The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Summer Party

Go down 
+6
Beatrice of Portugal
Inge Bergmann
Juliet Prinsen
Maria of Austria
Dorothea of Saxe-Lauenbur
Richard Meyer
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Summer Party Empty
PostSubject: Summer Party   Summer Party I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 12:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Queen of Denmark

Summer Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 2:23 am

Anna had arrived in Bavaria the past week. It was her deepest wish to strengthen the Danish and Bavarian alliance. Anna wanted to marry her daughter to the kings new son Maximus also son of Isabella Portugal. The danish throne was in threat due to the scheming of the un-noble Francesca Benedetti. What a great mess she had left for Anna and other kingdoms to clear up. As Anna approached Richard she noticed that people still stared at her for the whiteness of her hair and how blue her eye's were. She sank into a curtsey. King Richard thank you for inviting me to Bavaria it's very beautiful here.
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

Summer Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 4:38 am

I arrived taking a goblet of the fruitiest smelling wine and added some water to it. I nodded in the direction of the king and waited to see if Inge would turn up with this mystery man.

I gazed among the crowd wondering if Beatrice of Portugal was still here I would of love to seen her again. I tapped my foot to the timing of the music I decided to dress down for this occasion.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Summer Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 10:32 pm

Richard joined the Party after a servant announced him. It was a very beautiful and sunny day. He sat at Royal table and smiled warmly once he saw the Queen of Denmark approaching him

Queen Anna..welcome to my court! I was waiting with impatience for the moment to meet you. You're a true beauty. Please, act if you were at your own home..

He nodded with his head still smiling. Then he turned his smile towards Maria
Back to top Go down
Juliet Prinsen
Princess of Netherlands
Juliet Prinsen

Summer Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 11:08 pm

Juliet walked into the party she was now eight months along as the servants announced her she had her hand on her belly and her ladies close to her.

Last edited by Juliet Prinsen on Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

Summer Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 11:40 pm

Inge joined the Party in the Garden and she looked around. She felt happy seeing the whole court there to celebrate Summer. She wore a simple green gown. Walking among tables, she curtsied before the King and smiled

Back to top Go down
Queen of Denmark

Summer Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 2:55 am

Richard Meyer wrote:
Richard joined the Party after a servant announced him. It was a very beautiful and sunny day. He sat at Royal table and smiled warmly once he saw the Queen of Denmark approaching him

Queen Anna..welcome to my court! I was waiting with impatience for the moment to meet you. You're a true beauty. Please, act if you were at your own home..

He nodded with his head still smiling. Then he turned his smile towards Maria

Anna simply laughed he was a very witty king. I shall try and settle in I still hold the same ideas that I wrote to you about many months ago. Anna knew that now was probably not the best time to discuss such things at the annual summer party but if not now then when! It was good that they were both seen talking in public she didn't want his courtiers thinking she had motives.
Back to top Go down
Beatrice of Portugal
Princess of Portugal
Beatrice of Portugal

Summer Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 11:53 pm

Maria of Austria wrote:
I arrived taking a goblet of the fruitiest smelling wine and added some water to it. I nodded in the direction of the king and waited to see if Inge would turn up with this mystery man.

I gazed among the crowd wondering if Beatrice of Portugal was still here I would of love to seen her again. I tapped my foot to the timing of the music I decided to dress down for this occasion.

Beatrice, wearing a floor length pale green gown with a pearl choker, studied the packed auditorium. The men looked so sophisticated in their formal wear. Many wore colorful ribbons and decorations, which added a high degree of elegance. The women provided a dignified and colorful showing in their beautiful gowns, and fine jewelry. In the crowed she spotted Maria looking more beautiful than any other lady and Beatrice approached whit a smile.

Your Grace! I'm so happy to see you again. I hope you're enjoying yourself.

Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Summer Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 10:35 pm

Richard looked at Anna nodding again. He invited her to sit next to him with a gesture of his hand

Very well, Your Majesty. I think this is a very good occasion to talk about our..business. Please, sit with me. And remind me about your letter, please..

