The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 11:37 pm

Agostino could feel the warmth of his naked chest pressed against her body. He closed his eyes and kept on kissing her deeply. His hand rested on her hip while he was exploring her inviting mouth with his tongue
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 7:55 pm

I felt at his mercy it was a nice combination to feel. Everywhere was hot his body my body their was no escaping this pent up desire that we both had. I brought my legs up placing them by the side of his hips. A tiny moan and my body reacted to the feel of his
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 10:33 pm

Agostino rolled slowly on top of her, placing himself between her legs. He was breathing, and even if they were fully clothed, he could feel her curves pressing against his body. He stared into her eyes

Do you really want it, Muriel?

He whispered staring at her lips
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 11:35 pm

Hey! Where did my smooth talker go I want him back not this 'do you want it' man. I had to laugh I made it sound funny but within the heat of the moment I suppose people showed different sides I wondered what mine would be like. I thought you were going to teach me how we can please each other without doing the deed. I whispered quitely.
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 10:56 pm

Agostino smiled as he caressed her cheek softly

That's wxactly what I was going to ask you, my love. I told you that I won't put in danger your reputation, and I won't. Just trust me..

He smiled and kept on bushing slowly his lips on her chin and her neck
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 2:39 am

I do trust you beloved but I can't control how my body reacts to the way you touch and kiss me. You've opened up a part of me I never knew could feel possible you have all the breath in my body waiting in anticipation. Still looking in his eyes I touched him my hand grabbing at his lifeless manhood. Gently I began to squeeze watching him.
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 11:24 pm

Agostino gasped once she grabbed his manhood. He sighed deeply trying to control himself

Oh my sweetheart..this time it's you who are tempting me. Maybe you don't know how your body reacts..but I know perfectly how mine reacts..

He said giggling while he started breathing deeply
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 3:10 am

I giggled as I wrapped my hand even tighter around his manhood how far could I go with this all the way until he gave in. His facial expressions intrigued me the most it was harbouring on pleasure yet a challenging glance as if to proceed further. I think I like seeing how you react to my touch all of this is new to me thrilling isn't it? To have you at my complete at utter mercy. Not taking my eyes of his I moved my hand up and down rubbing his lower back with my hand. I noticed my breathing had changed to I crossed my legs looking biting my lip. I feel different their is a desperate cry traveling down my body and I don't want to control it. Explore it with me together.
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 11:09 pm

Agostino closed his eyes and let out a deep sigh. Her hand rubbing and teasing his manhood made him shiver and she increased his excitement

Oh my love..I think you like playing with me..don't you? I don't know how long I can control myself..you really know how to tease me, Muriel..

He let out a soft moan and then pressed his lips against hers. He kissed her angrily meeting her tongue with his
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:11 pm

I bit my lip trying ever so hard to hide the amusement this was bringing to me. No this is just me exploring you i can stop but the satisfaction of your face is priceless and i want to take you all the way to the edge of glory. i snuggled my head down into the pillowing as our lips meet. His sweet gentle lip buds were turning stronger against mine so i released my hand from his member. My legs slammed around his as my fingers scratched deeply into his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 10:44 pm

Agostino smiled. He kissed her with desire. Now it was his turn to tease her and explore her. He pressed his body against her and started kissing her shoulder, slowly and softly, staring at her. But as she wrapped her legs around him, he raised on his knee and took her leg. Slowly he reached her foot and placed a soft kiss on it

You..teasing girl. I assure you that your expression is priceless too. Hmm..sweet feet..

He commented teasingly and playfully, placing her foot on his shoulder and admiring the perfection of her elegant ankle
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 8:51 pm

His body against mine enraptured me into body bliss all my walls were breaking down with every new sensation of pleasure that ran through my veins. I whispered his name as he pulled my leg up only to giggle as he kissed my foot. My laughter never ceased until he spoke. I forgot to mention that I am incredibly ticklish on my feet also behind my ear. I wriggled my eyebrows at him watching in amazement as my leg went over his shoulder. Oh god I thought I am going to lose all self control. I could feel a cold ticklish breeze come between my thighs causing me to stir in arousement.
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 11:14 pm

Agostino smiled. Still on his knees, he caressed slowly her ankle and her foot on his shoulder, playing with her toes using his fingertips

Really? You forget that I'm a physician, my lady. Exploring human body is my job. But I guess..I never saw such perfet body in my career..

