The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

New Year Celebration

Go down 
+29
Anthony Knivert
Thomas Howard
Jane Parker
Lorenzo Campeggio
Margaret of Austria
Margaret Sheldon
Margaret Wyatt
Diane de Poitiers
Nan Saville
Thomas More
Elizabeth Blount
Edward Seymour
Charles Brandon
Isabel Leigh
Katherine of Aragon
Thomas Boleyn
Charlotte Dashwood
Francis Weston
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Fatma Sultan
Alfonsina Garcia
Royce Westmoreland
Mary Tudor
Mary Rose Tudor
Emilie De Fontanay
Anne Boleyn
Henry VIII of England
Geoffrey Lonshord
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

New Year Celebration - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year Celebration   New Year Celebration - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 12:15 am

Mary Tudor stared in horror at the display. She was quite upset with how people were asking. Mary looked to her Mother and to the other guests. She did not like violence. People seemed to think the Queen Grimhilda had struck the little girl. Regardless of who was hurt, Mary did not like it. She bite her lip and looked up at her Mother. She did not quite understand why people could not all get along.
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: New Year Celebration   New Year Celebration - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 3:59 am

Cardinal Thomas Wolsey wrote:
While Wolsey takes care of Olympe he notices Emilie rushing towards them and slap the woman´s face, then she approaches them and he gently hands over Olympe to her.

´Emilie.... I have seen this all happen, she will be punished, I assure you! Now first, let us have a look at Olympe´s face and comfort her, but not here, let´s go to the Adjacent Room with her, it´s quiet there. Let me carry her, Emilie, you are trembling yourself.´ he speaks softly but persuading, while he squeezes her arm softly.

He takes Olympe careful in his arms and carries her to the Adjacent Room, together with Emilie. On his way he orders a servant.

´Call a physician, a nurse... someone who can check on her! And this... woman.... tell the guards to bring her to her own room and let her stay there untill I call for her, no matter how long it takes for me to call her, you understand!´

Emilie, trembling slighty as she carry Olympe in her arms let Thomas take her from her arms and nodd silently, then leave the room with them, join the adjacent room.
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: New Year Celebration   New Year Celebration - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 5:29 pm

Wolsey totally neglects the woman though he feels her eyes burning through him. He walks on, his first care is Olympe and he shakes his head when she tells him she is the queen of Romania.

´You don´t behave like a queen...´ he murmurs at himself and as a servant approaches him with startled face, he repeats.
´Just lock her up, as I said, I don´t care she is a queen! Don´t let her leave her rooms!´
He glances at Emilie who follows him and disappears in the adjacent room, whispering reassuringly at Olympe.
Back to top Go down
Lancelot Guildford
Soldier
Lancelot Guildford

PostSubject: Re: New Year Celebration   New Year Celebration - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 6:26 pm

Wolsey smiled friendly and frowned a little as the man dropped his goblet. He nodded at a servant who quickly helped the man to clear up the mess and waited paitiently untill they were finished.

'America...' he spoke. 'And what was your mission there, my lord?'

Suddenly he heard someone shouting behind him and when he turned around, he saw a woman smacking a girl in the face - Olympe!
'Excuse me...' he nodded shortly at the man and in a few steps he was with the woman, grabbing her arm .

'My lady! What is this! Who do you think you are to hit a girl!' he spoke calmly but his eyes spit fire. A small gesture was enough and several guards approached them.

'Bring this lady away, immediately .. I will speak with her myself, later!' He bowed and took Olympe careful in his arms.
'Olympe... my child, how are you?' he whispered, caressing her curls.
"I was sent to the America's with the English Adventurer's to explore the Aztec Kingdoms," Lancelot explained to the Cardinal. The young solider lifted his head as he watched the Cardinal interact with the Romanian Queen.
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: New Year Celebration   New Year Celebration - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:53 am

Wolsey walked through the crowd arm in arm with queen White, looking for the man he was talking to before they were brutally interrupted.
Finally he saw him and he bowed his head slightly.

'My deepest apologies for this awfull interruption... I would like to continue our conversation, but first let me introduce to you the queen of Alderia, White. And White, this is...' he frowned, trying to remember his name and then shook his head, smiling weakly.
'Forgive me, I can't remember if you mentioned your name yet, my lord.'
Back to top Go down
Lancelot Guildford
Soldier
Lancelot Guildford

PostSubject: Re: New Year Celebration   New Year Celebration - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 1:44 am

Wolsey walked through the crowd arm in arm with queen White, looking for the man he was talking to before they were brutally interrupted.
Finally he saw him and he bowed his head slightly.

