The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 5:38 pm

I felt bad I was not a tease. People think my cousin Anne is not a virgin but she is! And the Howards always keep our word. Virtue is very important to us and their is more to sex in a relationship. And I want our love to be ever lasting. I kissed him passionately gently slipping my tongue into his mouth and unlacing his pants once again. I like the feel of your body no need to hide it from me. We were both naked and I could not help but to touch his hardness. It was all new to me and I wanted to learn about his body.
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 10:03 pm

Agostino closed his eyes letting her hand touching his hardness again. It was hard to control himself but he had to. After a deep sigh he looked at her

Oh Muriel..you're so very sweet and innocent. I..I agree with you utterly. We'll have time to be intimate with each other, my love. And when this will happen..it will be beautiful and special..

He leaned on her kissing her soft lips again. He smiled sliding his fingers among her hairs

Rather..I fear that your family won't accept me easily. You're an Howard, related with the future Queen of England. Would they allow you having a simple physician as your husband?
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 10:39 pm

I immediately grew agitated and annoyed. If a simple lady in waiting could become a queen. Then for the life of me I could not understand why a well breed Howard who has been a Duchess since her birth could not marry. His rank was no less than that of Anthony Knivert so their is nothing to lose in all this. Erm I'll correct you. Anne has always been a simple lady in waiting I am a Duchess by right of birth. In my eyes I see both you and Anne as equal when it comes to ranks. And I shall argue my case with the king over this.
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 10:50 pm

Agostino couldn't help to smile seeing her so agitated. He rubbed her soft cheek tenderly

My love..please don't get angry. I was just wondering if a physician could join such an important family like Howards. But I also know that your cousin Sabrina is midwife here at court. I don't care about rank, my love. I just fear that others can think bad things about our union..

He caressed her long hairs smelling them deeply. For a moment he felt lost into her scent

Oh Muriel..I only wish to make you my wife. And..thanks for the comparison..but I hope to be prettier than Anne Boleyn in your eyes..

He joked

Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 4:45 pm

People will always have bad opinions it's part of being human we judge before knowing the full facts. I wasn't angry just more offended that I was willing to fight for our love more than he. I am going to see the king because I would marry you in secret but I wish not to disgrace you and your profession. I smiled as I watched him play with my ringlets of hair. You are by far the most beautiful. You awaken me everytime I look at you. Both of my hands were wrapped around his manhood personally I could not fight the urge to frolic around the sheets with nothing but his hardness pressed against me.
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 10:37 pm

Agostino gasped as he felt her hands around his member again. It was hard for him to concentrate his attention on her words

Oh Muriel! Do you really will see the King..for me? What have I done to deserve such a precious and pure flower at my side? You're the woman I dreamt about since all my life..

He kissed her lips with more passion holding her cheek. Her beautiful hands on him made difficult for him to keep his control, but he had to do that because of their love
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 8:09 pm

Why yes of course I will. True lovers should never part. If we do not get the kings permission then we shall leave at dark, and marry in secret.
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 11:04 pm

Agostino looked surprised at her and smiled, almost not believing her words

A secret marriage? You would do all this for me, Muriel? I mean..going against the King himself? My love, I could never accept you to run such a risk for me. But no one did this for me, before. I love you..I really do..

He whispered before kissing her lips again
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 1:57 am

Not quite like that sweetheart. I glasped his hand in mine as I was about to reveal all of my back up plan. I am going to see the king about us. But if he does not give us permission. Then, we shall marry in secret and live as man and wife secretly. As I said the words it sounded crazy but this was such a common thing to do. I could not bare to be taken away from you Agostino.
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 12:43 am

Agostino kissed her deeply

All this sounds so romantic, my love. But I hope it will be not necessary. I don't want you to have troubles because of me..

He said whispering against her lips
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 12:37 pm

I have no troubles when it comes to you. I just feel right now that perhaps I want this more than you. I shrugged noticing the first light of day breaking through the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 12:18 am

Agostino looked outside window. Morning was coming, but he felt very surprised by her words

I want this with all strenghts and all my soul, Muriel. I wish nothing more than to be officially your husband. To make you happy for lifetime. Why do you have doubts about that, my love?

He stared at her pretty face and leaning closer he pressed sweetly his lips against hers
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 2:55 pm

The reality of it all that they could be parted arose tears to my eyes. How did someone live without the one they loved? I do not doubt your love but what if the king says no what will become of us. I blinked up at him pearls of tear drops dropping on my cheek.
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 12:04 am

Agostino looked at her with love. He dried her tears slowly and kissed deeply her lips. He felt so much tenderness for her innocence

Oh Muriel..my love. No one can separate us. Neither the King. I will never give up our love. Never. Because you're the most beautiful and pure thing in my life..

He smiled and pulled her towards his chest to comfort her. He hated to see tears into her beautiful eyes
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 7:59 pm

I placed myself fully on top of him, resting my ear near his heart. I gently picked up his hand kissing his fingers. Before the day breaks through I no longer want to be so innocent. I can't wait for the day to come when you and I shall be as one. After I have met with the king shall we go somewhere a brisk walk or horse ride. Us Howards are keen riders I hope you are too. I teased as I rested my chin on his chest, my hand feeling down his hips.
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 12:13 am

Agostino wrapped his arms around her, holding her tightly against him, almost fearing she could escaped. And he laughed for her words

I'm not a very good rider, actually. But for you I'll learn. Everything will be alright, my love. And we'll be happy. Even if we already are..

He kissed softly her hairs and looked at her with a mixture of tenderness and desire
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 10:16 pm

No no, you don't have to my love I feel like you have already done enough for me. I kissed his neck running my fingers up his until I found his hand. I am happy, happy then I could ever imagined I would be. How wonderful it is to of found someone to share my journey with.
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 11:56 pm

Agostino kissed her deeply and happily

And I'm so happy having you in my life, Muriel. A new day is coming..so I guess you'll have to go. Your cousins are maybe wondering about where you are. But..I have an idea. Why don't you come back tomorrow evening? We could have dinner together..and so you could tell me what the King thinks about us..

He suggested talking sweetly. She was even much more beautiful with sunlight on her face
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 5:08 pm

Reluctantly, I removed myself from him shivering at how cold it was. Yes I will skip dinner in the hall and spend it with you. Although it shall have to be a rather quick meeting. In two days time me and Sabrina are going to Lambeth.
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 11:45 pm

Agostino looked at her with a surprised face

To Lambeth? Doing what, my beloved?

He asked caressing softly her arm
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 1:54 pm

I closed my eyes feeling the soft gentle strokes of his fingers. It was so soothing that I could feel myself giving in to sleep. mmm, that is so lovely and relaxing. It also works on the side of my neck too. We want to go to Lambeth and check on the girls. They may be shut away and kept from court but a Howard is a Howard. We take care of one another that is how we were brought up.
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 12:04 am

Agostino moved his hand on her neck as she suggested him and smiled

Yes..I know that you care for your family. That's natural. But please..don't let me waiting here for too long. I already miss you, my love..

He whispered smiling while caressing her soft skin
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 8:42 pm

You miss me yet I am still here. I have got to see the king, and I shall see you tonight. I kissed him softly placing my hand on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 12:13 am

Agostino kissed her back, holding gently her cheek

See you, my love. I'll count the hours and even the minutes until I'll see you again. I love you so much, Muriel..

He said smiling tenderly but with the fire of passion in his eyes. He wondered if the King would approve their relationship. But whatever his decision was, he was too in love with Muriel to give up their love and their happiness
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 5:32 pm

I love you too. I whispered back peeling myself away from the door. I kept my eyes on him as I walked away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next