The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Pièce de réception du roi

Go down 
+11
Justyne Desrosiers
Françoise de Longwy
Isabelle De Guise
Louise De France
Anne de Pisseleu d'Heilly
Angelique LaMarnier
Madeline De Fontanay
Marguerite de Valois
Coralie Guyot
Charles Brandon
François 1er de France
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

Pièce de réception du roi - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pièce de réception du roi   Pièce de réception du roi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 11:07 pm

Isabelle nodded quickly

Mais oui. A terrible misunderstanding, Votre Majestè. But I understand the Queen very well. Having a such handsome husband at her side, I think I would have reacted in the same way. Please, bring her my deep greetings..

She said not removing her eyes from him
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: Pièce de réception du roi   Pièce de réception du roi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 12:00 am

"Merci for your kind words... I shall, ma bonne Marquis... I shall".  La Marquis de Rambouillet is quite an attrayant, and lovely woman to be sure. It is with tremendous control that I try not to let my manner belie that attraction... I think of Claude even as I speak.

"I am quite sure it is difficult enough being without a husband".
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Pièce de réception du roi   Pièce de réception du roi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 11:42 pm

Isabelle nodded with a sad air into her eyes

Naturellment, Majestè. I miss my husband so much. Since his death, I surronded myself with few, trustful friends. And you're one of them, mon Roi..

She said addressing her glance on him
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: Pièce de réception du roi   Pièce de réception du roi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 12:35 am

I lean toward La Marquis "Merci encore, mon cher Marquis...rest assured that you shall always have my undying friendship and support... whatever you may require, you need merely ask and it shall be granted, oui?"

I smile warmly and search her eyes for a sign that I have allayed her concerns for now.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Pièce de réception du roi   Pièce de réception du roi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 10:50 pm

Isabelle smiled meeting his eyes

Oui, mon Roi. I don't think you have many...female friends. But I'll try to be. Please, consider me as your humble subject and servant..

She whispered breathing deeply. Her breasts were moving up and down in her corset because of breathing. She looked at the floor but glanced secretely at him
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: Pièce de réception du roi   Pièce de réception du roi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:54 pm

Francois' catches himself fixing his gaze upon the heaving hills of La Marquis' fulsome bosom and quickly looks away... In vain does he try to erase the image from his mind, yet her sensual voice and large, lovely eyes of azure blue, ignite the already smoldering embers of his desire... Clearing his throat for the knot in it and shifting in his seat for comfort, Francois can feel the flutter of his heart as he speaks;

"You are truly a woman worthy of praise mon cher Marquis... perchance It would be possible to make up for the other night and that we may have supper together again sometime?... under better circumstances bien sûr".
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Pièce de réception du roi   Pièce de réception du roi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 10:43 pm

Isabelle nodded with a flattered smile

Bien sur, Votre Majestè. It would be an honour dining with you. You're too much kind. Just...I wonder if the Queen would be bothered by our...innocent meeting..

She said teasingly
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: Pièce de réception du roi   Pièce de réception du roi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 12:40 am

I throw my hands up and laugh. "Pourquoi devrait-elle? Sa Majesté's distress may be attributed to her delicate condition and not any genuine concern of us being alone together... pas, I insist mon cher Marquis... we have much to discuss of your current circumstances and how I may help alleviate your anxieties, oui?"

I am not by any means giving into temptation... pas, I am doing what is just in attending to one of my subjects in need..."Indeed, Madame Rambouillet, if I may come to your chateau, that Claude may not be troubled at the sight of us together... that is, if that is satisfactory with you mon Marquis".
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Pièce de réception du roi   Pièce de réception du roi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:05 pm

Isabelle got surprised but she smiled for his proposal

Votre Majestè...it would be such an honour to have you in my castle at Rambouillet. You will be my special guest and I'll make your journey enjoyable and...unforgettable..

She said staring at him with her deep glance

Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: Pièce de réception du roi   Pièce de réception du roi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 12:26 am

"Très bon, then I shall await your invitation... Mon cher Marquise, It has come to my attention that your late husband was quite an avid hunter, oui?" I return her look with a knowing smile and a sparkle in my eyes.

