The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 11:36 pm

Agostino nodded with a smile

Very well. Now I suggest you to go back in your chambers and have rest. Travelling could be tiring and you need all your energy. If you need, call me without hesitation..
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:30 pm

Norfolk knocked on the door. He heard voices inside so the doctor should be in his room.
He coughed and knocked again, impatiently.
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 11:18 pm

Agostino heard a knock on the door and answered

It's opened. Come in, please..
Back to top Go down
Anne Rose Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Anne Rose Howard

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 2:51 pm

Anne saw her father and she felt bad
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 10:17 pm

Norfolk entered quickly and closed the door behind him.
He looked for a moment at his daughter and focussed on the doctor as if she was not even there.

So tell me the truth without fuss please. How far is her pregnancy and is there still something to do about it?
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 1:23 pm

I saw the door left slightly ajar after my farther had left I wondered what all the fuss was I stretched my head around the door to see who it was. "Oh hello I have yet to meet you I am Muriel Howard"
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 11:52 pm

Agostino noticed a young girl at the door looking inside room. He went to the door to open it completely

Oh good day, my lady. I'm Agostino De Agostinis, physician of Palace. The Duke of Norfolk just left so I'm free. May I help you?

He asked kindly
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 7:52 am

I stood back a bit and smiled "Oh no I was just pondering around the court really. I don't suspose you have a remedy for love" I laughed jokingly but with a stinging truth.
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 1:19 am

Agostino smiled kindly. He laughed after her shooking his head

I fear I have not, my lady. But please, do come in. May I offer you something...lady?

He asked wondering her name
Back to top Go down
Anne Rose Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Anne Rose Howard

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 4:13 pm

Months passed, and now is the time of birth.

Master Augustine hurry
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 12:23 am

While Agostino was talking with the misterious, charming blonde lady, he saw lady Anne Howard running towards him. She was at the end of her pregnancy, now. And it was evident that she was going to give birth

Lady Anne! Please calm down. I guess it's time to give birth but I can't help you. You'll find lady Sabrina Howard in the infirmary. She is a new midwife. Do you want me to accompany you?

He asked with concern
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 1:49 pm

Agostino De Agostinis wrote:
Agostino smiled kindly. He laughed after her shooking his head

I fear I have not, my lady. But please, do come in. May I offer you something...lady?

He asked wondering her name

I was going to step in but just as I was about to I heard the sound of a lady whom seemed in desperate need of his help. "I can wait here if you like it was nothing urgent anyway but my Farther is Thomas Howard so when I saw him coming out I wanted to see if anything was the matter. I am Muriel." I stood out of the way not knowing if I should go or not.
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 1:01 am

Agostino looked shocked at Muriel

Oh you are...who? You said Muriel... Howard? Ohh my lady, you can surely come in. And I think...that this young lady is your sister..

He said a bit uncomfortable by that weird situation
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 6:09 pm

I shook my head "My mother is Elizabeth Tilyney she was lady in waiting to Queen Elizabeth Woodville Anne mother is Elizabeth Stafford!" I sighed I did not care for his tone of voice once he found out I was a Howard girl "Their are many of us Howards their is no need to look confused but yes I shall sit with her"
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 12:47 am

Agostino became suddenly red because of embarassment. He smiled apologetically

Oh I'm sorry, my lady! I ask you to forgive me but...there are many Howards in this court. I got easily confused. Maybe because I have no siblings. May I offer you something?
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 3:46 pm

"It's fine I have never seen so many Howards at court myself we are all here to support Anne" I moved about in my seat looking about the room. "No thank you I just came in to say hello I had no idea you where so popular for your works" I smiled he seemed like a kind and gentle man I wondered "May I ask how old you are"
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 12:36 am

Agostino closed carefully the door after she entered and lady Anne left. He sat at her side on the sofa and her question made him smile

Oh..I think I am much older than you, my lady. I am almost 40. And I spent all my life helping others. You see..I think medicine is a mission. And..may I ask how old are you, lady Howard? If I'm not too bold..

He smiled again
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 2:02 am

"But you do not look that age Agostino you can call me Muriel i'am 20 and you see i have such an old name. How did you come about this profession" I smiled brightly gesturing in a way for him to carry on talking.
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 1:12 am

Agostino laughed

Oh thank you, my lady. I admit that many people say that I look younger. But looking like..it's different from being. And you really are, my lady. Oh you know, my father was physician as well. So I followed his steps, and here I am. And I have to say..you look perfectly healthy, Muriel..

He added, rather confused by her beauty
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 5:22 am

I looked at him confused not knowing if he was giving me a compliment or not [b]"My story is my mother is Elizabeth Tilney my Farther is Thomas Howard brother to Elizabeth Boleyn My farther can be very strict then again from what I have learnt all Howards are I want to marry for love but since you don't have a potion for that then a man had better make a good impression" I wondered why he was looking at me in a strange way did I smell or did my looks bemuse him.
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 12:36 am

Agostino shook his head giggling

Oh I'm sorry but I don't have such potion, Muriel. I'm a physician, not a magician. But love is a complicate matter. I never married. I don't think a woman could stand a man so busy with his job. But..if the right woman will come, I will be glad to welcome her in my life. Ehm..so, I suppose you're not married yet..

He looked at her in a more soft way in order not to make her feel uncomfortable
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 10:37 pm

I laughed turning around to face him placing my hand on my legs "Yes but love is something that grows in the heart still it is a joke I like to use with you about a magic love potion" A part of me wondered if I was making him feel uncomfortable with my pressence. "All men seem to work very hard and that is no issue as long as they are faithful what with the increase of men taking a mistress you must of seen some pretty gruesome stuff in certain places. My suitor is happy with another and I suppose the girl he is settled is deserves happiness. I would like a simple man not an arrogant man who is ahead of himself you know the ones with the big egos' I moved my tongue around the inside of my mouth wondering he was hard to read.
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 1:15 am

Agostino noticed her tonge's movement and cleared quickly his throat

Oh yes..I totally agree, Muriel. Therefore, I think that if your suitor choosed another, it must be fool. Who could refuse a such...attractive girl like you? I had few women in my life. But..if I met someone like you, I'll surely fight for her..

He gulped after pronouncing these words
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 9:53 pm

I perked up a little bit "I don't think looks counts but tell me may I ask to spend some time with you doing anything really I like good company and would like to spend time in yours" I looked around his chamber at his different objects
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 12:44 am

Agostino nodded at her request and smiled warmly

But of course. I enjoy your company as well, Muriel. Come, I'll show you some objects that I use daily with my patients..

He stood up and reached the table. Still looking at Muriel's pretty face, he took an object in his hands and showed it to her

This is called stethoscope. With this, I can hear people's heartbeat..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tudors World :: ENGLAND / Palaces and Houses :: Whitehall Palace :: Bedrooms-
Jump to: