The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Rose Bush

Go down 
+20
Elizabeth Poésy
Alice More
Mary Sheldon
Annabelle More
Kathleen Clark
Anne Parr
Niklaus Petrovin
Elizabeth Seymour
Thomas Seymour
Elizabeth Crawley
Mary Tudor
George Boleyn
Margaret Wyatt
Malkoçoglu Bali Bey
Olympe de Fontanay
Mary Rose Tudor
Emilie De Fontanay
Edward Craven
Nan Saville
Jane Bassett
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Olympe de Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Olympe de Fontanay

Rose Bush - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 10:12 pm

Olympe nodd, smiling.

Yes, you are right and I wouldn't want to be somewhere else ! because even if I don't knwo another kingdom, I think England is the most beautiful kingdom of the world !

The little girl giggle at the memory of her retrouvailles with her father and relate her.

I was playing blind man's bluff with another children of court and it was my turn to have the scarf of my eyes, did walk ahead looking for my playmate who did call my name, I was a bit feared because I did see nothing and suddenly, I have feel big hands saize me from behind my back and I has been lift in the airs very high !. I was so surprised ! I have scream, and I have hear a voice of gentleman telling "I have catch you !" I have turn back and take off the scarf and I have see that it was my papa, so I have laugh even if I had been a little feared!
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

Rose Bush - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 6:02 pm

I smiled to kindly and looked around garden.

''That is because you grew up here if you grew up in some other place then you would like that place the most''

I giggled softly at her story.

''I must confess that I would be scared as well if I was at your place,but he probably just wanted to surprise you''
Back to top Go down
Olympe de Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Olympe de Fontanay

Rose Bush - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:38 pm

Olympe hesitate and shrugg.

I don't know, I can't imagine to be born somewhere else but I am sure that England is the most beautiful country of the world !

Olympe giggle too.

Yes he wanted to surprise me and he succeded to very well ! but I hadn't has been feared for long time, just on the moment, afterward I have laugh because he have make me twirl around in the airs and it was so funny ! I laughed so much that I wasn't able to stop ! and he laughed too and teased me because I don't wanted to reconize that I has been feared !
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

Rose Bush - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:43 pm

I smiled to her kindly.

''There more beautiful country but undrstand you for me as well,England would always be most beautiful.''

I laughed softly when she finished the story.

''You must be very happy when you saw that person who lift you in the air was him.He sounds like wonderful father and I can see that he loves you very much.''
Back to top Go down
Olympe de Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Olympe de Fontanay

Rose Bush - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 9:44 pm

Olympe laugh happily and answer her.

Yes I was very happy ! especially since I didn't have seen him since a long time ! so it was a full surprise ! In fact he did just arrive at court.

She smile broadly and answer her.

Yes, he is the better father of all fathers ! and I know that he love me very much and I do love him very very much too ! And I do also love my maman, my bonne maman Cecile and my grandma Elizabeth very much ! and my friends too !

Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

Rose Bush - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 12:29 pm

I smiled to her softly,caressing her hair.

''That was perfect surprise that he could prepare for you.And I am sure that they all love you as well ,my dear.There is nothing in the world that it is more important then family.''

I said looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Olympe de Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Olympe de Fontanay

Rose Bush - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 7:37 pm

Olympe smile and nodd to her, she glance to her mother still in full conversation, then she look around, remaining silent for a while, don't feeling the need to talk, then she ask her.

Do you look forward having children ?
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

Rose Bush - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 7:43 pm

I smiled brightly at her question,nodding softly.

''Yes very much! It will bring the great happiness in my life and that is only thing that I want in this world.''

I replied slightly,looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Olympe de Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Olympe de Fontanay

Rose Bush - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 8:45 pm

Olympe smile at her answer and ask her.

How many children would you like to have ? do you prefer a girl or a boy at first ?
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

Rose Bush - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 11:38 pm

I shrugged my shoulders.

''I don't know,maybe two or three...Oh it doesn't matter to me if it is a boy or girl.''

