The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Living Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Living Room - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 12:47 am

Richard kept on lacing her corset with an amused smile on his face. He liked when she made him curious

Hmm..really? And..where is this place where to committ such moltidude of sins, my lady? But..above all..I wonder what kind of sins have you intention to hide there?

He asked whispering into her ear, while his fingers were lacing her corset
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 9:42 pm

Laughing Sybille tied the last piece of lace on her corset. Why can't you just wait and see? Normally I am the impatient one. Holding his chin gently Sybille ran her fingers through his bristly beard.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 12:44 am

Richard smiled following her fingers with his glance

Oh..if you say so. I have no other choice than to obey, then. I still think you could rule a country. So..when can I see this special place, my lady?

He asked chuckling
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 9:09 pm

Sybille tilted her head to the side as her fingers lingered on his neck. I always thought you obeyed me behind these closed doors. You have a clear way of thinking though. Would you really be en favour for a woman ruling this country. It was probably why Richard was such a popular king throughout the kingdoms. I will meet you on the morrow in the morning not to early though a girl needs ti sleep.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 12:18 am

Richard laughed and squeezed her cheek

Oh..as you wish, then. I heard that ladies sleep a lot to make their skin softer. But I'm used to wake up at sunrise. So..I'll reach you after breakfast. And I'll finally admire the results of your..sleep therapy. Even if I don't think you need it..

He added before winking and placed a soft kiss on her hand. Sybille had the power to make him smile in every situation
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 4:16 pm

Sybille blushed immensly as he gently pinched her cheek. I am not sleeping for vanity sake. I am sleeping because you have tired me out. She answered honestly which Sybille felt like she hadn't done in a long time. Slowly tearing herself away Sybille halted at the door. She you in the morning sleeping beauty.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 12:07 am

Richard placed suddenly a kiss on her lips and smiled

See you tomorrow, then. I already can't wait for tomorrow to come..

He said pulling back gently her hairs from her shoulders
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2019 7:47 am

I had arrived into the living quarters of king Richard and as i waited to see him i looked around the room at the beautiful decoration and ornaments he had.

I waited patiently in a chair happy to be in Bavaria once more and could not wait to meet the king.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2019 11:00 am

Richard came in the room, announced by guards. He smiled as he saw Anne waiting there for him

Lady Anne...welcome back. Hope you are not waiting since long time..

He said before kissing softly her hand
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2019 9:18 pm

As King Richard entered the room i dropped into a curtsy.
"I am honoured to be here your Grace. I have not been here long only around ten minutes and i was just admiring your beautiful paintings and tapestries your Grace"
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2019 5:22 pm

Richard smiled and sat on the sofa

I am glad you like them, lady Anne. But please, sit with me. Are you happy of being at home again?

He asked, showing her the emply place in front of him
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 7:48 pm

I took a seat next to him and i began to speak

"I am indeed very happy to be back home where i come from it has been to long since i was last here i feel. How is your wife may i ask your Grace?"
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2019 6:37 pm

Richard smiled while nodding

I'm glad to hear it. Queen Eleanor is fine, thank you for asking, lady Anne. Just...she is a bit shy and delicate. She doesn't love courtlife very much. That's why she spends so much time in her chambers with her ladies, reading or embroidering..

He explained with warm voice
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2019 5:38 am

"I am so pleased to hear that Queen Eleanor is well my lord. I would like to meet her to when she is ready to see me that is. I myself am glad to be back here in Bavaria as well.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2019 2:11 pm

Richard nodded

I'm sure she will be glad to meet you as well, lady Anne. So..what do you think about King Henry's new wife? Have you met Anne Boleyn while you were in England?

He asked, wanting to know her opinion
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2019 8:30 am

"I was not able to meet Queen Anne whilst in England your Grace but i have heard she is said to be a great beauty?"
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2019 9:31 am

Richard smiled and nodded

Yes...she is. And it seems that she is going to give birth to Henry's heir. Hope they will be happy. One day..you will be married as well, lady Anne..

Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2019 8:11 am

"Then let us hope that England is blessed with a fine prince for his Grace and may they have many fine children together.

I am not sure Your Grace as to wether i will be married for i do not know what father is doing i thought i would have been of the age to marry a fine man that i can be happy with. We will just have to see my lord."
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2019 9:07 am

Oh I'm sure you will be very happy with a worthy man, lady Anne. And I wish you can have many children as well. I hope my Queen will give me an heir one day..

He added
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2019 12:19 pm

"I have heard many great things about her Grace your wife my lord and i am sure you will be blessed with many fine sons. I myself have always wanted to have a husband i can trust. I will have to see if i can get a suitable match for Amelia too.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2019 8:47 am

Richard nodded again

Your sisters Amelia and Sybille will have a good marriage, like yourself. Your brother William surely will deal about that. I suppose you want to marry a lutheran nobleman, lady Anne..

He added
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2019 8:27 pm

"Your Grace you are right how could you tell that i wanted to be we'd to a Lutheran nobleman?. My brother William will arrange a good match for my sisters given time. I want them to be happy."
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 5:38 pm

Richard sighed, before replying

Indeed. You need an husband worthy of your rank. Like your sisters. And surely, he will be lutheran. But...what if you would fall in love with a catholic man?

He asked almost smiling
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2019 6:24 pm

"I would love to marry any many Worthing of being caring towards me and who treats me well. Of course I and my family would prefer Lutheran but if there was a Catholic man that would make me happy i would still be happy. Anne said to Richard as she looked around the room.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2019 9:08 am

I see. Hope your family will support you in that case. Religion is important. But love is important as well. My Queen Eleanor is spanish and catholic. But I never forced her to become lutheran. I just respect her faith, as she respects mine..

He said simply
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Living Room
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next