The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Rose bush garden

Go down 
+8
Benjamin Baines
Jane Heterford
Niklaus Petrovin
Katherine Elizabeth Tudor
Guinevere D'Amboise
Gabriel Murphy
Francis of Navarre
Elizabeth Stafford Howard
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Duchess of Richmond

Rose bush garden - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose bush garden   Rose bush garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 6:57 am

"Hello your Grace."

She said with a curtsies to him.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Rose bush garden   Rose bush garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 12:50 am

Niklaus looked at her and smiled "Hello, my lady! I don't think I met you before. I'm Niklaus Petrovin, Count of Luga. May I ask your name?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Richmond

PostSubject: Re: Rose bush garden   Rose bush garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 1:24 am

"Katherine Elizabeth Tudor Duchess of Richmond."

She said to him.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Rose bush garden   Rose bush garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 12:32 am

Niklaus smiled her back. She was really cute "Nice to meet you, lady Katherine. I come from Russia, so I still know few people at english court. Even if my wife is a Seymour girl. Are you here with your family?" He asked, since she looked very young
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Richmond

PostSubject: Re: Rose bush garden   Rose bush garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 1:35 am

"My father is the king."

She said to him.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Rose bush garden   Rose bush garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 12:29 am

Niklaus surprised. He smiled, trying to hide that he was wondering how many illegitimate children the King had "Really you are? Oh..I didn't know that. I only knew that your brother..Henry Fitzroy was at court. You're just arrived to court, I suppose.." He added, secretely wondering if her mother was the same with Henry's. But he refrained himself from asking
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Richmond

PostSubject: Re: Rose bush garden   Rose bush garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 12:42 am

"Henry Fitzroy is my half-brother. I was here for Christmas."

She said to him.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Rose bush garden   Rose bush garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 12:30 am

Niklaus nodded. English court was full of surprises, he admitted "Really? I thought he was his only illegitimate child. But we know how royals are. By the way I'm very pleased to meet you, Your Grace.." He said bowing again
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Richmond

PostSubject: Re: Rose bush garden   Rose bush garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 12:35 am

"I was a bit younger then."

She said to him.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Rose bush garden   Rose bush garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 12:29 am

Niklaus nodded "Yes, I guess you were. It must be exciting coming back at court and meeting finally your father the King. Also very emotional. Hare you happy for this..reunion of your family?"
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Richmond

PostSubject: Re: Rose bush garden   Rose bush garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 12:33 am

"I guess but he seems busy."

She said to him looking down.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Rose bush garden   Rose bush garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 12:43 am

Niklaus took a breath "Oh..Kings are always busy, my lady. This doesn't mean he doesn't care about you. Have you already met your future step mother?" He asked, meaning Lady Anne
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Richmond

PostSubject: Re: Rose bush garden   Rose bush garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 2:40 am

"Yes at the Easter party."

She said to him.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Rose bush garden   Rose bush garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 12:19 am

Niklaus nodded "I was at Easter Party too. Weird..I haven't noticed you. Probably because I met Lady Nan Saville and I talked with her all time. Intriguing woman. Oh and..how is your relationship with Lady Anne? I heard she is lovely and tied to family.." He replied while his gaze ranged around gardens
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Richmond

PostSubject: Re: Rose bush garden   Rose bush garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 2:10 am

"I only met her once."

She said to him.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Rose bush garden   Rose bush garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 12:32 am

Niklaus nodded "I see, but I'm sure you'll become a close friend of her. To please your father, at least.."
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Richmond

PostSubject: Re: Rose bush garden   Rose bush garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 12:52 am

"Of course to make my father happy."

She said softly.

Last edited by Katherine Elizabeth Tudor on Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Rose bush garden   Rose bush garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 12:11 am

Niklaus sighed and looked around "Hope you'll have an happy life at court. Even if illegitimate, you have King's blood in your veins. People will treat you with respect.."
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Richmond

PostSubject: Re: Rose bush garden   Rose bush garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 1:47 am

"Walk with me."

She said to him.

Last edited by Katherine Elizabeth Tudor on Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Rose bush garden   Rose bush garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 12:50 am

Niklaus nodded and kept on walking with her slowly "What made you return to court, my lady?" He asked while walking
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Richmond

PostSubject: Re: Rose bush garden   Rose bush garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 1:34 am

"I thought I should met the new love of my father."

She said to him.

Last edited by Katherine Elizabeth Tudor on Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Rose bush garden   Rose bush garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 11:33 pm

Niklaus nodded while walking "Obviously. What about your mother, my lady?" He asked glancing at her
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Richmond

PostSubject: Re: Rose bush garden   Rose bush garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 12:19 am

"I don't see her much."

She said to him.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Rose bush garden   Rose bush garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 11:56 pm

Niklaus glanced at her one more time continuing to walk "I'm sorry having choosed this topic, my lady. It must be..a delicate matter for you.." He replied, noticing her short and quick answer
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Richmond

PostSubject: Re: Rose bush garden   Rose bush garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 4:10 pm

"You are fine sir."

She said walking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rose bush garden   Rose bush garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rose bush garden
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next