I replied smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Olympe de Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Olympe de Fontanay

Rose Bush - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:26 pm

Olympe smile, pleased with her answer, look around to the beautiful rose bushs alll around them, then, getting tired of remaining sat down on this bench as she feel full o energy and the need to let off steam, she jump on her foots, and start to gambol all around.
She do some clumsy somersaults, then try to do a cartwheel but since her body isn't yet enough tall, strong and supple, she fall on her side on the tender grass, disappointed to hadn't succed in, then she giggle, feeling thrilled and playful.
Then she skip along toward Mary, then she ask her.

Can you play with me ?
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

Rose Bush - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:10 pm

I watched Olympe as she plays in the garden,smiling happily.She is such sweet and kind little girl and very clever for her age.Then I nodded to her with a wide smile on my face.

''I would love to! What king of game you would like to play?''
Back to top Go down
Olympe de Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Olympe de Fontanay

Rose Bush - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:32 pm

Olympe smile broadly in hearing Mary's answer.

Great !

She reflect.

Uh ... we can play at hide and seek or to 1,2,3 soleil ! what do you think ? do have better idea ?
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

Rose Bush - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 12:42 pm

I looked at her and asked.

''What kind of game is 1,2,3 soleil? Oh no whathever game to want to play it is fine with me.''
Back to top Go down
Olympe de Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Olympe de Fontanay

Rose Bush - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:31 pm

Olympe is surprised to learn that Mary don't know 1, 2, 3 soleil game, but reflecting to it, she realize that with only two players, the game wouldn't be much fun and answer her.

Ah you don't know this one, well anyway you have to be more numerous for can play to it. Well would you like to play hide and seek ?
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

Rose Bush - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 5:16 pm

I nodded with a wide smile.

''Alright then we will play hide and seek!''
Back to top Go down
Olympe de Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Olympe de Fontanay

Rose Bush - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:07 pm

Olympe smile, jump up and down with excitement and exclaim with a enthousiasm .

Great !, it's me who go to hide in first !, put your hands upon your eyes ! I will tell you when you can look for me !, allright ?
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

Rose Bush - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 2:09 pm

I nodded to her with a smile.

''Alright,my dear!''

I said as I closed my eyes still smiling happily.
Back to top Go down
Olympe de Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Olympe de Fontanay

Rose Bush - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 6:45 pm

Once she see Mary close her eyes, Olympe run on the fresh grass, looking hastily for a good place where to hide, then she adventure between the bush of roses and find a dark corner between the edges, just behind a bush of good smelling pink roses and scream out loudly.

I am hidden !
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

Rose Bush - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:33 pm

I opened my eyes and stood up.Looking around for some time I notice Olympe behind a rose bush,but pretend not to see her, and continued to look for her.
Back to top Go down
Olympe de Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Olympe de Fontanay

Rose Bush - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 7:56 pm

Sat on the grass, Olympe percieve Mary through the rose bush, seeing her eyes turned toward her, she fear to has been discovered, but as Mary look elsewhere and go away, she smile, thinking to be well hidden, then when Mary is looking for her enough far, she exclaim in singing tone.

You will not find me !

Then she giggle happily and pass her little fingers through blades of grass nearly inconsciously.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

Rose Bush - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:41 am

Smiling happily I came behind her and lift her in the air,and spun her around.

''There you are!''

I said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Olympe de Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Olympe de Fontanay

Rose Bush - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:31 pm

When she feel hands saizing her from behind, Olympe jolt in surprise, understand that Mary have find her, but then when she is lift up and spun around, she brust in laughs, then admit.

Yes, you have win Mary.

She smile, turn to her and add.

It's your turn to hide !

Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

Rose Bush - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:19 am

I put her gently on the ground,lauging still.

''Alright then,close your eyes!''

I said softly,smiling.
Back to top Go down
Olympe de Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Olympe de Fontanay

Rose Bush - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:08 pm

Olympe nodd with a broad smile on her lips.

Allright !

She sat down on the grass, close her eyes, put her little hands on it and exclaim with enthousiasm, happy to play with her friend.

You can go !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rose Bush - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rose Bush
Page 7 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next