With a playful smile he started tickling her foot looking at her reaction
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 10:19 pm

I squealed as his fingers tickled my foot trying hard to let my foot go from his grip. Stop it. I laughed trying to sit up only to fail due to my laughter. I pressed my big toe to his ear deciding to place my other leg over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 10:38 pm

Agostino laughed after her. She kept on moving so he couldn't tickle her further. He had to stop when she pressed her toes against his ear and grabbed her ankle again

My Lady Howard..I must warn you that this is a very dangerous position for a Duchess. Your beautiful foot on my shoulder..your sensual legs exposed..your beautiful smile and your shining eyes looking at me. A physician could take advantage on you..

He chukled softly as he started kissing her foot and her ankle again
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 10:31 pm

My laughs turned louder gripping the bedsheet as I could not stand my feet being tickled especially with his lips. You are in a dangerous position too! I could wrap my legs around you're neck like a snake, but I shan't because you are tickling me. Carefully I turned onto my stomach being careful not to hit him in the face I looked at him from the pillow. I can wriggle my foot out of your hold my love.
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 11:09 pm

Agostino leaned his head on one side while she was turning on her stomach, to avoid receiving a kick on his face. He smiled. Letting her ankle free, he looked down at her

Oh I think you're an expert of dangerous positions, sweetie. Your backside is..attractive like the rest of your body. If you wanna torture me..just tell me. I'll do my best to be strong..

He said jokingly and with one hand kept on caressing her leg slowly. Her skin was so smooth and soft
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 7:22 pm

I rested my head on the pillow looking up at him. If that is true then come and lay by my side and I don't mean my backside. I closed my eyes the feeling of his touch was much more intimate and sensual. I groaned feeling myself stir with an overcoming sense of burning. No not burning heated desire maybe. I turned back round my breasts were awake too. The roses buds aroused from his touch. Moving down to him I wrapped my arms around his body my lips tracing over his face,down his neck and over his shoulders. My pleasure made me weak for him. I want to entwine my legs within yours like a rose tree twirling up a vine.
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 10:50 pm

Agostino laid at her side as she told him. He could admire the soft curves of her body from this new position. Her breasts were now visible through her nightgown and he had to refrain a moan. He smiled

Let's do it, then. I don't know about my leg. But surely your legs can me compared with more than a rose tree. They are just beautiful..

With these words he interlaced his leg with hers, enjoying her warm kisses on his skin
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 2:08 am

I pulled my nightgown of letting the soft lace of the gown fall to the floor. My hands then begun to slowly unlace the strings which held up his trousers, freeing him a little it would be his choice if he wanted them of. Could he feel the passion soaring throughout my body? I continued to kiss his neck my fingers ruffling up his sandy colour hair as I moaned in desperation for him.
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 11:20 pm

Agostino closed his eyes. He could feel her hands unlacing his trousers and he desired to be naked and free from his clothes. While she was kissing his neck, he saw finally her breasts after she removed her nightgown. He held his breath for a long moment. Suddenly he reached his trousers too with his hand and helped her to unlace them. He lowered them just to expose his intimate part. Even if they were both covered by the sheet, he took her hand and placed it slowly on his hardness and kissed her passionately at the same time
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:26 pm

Such a bold move laying their I began to become shy for a reason I did not understand. I removed my hand and just let my fingers wrap themselves around his member. I did not want to hurt him. Would you care to join me under this cover. It was not a trick to allure him. In actual fact I needed to feel him flesh to flesh. Skin brushing against each other, our bodies warming each other with the heat of passion we both craved.
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 11:14 pm

Agostino closed his eyes at the feeling on her fingers around his member. He hardly refrained a moan. But he smiled at her proposal

If you allow me, my lady..

He said jokingly and slipped under the sheets as she suggested so seductively. Pulling her towards himself, he kissed her deeply again and again. His desire was growing, but he was not sure if she would allow him more
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 8:37 pm

His body kept mine warm and it was ever so easy to just frolic with him but I could not give him my maidenhead. I can't give you my maidenhead just yet my love. I know you shall make an honest woman out of me but for now can't we just be together. I felt bad their were plenty of other ladies out their who would give in but I was not one of them.
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 10:27 pm

Agostino was still breathing. He caressed her cheek after her words, but he was not surprised. Very slowly he laced his trousers again and smiled

My love, I have no hurry. I accept it, and I promise you that I'll respect your virtue until our wedding night. There are very few girls like you, Muriel. Your purity enchants me. And I love you even more for that..

He stared into her deep eyes and placed a soft kiss on her lips
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next