The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Living Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Living Room - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 10:21 pm

Richard looked directly into her eyes. He smiled after listening her

If I'm not wrong, I already told you about my first instinct towards you. You know very well how much I desire to bed you, Sybille. But you acted like I hurted your feelings. So..I decided to be patient. I'm talking honestly..

He added almost whispering. His firm gaze on her
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 3:57 pm

Yes well I am done with being patient. Sybille leant forward and whispered into his ear just in case anyone could hear. Do you think it will happen between us Richard or have you given up on the idea of having me in bed. Bringing her eyes to his gaze Sybille pulled him forward and placed her lips strongly on his as her hand cupped his face.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 10:31 pm

Richard closed his eyes and kissed her back. He was not surprised by her sudden kiss. After enjoyed her taste, he parted slowly his lips from hers

I never give up, Sybille. Never. You should know me..

He laughed silently shooking his head

It's hilarious. A lady came to tell me that I just want to bed women in court. I'm curious to know if you agree with her..
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 5:13 pm

Sybille felt deflated their was no passion in his kiss pulling back she looked at him. You are you're own man Richard but I would like to think that you would not bed every lady in court as it would make me very sad as I know that you are not that man Richard you shall always remain my dear friend. Sybille squeezed his hand and with a smile stood up having no clothes on was cold around her legs.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 10:30 pm

Richard smiled again. His glance fell on her legs and he hulped hardly

I just asked your opinion, Sybille. Don't think that I have no..passion for you. Because this is not true. And you know that very well..

He stood up and approached her slowly

So why don't you stop to pretend to be offended and don't you kiss me again?

He whispered grabbing firmly her arm
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 4:36 am

Sybille gasped as he grabbed her arm now their was the passion she was looking for a just act not ask kind of passion. She moved towards him her nostrils flared as if she could smell the passion giving of heat. Pursing her lips together she stretched up and whispered against his lips. Now now my king I am very fragile. She kissed sweetly his forehead continuing her kisses down to his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 10:34 pm

Richard wrapped her waist with both his arms and closed his eyes while she kissed his face. He gasped

Really you are? I won't take advantage of your fragility, then. But in this moment..I admit I feel very fragile too..

He whispered against her lips
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 2:45 pm

A smile formed on Sybille's lips she had merely been jesting about being fragile as a poise to allure him more to her. I had meant that I was fragile in the sense of bodily form and it was in good jest. Gently Sybille moved her hands over the outline of his body he had firm buttocks that was sure. Is it me who is making you feel fragile.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 11:04 pm

Richard gasped feeling her hands on him. He smiled

Perhaps. I like fragile ladies. I like ladies who make me feel..vulnerable. Just like you..

He whispered teasingly into her ear. His hands were still holding her firmly
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 6:43 pm

Sybille raised her eyebrow at him she did not want to see him fragile. But I don't want to make you feel fragile though Richard
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 10:43 pm

Richard laughed

Oh but I meant..fragile in bed. I think all men are. Don't you agree, Sybille?

He asked still whispering into her ears. He kissed her earlobe softly
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 7:09 pm

Sybille could feel her knees give way as he kissed her ear she wrapped her arm and his and gulped. Aha! I have never known how fragile a man is whilst in bed. And you kissing my earlobe is very pleasing.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 10:20 pm

Richard couldn't refrain a giggle

Really? It seems you have many sensitive places, Sybille. I'd like to discover them all..

He whispered again. His lips were now brushing softly against her neck
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 5:45 pm

Sybille giggled she had very sensitive skin and the ends of his beard prickled against her skin causing her to gasp. Maybe I shall discover yours as well are your feet ticklish.? Roughly Sybille ran her fingers through the ends of his hair.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 10:13 pm

Richard laughed again

Do you want to tickle my feet? Oh I'll never allow you that, my lady. I'm fragile but also very sensitive. Although..there are many other sensitive parts of my body..

He said teasingly
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 1:10 am

Why not? Sybille asked defiantly she knew exactly where he was talking about but she wanted to take her time with him. She moved his hands over her body as she pressed her head strongly against him. I see could it be your ears or perhaps your chest that you find ticklish.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 10:30 pm

Richard leaned softly his hand on her head. He caressed her soft hairs and smiled

Perhaps. I have a very sensitive body. Anyway..it's not fair to tickle your King, dear Sybille. You know my weakness...when I still don't know yours..

He whispered again, enjoying the sensation of her body pressed against his chest
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 9:11 am

Oh now that is not fair when my weakness is you. Sybille teased him with her words but their was a stem of truth in her words. What if I forgot what your weaknesses were then can I tickle you.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 10:30 pm

Richard leaned back his head with an amused laughter

Oh you're really a teaser, Sybille! Do you usually seduce men...tickling them?

He asked facing her again
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 3:11 am

No not at all I am not that kind of girl! But with you it feels forbidden as do so many other things but I can make you smile like that like no other can. Sybille gently pressed his cheeks with her hands she was willing to lose herself looking into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 11:01 pm

Richard leaned his hand on hers as she pressed it against his cheek

So you like forbidden things, right? But I think you should forbidden for me. Not the contrary..

He said after a deep sigh and looking into her eyes
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 4:20 pm

Sybille sighed with him taking a step back studying his face. Yes that is true I am just forbidden to you and I shall not force you I know you are in demand with the ladies at court. Smiling Sybille removed her hand from his cheek noticing how dark it was getting outside. I best be on my way as much as I feel for you whenever I try to become even partially intimate with you another lady comes along and steals my thunder so maybe it is a sign but I will always be your friend.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 10:22 pm

Richard listened her in silence. He appreciated her words. But he smiled and took her hand again, pulling her towards him again

I love our friendship, Sybille. But I know I couldn't continue to live without knowing you..in intimacy. Even once. So why to deny this to ourselves?

He whispered with deep voice and staring into her eyes
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 3:50 pm

Shyly Sybille let herself be pulled back into his arms a little flutter of nerves started what if she wasn't good enough for him and their was nothing but an uncomfortable silence between. She decided to take the advice of Inge and not question something which felt this good and long awaited. You are my King I live to server none other than you. She added playfully but his whisper made her stand still eyes locked with his eyes her knees slightly shaking in a good way. What was it about his voice than made her feel so quivering with excitement and the unkown. Sybille whispered back to him with her wide eyes. When you whisper it makes me feel weak and willing to do your bidding.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 10:28 pm

Richard smiled. He placed his hands on her hips with a playful glance

Really? Then I'll whisper more often. In order to make you feel weak and desirable..

He bent over her and kissed gently her neck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Living Room
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next