The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Francis Bryan's Bedchamber

Go down 
+4
Geoffrey Lonshord
Margaret Wyatt
Fiona Stuart
Francis Bryan
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Francis Bryan
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Francis Bryan

Francis Bryan's Bedchamber - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 5:25 pm

I smiled through my grunts of pleasure. "I am glad to hear that. You're quite wonderful yourself Ursula." I kissed her perky breasts.
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 5:28 pm

" I have only one man but i can say you are better as him."

She feel as he kiss her breast and she feel a shower in her body.
She will adict him.She lose her control.

" Oh my god" she mourn.

Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 5:30 pm

I loved hearing her moans. Ursula was a very passionate woman. I then sped up my thrusts, holding her hands above her head.
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 5:33 pm

Ursula feel the power in his thrusts.She breast faster.
She notice that her climax come near.

" Jesus Christus."
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 5:38 pm

I felt her tightening around me and I knew she was close to her climax. "Come for me, Ursula, I want to see you lose control." I said, barely able to speak through my heavy breathing.
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 5:40 pm

Ursula mourn louder.She let her fall in her climax.
Her body jerk.

" Oh my god"

Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 5:42 pm

Her womanhood sweetly convulsed around my member, coaxing my own climax. I moaned as I released myself inside her warmth over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 5:47 pm

Ursula over breath.
She feel that his climax come.

" No anxiety i know how i can have sex without i be Pregnant."
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 6:05 pm

I smiled at her. "I like a woman who knows how to take care of herself and keep from getting with child. But that is the least of my worries, love." I gave her a lingering kiss before getting up and laying next to her.
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 6:48 pm

Ursula look at him.

" Its very important to know make love and not bring the lover in difficults."

She kiss him.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 6:53 pm

I returned her kiss, bringing her soft warm body next to mine. "Ursula my dear, you could never prove difficult for anyone. You're like a wildflower." I ran my fingers through the tangled curls of her hair.
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 6:57 pm

" Thank you !
She kiss his breast and go down at his body till she come to his manhood she licked with her tongue at his glans.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 7:07 pm

I moaned then sucked in a breath as I felt her tongue on my manhood. I swept her hair away from her face so I could get a good view of her as she pleasured me.
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 7:11 pm

Ursula coddle his manhood with her tongue than she put it in her mouth and suck a little bit she put his manhood in and out from her mouth.
She look at him and enjoy it that he like it.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 7:18 pm

I chuckled seeing what a little tease she was. "You certainly are a little minx, you know that Ursula?" I said, gritting my teeth as the pleasure took over.
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 7:22 pm

Ursula grin. And go to sit on him.She let gliding his manhood in her.
" I will give my best to be a minx."
She move up and down.

Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 7:32 pm

"You're doing quite splendidly, my lady!" I grinned as she got on top, holding her hips feeling how she moved against me.
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 7:35 pm

Ursula grin.
She put his hands up from her hips to beside his head and hold it there. She move faster.
" I take the control.I ride a stallion."
Her breath go faster.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 7:40 pm

I chuckled at her joke, seeing that she liked to take control. "And do you like to ride stallions, my lady? You certainly ride like a professional." I ran my hands down her body, liking that this woman knew what she wanted from a man.
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 7:44 pm

" Oh yes i know what i must do to ride a stallion.The stallion must know who is the boss."

Ursula have effort to hold the control.
She groan and move harder.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 7:50 pm

"Are you the boss, my lady? Use me for your pleasure," I growled as she rode me harder and faster.
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 7:54 pm

" Oh no the man must be the boss.Show me that you are the boss."

Ursula grin.

Ursula is near her climax she groan louder.
Her moves are faster till she come to her climax.
She groan very loud.
She is with out breath.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 8:00 pm

I smiled as I saw and felt her climax, though I was not yet finished. "I shall show you how a man takes charge," I said and placed Ursula on his hands and knees and entered her from behind, holding her hips.
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 8:03 pm

Ursula feel his hard kicks.
She groan and lean on her arms.
" Oh yes deeper."

Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 8:15 pm

I loved hearing her moans, and I thrust deeper, letting myself linger awhile inside her before pulling out, then repeating it over again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Francis Bryan's Bedchamber
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next