The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 10:06 pm

I frowned I had already had both of these kisses before. We have different views on these kisses and kiss on the hand and a chaste friendship kiss are the same in my eye's what are your views about it.
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 1:11 am

Agostino smiled again. He was dazzled by her innocence

They are similar, I know. But the third one..is very different. It's the passion's kiss. The most important one in my eyes. And I hope in your eyes too. Like this..

He bent upon her and placed his lips on her kissing her softly
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 11:25 am

I wonder why men always bent on women when kissing I did however enjoy his kiss that I did not pull away I wrapped my arms around his neck letting my hands drop down the back.
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 1:37 am

Agostino kissed her sweely, holding softly her cheek. He smiled against her lips. Her youth and innocence made him more involved with her and he could hardly refrain his desire

You're so beautiful, Muriel..
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 4:05 pm

I smiled back against his lips noticing he had let himself go with his self refrain. "Maybe my beauty is opened up by the love of a good man." I stroked his cheek looking into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 12:14 am

Agostino smiled her back with a loving glance in his eyes

Your beauty makes me remind that I'm a man. Not only a physician. And if there is a woman I want to spend my life with, this is you, Muriel..

He finally admitted whispering softly. His heart was racing faster in his chest
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 5:27 pm

I could feel my smile twinkling such beautiful words he had now bestowed on me I knew that he would always make me happy. I think that you have just tried to tell me that you love me but without saying the actual words am I right. I searched his eyes for some kind of hint but his eyes were as just as joyful as I felt.
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 12:34 am

Agostino smiled tenderly and with joy. He nodded

I see you're also very clever, Muriel. Yes..I was just trying to say that. I love you..

He whispered and touched her lips again
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 10:18 am

I kissed him back it was one of our most passionate kisses yet. I love you too this is going to be an adventure learning more about each other as we start out courtship in life and love.
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 11:46 pm

Agostino smiled against her lips

So you see this like an adventure...it sounds fun. I want to make you happy, Muriel. And I'll introduce you at court as my fiancè. If you agree, of course..

He rubbed softly his nose against hers
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 1:48 am

I touched his face resting my body against him I would of course accept as I loved him very much. I think you know the answer to that of course I accept I would be honoured to be your wife.
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 11:52 pm

Agostino looked at her with joy and an happy smile appeared on his face

Oh Muriel..are you serious? My love, you just made me the happiest man in the world..

He hold her tightly and placed another passionate kiss on her lips
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 8:09 pm

I moaned against his lips letting my hands explore his body. How happy. I asked him curiously with a teasing raised eyebrow. Who would of thought that with a knock on a door it brought me to love.
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 12:12 am

Agostino kissed her again, still not believing that she accepted. He chuckled happily

See? Life can change in a minute. Especially if luck and love knock at our door. And you brought me happiness in my life. Oh Muriel..I'll make you happy. I promise..

He said filled of love and hope for their future
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 10:46 am

Don't you see you are already making me happy I did not know that you had freckles under your eyes they make you look adorable and shy but you are far from it kiss me again future husband. The more I kissed him the closer I felt to him and I was impressed by his will power to resist temptation now I wanted to tease him on purpose.
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 12:11 am

Agostino smiled and pressed his lips against hers again. She was making him happy too. But he couldn't share it with words. Cause he never felt such feelings for a girl, before. She was absolutely what he needed
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 6:47 pm

Impressed by his swlf restraint I was eager to learn when to stop exploring him. Gently I felt my way up his legs to the arch in his back biting her lower lip with a gentle nip.
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 12:14 am

Agostino noticed her hand's movements on his body. He followed them with his eyes without stopping her. He couldn't deny he desired her. What if she felt the same thing for him?

Oh Muriel..
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 8:52 am

I had to stop for a few moments and think he was very tempting and my guard was slowly starting to fall down and I wanted to feel his full passion. Would it be so morally wrong to take this up a notch.
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 12:44 am

Agostino stopped and smiled for her question

Why it would be wrong, sweet Muriel? My feelings for you are sincere. My intentions are serious. I'm not playing with you. I feel you're the woman of my life..

He replied cupping gently her face and staring into her deep eyes
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 10:49 pm

I bit my lip my body said yes fed me with his love but my mind said no you are not married yet but one day we would be I just had to be careful and so did he. Can we please each other with our bodies without making love. This was all new to me and their really was no point in being shy about it.
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 12:41 am

Agostino smiled for her innocence. She was so tender that he couldn't help to caress her cheek and to kiss her lips softly

Yes..I think there are many way to please each other without putting your virtue in danger. I love this side of you, Muriel. Even if I desire you. your innocence increases my love for you..
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 6:27 pm

I am just simply in love with you and I just want to feel our bodies move together like two fishes in a pond. I glanced at him should I start first with him I was not sure. Feeling shy I quickly hid under the sheets unlacing this old maid nightgown.
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 12:22 am

Agostino laughed for her comparison to fishes but he followed her quickly under the sheets. He helped her to unlace his nightgown and at the same time he kissed her softly

Oh Muriel, I want to feel your body's warmth on me. And I want you feel my passion for you. I promise I'll be careful and I won't put in danger your honour..

He would never do something that would scare her. Or even worse, something that could disappoint her and change her mind about him
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 8:10 pm

I giggled as he found me under the sheets my body feeling the sensation of untamed yearning for him. Pulling of his nightgown I admired his perfectly formed chest biting my lip fighting the urge to kiss it. I can already feel the welcoming warmth of your body against mine. It's a very intoxicating feeling especially through my limbs. I wasn't nervous I just hoped that our first time of intimacy would not discourage him from me. Still kissing I ran my hands over his hips tempted to feel him could he feel what was going on between my legs too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next