He ordered to a servant to bring her a goblet of wine. Seeing her closer, he noticed she was very beautiful
Back to top Go down
Juliet Prinsen
Princess of Netherlands
Juliet Prinsen

Summer Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 12:46 am

Juliet sat at her table and looked a bit pale. One of her ladies walked over to the the King and curtsey to him. "Sorry to bother you but my lady look a bit pale me and the other ladies was wondering if you can check on her."The lady said to him.
Back to top Go down
Queen of Denmark

Summer Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 1:00 am

Richard Meyer wrote:
Richard looked at Anna nodding again. He invited her to sit next to him with a gesture of his hand

Very well, Your Majesty. I think this is a very good occasion to talk about our..business. Please, sit with me. And remind me about your letter, please..

He ordered to a servant to bring her a goblet of wine. Seeing her closer, he noticed she was very beautiful

Anna had the wine placed beside her she wasn't one for wine and she most certainly didn't need it for their discussion. As she sat she ran her fingers in her hair bringing it to the front so she didn't sit on it. Keeping her eye's on the people of Bavaria she spoke without moving my head. My husband who is meant to act like king to his own people would rather not reign over his kingdom. I can't be shaken but a part of me fears for something but I am a good Queen even if he screamed against me it would not out shadow my whisper. Anna was ready to battle for the throne against her crazed none thinking husband. Denmark needs an alliance not a war I want Bavaria and Denmark to make one. I do not want my country isolated.
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

Summer Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 7:44 am

Beatrice of Portugal wrote:
Maria of Austria wrote:

Beatrice, wearing a floor length pale green gown with a pearl choker, studied the packed auditorium. The men looked so sophisticated in their formal wear. Many wore colorful ribbons and decorations, which added a high degree of elegance. The women provided a dignified and colorful showing in their beautiful gowns, and fine jewelry. In the crowed she spotted Maria looking more beautiful than any other lady and Beatrice approached whit a smile.

To my delight she was here still in Bavaria. I approached her formerly with a curtsey and a biggest smile. Beatrice you are here I am really glad to see you. For someone who was Lisbon she had luscious blonde hair which set her apart from the others. I hope you have settled in I can't wait to tell you my little secret mission. I linked my arm through hers going somewhere more comfortable to sit. Beatrice was certainly a girlie girl and I could talk to her for hours.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Summer Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 10:44 pm

Anna of Brandenburg wrote:
Richard Meyer wrote:

Anna had the wine placed beside her she wasn't one for wine and she most certainly didn't need it for their discussion. As she sat she ran her fingers in her hair bringing it to the front so she didn't sit on it.  Keeping her eye's on the people of Bavaria she spoke without moving my head. My husband who is meant to act like king to his own people would rather not reign over his kingdom. I can't be shaken but a part of me fears for something but I am a good Queen even if he screamed against me it would not out shadow my whisper. Anna was ready to battle for the throne against her crazed none thinking husband. Denmark needs an alliance not a war I want Bavaria and Denmark to make one. I do not want my country isolated.

Richard listened her attentively. After she spoke he took a breath and smiled

Of course, my Lady. I don't want this neither. Denmark and Bavaria always had a good relationship. Our friendship is strong. I don't know about your husband's intentions. But...if you need to strenghten our alliance, we can formally sign a treaty of alliance. So the whole Europe we'll see who we are. And no one will dare to be against us..

He took a sip from wine. When a lady came to whisper something into his ear. He looked at his niece Juliet and then turned to the lady again

What? Is she sick? Or maybe..just tired because of her condition. She shouldn't even be here. Tell her that I'll come once I'll finish here. If necessary, I shall call a physician..
Back to top Go down
Juliet Prinsen
Princess of Netherlands
Juliet Prinsen

Summer Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 1:16 am

Richard Meyer wrote:
Richard Meyer wrote:

Anna had the wine placed beside her she wasn't one for wine and she most certainly didn't need it for their discussion. As she sat she ran her fingers in her hair bringing it to the front so she didn't sit on it.  Keeping her eye's on the people of Bavaria she spoke without moving my head. My husband who is meant to act like king to his own people would rather not reign over his kingdom. I can't be shaken but a part of me fears for something but I am a good Queen even if he screamed against me it would not out shadow my whisper. Anna was ready to battle for the throne against her crazed none thinking husband. Denmark needs an alliance not a war I want Bavaria and Denmark to make one. I do not want my country isolated.

Of course, my Lady. I don't want this neither. Denmark and Bavaria always had a good relationship. Our friendship is strong. I don't know about your husband's intentions. But...if you need to strenghten our alliance, we can formally sign a treaty of alliance. So the whole Europe we'll see who we are. And no one will dare to be against us..

