The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

New Year Celebration

Go down 
+29
Anthony Knivert
Thomas Howard
Jane Parker
Lorenzo Campeggio
Margaret of Austria
Margaret Sheldon
Margaret Wyatt
Diane de Poitiers
Nan Saville
Thomas More
Elizabeth Blount
Edward Seymour
Charles Brandon
Isabel Leigh
Katherine of Aragon
Thomas Boleyn
Charlotte Dashwood
Francis Weston
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Fatma Sultan
Alfonsina Garcia
Royce Westmoreland
Mary Tudor
Mary Rose Tudor
Emilie De Fontanay
Anne Boleyn
Henry VIII of England
Geoffrey Lonshord
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
33 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

New Year Celebration Empty
PostSubject: New Year Celebration   New Year Celebration I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 3:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Wolsey entered the Great Hall quickly and walked directly into the large Celebration Room, meanwhile looking around as a final check. He sighed, satisfied and walked back to the entrance to wait for the actual host, the king.

Last edited by Cardinal Thomas Wolsey on Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:58 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: New Year Celebration   New Year Celebration I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 6:36 pm

Geoffrey entered in the hall and shouted

His Majesty the King!
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: New Year Celebration   New Year Celebration I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 6:45 pm

Henry walked into Hall with quick steps. He was smiling, while greeting people with his hand

Merry Christmas to everyone!
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: New Year Celebration   New Year Celebration I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 8:07 pm

Anne looked at the King when he entered the celebration.She smiled at him

Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: New Year Celebration   New Year Celebration I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 8:08 pm

Wolsey bowed deeply before the King.
' Happy New Year, your Majesty... allow me to be the first to give you a gift.'

'...it's the tudor crown and cross... signifying faith and devotion.' he spoke softly.

Last edited by Cardinal Thomas Wolsey on Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: New Year Celebration   New Year Celebration I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 8:20 pm

Emilie, dressed in a emerald green velvet dress enter the hall with Olympe, who wear a red velvet dress, her arm around her daughter's shoulders,a gift for the king in her free hand, Olympe, her, carry a beautiful big red rose in her little hand, they walk toward the king, Emilie courtsey deeply before him and Olympe courtsey too as deeply as her little legs allow her, noticing that Wolsey is giving his gift to the king, Emilie move on the side with Olympe, waiting for her turn.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: New Year Celebration   New Year Celebration I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 9:28 pm

Henry noticed Anne among crowd and smiled back at her. She looked beautiful. He reached his throne and sat on it. Servant announced Cardinal Wolsey, bringing a gift for him. He looked at precious cross and smiled

Your Eminence...what a gorgeous gift. I really appreciate it...Thank you...

He smiled slightly. He still didn't know if he could really trust in him or not. He gestured to a servant to bring the gift and nodded with his head at him. Then he noticed Emilie De Fontany behind him

Lady De Fontany...how nice to see you...
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: New Year Celebration   New Year Celebration I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 9:45 pm

Emilie feel delighted and intimidated at the same time as the king adress to her personnally, she courtsey again along with her daughter, then they come closer, she smile to him and tell him a bit shyly in a soft tone.
Your majesty, please allow to offer you this modest present.
She handle him the gift that she carry in her hand.

It's a goblet in gold, engraved with christian illustrian, I hope that it will please you. My daughter have also a little present for you.
She turn to Olympe who look at the king with her eyes wide opened, seeming fascinated by his presence and tell her.
Olympe, give your gift to his majesty.
The little girl come slowly closer to the king and extend him the beautiful red rose that she hold in her hand in telling him.
It's for you, your majesty.

Last edited by Emilie De Fontanay on Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: New Year Celebration   New Year Celebration I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 10:48 pm

Henry looked admired at gold goblet and raised his eyes to Emilie. He smiled

I have no words, lady De Fontany. Thank you...

Then he moved his eyes towards Olympe. Took the rose from her little hands and smiled at her

And this sweet little lady is your daughter, I suppose. Thank you, mademoiselle. I like it very much...

Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: New Year Celebration   New Year Celebration I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 11:02 pm

Emilie smile radiantly as his answer, feeling that her gift please to him and answer him.
It's my pleasure, your majesty.
She glance to Olympe who still look at the king with a fascinated air and turn to the king again.
Yes, your majesty, her name is Olympe, I am most honoured to introduce her to you.
Olympe smile as the king thank her, feeling happy that he adress her and she answer him.
I am happy that you love it, your majesty.
Feeling that it's time for her and her daughter to step back for let the others court people give their gifts to the king, Emilie tell him.
I wish you a merry christmas and a good evening, your majesty.
Olympe tell him at her turn.
Merry christmas, your majesty.
Emilie courtsey to him, Olympe imitate her mother of her better, a bit clumsy on her little legs, Emilie take her daughter's hand in hers and step back and join the center of the rooms with her.
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: New Year Celebration   New Year Celebration I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 11:06 pm

Wolsey smiled radiantly when the King kindly accepted his gift, though he noticed the hesitation in his eyes.
He sighed inaudible, bowed and stepped aside. He saw Emilie and Olympe approaching the King and gave them the space. He took his place as usual, behind the king, to assist him if necessary. He felt a stone on his stomach though as he saw his sworn enemies enter, the Boleyns, accompanied by Norfolk!

Last edited by Cardinal Thomas Wolsey on Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: New Year Celebration   New Year Celebration I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 3:02 am

My name was announced and I entered in the room.I smiled and walked towards my brother The King.I curtsey low and smile,as a servant unwrapped a velvet pouch revealing a gold ring with a ruby jewel in the center.

