The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Rose bush garden

Go down 
+8
Benjamin Baines
Jane Heterford
Niklaus Petrovin
Katherine Elizabeth Tudor
Guinevere D'Amboise
Gabriel Murphy
Francis of Navarre
Elizabeth Stafford Howard
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Guinevere D'Amboise
Nurse
Guinevere D'Amboise

Rose bush garden - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose bush garden   Rose bush garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 10:18 pm

I smiled and took a seat beside him, breathing in the fresh morning air and pausing for a moment to close my eyes.

"I was working in London - I'm a nurse. I'm only just getting back and I didn't really feel like going straight to my room, it is such a lovely morning."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Murphy

Gabriel Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Rose bush garden   Rose bush garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 9:49 am

I smile nodding. "I think it's quite cold this morning, i'm guessing you want to know what i am? I'm the Earl of Cornwall."
Back to top Go down
Guinevere D'Amboise
Nurse
Guinevere D'Amboise

PostSubject: Re: Rose bush garden   Rose bush garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 9:51 am

I nodded,"Cold but the sun shines...it reminds me of home."

She sighed a little at his title but smiled lightly and joked,"Should I call you Earl then? Or Sir?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Murphy

Gabriel Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Rose bush garden   Rose bush garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 9:53 am

"You don't have to call me either unless you want to call me lord?" I smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Guinevere D'Amboise
Nurse
Guinevere D'Amboise

PostSubject: Re: Rose bush garden   Rose bush garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 9:57 am

"...Arthur?"I questioned and smiled wryly.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Murphy

Gabriel Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Rose bush garden   Rose bush garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 10:01 am

I turned to look at her. "Yes my lady?"
Back to top Go down
Guinevere D'Amboise
Nurse
Guinevere D'Amboise

PostSubject: Re: Rose bush garden   Rose bush garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 10:04 am

She laughed,"May I call you Arthur? I must also insist that you please call me Gwen...or nurse."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Murphy

Gabriel Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Rose bush garden   Rose bush garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 10:06 am

"Of course, Gwen. I think it's slightly rude if i just called you nurse. Don't you think?" I chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down
Guinevere D'Amboise
Nurse
Guinevere D'Amboise

PostSubject: Re: Rose bush garden   Rose bush garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 10:08 am

"Unless you are a patient - then I suppose it would be allowed...So have you been in court long?"I asked and looked in front of us to the frosty grass.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Murphy

Gabriel Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Rose bush garden   Rose bush garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 10:13 am

"I've been at court all through my life, but recently something terrible happened to me. Something i'll never forget, something i dread if i marry again." I sighed deeply looking down on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Guinevere D'Amboise
Nurse
Guinevere D'Amboise

PostSubject: Re: Rose bush garden   Rose bush garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 10:15 am

I smiled apologetically - I knew he was sobbing,"Might I ask what?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Murphy

Gabriel Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Rose bush garden   Rose bush garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 10:23 am

"She died through child birth, i lost everything even my heir for my titles. He died four weeks later, i knew child birth was painful but it's a common thing. You should know, women die through child birth?" I turned to look at Gwen.
Back to top Go down
Guinevere D'Amboise
Nurse
Guinevere D'Amboise

PostSubject: Re: Rose bush garden   Rose bush garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 10:51 am

I blanched and placed a hand on his arm,"Well it can be common in some cases and I suppose I have been lucky for I have never seen that...and I am so very sorry for your loss, it must have been incredibly difficult."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Murphy

Gabriel Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Rose bush garden   Rose bush garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 10:36 am

"It is." I whispered looking forward again. "One day, hopefully i can move on from this stage in life."
Back to top Go down
Guinevere D'Amboise
Nurse
Guinevere D'Amboise

PostSubject: Re: Rose bush garden   Rose bush garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 10:47 am

I smiled,"Of course you will. I have no doubt of it."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Murphy

Gabriel Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Rose bush garden   Rose bush garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 10:57 am

"I've had some letters, wishing to have an arranged marriage with me. But i'm not ready for it, not yet anyway." I smile slightly.
Back to top Go down
Guinevere D'Amboise
Nurse
Guinevere D'Amboise

PostSubject: Re: Rose bush garden   Rose bush garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:08 am

I stared wide eyes,"Truly? Gods that seems barbaric - was your first marriage arranged?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Murphy

Gabriel Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Rose bush garden   Rose bush garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:21 am

"No we married for love." I smile.
Back to top Go down
Guinevere D'Amboise
Nurse
Guinevere D'Amboise

PostSubject: Re: Rose bush garden   Rose bush garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:40 am

I smiled"Then that is how it should be - if marriage is a must. Love is love - beyond a piece of parchment...to me anyway."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Murphy

Gabriel Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Rose bush garden   Rose bush garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 8:31 am

I smirked. "Most people nowadays are always being put in arranged marriages, even for alliances."
Back to top Go down
Guinevere D'Amboise
Nurse
Guinevere D'Amboise

PostSubject: Re: Rose bush garden   Rose bush garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 8:56 am

I tilted my head to the side,"Should you ever care for one of these marriages?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Murphy

Gabriel Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Rose bush garden   Rose bush garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 6:23 pm

I look at her. "No, the women i loved and cherished. No longer exists."
Back to top Go down
Guinevere D'Amboise
Nurse
Guinevere D'Amboise

PostSubject: Re: Rose bush garden   Rose bush garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 6:52 pm

I sighed,"I hope you shall one day be happy, Arthur."
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Richmond

PostSubject: Re: Rose bush garden   Rose bush garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 1:01 am

Katherine Elizabeth was walking the Rose bush garden with her ladies that her father found for her. She looked at the roses as she walked.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Rose bush garden   Rose bush garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 12:59 am

Niklaus was walking slowly along garden. Alone and lost in his thoughts. He knew that becoming father wuld change all his life. Suddenly he saw a young lady walking towards him. She had ladies in waiting with her, so she must be noble. He stopped and bowed "My lady.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rose bush garden   Rose bush garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rose bush garden
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next