The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Great Hall

Go down 
+39
Jane Parker
Grace de Velville
Charles Brandon
Anthony Denny
Elizabeth Bryan
Anne Bassett
Dorothy Seymour
Louis Castillon
Clement Smyth
Mary Sheldon
Joan Fitzgerald
Anne Lumley
Madeline Stuart
Katherine Tudor
Frederick I of Denmark
Maria Enriquez de Luna
John Seymour
Thomas Wyatt
Dorothea of Saxe-Lauenbur
Nicholas Carew
Benjamin Baines
Catherine Parr
George Boleyn
Niklaus Petrovin
Mark Smeaton
Thomas More
Eustace Chapuys
Ursula Misseldon
Charlotte Rosenauer
Matthew Whitcombe
Mary Boleyn
William Stafford
Francesca Benedetti
Jane Bassett
Mary Tudor
Elizabeth Crawley
Anthony Knivert
Francis Bryan
Angelique LaMarnier
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke
Benjamin Baines

Great Hall - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:19 am

She was very beautiful he thought. He stared for a moment, "Forgive my rudeness your highness, it's just I have never seen such beauty before." He said in all honesty, as he heard the next song come on "Would you like to dance with me?" he said as he extended his hand.
Back to top Go down
Anne Lumley
4th Baroness of Ogle
Anne Lumley

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 7:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Anne stood in the Great Hall, with a pale cream dress on that floated to the ground and a sparkling tiara upon her tousled hair.
She stood with a few acquaintances although she was absent minded for some reason and not able to enjoy the dances like she usually could.
Back to top Go down
Joan Fitzgerald
Countess of Ormonde
Joan Fitzgerald

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 7:52 pm

Joan noticed a girl that she reconised Hello my lady have I seen you before
Back to top Go down
Anne Lumley
4th Baroness of Ogle
Anne Lumley

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 7:59 pm

Anne glanced up and curtsied,"Yes, I believe we may have met before,"she replied kindly.
Back to top Go down
Joan Fitzgerald
Countess of Ormonde
Joan Fitzgerald

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 6:33 pm

You surprise me do you often change your name this many times then! Joan looked at her wondering what evil was behind her
Back to top Go down
Anne Lumley
4th Baroness of Ogle
Anne Lumley

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 7:14 pm

Anne cleared her throat and smiled wryly,"Please excuse me, my lady,"she said and took a few steps away.
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 12:43 am

Still nervous of the English and how they regarded my country; I circulate the room, smiling graciously at everyone and trying desperately to hide my anxiety! Taking a goblet of wine, I sip it slowly and breath deeply. "All will be well" I whisper to myself.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Parr
Baroness Borough of Gainsborough
Catherine Parr

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 6:08 am

as i look around the room i can see Lady Madeline Stuart she looks lovely. i can see that she is nervous
and is trying to hide her anxiety. as i stand in the doorway of the great hall and i wait to be announced to his majesty and his grace.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Parr
Baroness Borough of Gainsborough
Catherine Parr

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 5:25 am

I walk over to lady Madeline and say hello "Hello Lady Madeline how are you? You seem a little nervous, are you feeling ill? Would you like to sit down and have a dink of water? Could I get you something? How do you like court and how do you like the party? it's a lovely party.." I looked into her eyes as she looked back at me and smiled. I waited for her reply
Back to top Go down
Mary Sheldon
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Sheldon

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 1:46 am

That night at nine Mary enter the great Hall it was empty as she looked around for Louis. She has on a long white grown as it dragged along the floor.
Back to top Go down
Clement Smyth
Knight
Clement Smyth

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 4:29 am

Clement was making his way to Dorothy when he came across a woman hardly dressed. He turned around very quickly closing his eyes. Without moving his head he spoke out. My lady are you lost. He asked concerned for this young woman's health.
Back to top Go down
Mary Sheldon
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Sheldon

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 4:35 am

"You can open your eyes I am dressed in my night wear. And I am fine I am waiting for someone." She said to him looking at him.

Last edited by Mary Sheldon on Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Clement Smyth
Knight
Clement Smyth

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 4:41 am

Clement was that of an older generation. Although he opened his eyes he dare not look at this lady in her nightwear. Have you been waiting long my lady.
Back to top Go down
Mary Sheldon
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Sheldon

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 4:42 am

"No I just got here."She said to him.

Last edited by Mary Sheldon on Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Clement Smyth
Knight
Clement Smyth

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 4:52 am

Clement nodded it was very clear she was trying to seduce whoever it was she was waiting for. Would you like me to fetch the fellow you are waiting for my lady.
Back to top Go down
Mary Sheldon
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Sheldon

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 4:56 am

"I am not that type of lady I was going to met the person before I retired to bed."She said knowing what he was thinking.

Last edited by Mary Sheldon on Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Clement Smyth
Knight
Clement Smyth

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 5:01 am

I never said such words. But you should be careful around court. If another man was to come across you he might not be so pleasant. Clement shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Mary Sheldon
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Sheldon

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 5:04 am

She looked away. "I will be fine here alone."She said walking over to the window looking out at the night sky.

Last edited by Mary Sheldon on Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Clement Smyth
Knight
Clement Smyth

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 5:10 am

If you say so. But remember your families honour is as much at stake than just yours. Clement had never met such a complicated young lady before in his life.
Back to top Go down
Mary Sheldon
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Sheldon

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 5:11 am

"You sever the queen do you not?"She asked him.

Last edited by Mary Sheldon on Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Louis Castillon
French Ambassador
Louis Castillon

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 9:33 am

Louis entered the adjoining room to the party, rather quieter even though the Christmas ball was only a few yards away.

He had collected a goblet of wine on his way out of the party and took a sip as he tried to find Mary. He then saw her with another man, in her bed clothes and paused before she could see him. He was an older gentleman, who looked quite animated when talking to her-so did Mary. Why had she dressed so?

Louis paused for a few moments and lingered in the shadows..
Back to top Go down
Mary Sheldon
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Sheldon

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 11:24 pm

She looked over and saw Louis."Please forgive I must go."She said to the man before walking over to Louis."Please forgive the way I am dressed but I was planing on going to bed right after we met."She said to Louis.

Last edited by Mary Sheldon on Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Louis Castillon
French Ambassador
Louis Castillon

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 2:38 pm

Louis cleared his throat and looked into the bottom of his goblet as she approached, swirling the final dregs of the wine around the silver cup.

He didn't look up, "Perhaps it may be...wiser, to meet later...well what I mean is earlier,"he began and finished his drink, "I did not think you would be in bed so early. Forgive me, the fault is entirely mine."
Back to top Go down
Mary Sheldon
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Sheldon

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 5:43 pm

She looked down thinking she did something wrong.
Back to top Go down
Louis Castillon
French Ambassador
Louis Castillon

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 5:47 pm

He glanced up, she was so truly endearing, "I could walk you back to your room, Mary-that is, if you wish me to. It is not wise for you to linger in such a...well I have already told you I know little of ladies fashion...but I know well enough that is no proper dress for public display-especially if you are alone."

He admired the soft tumble of her dark hair, frame her face in such a lovely way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great Hall
Page 8 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next