He took a sip from wine. When a lady came to whisper something into his ear. He looked at his niece Juliet and then turned to the lady again

What? Is she sick? Or maybe..just tired because of her condition. She shouldn't even be here. Tell her that I'll come once I'll finish here. If necessary, I shall call a physician..

The lady curtsey to him."As you wish your Majesty."The lady said to the king before returning to Juliet and told her her uncle will be there soon.
Back to top Go down
Queen of Denmark

Summer Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 1:48 pm

Richard Meyer wrote:
Richard Meyer wrote:

Anna looked at the girl who had approached Richard with anger flashing in her eye's how dare she not address Anna she was a Queen. You're people have no manners when it comes to foreign royalty. She rolled her eye's disgusted. We both have something in common we both took to the throne unexpectedly always thinking that our siblings would take it before us. Anna was irritated at the intrusions on such an important matters.
Back to top Go down
Beatrice of Portugal
Princess of Portugal
Beatrice of Portugal

Summer Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 11:47 pm

Maria of Austria wrote:
Maria of Austria wrote:

To my delight she was here still in Bavaria. I approached her formerly with a curtsey and a biggest smile. Beatrice you are here I am really glad to see you. For someone who was Lisbon she had luscious blonde hair which set her apart from the others. I hope you have settled in I can't wait to tell you my little secret mission. I linked my arm through hers going somewhere more comfortable to sit. Beatrice was certainly a girlie girl and I could talk to her for hours.

Beatrice smiled to Maria, truly glad to see her again.

I've, thank you for asking.

She said in politely voice as they walk about the hall until they reached a small bench next to window.

A secret mission? Oh, do please tell me all about it!

She exclaimed with great curiosity in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

Summer Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 6:33 am

I sat down with a delighted smile I could not wait to tell her. Yes everything is confirmed for my wedding to William Cleves. My secret mission is to create my own wedding dress with fabric that does not come from Bavaria or the surrounding areas. Both of our families our of high nobility my main aim is to wear something represents both side of the family and those that look up to them. It felt like a relief to finally tell someone who was not in my inner circle and therefore could understand what I shall be facing.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Summer Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 11:18 pm

Richard Meyer wrote:
Richard Meyer wrote:

Anna looked at the girl who had approached Richard with anger flashing in her eye's how dare she not address Anna she was a Queen. You're people have no manners when it comes to foreign royalty. She rolled her eye's disgusted. We both have something in common we both took to the throne unexpectedly always thinking that our siblings would take it before us. Anna was irritated at the intrusions on such an important matters.

Richard noticed that Anne was irritated. He took a deep breath, trying to smile

Please, accept my apologizes, my Lady. It was something about my niece's health. But it's nothing serious...sorry for this. Ehm..about our matter, we have surely something in common, Majesty. I fear my cousin like you fear your husband. But..what else do you suggest?

He asked while looking intently at her
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

Summer Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 12:09 am

Inigo joined the Summer Party. He came in the garden followed by three ladies, his wifes's maids. He walked towards his table, and after bowing to the King, he sat down and poured some wine for himself, waiting for Francisca and Diego to reach him

Back to top Go down
Queen of Denmark

Summer Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:02 pm

Richard Meyer wrote:
Richard Meyer wrote:
Richard Meyer wrote:

Richard noticed that Anne was irritated. He took a deep breath, trying to smile

Please, accept my apologizes, my Lady. It was something about my niece's health. But it's nothing serious...sorry for this. Ehm..about our matter, we have surely something in common, Majesty. I fear my cousin like you fear your husband. But..what else do you suggest?

He asked while looking intently at her

Anne looked at him as she became intrigued by what he was saying about his cousin and for awhile it took her mind off the threats of the Danish throne. Really your own blood but why what evil could your cousin have against you. A friendship with Bavaria sounded like the best thing for both countries right now a king should fear no one not even his blood not unless they openly attacked them with treasonous words. I am not scared of my husband if I was I would seek out sanctuary in a Abbey but this is not the behaviour a Queen should set to her children. It is like one day he got bored of being a king and decided to give up. What is worse is the humiliation he has done.
Back to top Go down
Beatrice of Portugal
Princess of Portugal
Beatrice of Portugal

Summer Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 11:57 pm

Maria of Austria wrote:
I sat down with a delighted smile I could not wait to tell her. Yes everything is confirmed for my wedding to William Cleves. My secret mission is to create my own wedding dress with fabric that does not come from Bavaria or the surrounding areas. Both of our families our of high nobility my main aim is to wear something represents both side of the family and those that look up to them. It felt like a relief to finally tell someone who was not in my inner circle and therefore could understand what I shall be facing.

