The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Francis Bryan's Study Room

Go down 
+4
Margaret Wyatt
Francis Bryan
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Charles Brandon
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Francis Bryan
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Francis Bryan

Francis Bryan's Study Room - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Study Room   Francis Bryan's Study Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 4:05 am

I let a sigh of pleasure emit as she took me into her wet and warm mouth. I placed my hands on her head, rubbing my thumbs over her temples. I thrust gently into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Study Room   Francis Bryan's Study Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 7:49 pm

I brought Mary to my study; it was safe and no one would think to find us there. I locked the door behind us and left only the drapes open to let in light. Turning to he with a smile, I kissed her, taking in her sweet mouth. Remember, I will only stop when you want me to..

I kissed her slowly and deliberately, my tongue swirling around in her mouth. With a smirk I brought her to the bed. I sat her down on the edge and knelt before her as if to worship. Slowly I lifted up her skirts so her legs were revealed inch by inch. I kissed the insides of her thighs, lightly, and the perfume of her sex told me she was aroused. First, I'm going to pleasure you the way every man should pleasure a lady. You will still be a virgin, but you won't feel like one.

I lowered my head and dipped my tongue into her honey, lapping it up as I felt her body quivering.
Back to top Go down
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Study Room   Francis Bryan's Study Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 3:35 am

Mary's heart was already beating so fast knowing she was completely alone with him again and that she had already confessed to him that she wanted more. His kisses had made her feel things that she had never felt before and she wanted more. If anyone could show her the ways of all this, she knew it was him.

She trusted him completely and as she sat on the edge of the bed her eyes widened while he spoke. He was going to do what? Her breath caught as he started to push up her skirts higher and higher while she watched stunned into silence then when his lips touched her thighs she gasped loudly.

His touch between the juncture of her thighs was warm, wet and hit a nerve she never knew existed. Falling back on the bed Mary moaned lower digging her hands into the bedding eager to see what he would do next.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Study Room   Francis Bryan's Study Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 7:09 pm

I saw how much she enjoyed it and gave her more, tasting every drop of her. I hooked her legs over my shoulders to give me better access to her sweetness. I take it you like this, my lady? I asked with a flick of my tongue. I wanted more than anything to make her feel the release.
Back to top Go down
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Study Room   Francis Bryan's Study Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 8:01 pm

Mary closed her eyes for a moment and let the feelings take her over completely. Her breathing was scattered and each touch of his tongue on her made her want to scream out. It feel so different than when his fingers had touched her, it was so intense that she clutched his blanket tighter as she whispered hoarsely, "I....I more than like. Don't stop Francis."
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Study Room   Francis Bryan's Study Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 6:43 pm

At her command I continued pleasuring her, smoothing my hands across her soft skin to reach the mounds of her breasts, squeezing them. I am aching for something more, dear Mary. I hope you will allow me.
Back to top Go down
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Study Room   Francis Bryan's Study Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 12:55 am

Her whole body was starting to shake and a thin layer of sweat glistened on her skin as her breathing quickened. She felt something was starting to happen but she was not sure of what it was, all Mary knew was that she wanted it to continue on. His words made her moan out, "Francis, I want more. Show me whatever you wish." She got out speaking fast and yearning to see what he would do to her next. His hands on her breasts made her nipples stand out stiff and hard at once. "I do not think I want you to stop."
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Study Room   Francis Bryan's Study Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 7:07 pm

Then I will keep going cherie. Whatever you feel, don't think about it. Just let the sensations take over.. I continued devouring her sweet dew, her flesh warm and delicious beneath my lips. I then kissed upward, to her belly, her perky breasts where I kissed and suckled each nipple. My hand found her mound and worked a finger inside her, still warm and moist. With my other hand I unlaced my trousers and moved in between he legs. My stiff manhood met the entrance of her sex and I gave Mary a deep and passionate kiss. I will do my best not to hurt you I whispered before gently pushing myself into her, pushing past her virginal hindrance.
Back to top Go down
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Study Room   Francis Bryan's Study Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 8:07 pm

Mary heard his words and just nodded not speaking but getting lost in all the feelings his touch was creating. She could feel a warm wet heat building inside her where she had never explored before. His fingers there made her cry out at once as her body started to shake softly. Opening her eyes at his kiss she whispered to him, "I do not care if it hurts Francis, please take me now."

