The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Bench under tree

Go down 
+15
Catherine of Austria
Charles Brandon
Dorothea of Saxe-Lauenbur
Mionetta Rizzo
Francis Bryan
William Kingston
Charlotte Rosenauer
Mary Tudor
Anne Bassett
Ursula Misseldon
Mary Boleyn
Anne Stanhope
Elizabeth Seymour
Diane de Poitiers
Nan Saville
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Queen of Denmark

Bench under tree - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bench under tree   Bench under tree - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 6:53 pm

*closes her eyes thinking about queen Catherine and quickly opens her eyes*

I understand ..... I will talk to her father or her brother in that case, thanks for de advices.

Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Bench under tree   Bench under tree - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 6:58 pm

"Charles sighed and sat next to her"

Well...Boleyn family is raising. And now they are the most powerful people at court, after the King. They act like royals, when the Queen is still here. But...it's King's will...

"He took a breath and turned smiling towards her"

Oh...but talk me about you, my lady. Are you married?
Back to top Go down
Queen of Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Bench under tree   Bench under tree - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 4:21 pm

I see..... power and ambition change the people..... and about me ..... I'm not married yet, maybe some day I will find someone to marry him ......

*pust her hands together* at the moment I am single and I am well in that way. *smiles*
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Bench under tree   Bench under tree - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 5:07 pm

"Charles listened her with interest and nodded"

Well...I'm sure that you'll find a suitable husband soon, considering your beauty. But at the same time, I appreciate women who don't run after men in order to marry. Why losing freedom, after all?

"He asked with a joking smile"
Back to top Go down
Queen of Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Bench under tree   Bench under tree - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 5:15 pm

*laughs for your words* you're right ....... and are you married ? *looks at you carefully*
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Bench under tree   Bench under tree - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 5:24 pm

"Charles nodded again"

Yes...I am married. I married recently my pupil, lady Catherine Willoughby, and I hope being a good husband for her. In spite of people says about me...

"He giggled"
Back to top Go down
Queen of Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Bench under tree   Bench under tree - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 5:35 pm

in that case, congratulations, I am sure you will be the perfect husband to her *smiles*
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Bench under tree   Bench under tree - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 5:44 pm

"Charles sighed and looked around garden"

I have been married with King's sister, once. But she died a year ago. Probably you heard about Princess Margaret, my lady...

"He said thoughtfully, still looking around"
Back to top Go down
Queen of Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Bench under tree   Bench under tree - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 5:59 pm

yes I have.....and I am sorry to hear that , I'm sure she was special to you *puts one hand on your shoulder* I will pray for her ......
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Bench under tree   Bench under tree - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 6:01 pm

"Charles looked at her hand on his shoulder and smiled slightly. He nodded"

Thank you. And...what about your family, my lady? Are you alone at court?

"He asked, trying to change topic"
Back to top Go down
Queen of Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Bench under tree   Bench under tree - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 6:13 pm

*nods with head* I am alone here but it is not bad for me, I can take care of myself

*puts his hand under her skirt, hiding as she scratches her leg*

Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Bench under tree   Bench under tree - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 6:18 pm

"Charles looked surprised at her once she suddenly brought his hand under her skirt. He gulped, not expecting that"

My lady...

"He whispered touching her leg and frowning"
Back to top Go down
Queen of Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Bench under tree   Bench under tree - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 4:19 pm

(sorry I would say her leg no his leg )
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Bench under tree   Bench under tree - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 4:20 pm

[OOC: Ahah don't worry, let's go on... Wink ]
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Bench under tree   Bench under tree - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 6:58 pm

Mionetta Rizzo wrote:
Mionetta turned her head, giving a laugh. She looked down at her fingers. "Ohh, I think we all secretly dream of wealth," she laughed faintly. "I come from a small home with seven brothers and sisters," she confessed, "I could not think of anything better than to be able to live comfortably and not have to worry about food or prospect," she breathed.

She blushed, throwing her head back and laughing. "I pray you are right, signore," she turned to look at him, "for I fear some here do not understand me."

Netta smiled, "I am glad you think so," she felt a blush cross her cheeks, again.

She swallowed as she finished the last note, her heart racing. She gave a laugh, sweeping her hand through her curls. She shook her head, "Only the school for girls and the streets of Venice shall miss me," she laughed. She turned to look at him, again. "I thought I should sing something for the seafaring soul, such as yourself," she smiled.

Netta comically placed her hands upon her hips as she straightened up, again. "Now, signore, I must command something of you," she grinned, giving a laugh. "I have shown you one of the talents dear to my heart, and I bid you show me something," she smiled, pulling at the sleeves of her gown as though she were the very queen herself. "You shall have only a few moments to please me, and if I am not amused, I shall place a gypsy curse upon you," she leaned in, frowning dramatically, though she quickly burst into laughter. She hoped he would be kind enough to play along, as she much missed having such conversations.