"I understand the woodlands of Rambouillet are most enticing and there is much sport to be had there..." I lean close to La Marquise and speak in a low voice; "'Tis my fondest desire to try such sport for myself and pursue the very same exotique game that the late Marquis himself found so entertaining and, as I am told... enjoyed with much great satisfaction".
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Pièce de réception du roi   Pièce de réception du roi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 10:45 pm

Isabelle blushed for the first time lowering her eyes for a moment

My poor husband was a good hunter...oui. But I heard you're very good too, Votre Majestè. I just wonder what you like hunting most: animals...or ladies?

She asked showing her usual seductive smile
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: Pièce de réception du roi   Pièce de réception du roi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 11:53 pm

I share a laugh with La Marquise and wave my hand for le serviteur to bring us two chalices of Claret. "That is a very good question" I say as the cups are presented before us and filled. Watching le serviteur retreat back to his corner, I look into La Marquise exquisite blue eyes.

"Let us see..." I slowly trace around the rim of the cup with the tip of my finger, and look up at her. "both are cunning, quick to strike, and ruthless when attacked, oui?... there is however one great difference between a hunted animal and a woman... with the beast, one knows when he is the predator or the prey... on the other hand, in the case of les dames, well, let us just say the issue is not so clear, oui mon cher Marquise?"

"Suffice it to say one must be quite skilled when pursuing both " I raise my cup before me. "To you, mon cher Marquise... whether predator or prey, with you I shall always be fair game". I hold my chalice high... our eyes lock and we share a mutual smile and drink of wine.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Pièce de réception du roi   Pièce de réception du roi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 10:38 pm

Isabelle took the chalice the servant brought her. She looked at red wine in her cup before turning her eyes towards the King

Oui mon Roi, sometimes even women are predators. We like playing the role of the prey, when we are not. But men are too much proud of themselves to admit it. About myself, I can honestly say that sometimes I'm prey. And...some other times, I'm predator. It depends..

She shrugged and winked smiling. Therefore, she took a sip from her wine
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: Pièce de réception du roi   Pièce de réception du roi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 11:34 pm

I set my chalice down and lean close to La Marquise, raising an eyebrow, I give her a mischievous smile and continue our little game of seduction.

"And which role~if I may be so bold~are you playing now?"

I feel both the tension between us and my desire for her rising ... La Marquise is truly a worthy opponent in this game.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Pièce de réception du roi   Pièce de réception du roi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 11:04 pm

Isabelle smiled looking intently at him

Why do you think I'm playing a role with you, Votre Majestè? I'm just myself. But...if I should choose...I would be your prey. I would never dare to hunt such a gentleman like you, mon Roi..

She licked slowly the wine on her lips and looked at him with a fake innocent smile
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: Pièce de réception du roi   Pièce de réception du roi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 11:50 pm

" Mais oui, mon cher Marquise... if you should choose". I hardly finish saying the words when I see La Marquise sensually lick a drop of wine from her lips... Mon Dieu! How can I stand it any longer?... I burn with desire, yet I dare not... cannot...

Unable to bear the discomfort of La Marquis presence a moment longer, I take a drink of wine to steady my speech as well as my resolve and stand, pulling the hem of my doublet over my obvious state of arousal. "Très bien, La Marquise ... I have had a most entertaining afternoon, but I fear I've myriad pressing engagements".

I take her hand and bow to softly kiss it. The feeling of her silken skin upon my lips making it all the more unbearable. "Then I shall look forward to your invitation to Rambouillet, oui? ".
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Pièce de réception du roi   Pièce de réception du roi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 10:49 pm

Isabelle finished her wine and stood up with him. She offered him her hand to allow him to kiss it

Naturellement. You must be very busy, so I won't keep you further. Please, don't forget to bring my greetings to the Queen. And..see you soon dans mon chateaux, mon Roi. Votre Majestè..