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

''Merry Christmas,Your Majesty''

Last edited by Mary Rose Tudor on Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: New Year Celebration   New Year Celebration I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 3:48 am

*peeks in wearing one of my most prettiest gowns. I eye my father.*

*I gracefully walk in with my governess with my head held high. I was the Princess of Wales, Daughter of King Henry VIII and Queen Catherine of Aragon*

*I hoped my father would be pleased to see me.*
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: New Year Celebration   New Year Celebration I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 5:58 pm

Royce entered in Hall and looked around. He was bringing a gift for King in his hands, like everyone. This could be a good occasion to know him better. Then smiled at some ladies and waited patiently his turn
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: New Year Celebration   New Year Celebration I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 6:07 pm

Henry glanced at Wolsey behind him and sighed. His eyes were looking for Anne. He saw her talking with some ladies and smiled. Then he noticed his sister Mary approaching him and nodded with his head

My dear sister...Merry Christmas to you. This is the most beautiful ring I've ever seen. Thank you...

He winked at her and ordered to servant to show him better the ring. He smiled pleased. As servant left, he noticed little Mary with her governess and opened his arms

Mary...come here, my beloved daughter...
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: New Year Celebration   New Year Celebration I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 7:29 pm

Christmas came again. She dressed up and went to new year celebration. While she was waiting to enter , she checked her hair once more time. Then,she entered the hall. After she looked around,she went to corner and started to watch people.She was wearing the necklace which the king sent her. She really loved it. Because it was elegant.

After she looked around a little bit,she went to the king's near. She bowed greatly first. Then,she gave him his christmas gift with a great smile.

"I hope , new year will bring you more joy,happiness and health your majesty."
Back to top Go down
http://thetudorsworld.yetkin-forum.com
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: New Year Celebration   New Year Celebration I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 3:46 am

~I see my Papa and smile widely. I run over to him! I stop and smooth my little gown down. My eyes are bright for I love my father dearly.

"Father!" I exclaim, "Happy Christmas and I am most excited for the new year coming. This is the most wonderful celebration!"
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: New Year Celebration   New Year Celebration I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 6:15 pm

Royce stepped further and once he was in front of the King, he bowed deeply, showing his gift

Merry Christmas, Your Majesty. I'm honoured of being finally at your gracious presence...

Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: New Year Celebration   New Year Celebration I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 6:42 pm

Henry took Mary on his knees and caressed her cheek with a smile

Happy Christmas, my sweetheart...

Then he noticed Alfonsina approaching him with her gift. She was wearing the necklace he sent her and smiled pleased. He looked at sword

My lady Alfonsina...your gorgeous gift is very appreciated. Thank you. I wish you an happy Christmas...

He looked intently at her and ordered to servant to take her gift too. It was a long time since he saw her. He was still loking at her while she was detaching from him, when he noticed lord Westmoreland behind her

My lord...welcome to my court! Thank you for your...original gift. Send my Christmas wishes to my cousin, King James...
Back to top Go down
Fatma Sultan
Princess of Ottoman Empire
Fatma Sultan

PostSubject: Re: New Year Celebration   New Year Celebration I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 9:18 am

Kevin arrived to the Great Hall,where everyone was celebrating Christmas...The servant announced him and Kevin walked to his cousin the King so to pay his respects and to offer him his gift...

Your majesties he said bowing in front of King Henry and Queen Catherine..
Then he stood up again and smiled to his cousin..
This is a humble token of my love to you your majesty he said while a servant was unwrapping a velvet box..

Sever colorless diamonds of priceless value were shown to the king...
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: New Year Celebration   New Year Celebration I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 6:53 pm

Royce smiled gratefully for King's words. Then bowed again and reached windowside, watching silently other people while bringing him their gifts
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: New Year Celebration   New Year Celebration I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 7:08 pm

Mary was so pleased to be picked up by her father and placed lovingly in his lap. Her eyes shone and she kissed his cheek softly. She loved him dearly. He was so special to her. Her eyes took in all the sights and she watched as people approached her father. There was a pretty lady that father smiled at. Some handsome Dukes presented fine gifts to her father and this reminded Mary of the gift that she has.

"Papa," she whispered, "I have a gift for you too. May I give it?"

Her eyes were excited. She could not wait to give her father the gift.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: New Year Celebration   New Year Celebration I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 8:37 pm

Henry saw lord Jarndyce bowing at him and smiled

My dear cousin Kevin...thank you for your wonderful diamonds. I'm happy having you at court. Merry Christmas...

While servant was bringing his gift too, Mary talked at his ear, sitting on his lap. He smiled and looked at her happy face

Oh...really you have, honey? What is it? I'm really curious...

He said with a wide smile, while caressing her cheek
Back to top Go down
Fatma Sultan
Princess of Ottoman Empire
Fatma Sultan

PostSubject: Re: New Year Celebration   New Year Celebration I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:00 pm

Kevin bowed deeply to their majesties and the little Princess and went to find something to drink..More and more people were arriving at the hall with royal gifts..
Back to top Go down
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Polymath
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi

PostSubject: Re: New Year Celebration   New Year Celebration I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:27 pm

Princess Margaret entered the Great hall after she got announced by one of the servant..She was wearing a beautiful orange dress..Everyone turned to look at her longing to know whether the rumors that she was seriously ill were true..
She headed to the King's throne and courtsied deeply...
Your majesty she said joyfully...
Here is a gift for you..I wish you Merry Christmas she added as a lady-in-waiting come closer holding a pillow with a crown on it..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Year Celebration   New Year Celebration I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Year Celebration
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next