Then as he pushed into her for the first time Mary gasped out in pain at first, the muscles of her body stretching in a strange way as a sensation of being full swept over her. The pain started to fade and she moaned loudly as she stared up at him. "Please don't stop."
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Study Room   Francis Bryan's Study Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 7:07 pm

I grunted and shivered as I was finally inside her. I'd known she was a virgin but she sheathed around me perfectly. I stopped as I heard her gasp of pain, and held her close, kissing her. When she relented to me I moved within her, slowly, savoring each moment of our bodies enjoined. This is just the beginning, I whispered. Perhaps you would prefer to fully undress?
Back to top Go down
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Study Room   Francis Bryan's Study Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 1:48 am

Feeling his first movements inside her Mary was too tense to enjoy them but as her body adjusted each move made her moan loudly. She stared up at him in wonder that now they were one, it was so much more intense that she had dreamt and in this moment she knew she was glad he was the one she was with. No one else had ever made her even think of doing this. In her heart Mary knew that what she felt for him was greater than she had ever meant it to be but she did not care. All she wanted was this moment here now in his arms and as many more as she could have.

Hearing his words Mary reached up with one hand to run down his face as she laughed softly, "you wanted me so that you could not wait, the clothes should come off. I want to feel the warmth of your skin upon mine. Will you help me?" She struggled trying to pull her dress up not wanting to lose their intimate connection yet.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Study Room   Francis Bryan's Study Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 5:33 pm

As much as my body did not want to, I disengaged and helped her out of her gown, deftly untying and unhooking every encumbrance. I ran my hands along her smooth milky skin, her flesh warm beneath my touch. I kissed everywhere: her belly, her pert little breasts, her collarbone and her sweet neck. You are divine, Mary. You are a rose in bloom. I pulled off the rest of my apparel and went back to worshipping her. My tongue tasted her navel, upwards to her breasts again, as my thumb kept sultry contact with the folds of her sex. This is how it should be, not a quick hiking of the skirts, but a meshing of skin and sweat, a mingling of desire I whispered. I plunged into her again, sinking in slowly, taking in the sweet pleasure of her tightness, her heated core. Let your mind go, the rest will come naturally.
Back to top Go down
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Study Room   Francis Bryan's Study Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 6:59 pm

Mary winced as he pulled out of her then helped him pull off her clothes eager to feel the warmth of his skin against hers. At his words a smile spread across her face and she whispered, "we have been dancing around each other for some time now and the longing came to a head just then. I have no regrets only that I want to do more of this." She blushed admitting how much she liked this and being with him then she stared up at him with big eyes as he came back to her.

As he slipped back into her Mary moaned loudly,there was no pain just this time but a bit of soreness as he filled her and touched the deepest parts of her. She reached up to touch his face, "I always let myself be free with you. Love me Francis, help me reach the greatest heights and make me scream out your name."
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Study Room   Francis Bryan's Study Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 5:35 pm

I moved slowly and deliberately. Each time a new flood of pleasure shot through me as I plunged into her. Then I pinned her legs under my arms and moved in short, shallow strokes, seeing how her breasts bounced with each thrust. My god, you're exquisite I moaned as I cupped her sweet mounds of flesh.
Back to top Go down
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Study Room   Francis Bryan's Study Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 12:26 am

Mary let go of all her thoughts but this one, the way Francis was moving inside her. First the slow and deep thrusts that made her insides quiver then when he pinned her legs down she cried out as he was even deeper inside her. Never did she think that being with a man would feel like this. She felt like she was riding waves of pleasures that he was controlling with his thrusts into her.

