The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Summer Party

Go down 
+6
Beatrice of Portugal
Inge Bergmann
Juliet Prinsen
Maria of Austria
Dorothea of Saxe-Lauenbur
Richard Meyer
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Summer Party - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 10:55 pm

Richard listened her in silence. He was playing with his finger around his goblet, staring at it. After taking a deep breath, he smiled

I really appreciate your advices, Anna. And I thank you for that. You know..I have the feeling that you're talking about..a certain lady. But..this is not important. I got your message..and I can honesty say that I do not wish other children besides Max, for now. Except from my Queen..if she was here..

He took a sip from wine and looked at her. A teasing smile came on his lips

Do you really think I don't know how to avoid to get a woman pregnant..my Lady?
Back to top Go down
Queen of Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 11:11 pm

Anna was liking the path this conversation was flowing at. She turned to face him, crossing her leg. Feel free to indulge this maid. So tell me how does a man control himself. She was eager to know just in case her spouse did they same to Anna in their Marriage.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 10:25 pm

Richard couldn't avoid to giggle. He turned his eyes around garden, pretending to look at people taking and drinking. Then he looked at her again frowning but still smiling

Ehm..are you serious? I mean..a true gentleman should not talk about certain details..with a Lady. Especially a noble Queen like you are, Anna. I would be very sorry if you felt..shocked by my words..

He said holding his goblet and still keeping his cunning smile
Back to top Go down
Queen of Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 6:24 pm

Nothing I say seems to phase you. No it was wrong of me to ask about such things. Anna smiled keeping her eyes fixed on him. What was your life like before you were King. Mine was placid.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 10:40 pm

Richard smiled softly. He shrugged before taking another sip from wine

No need to apologize, dear Anna. I noticed that many people are curious about my private life..and even my intimate life. But I'll answer to you. I'm not a womanizer, like someone here think. I never sleep with a woman just for fun. I respect every single lady I shared bed with. I have not an harem..

He laughed and turned his eyes towards his guests before looking at her again

My life before being crowned King was very placid too. I love placid life. I used to ride when I was not studying. Or simply I played chess with my brother. I'm a simple man, Anna..
Back to top Go down
Queen of Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 10:17 pm

Dear Richard I did not say that you were running a harem! But I am glad to see you have a sense of humour about it. Anna looked at him her mind wondering if he found her attractive. Can I stay until Christmas tide. Long travels make me feel ill. I won't be of any bother to you.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 10:50 pm

Richard smiled warmly hearing her proposal

Dear Anna..you may stay her as long as you wish. I would be happy and honoured spending Christmas tide in your company. And a beautiful woman like you..shouldn't tire herself in travelling. You're more than welcome here, Anna..

He added leaning for a moment his hand on hers
Back to top Go down
Queen of Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 8:32 pm

Anna gave him a smile. He had a certain way to make anyone feel at ease whilst in his company. Anna leaned on the arm of his chair, her eye's looking elsewhere. I can see why the ladies swoon over you, Richard. You make people feel like they are the center of you're world. Will you excuse me I need to retire to my chamber.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 11:47 pm

Richard gave his goblet to a servant and stood up. He extended his hand towards her and smiled

Of course..I'll let you retire and have rest, Anna. It has been lovely talking to you. Hope you'll honour me with your delicious presence soon..

He said with warm voice. And staring at her eyes, he kissed gently her hand
Back to top Go down
Queen of Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 8:04 pm

We shall see dear Richard. I thought you said delicious present. It was to hard not to have a harmless flirt with him. It's hard not to have a laugh with you.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 11:57 pm

Richard laughed

Oh and I find your irony irresistible too, Anna. A very rare virtue for a woman. I wish you..a very nice evening..

He added bowing with his head and smiling teasingly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer Party
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3