I laughed aloud at her forthrightness. Very well then. I do have one skill that not many know of, but I am not quite sure how others would feel about knowing I can do it. I led her away from the bench, and faced the tree a few yards away. Do you see the center of that stump of a branch that was cut away? I took out my dagger, its metal glinting in the sun. I will aim for the very heart of that circle. I prepared for a few seconds, got my sight perfected, and threw the dagger. It stabbed straight into the heart of the circle I'd shown her. Voila my lady. I said grinning at her.
Back to top Go down
Mionetta Rizzo
Singer
Mionetta Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Bench under tree   Bench under tree - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 1:57 am

Netta followed him away from the bench, and watched carefully, maintaining her high held chin and straightened back as though she were a lady or even queen.
She watched closely with wide eyes.

Mionetta threw her head back and laughed, clapping her hands. "Well done, signore!" she clapped. She turned to him giving a smirk, "You have amused me," she gave a deep nod.

She burst into laughter at her own seriousness and tapped her hand against his shoulder gently. "Why, signore, I think you have a bit of gypsy in you as well," she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Bench under tree   Bench under tree - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 12:20 am

Ah, perhaps I do, and that we have in common. I winked at her. Though my skill is nothing graceful like your singing. My father taught it to me. I smiled thinking of the old man, how well we'd always gotten along, how alike we were. So what would you like to do next, Signora?
Back to top Go down
Mionetta Rizzo
Singer
Mionetta Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Bench under tree   Bench under tree - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 1:29 am

Mionetta gave a laugh, throwing her head back as she placed her hands upon the bark of the tree. "Ohh, but it certainly the talent of a true adventurer," she beamed.

"Was your father as adventurous as you?" she looked at him.

Netta gave a shrug, looking up at the moon, again. "What do you propose, signore?" she smiled, "what do you recommend to a stranger of court?"
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Bench under tree   Bench under tree - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 4:25 am

Why thank you my lady. My father, everyone says we are more like brothers, I am a younger version of Thomas Bryan. Though he eventually married and settled down, I have not. At least not yet. I took the knife out of the tree, cleaned bits of bark off the blade with my handkerchief. I suppose for now I could teach you to throw a knife... I grinned. It would prove your gypsy blood my lady I teased.
Back to top Go down
Mionetta Rizzo
Singer
Mionetta Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Bench under tree   Bench under tree - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 2:57 am

Mionetta smiled, "...You two sound quite nice," she looked down at her hands as she nervously played with a rock with the toe of her slipper. "I think you quite fortunate to have known your father."

She looked up at him, tilting her head as she gave a laugh. "And what keeps you, signore, from settling down?" She gave a laugh, looking up to the moon, again, "Surely you have found many beautiful women here at court to suit your liking," she smiled.

Netta laughed. She placed a hand upon her hip, smiling with a nod. "You would make a wild gypsy woman of me yet," she laughed. She gave a nod, "I think I should like to learn it...for my revels, mind you," she jested.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Bench under tree   Bench under tree - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 5:04 am

I nodded, having never thought of it before. I suppose you're right, I am very lucky to come from a relatively normal family. I chuckled. As I pondered her question I toyed with a small branch from the tree. I don't know if there is a woman out there for me, but I haven't stopped looking. As she agreed to let me teach her the knife throwing, I couldn't help but grin. Worry not, I shan't tell a soul and in the eyes of the rest of the court you will be a perfect lady. But tonight, I held up the knife. I will give you another trick for your repertoire.
Back to top Go down
Mionetta Rizzo
Singer
Mionetta Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Bench under tree   Bench under tree - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 1:36 am

Mionetta smiled at him, "Good," she laughed. She looked down a moment, thinking of home as she felt her heart sink. She laughed, nervously, "To tell you the truth, signore...I fear I have already given up."

She threw her head back and laughed, looking at the knife. She took her blacks curls in her hands and pulled them behind her back, "Teach me," she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Bench under tree   Bench under tree - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 4:58 am

Give up on love? Never! I think that is the worst sin. You have to go where your heart leads you, and if your heart tells you no such thing, then that simply means you are not in close enough contact with the heart you are meant to steal. I was happy she complied to my willingness to teach, and I stood next to her, showing her how to hold the knife just so. The handle will fit nicely into your fist. Don't hold to tightly or too loosely. As you hold it, bring it over your shoulder aiming with your elbow. Tighten your hold on it just enough before letting go, to give it the spin it needs, and with luck it will hit the target. I allowed her to try.
Back to top Go down
Mionetta Rizzo
Singer
Mionetta Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Bench under tree   Bench under tree - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 1:48 am

Mionetta tilted her head, giving a faint smile. "Oh dear," she laughed faintly, "I fear I rather like your logic of love."

She gave a laugh as she took the knife in hand. She stood looking intently at the tree and holding the knife just the way he said. She took a deep breath and threw it just as he said, and she was shocked to see if wedged itself loosely in the bark of the tree, though much lower than the mark he maid.

Netta laughed, "I suppose it is better than hitting some innocent animal behind the tree as I feared," she threw her head back, laughing as she clapped.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Bench under tree   Bench under tree - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 2:04 am

I laughed with her. Not bad at all for a first time! Just between us, it took me weeks to get my first mark. I went to pull the knife from the tree. Now, shall you try again or what else would you like to do?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bench under tree   Bench under tree - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bench under tree
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next