The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Living Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

Living Room - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2019 6:43 am

"I see what you mean Your Grace. I think everybody is entitled to their own religion and people should learn to respect it and accept it. I was wondering my lord do you have something i can eat as i feel a little hungry after my journey here."
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2019 10:17 am

Richard smiled warmly

I totally agree, Lady Anne. But of course..I confess that I'm hungry as well. Would you like having lunch with me, my Lady? I'm going to tell the servants to bring us food here. Is there something special do you wish to eat?

He asked before bringing the little bell to call servants
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2019 6:53 pm

"I would be honoured to dine with you my lord thank you. I myself am very fond of the pheasant bird as my father always liked that and i also like bread with flour on it and fruits"
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2019 2:35 pm

Richard nodded, and as servants came, he oredered them to bring food just mentioned by Anne

Very well. I like pheasant bird and bread as well. Hope some good wine will be alright for you. I heard that you like riding, lady Anne. Is that true?

He asked smiling, whiling standing up and inviting her to reach the table for dinner
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2019 6:00 pm

I accepted his invitation to the table and I sat myself down at the table with him.
I see the servants bring in some great plates of food and beautiful wines and i smiled at him.
"I do love to ride my lord. I have a horse of my own too which I adore so much. I first rode when i was 6 years old. Do you ride my lord? This wine is lovely may i ask what it is?"
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 12:22 pm

Richard sat at the table with her and smiled for her words

Yes..I do ride as well, lady Anne. In my stables there are many beautiful horses. I care for them very mush. Surely I'll show them to you. Oh..I'm glad you like it. This is a Brunello..an italian wine..

He said with a kind smile
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2019 12:34 pm

"I am glad you have so many horses my lord they are such beautiful animals. I cannot wait to see yours. This food is wonderful thank you and an Italian wine you say very nice it is? Do you have many guests visit here my lord?
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2019 10:59 am

Richard smiled and nodded after taking a sip from his wine

I'm glad you like it, my lady Anne. Yes...actually I have two spanish princess at court as my guests. Princess Isabella of Austria and Princess Eleanor of Castille. They are sisters. I'm helping them to solve a matter about their family..especially about their mother, Queen Joanna of Castille..

He explained
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2019 12:32 pm

"Two Spanish princesses here in Bavaria? I did not know. What if i may ask is the matter they are troubled with concerning their mother?"
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2019 11:47 am

Richard sighed before replying

Well..it seems that Queen Joanna of Castille is imprisoned in the Royal Convent of Santa Clara, in Spain. Her son, the Emperor Charles V, took this decision. We don't know why..but we're very concerned about that, lady Anne..
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2019 12:20 pm

"The Dowager Queen imprisoned? That is terrible why would Charles do such a thing to his mother? Those poor princesses must be angry. Can i help with anything my lord?"
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2019 3:13 pm

Richard shook slowly his head

No one knows, my Lady. I'll try talking with them. And even..with Emperor Charles. You're very kind. But...there is anything else we can do. But thank you for asking..

He replied
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2019 12:30 pm

"I trust all will go well my lord and be careful when speaking with emperor Charles for he holds most of Europe I am just advising not to anger him. Princess Eleanor is here I heard rumours around that she is of age to wed now. Is she a great beauty like the nobleman say your Grace? If I can help you with anything just ask."
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2019 8:53 am

Richard smiled and nodded

Yes...she is very beautiful, indeed. I will be careful...and again, thank you for your offer, lady Anne. By the way, you're very beautiful as well. So I'm a lucky King having such beautiful ladies at my court..

He added playfully
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2019 7:41 pm

"You are indeed very lucky your Grace and I thank you for your kind words too about myself. I like the Bavarian court your Grace it is beautiful. The princess of Castile must be a fine lady. My lord I wanted to ask may I remain here at court for a while whilst I help my sister with some things? Would you like me to accompany you to meet princess Eleanor?"
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2019 10:34 am

Richard smiled kindly

Lady Anne, this is your home. You may stay as long as you wish. Thank you for your kind offer..but there is no need. Rather..Emperor Ferdinand I is going to arrive at court. Maybe I can introduce you to him..

He suggested, looking at her
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2019 12:18 pm

"Emperor Ferdinand and king of Spain is coming here? I would indeed like to meet him. I wonder what he is like"?
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2019 9:47 am

Richard took a sip from wine and smiled again

Well..I have never meet him, before. But rumors say that he is very handsome. I would be glad if you would meet the Emperor, Lady Anne. People say that he is very kind towards noble and beautiful ladies..
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2019 7:46 am

"I would indeed be honoured to meet him my lord and to see what he is like. When does he arrive in Bavaria my lord?"
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 10:23 am

Richard was going to reply when a servant entered the room and whispered something at his ear. He nodded, and after servant left, he looked at Anne with a smile

Well..I was just told that he is just arrived at court. He is in the courtyard, waiting for someone to welcome him at Palace. Would you be so nice to go in the courtyard and welcome the Emperor, Lady Anne? And after that..would you bring him in my Throne Room? I would appreciate this very much..and you can finally meet him..

He smiled and stood up from table, having finished his dinner
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 12:37 pm

Anne looked at the king and a smile formed her face.

"I would indeed be most honoured to welcome him to our beautiful country my lord. I will see you in the throne room very soon my lord" Anne said as she stood up and curtsied.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 2:42 pm

Richard smiled warmly at Anne

Thank you, Lady Anne. See you soon..

Then he bowed his head and left the room
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Living Room
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10