The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Rose Bush

Go down 
+20
Elizabeth Poésy
Alice More
Mary Sheldon
Annabelle More
Kathleen Clark
Anne Parr
Niklaus Petrovin
Elizabeth Seymour
Thomas Seymour
Elizabeth Crawley
Mary Tudor
George Boleyn
Margaret Wyatt
Malkoçoglu Bali Bey
Olympe de Fontanay
Mary Rose Tudor
Emilie De Fontanay
Edward Craven
Nan Saville
Jane Bassett
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

Rose Bush - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 3:40 pm

Once she closed her eyes I came to the willow tree surrounded by rose bushes and hid behind it.

''I am hidden!''
Back to top Go down
Olympe de Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Olympe de Fontanay

Rose Bush - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:32 pm

Once she hear Mary's voice, Olympe take her hands off her eyes, open them, get up and start to look for Mary, looking all around, concentrated, she hear a crack come from a tree between roses bushs, she step closer of it furtively, snake between roses bushs, then she see Mary standing behind the tree, she gambol closer to her, smiling and exclaim.

I have find you Mary !

She look around for her mother and see her still talking with her friends but looking to her and crossing her eyes, she smile to her, then turn again to Mary.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

Rose Bush - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:40 pm

I smiled to Olympe when she found me,but seeing her happiness made my heart to melt.

''Yes you have!''

I said,lauging softly.
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

Rose Bush - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 10:40 pm

Emilie take her leave from the people with whom she was talking and join Olympe and Mary, smiling to them and put a arm around her daughter's shoulders.

I see that you have play together !

She giggle, then looking at the sky that start to darkening up, as announcing twilight coming, so she turn to Mary and add.

It's getting late for us, I think it's time for return indoor ... but I would like to extend this nice moment spend together so I would be happy if you accompagny us to the drawing room ?, we could drink something and spend some more time together, what do you think ?
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

Rose Bush - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:32 pm

I smiled to Emilie when she approached to us again.

''Oh yes,we have! And it was very fun!''

I nodded to her slightly with a smile on my face.

''Yes it is alredy late! Oh yes I would love that,nothing can make me more happier than to spend more time with both of you''
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

Rose Bush - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 12:12 am

Emilie smile broadly in hearing Mary's answer.

Great ! nothing would make me happier that to spend more time with too, my dear friend. We can go now if it's ok for you ... it's a private room, I have acquire it for recieve my friends, family and guests properly, in a intimate and cozy athmosphere .

She take Olympe's hand in hers and turn to Mary.

Are you ready ?
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

Rose Bush - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 12:23 pm

I smiled,nodding slightly.

''It is fine with me we can go now! I am sure that room is very lovely.''

I looked at Emilie and said.

''Yes I am ready!We can go!''

I smiled and we walk towards the palace.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

Rose Bush - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 5:30 pm

Jane walked out of the castle feeling the air around her as she held a book in her hand. She walked towards a small rose bush and sat down beside it, her hair was down today as any other day it would had been up and she opened the book which was on Latin and started reading as she lay down on the grass.
Back to top Go down
Malkoçoglu Bali Bey
Bodyguard of Palace
Malkoçoglu Bali Bey

Rose Bush - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 10:35 pm

"Jupiter's c**k! Those fucking merchants ripped me off," she shouted, to herself. Lucretia had bought; what she thought was a lavish slik fabric, but it turned out to be nothing but, thread and needles. With that she threw the tranished fabric in her basket, and walked through the rose bush path.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Rose Bush - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 7:38 pm

Margaret was having a relaxing walk in the garden, as she did every morning before starting her duties for lady Alfonsina. She was keeping a poetry book in her hands. Feeling a bit tired of walking, she sat on a bench and enjoyed sunlight warmth on her face
Back to top Go down

Rose Bush - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 7:52 pm

As I see someone walking I curtsy and smile Good day
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

Rose Bush - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 8:00 pm

It was a boring day for George. There was nothing to do except writing letters. George threw himself to the gardens to take some fresh air. He began to whistle putting his hands in pockets. As soon as he saw the Princess and Lady Wyatt he pulled himself together and bowed with Boleyn smile on his lips
Back to top Go down

Rose Bush - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 8:05 pm

Smiles and carry on walking
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Rose Bush - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 11:06 pm

George Boleyn wrote:
It was a boring day for George. There was nothing to do except writing letters. George threw himself to the gardens to take some fresh air. He began to whistle putting his hands in pockets. As soon as he saw the Princess and Lady Wyatt he pulled himself together and bowed with Boleyn smile on his lips

Margaret was sitting on the bench, reading silently her book. She raised her head in hearing footsteps, when she saw George Boleyn walking towards her. He was famous at court because of his sister, but she never met him before. Not personally. She had to admit she feared him a bit. Although, she tried to smile and nodded with her head "My lord Rochford..." She said with weak, hesitant voice
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

Rose Bush - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 9:28 am

George smiled at her in a sweedish way. He came closer to see her clearly. "Finally i find a chance to meet you, my Lady Wyatt."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Rose Bush - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 6:13 pm

Margaret stood up as he spoke and curtsied quickly. She looked up at him "Oh...really? I didn't know of being so famous at court, my lord. I am just...a lady in waiting. Nothing more. Rather...I heard many things about you. That's why I'm honoured to meet you personally.." She said with kind, soft voice. She tried to smile again
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

Rose Bush - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 6:55 pm

George shook his head with a kind attitude "I saw you dancing in the hall at banquet. Thanks God, ladies in the court love to dance so we men have a chance to see real beauties. " said George bringing his hand to link arms "May I?"
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Rose Bush - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 6:59 pm

Margaret looked at him with a surprised face "You...You saw me dancing, then? I didn't realized of being watched by you, my lord. Oh yes, you may..." She added quickly, looking at his hand
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

Rose Bush - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 7:08 pm

George began walking linking her arms. He smiled looking at her face "I am not surprised that you hadn't realized me among that men. I must say i'm charmed in the way you dance"
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Rose Bush - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 7:14 pm

Margaret kept on walking next to him as he linked her arms. She smiled softly after his words "And I'm surprised to hear that. I am not a great dancer, after all. But thank you for your compliment, my lord.." She paused and looked around garden "You must be a good dancer too. As the future Queen's brother...you must be.." She added, turning to him
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

Rose Bush - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 7:24 pm

"Women tell me that i am a good dancer" said George without taking his eyes on hers "Dancing is a way to influence people. Dance could make you more than a lady-in-waiting. In the beginning Anne was just a lady-in-waiting too" He winked
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Rose Bush - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 7:35 pm

Margaret looked at him and couldn't avoid to giggle "I could never seduce a King, my lord. Or...a nobleman. I'm not so ambitious. I know it could seem weird, but I never complained about my status.." She answered with sweet, but proud voice
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

Rose Bush - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 7:40 pm

George asked in suspense "If you were in love with the King, wouldn't you ever try to seduce him?"
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Rose Bush - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 7:43 pm

Margaret remained silent for a little while. Then she smiled while sighing "If I were in love with the King, I don't think he would have even noticed me. I'm not charming like your sister..."She answered, giggling a bit
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

Rose Bush - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 7:50 pm

George frowned "Who are you, my lady? A nun? " He stopped to walk, waited for a while looking at into her eyes "Have you ever looked at the mirror? Who has broken your self-confidence?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rose Bush - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rose Bush
Page 8 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next