She came in to dinner hall. Firstly she looked around and then she went to near windows and started to watch everyone with a little smile.

I noticed Lady Alfonsina smiling shyly. It seems, that like me, she does not know that many people at the Palace. I stand up, with my wine goblet and approacher her.

*curtsies and smiles*

"Hello, my lady? Are you enjoying the welcome dinner?"
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 9:58 pm

Madeline Stuart wrote:
I smile as i curtsy deeply to his Majesty.

Tis a pleasure always to see you. Tis a lovely feast . I must say I enjoy it very much. How are you faring, Your Grace? Oh have you heard? My brother has married the Lady Lilianna Giovanni of italy!

Henry nodded with a smile

Oh yes...I heard about that. It seems it was almost...a secret marriage. Very few people attended the cerimony. Probably your brother had a big hurry to marry that italian lady, now Queen of Scotland...

He shook his head and took a sip from his wine
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 10:06 pm

I frown slightly as he mentions my brother being in a hurry to marry but i smile faintly then sip my wine.I notice the Duke of Suffolk and I blush slightly as I look away then lock eyes with my cousin again and blushing a bit more.

My brother acts impulsively at times, Your Majesty. I have yet to meet my new sister-in-law the Queen Lilianna. Have you met her before?

I sigh as I suspect as to why he was such in a rush to marry and tears well up as I disapprove of such behavior due to being a devout catholic.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:19 pm

I looked his majesty as he translated my words. I then took a drink of my wine as I watched him walk towards a beautiful woman. I couldn't take my eyes off her. I had to meet this beautiful angel.
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:30 pm

As I speak to my cousin, i blush as I notice a man looking at me. I politely excuse myself , curtsy and leave the Great Hall.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:46 am

Catherine Earnshaw wrote:
Alfonsina Garcia wrote:

I noticed Lady Alfonsina smiling shyly. It seems, that like me, she does not know that many people at the Palace. I stand up, with my wine goblet and approacher her.

*curtsies and smiles*

"Hello, my lady? Are you enjoying the welcome dinner?"

She saw that someone was approaching towards her. She smiled that lady.

"Oh thank you my lady. Yes i am enjoying indeed. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
http://thetudorsworld.yetkin-forum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome Dinner to Whitehall
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next