'My deepest apologies for this awfull interruption... I would like to continue our conversation, but first let me introduce to you the queen of Alderia, White. And White, this is...' he frowned, trying to remember his name and then shook his head, smiling weakly.
'Forgive me, I can't remember if you mentioned your name yet, my lord.'
Lancelot smiles at him. "Do not worry about it," he continued," my name is Lancelot Guildford. It's a pleasure to meet you both." He bowd his head to Wosley, and kissed the Queen's hand and, bowed his head.
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: New Year Celebration   New Year Celebration - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:45 pm

Wolsey smiled back at him and waited for him to kiss queen White's hand.
'Lord Guildford. I recall you were about to tell me about your experiences in the America's.'
He looked excited at the man, but noticed his sad eyes and frowned himself.
'Will you tell me why you went there and what did you think of it?' he asked him.
Back to top Go down
Lancelot Guildford
Soldier
Lancelot Guildford

PostSubject: Re: New Year Celebration   New Year Celebration - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 9:49 pm

Wolsey smiled back at him and waited for him to kiss queen White's hand.
'Lord Guildford. I recall you were about to tell me about your experiences in the America's.'
He looked excited at the man, but noticed his sad eyes and frowned himself.
'Will you tell me why you went there and what did you think of it?' he asked him.
He lifts his head, and smiles at Wosley. "They were ok," he continued," but, something terrible happened. I'ts to terrifying to even think about." Lancelot guarded himself, and could feel his eyes begin to swell up.
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: New Year Celebration   New Year Celebration - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:37 pm

He frowns deeper as he notices Lord Guidford´s emotion and he turns around to gesture a servant. Immediately the servant approaches them and he orders him.
´Get us something to drink, please. For me some wine and for you, lord Guildford? ... Lady White?'

Meanwhile he studies the man carefully. America's, the New World! He is eager to find out everything about it, but obviously Lord Guildford has suffered there and seems not willingly to speak about his experiences, so he smiles friendly at him.

'I am sorry to hear this... if ever you feel like talking, please, I offer you a listening ear at any time.
Is there anything you are able to tell me about this new land? How is the landscape, the climat, the people?'
His eyes glisten of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
White Royalsun
Queen of Alderia
White Royalsun

PostSubject: Re: New Year Celebration   New Year Celebration - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 4:55 pm

Queen White walks holding her dearest friend Cardinal Wolsey's arm and smiles when he introduces her to this young soldier , she smiles politely and bows. Listens to his story with atention. When Thomas asks her what she want she says with a warm smile 'Just a glass of wine please'
Continues listening at Lord Guildford and then speaks 'oh well, I am also sorry for you, but I'd love to know what else there is in this big and fantastic world, ofcourse I wouldn't go to the Americas but I'd love to know what is there, I'm sure there are another civilizations there, maybe more intelligent than us, who don't need wealth or luxuries too live, just their wisdom living like a brotherhood' smiles imagining those distant lands
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/messages/100002043148502#!/profile.php?
Lancelot Guildford
Soldier
Lancelot Guildford

PostSubject: Re: New Year Celebration   New Year Celebration - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 2:41 am

He frowns deeper as he notices Lord Guidford´s emotion and he turns around to gesture a servant. Immediately the servant approaches them and he orders him.
´Get us something to drink, please. For me some wine and for you, lord Guildford? ... Lady White?'

Meanwhile he studies the man carefully. America's, the New World! He is eager to find out everything about it, but obviously Lord Guildford has suffered there and seems not willingly to speak about his experiences, so he smiles friendly at him.

'I am sorry to hear this... if ever you feel like talking, please, I offer you a listening ear at any time.
Is there anything you are able to tell me about this new land? How is the landscape, the climat, the people?'
His eyes glisten of curiosity.
He nods his head, and smiles widely. It's not really something he's used to. Lancelot is not used to people like the cardinal and a queen being so nice to him. "Thank you," he said to the cardinal.
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: New Year Celebration   New Year Celebration - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 8:37 pm

Wolsey blinks his eyes but keeps smiling. He never encountered a man like this man, who had seen the New World but did not want to talk about it.
He takes a sip of the wine.
'I understand that you don't want to talk right now, maybe later? I am very interested in this subject. Perhaps you can tell me then why you decided to come to court?'
Back to top Go down
Lancelot Guildford
Soldier
Lancelot Guildford

PostSubject: Re: New Year Celebration   New Year Celebration - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 10:17 pm

"I came to court to recieve my inheritance. You see my father was the Baron of the Widecombe-in-the-Moor," he continued," and, I must settle down." Lancelot looked up at him, and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: New Year Celebration   New Year Celebration - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:32 pm

He nods in understanding.
'Your father was the Baron of the Widecombe-in-the-Moor.' He frowns and smiles faintly.
'I've heard of him, but never had the pleasure to meet him. My condolences for his death...' he bows his head to him.
'So, time for you to settle down and manage the estate, I assume?'
Back to top Go down
White Royalsun
Queen of Alderia
White Royalsun

PostSubject: Re: New Year Celebration   New Year Celebration - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 12:58 am

She listens to the two men talk and sips her wine, is a very good French wine. She didn't meet either Lancelot's father but she knows how sad loosing a father may be, so she says 'I am so sorry for your lose too sir, your father is in a better place I am sure' smiles and sips more wine looking at her dearest friend Cardinal Thomas Wolsey.
Cardinal Wolsey makes a question to sir Lancelot, so she waits attentively for his answer while she looks around trying to find a bowl with olives.
Back to top Go down
Lancelot Guildford
Soldier
Lancelot Guildford

PostSubject: Re: New Year Celebration   New Year Celebration - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 3:20 am

He nods in understanding.
'Your father was the Baron of the Widecombe-in-the-Moor.' He frowns and smiles faintly.
'I've heard of him, but never had the pleasure to meet him. My condolences for his death...' he bows his head to him.
'So, time for you to settle down and manage the estate, I assume?'
Lancelot smiles, and bows his head. "Thank you," he replies to the cardinal. He says to him," Yes. I plan on finding a suitable wife, and manage my inheritance." Guildford knows it shall be a rocky road, but he will manage.
Back to top Go down
Lancelot Guildford
Soldier
Lancelot Guildford

PostSubject: Re: New Year Celebration   New Year Celebration - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 3:22 am

White Kanosis wrote:
She listens to the two men talk and sips her wine, is a very good French wine. She didn't meet either Lancelot's father but she knows how sad loosing a father may be, so she says 'I am so sorry for your lose too sir, your father is in a better place I am sure' smiles and sips more wine looking at her dearest friend Cardinal Thomas Wolsey.
Cardinal Wolsey makes a question to sir Lancelot, so she waits attentively for his answer while she looks around trying to find a bowl with olives.
Lancelot bows his head and kisses the queen's hand. "Thank you, your highness. It's been very, very hard on me," he replied to her. He goes back and takes a sip of his wine, and sighed. He was very tried.
Back to top Go down
White Royalsun
Queen of Alderia
White Royalsun

PostSubject: Re: New Year Celebration   New Year Celebration - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 12:00 pm

When the knight kisses her hand she nods and smiles politely, then he continues talking with her dearest friend Wolsey and he says he wants to recieve his inheritance and find a wife to manage his inheritance, so she answers 'Oh men only want wives to ensure a good dowry for themselves!' laughs loudly and talks again 'poor women, are they all just business for men?'
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: New Year Celebration   New Year Celebration - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 7:33 pm

He listens attentively and nods again while he speaks of finding a wife and managing the estate.
'So... I guess you are on your own, now? Or do you still have any relatives here?' While talking to him, he sees White looking around and he asks her gently.
'Are you looking for something special, my dear friend?'

He turns to Lancelot again.
'Is that what you hope to find, here at court? A suitable wife?' He looks at him, curious about his answer when White speaks about the role of women and he looks at her in surprise.
'White, you as no one else should know that marriages are most of the time business agreements, especially for the old nobility.... marriages pure out of love are average for the common people, as you probably agree with me, sir Lancelot?'
Back to top Go down
Lancelot Guildford
Soldier
Lancelot Guildford

PostSubject: Re: New Year Celebration   New Year Celebration - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:05 am

@Queen White
Lancelot simply smiles, and take a sip of his wine. He listens to her speak, and it sort of upsets him. He is not that type of man. All he wants if a companion. And, turns his head to look at the cardinal.

@Wosley
"No. I have no relatives. And, yes I'm here on my own," Lancelot replies. He closes his eyes, and listens to the rest of Wosley's questions. There was so many. He sighed happily, and looked at him. "Yes. I hope to find a suitable wife," he replied. Guildford nodded. "Yes i do agree," he said to Wosley.
Back to top Go down
White Royalsun
Queen of Alderia
White Royalsun

PostSubject: Re: New Year Celebration   New Year Celebration - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:07 am

Queen White listents to the men's talk and when her friend Wolsey asks her if she is looking for something special she blushes 'No, nothing my dearest friend, don't worry'

'Well my dear friend' she says when Thomas talk about marrige 'I truly know that but I hate when men see us, women, just like a business, well, there are also women who see men like business, is just a fact of being careful' she smiles and sips wine, she is Queen and has been ruling once again without a husband, so she knows how world works.
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: New Year Celebration   New Year Celebration - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 6:23 pm

He looks at Lancelot with compassion.
'It's hard to be on your own...' he speaks softly and sigh.
'If you need help, in any way, just ask me, my lord.' he smiles weakly and shrugs.

'I hope you will find a suitable wife soon, though I'm not sure if you will find her here, at court.' He listens to queen White and gently put a hand on her arm.
'There is nothing wrong with a marriage being a business agreement. Many strong relationships began like that. Nevertheless I agree wth you that if possible a marriage out of love brings more happiness, as both you and I can confirm, White!' he smiles warmly at her.
Back to top Go down
White Royalsun
Queen of Alderia
White Royalsun

PostSubject: Re: New Year Celebration   New Year Celebration - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 5:32 pm

She smiles at her dearest friend Cardinal Wolsey 'Ofcourse I can agree my dearest friend' smiles and nods 'My Meric and I are compltely in loved with each other, and that makes me the happiest Queen, and the most important, the happiest woman ever' Smiles at him and then looks at Lancelot 'My lord, I wish you the best too'.
Back to top Go down
Lancelot Guildford
Soldier
Lancelot Guildford

PostSubject: Re: New Year Celebration   New Year Celebration - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 2:11 am

He just simply listens to the two, and does not utter a word. Lancelot feels he has spoken already too much. He nods when Queen White gives him the news. "Thank you," he replied to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Year Celebration   New Year Celebration - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Year Celebration
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6