The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 12:59 am

Agostino looked at her hand turning his head. He chuckled

Ah..that's not so hard for me to imagine that. Cause I usually sleep in the same way. So..since we have this important thing in common, I fear that one of us will fall on the floor during night..

He giggled but he became immediately serious

Oh of course I'm joking. I would never allow you to fall, Muriel..
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 7:35 pm

I tried hard not to laugh but it was inevitable. "I suggest we top and tail I sleep one end of the bed you the other but you might end up putting your toe up my nose" Giggling I showed him my perfect clean feet inspecting his.
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 12:45 am

Agostino looked at her feet and laughed

Your feet are beautiful, Muriel. But I don't think it's a good idea. I want you to sleep as more comfortable as possible. I would never kick your delicious nose..

He said admiring the perfect forms of her beautiful face
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 8:03 pm

"Oh you are very handsome to Agostino De Agostini that is such a unique name sometimes I wonder if you are half foreign blonde hair and blue eyes." I moved myself a little bit closer to him joining my hand with his.
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 1:06 am

Agostino laughed again

Oh..my name has italian origins, as you see. My father was italian, but my mother was english. That's why I have italian colours and english attitude, I guess..

He smiled leaning finally his head on pillow

Why don't we stop talking and let's try...to fall asleep together?

Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 7:05 pm

"I have never met a slightly fair haired Italian before" I blew out my flickering candle out letting the smoke arise. "Oh ok although I could talk all night aswell but as you wish shall we break fast in the morning together"
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 12:42 am

Agostino blew on his candle too and he put himself under sheets. Only the moonlight entered by the window. He could feel his body's warmth and with his hand he reached hers

I shall be not bothered if you talk all night, Muriel. Your voice is a nice sound to me. I love so much staying here with you, that I could even staring at your beauty all night..

He sighed and in the moonlight he could see her perfect, soft lips. He had the instinct to kiss her. And very slowly he met his lips with hers
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 1:20 pm

I wrapped my fingers around his with only the moonlight as my guide to him I allowed my lips to kiss him back hoping his body wouldn't react to this kiss as I simply wasn't ready unless he had some unholy way of allowing us to enjoy our bodies together. "What happens if you become aroused by a kiss can that actually happen" I continued to kiss him enjoying his sweet lips upon mine grasping hold of his hips. Reaching up I bent my head over his as my lips were enjoying the sensations.
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 12:28 am

Agostino was still tasting her sweet lips kissing her again and again. Her question made him smile

Oh..in this case I would do many efforts to resist you. But I fear it's quite impossible, Muriel. You're beautiful and I desire you. But..nothing will happen without your consent..

He added quickly leaning his finger against her lips. He enjoyed the softness of her young skin
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 5:00 pm

I kissed his finger my eye's gleaming at him. "I think that it is only natural to feel such feelings when we are in such close proximity together you shall just have to think cold thoughts if that is possible."
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 12:53 am

Agostino chuckled

Cold things? I think that's quite impossible next to you, Muriel. But..if you're cold, I would be happy. So I can hold you tightly against me..

He whispered while playing with her soft curls
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 9:41 am

I had to chuckle as I knew I had given him the wrong idea. "No I think I should of described it in better length I shall proceed. They say old wives tale that when a man body is sexually aroused that he should think cold thoughts to stop his mind from acting on the arousal if that makes any kind of sense to you." I smiled brightly wondering how he would react to this information.
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 12:48 am

Agostino laughed. He needed to breath deeply to remove his thoughts from her body for a while

This is good to know, really. I just wonder what kind of cold things I could think about? Especially so close to your warmth. And I also wonder: is this only for men? I guess women too need to think about cold things..

He said with a smile. His hand touched hers softly
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:16 pm

I giggled. Yes I am afraid that it does just apply for men try to think of things that one should not want on their mind while you are in such proximity towards me like fluffy kittens or a fishes head.
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 12:58 am

Agostino laughed

Oh my God! I'm really not able to think about such things being so close to you. Rather..I have some fantasies. Something that crosses my mind..

He paused and kept on staring at her face

Have I ever told you that you have a beautiful smile, Muriel?
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 11:06 pm

It was impossible to not smile he brought out the best in me. I glanced at him curiously wondering what his fantasies were wrapping the sheets around me I moved closer to him laying on my side. Tell me about your fantasies they could be the same as mine. I truthfully wanted to know them but it was utterly important for me to still keep my maidenhead until I was married. No you have never told me I have a beautiful smile but you give me this look which makes me feel beautiful which is nice and that makes me smile too! I could kiss him all night he was perfect for me.
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 1:03 am

Agostino smiled her back as he heard her words. It was evident he was making her happy even if nothing happened bewteen them, yet

Oh Muriel..I never met a girl like you. I thought I would have lived a lonely life. But you changed everything. Ah and about my fantasies..don't forget that I'm a physician. Don't you think that I have imagined to visit you?

He ran his finger slowly along her jawline
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 1:12 pm

I had to really think about his words to visit me had he seen me before. To visit me you must explain further I feel like I am missing the point. I thought I would be alone too after being rejected but I am happy to have been very nosey to stumble across you on purpose of course. I started to trace his jawline too he had I could feel all his teeth and fine cheek bones with a slight curve to his lip. Have you ever made love to anyone and can a man feel pain to. Curious as I was I moved closer to him wanting to curl up against him.
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 12:23 am

Agostino wasn't expecting that question from her. So he started by explaining what he meant before

You see..since I'm a physician, you could be my patient. My fantasies ae about to make you an accurate visit..

He laughed for his own words and paused for a while

Ehm..yes, I did. But I just had a woman in my life. And..it's not so painful like people say, don't worry. Sincerely, I desire you, Muriel. But I also care about your reputation..
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 10:57 pm

I blushed at the very thought of him examine me and seeing me naked I tried to side step this conversation. I have desires too! I wish not to cast a black mark against my name for the sake of my cousin Anne. If Anne ever marries the king then my farther shall not care what I do and whom I see let's just hope we do not have to wait another seven years otherwise I think you shall errupt with desire. I added with a giggle kissing his hand.
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 12:33 am

Agostino laughed. There was silence around them. Only their voices and their breaths could be heard. He bent slowly on her

I know that. But..am I allowed to kiss you, at least?

He whispered being already so close to her lips
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 10:22 pm

Smiling I moved my lips closer to him. Oh most certainly I hear their are different types of kisses that one can give to another are you willing to teach me. Still smiling I raised an eyebrow awaiting his answer.
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:07 am

Agostino smiled. He really liked her spontaneity and she made him feel loved

Of course. Ehm..there are three types of kisses, my lady. The first one is the formal kiss. Like this..

He took her hand and kissed it softly, not leaving his eyes from hers
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:27 pm

I smiled that was a very formal kiss that men always bestowed upon ladies at court I wrapped my fingers around his hand. Yes this is a very formal kiss that men at court always give away freely like it is custom to do so I quite like the way the Spainish men do this kiss as they always make it more special like a rose has just came from the skies but their are two more you say I think I know about the second one but the third kiss is making me giggle already. I was waiting patiently for the other two kisses this was a very good excuse to be close to him.
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 1:24 am

Agostino laughed with joy

Be patient, please. I don't know about spanish kisses. But the second kiss is the friendship kiss. A soft, chaste kiss. Like this..

He smiled and kissed her cheek softly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next