Congratulations! I'm very happy for you!

Beatrice exclaimed honestly with a happiness in her voice. Then she took two goblets with wine and gave one to Maria and and raised her glass.

To your future marriage! May be filled with love and happiness!

She took a small sip from her wine, then put the goblet to nearby table.

You wish to make a wedding dress yourself? She asked in surprise her eyes wide open.

That's so wonderful! If I can help you somehow do please tell me.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Summer Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 11:22 pm

Richard loked at Anna with intrigued eyes. She looked really interested in an alliance with his country and he felt he could trust her. He took a breath after her question

You know..my cousin Daniel and I are never been friends. His father claimed the throne  while my father ruled the country, even before my birth. My mother had no royal bood in her veins. She was a lady in waiting. But my father feel in love with her..and married her breaking rules and making her a Queen. Since then..many people started to whisper that I shouldn't inherith the crown, since my mother was a commoner. But now things are different...I see Kings marrying simple ladies every day. Look at England..and after all Daniel never claimed my throne, for now. But I watch on him..

He took another breath and smiled, gesturing to servant to pour her more wine

About your husband, I don't know what is worse. But I agree with you: you shouldn't fear him. You have his same rights on danish throne. And now you have also an ally. Oh...and please, call me Richard..
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

Summer Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 6:20 pm

Anne finally arrives at the Gardens. She enters slowly looking for his Grace Charles Brandon as it is at his insistence that she show. It would not be proper for me to miss a gathering given in the very gardens to the home in which I reside. I do not see him, so I will go greet the other guests.

Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

Summer Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 10:00 pm

Maria of Austria wrote:

Congratulations! I'm very happy for you!

Beatrice exclaimed honestly with a happiness in her voice. Then she took two goblets with wine and gave one to Maria and and raised her glass.

To your future marriage! May be filled with love and happiness!

She took a small sip from her wine, then put the goblet to nearby table.

You wish to make a wedding dress yourself? She asked in surprise her eyes wide open.

That's so wonderful! If I can help you somehow do please tell me.

I smiled giddily as I clinked my goblet with hers glad that she did not think my idea to be daft. Yes I do want to. I want to have every say in what fabrics and attention to detail that is made on my dress. I took a few more sips smiling as I saw Anne finally appear from her chambers and a dreaded thought filled my wine that she might not handle her drink again. I brought my thoughts swiftly back and faced Beatrice with a smile. I can't decide on a high necked dress or something a bit more up to date. I would like to be seen under all the layers of fabric and silks.
Back to top Go down
Queen of Denmark

Summer Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 8:40 pm

Richard Meyer wrote:
Richard loked at Anna with intrigued eyes. She looked really interested in an alliance with his country and he felt he could trust her. He took a breath after her question

You know..my cousin Daniel and I are never been friends. His father claimed the throne  while my father ruled the country, even before my birth. My mother had no royal bood in her veins. She was a lady in waiting. But my father feel in love with her..and married her breaking rules and making her a Queen. Since then..many people started to whisper that I shouldn't inherith the crown, since my mother was a commoner. But now things are different...I see Kings marrying simple ladies every day. Look at England..and after all Daniel never claimed my throne, for now. But I watch on him..

He took another breath and smiled, gesturing to servant to pour her more wine

About your husband, I don't know what is worse. But I agree with you: you shouldn't fear him. You have his same rights on danish throne. And now you have also an ally. Oh...and please, call me Richard..

Anna listened to his family history a common girl rising to become a Queen the rivalry of brothers for the throne it all reminded her of the war of the roses. Anna declined the wine for now he did not ask for it but she wanted to give her opinion to him. Most likely your farther would of bestowed a title to your mother so that he could of married her. Keep a watchful eye on your cousin if he hasn't shown an hatred for you then do not blame him for the past. Remember it was his farther and not him that cast the first stone against the throne. People have to much of war a simple life is what people seek. A treaty and an alliance could easily be broken by either side Anna had seen it done many times before mostly in marriages.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Summer Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer Party
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next