She smiled at him once more time. Thus she curtsied deeply before him and left the room with elegant, slow steps
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: Pièce de réception du roi   Pièce de réception du roi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 1:29 am

I watch La Marquise leave and exhale, wiping my brow. I cannot myself understand the beguiling affect she has upon me. Verily she is une belle femme, but I have known many such women who do not enchant me as she... I return to my seat and lift my chalice, finishing the wine in my cup... ma secrétaire, Monsieur L'écuyer enters the room with my itinerary for the day.

"Ah, L'écuyer, Je suis heureux de vous voir... I shall be leaving for a brief séjour as a guest of La Marquise de Rambouillet in a fortnight... I wish you to make the preparations for me, s'il vous plaît".
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: Pièce de réception du roi   Pièce de réception du roi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:49 pm

I pace anxiously, awaiting La Baronne de Nemours to arrive. Seated nearby is the man I have selected as a proper suitor for marriage; Antoine, Le Duc de Lorraine. She shall adore him! He is most virile, robustly built, quite handsome with a long, dark beard and most important of all, he is nobility and quite wealthy!... he shall erase all thoughts of La Baronne wedding some common paysan! I turn to Le Duc.

"Croyez-moi Antoine, this girl is not only as beautiful and fair as summer, she is quite witty and very talented in music and literature as well... although I cannot attest to her punctuality". I say nervously waiting for her to be announced.
Back to top Go down
Angelique LaMarnier
Baroness of Nemours
Angelique LaMarnier

PostSubject: Re: Pièce de réception du roi   Pièce de réception du roi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:18 am

I have received a notice to join His Majesty in his Reception Room although I do not know why. Wearing a fresh light blue dress with my long hair braided up delicately on my head, I make my way to the king.

Reaching his door, I am announced in, Her Grace The Baroness of Nemours.. I take a deep breath and walk in and I deeply curtsy in front of the King and a man I don't know.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: Pièce de réception du roi   Pièce de réception du roi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 1:26 am

At last the door opens and La Baronne 's name is announced. I look up excitedly and hurry to the door to meet her. "Mon cher Baronne, finalement! , come... come". I take her hand and walk with her back toward her husband to be.

"Mon cher, it pleases me to introduce you to the man I have chosen as your betrothed... Angelique, La Baronne de Nemours permit me to introduce Antoine, Le Duc de Lorraine ". I beam proudly as Antoine stands, towering over the young lady, I cannot help think what a splendid example of manhood he is! I am most pleased indeed! I turn to her. "Go on, La Baronne, if you wish I may leave and give you both time to become acquainted, oui?
Back to top Go down
Angelique LaMarnier
Baroness of Nemours
Angelique LaMarnier

PostSubject: Re: Pièce de réception du roi   Pièce de réception du roi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:15 am

I curtsy once more in front of the Duke out of respect. Your Majesty, you shouldn't have. Really.... I am a bit speechless at all this, my heart races a mile a minute knowing that the truth must finally be told. Your Majesty, may I speak to you alone. There is something we need to speak about.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: Pièce de réception du roi   Pièce de réception du roi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:36 am

I practically jump with delight! Il est merveilleux! She is pleased, and I see Le Duc is no doubt enchanted with La Baronne's beauty. "Mais oui mon cher , you may discuss anything you'd like" I turn to Le Duc Antoine. "Excusez-nous un instant s'il vous plaît ". I say and walk toward the corner of the hall with Le Baronne.

"Go on, tell me, what is on your mind mon cher ".
Back to top Go down
Angelique LaMarnier
Baroness of Nemours
Angelique LaMarnier

PostSubject: Re: Pièce de réception du roi   Pièce de réception du roi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:42 am

There is no need to find me a suitor as I have already found one for myself.. Shock rings out all over his face...good or bad? I take a deep breath placing my hand on my chest as my breast heave up and down with nervousness. There is also something else...
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: Pièce de réception du roi   Pièce de réception du roi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 3:02 am

As we walk I hear La Baronne 's words and stop, unable to comprehend what I have just heard. It is as though I were felled and rendered senseless by some large stone dropping upon my head! Il ne peut pas être!

"No need?... I, I do not understand... what else have you to tell me?... I wish to know it all at once s'il vous plaît ". I brace for the next blow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pièce de réception du roi   Pièce de réception du roi - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pièce de réception du roi
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next