Closing her eyes Mary got lost in the sweet pleasure of it all and his words made her moan, "Francis, what have you done to me?" As his thrusts changed to short and shallow her breath started coming fast and hard while she cried out over and over. Her body was growing hot as a heat rushed through out her body and seemed to pool in her core with each move he made. Tightening around him Mary's eyes popped open to stare at him while she lost total control crying out shrilly as she clutched at his arms.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Study Room   Francis Bryan's Study Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 7:40 pm

Making you mine I grunted, trying hard as ever to maintain control. But Mary's moist sheath was tempting me, pulsing around me and taking me in deeper each time. Tasting the sweet skin of her neck I continued to move, hearing her shallow breathing and the sudden throbbing of her womanhood around my member. I gasped, knowing she had climaxed. I allowed myself a few more quick, urgent, slamming thrusts before coming, and pressed tight against her as I melted into her. Unable to move, I couldn't if I'd wanted to. I lay in her arms, the world spinning around me, the only sound in the room was the sound of our heavy, sated breathing.
Back to top Go down
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Study Room   Francis Bryan's Study Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 1:47 am

Mary was lost in each of his movements which made the waves of pleasure she was riding grow stronger and stronger. She opened her eyes to stare up at him and then she cried out shrilly as his warm rush filled her body. She closed her eyes and wrapped her arms tightly around him as he laid upon her. Feeling content and tingly all over Mary closed her eyes with a smile when she found her voice it was rapsy from crying out. "Francis, that....I never expected it to be like this. I am glad it was you to show me."

She sighed happily then and let herself drift to sleep in the haze of sweet contentment he gave her.
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Study Room   Francis Bryan's Study Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 2:41 am

Lady Ursula Misseldon knocks on the door to Sir Francis' study. "Sir Francis? It is I, Lady Ursula Misseldon," she says politely and awaits for his turn to speak.
Back to top Go down
Joan Fitzgerald
Countess of Ormonde
Joan Fitzgerald

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Study Room   Francis Bryan's Study Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 6:08 pm

Joan was on a quick journey back to England. She had spent many happy months in Lisbon and found the English court to be dull. She was in hopes that maybe her husband would like to come and visit with her. With his study slightly left ajar Joan looked around for any signs of him. "Francis are you here." Unless he found a reason to fight for their marriage Joan would eventually walk away or, annul it.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Study Room   Francis Bryan's Study Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 6:18 pm

Francis was sitting in his study until he heard his wives voice, his ears perked up and he looked behind him and raised an eyebrow "Joan?" he called out "Aren't you supposed to be in a foreign court?" he asked surprised and he stood up from his desk and went out to meet her.
Back to top Go down
Joan Fitzgerald
Countess of Ormonde
Joan Fitzgerald

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Study Room   Francis Bryan's Study Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 6:28 pm

Joan backed away when he came out from behind his desk. "I was and I shall be returning after we figure out just exactly what is going on in our marriage." Joan was used to being a widow with no issue for comfort. She never thought she would be lonely in this marriage.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Study Room   Francis Bryan's Study Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 6:42 pm

Francis looked confused "Excuse me for saying this, wife." he said to her and he took a deep breath "But you are the one who has left me rather confused, seeing as you are the one who fled to the foreign countries."
Back to top Go down
Joan Fitzgerald
Countess of Ormonde
Joan Fitzgerald

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Study Room   Francis Bryan's Study Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 6:49 pm

"You had an affair with Mary Howard the entire court knew of it and you wish me to stay and be humiliated." It was hilarious how men always tried to put blame on the women. Whilst they walked away unscathed. "So I gather our marriage isn't so fixable after all."
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Study Room   Francis Bryan's Study Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 6:51 pm

He raised an eyebrow at her and acted as if he knew nothing "Mary who?" he asked her and he took a deep breath "Fixable or not, we must stay in it."
Back to top Go down
Joan Fitzgerald
Countess of Ormonde
Joan Fitzgerald

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Study Room   Francis Bryan's Study Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 7:02 pm

Angered by his sheer ignorance Joan went over to him. "Why should I be unhappy and alone when you go around acting as a single man."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Study Room   Francis Bryan's Study Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Francis Bryan's Study Room
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tudors World :: ENGLAND / Palaces and Houses :: Whitehall Palace :: Bedrooms-
Jump to: