The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Francis Bryan's Study Room

Go down 
+4
Margaret Wyatt
Francis Bryan
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Charles Brandon
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Felicity Beryl
Duchess of Sutherland
Felicity Beryl

Francis Bryan's Study Room - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Study Room   Francis Bryan's Study Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 12:43 am

Felicity laughed but i was soon turned into a moan and she took his hands and enlanced their fingers "I think i have been a good girl.." she whispered with a laugh and she pushed her hips backwards as she looked around at him.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Study Room   Francis Bryan's Study Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 12:52 am

You don't need to be one when you're with me I managed to say as her womanhood enveloped me. I used slow shallow thrusts, then moved in deeper, moaning as I felt her depths.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Beryl
Duchess of Sutherland
Felicity Beryl

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Study Room   Francis Bryan's Study Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 8:32 am

Felicitys laughs were soon changed into small moans as she gripped the sheets, she pushed her hips back to meet his thrusts "That's because I'm only like this when I'm with you." she admitted softly as she moaned softly.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Study Room   Francis Bryan's Study Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 9:21 pm

I bent down to kiss her neck, enticed by her sweet moans. Smiling at her words he moved her on her side, hooking one leg over his shoulder. I can teach you to be even worse..
Back to top Go down
Felicity Beryl
Duchess of Sutherland
Felicity Beryl

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Study Room   Francis Bryan's Study Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 9:24 pm

Felicity moaned out softly and she clenched her eyes shut and then opened them to look at him and she smiled and nodded "Please do.." she whispered to him as she matched his movements.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Study Room   Francis Bryan's Study Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 9:26 pm

I kissed her ankle and leg, caressing her smooth skin as I moved inside her. I will.. I leaned down and took her nipple in my mouth, made it wet then pinched it lightly.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Beryl
Duchess of Sutherland
Felicity Beryl

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Study Room   Francis Bryan's Study Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 9:28 pm

Felicity gasped softly and she arched her back as she looked up at him with a small smirk and instead of letting him continue with his doings she did it for him and she played with her nipples.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Study Room   Francis Bryan's Study Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 9:33 pm

I like that..such a pretty sight I whispered. I moved us so she was on top. Let me see how you move.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Beryl
Duchess of Sutherland
Felicity Beryl

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Study Room   Francis Bryan's Study Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 9:34 pm

Felicity looked down at him and she started off at a slow pace but she was even teasing herself and she sat up and picked the pace up and put his hands on her waist as she bit her bottom lip and moaned out softly at the feeling of his manhood inside of her.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Study Room   Francis Bryan's Study Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 9:39 pm

I put my hands on her hips to help guide her up and down on my manhood. We sighed and groaned together in a passionate, frenzied rhythm.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Beryl
Duchess of Sutherland
Felicity Beryl

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Study Room   Francis Bryan's Study Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 9:42 pm

Felicity continued to move on him and she put her hands over his that were on her hips and she started to feel her walls squeeze and milk his manhood which made her increase her movements and she clenched her eyes shut at the warmth tingling sensation.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Study Room   Francis Bryan's Study Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 2:06 pm

She was so passionate and beautiful I had to stop myself from coming. I pulled her down for a long kiss mingling my tongue against hers, giving her buttocks a playful slap.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Beryl
Duchess of Sutherland
Felicity Beryl

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Study Room   Francis Bryan's Study Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 4:16 pm

Felicity gripped onto him as she climaxed and her juices milked his manhood an she bit onto his shoulder gently as she moved wanting him to do the same also.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Study Room   Francis Bryan's Study Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 7:54 pm

I felt her walls convulse around my member, coaxing me to come as well. I gave a roar as I spilled my seed inside her, holding her close as my member throbbed in her wet depths, feeling breathless.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Beryl
Duchess of Sutherland
Felicity Beryl

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Study Room   Francis Bryan's Study Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 7:56 pm

Felicity clutched onto him and she panted softly as her eyes were closed and soon she opened them and looked at him not wishing for this moment to end and not wanting for him to take his manhood from her, the feeling of his soft manhood inside her was a feeling of wholeness.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Study Room   Francis Bryan's Study Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 8:07 pm

I stayed hard inside her, already spent but I wanted her warmth to surround me still. I hope I've improved since the last time I said chuckling. I moved her hair over her shoulder to squeeze her breast, kissing her nipple.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Beryl
Duchess of Sutherland
Felicity Beryl

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Study Room   Francis Bryan's Study Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 8:09 pm

Felicity laughed softly and she shrugged "Well.." she whispered and she gasped softly at his kisses on her nipple and she smiled "Of course you have.."
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Study Room   Francis Bryan's Study Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 8:19 pm

You have such fire, Felicity. I moved us so we were lying on our sides, still joined. I wrapped her legs around me. I think I might just keep you here, I joked.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Beryl
Duchess of Sutherland
Felicity Beryl

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Study Room   Francis Bryan's Study Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 8:21 pm

Felicity laughed softly and shrugged "Keep me a prisoner?" she asked him softly and she raised an eyebrow "It wouldn't be called such if i liked it..and i am sure i would.."
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Study Room   Francis Bryan's Study Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 8:30 pm

Then I kissed her, long and deep, showing my delight and appreciation in such a passionate woman. I tasted her mouth with my tongue.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Beryl
Duchess of Sutherland
Felicity Beryl

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Study Room   Francis Bryan's Study Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 8:33 pm

Felicity kissed him back, she wished to please him, pleasure him. She took his manhood out of her and ran her tongue along his tongue before pulling back from the piss and she put a finger on his lip before smirking softly.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Study Room   Francis Bryan's Study Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 12:58 am

You're going to tease me, my lady? i asked with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Beryl
Duchess of Sutherland
Felicity Beryl

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Study Room   Francis Bryan's Study Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:03 pm

Felicity shrugged a little at him "I have a habit of teasing...do i not?" she asked and she kissed down his neck softly and then his chest and stomach.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Study Room   Francis Bryan's Study Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 1:45 am

Yes you do my lady, and I enjoy it rather much. I smiled, my eyes closed as she rained kisses on my body.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Beryl
Duchess of Sutherland
Felicity Beryl

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Study Room   Francis Bryan's Study Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 7:25 pm

Felicity smiled up at him and she winked softly as she kissed lower down his abdomen slowly and when she reached his manhood she ran her tongue over it and then took it slowly into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Study Room   Francis Bryan's Study Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Francis Bryan's Study Room
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next