The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Thomas and Joan's bedroom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 8:24 pm

'Hmm... it smells so good, my angel, you really spoil me!' His eyes follow her graceful movements when she serves the meat and when she sits again, he prays loudly before they eat.

He takes off his hat and smiles teasingly.
'So... I did not tell you yet, well ... I will tell you now. I love you.' he kisses her sweet lips softly.
'I am so glad you had a nice afternoon, mine was rather nice, too. I made many preparations for the upcoming trial and it won't be long now... at least, I hope so.'

He kisses her hand and takes it firmly in his.
'Just a few weeks and all this is over, my love. And things will be back to normal, only with a much happier king...' he speaks with certainty, though his stomach turns on while he thinks about the near future.
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:05 pm

I loe when you say that you love me *smiles and giggles kissing him back*

oh yes my love, I hope everything could end soon and in the best way possible *I rub your hand softly and tenderly* but if it wouldn't dont blame yourself because is not your fault my angel, you always try to do the best you can do, and I'm sure how much you want the King's happyness...well let's don't think in king's things....eat my darling, I cooked for you with all my love , enjoy it, hope you like the meat
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:34 pm

'Yes... like I love to hear you say you love me too, my angel.' he smiles teasingly and pretends he is listening, his hand behind his ear while she giggles and he kisses her again.

His smile disappears when she tells him not to blame himself and he shrugs, frowning deeply.
'You know that I want the king's happiness, I know it too... but I don't think the king knows this himself anymore, my darling. He seems to avoid me and is always accompanied by the Boleyns or Norfolk, I hardly see him in private anymore and ahh .... well.' he shakes his head.

He smiles weakly and rubs her hand tenderly.
'Let us eat indeed, my love, I am very hungry.... ' he tastes a piece of meat and closes his eyes to enjoy it. '...and I love the way you prepare the meat, it's delicious, as ever!'
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:02 pm

*she shakes her head and starts to eat too, she thinks how much she hates Norfolk and Thomas Boleyn...I also hope the king and lady Anne can be happy *sighs and bites a peace of her garlic bread. She smiles when he says her meat is delicious, the biggest satisfaction she feels is when she makes him happy*

*They eat silently, smiling or rubbing their hands and when they finish she serves him fruits salad* hope you lik it my darling, I prepared it with orange juice and a little of white wine *smiles teasingly*
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 4:16 pm

'My love, this is so delicious, you know I prefer our joint meals above the luxurious dinners and banquets that I attend... I can taste that this meal is prepared with love.' he smiles and rubs her hand softly.
He thinks about her words of the king and lady Anne being happy and sigh. 'I hope so too... though she is a strong political opponent to me as I have encountered... and her father and uncle constantly seek my downfall, I am afraid I have a new enemy in her as well.' he frowns deeply. 'The king has sent her back to Hever during the trial, perhaps I should send her another present, as a token of my good will...'

They continue their meal in silence, he relaxes and when she serves a beautiful decorated fruit salad, he smiles being admired.
'You have outdone yourself, my angel... 'smiles back teasingly 'ahh..... really just a little white wine?' he leans over to her and looks playful in her eyes
'Am I wrong or do you have plans with me tonight.... naughty plans?' he whispers while he strokes her soft hair, his face close to hers.
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 5:53 pm

oh well my love, I know that about Anne Boleyn but I think she's just a puppet used by her father and uncle, is good for her and for the king they really have fallen in love *I kiss your forehead and while I serve you the fruits salad I sad* yes love, I made it myself, I love fruits salad and I know you like it because you used to eat it when you were a child...this is not a big banquet but is a love meal.....and I don't know, maybe..yes *giggles and winks to you * maybe really naughty plans *kisses your neck*

Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 9:05 pm

'Even a puppet can be dangerous and I am not sure she is just a puppet, sometimes I think she still blames me for breaking up her marriage plans to Henry Percy at the time...' he shakes his head and murmurs. '... even though the king himself ordered it! Ahh... well... if only this trial is over soon, she will see that I am still useful to both of them.' he frowns, then looks at Joan and smiles weakly.

'... A love meal, indeed my love, but when you served me this as a child I did not think of it that way, though I enjoyed it every time!' he smiles and picks a grape, then looks mischievously at her.
'Don't tell me you put wine in it too in those days! So now I know why you drove me crazy, you little sorceress.' he laughs and pulls her from her chair and on his lap. He feeds her a grape and chuckles.
'... and now, I enchant you, my angel!' he rubs her cheeks while she finishes eating and kisses her tenderly.
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 6:19 pm

oh I just hope this to end in a good way...and I wanna see you fine *kisses your cheeks* is enough for today, no more talkings about king Henry, Anne Boleyn or her family , just about you and me

Now I can say you , Sir Thomas, you are my little child, and I love you *sits on your lap and eats the delicious grape* mm love *I lick my lips softly, smiling and looking into your wonderful eyes, tenderly and teasingly* wy sweet husband *hugs you tightly* I don't know why, but I love you so much !
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:02 am

He shakes his head when she tells him no more talking about the king and the Boleyns and smiles weakly.

´You are right, my love, let us just enjoy eachother, my head is full of problems and you are the only one who can lighten my thoughts and make me feel at ease...´ he rests his forehead against hers and closes his eyes.
´... I don´t know why you love me, my angel , but I know I love you, how could I not love you, my beautiful and sweet Joan.´ he kisses her tenderly, then more passionate, holding her close while he leans backwards in his chair.

´Weren´t we supposed to write our children, my love?' he asks teasingly between two kisses and while he messes up her hair, looking at her with desire in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 1:12 pm

Oh my wondrful Thomas *she syas with a smile* I'm so glad making you feel at ease, you don't know how much happy you make me feel. And how coul I not love you my angel, you're wise, handsome, a cute husband and the best man I've ever meet
*She responds to his kisses passionately and full of love, buries her fingers in his soft hair and kisses him much more*
Oh yes love, we were...but we can write them, later...*kisses his cheeks* or tomorrow ....*kisses his neck*...or whenever you want ... *kisses his nose and plays with her finger on his lips*...you just tell me *smiles teasingly*

Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 4:43 pm

'Ahh... you are too flattering, my sweet love, but I love you talk like that... you are my light in the dark, my sweet, beautiful and lovely angel.'

He smiles when she kisses him teasingly and pretends he has to think about it.
'Hmm... difficult, difficult, we should always keep our promises, not?' he kisses her finger on his lip and suddenly stands up while he holds her tightly.

'... but then, I remember me saying that tonight would be you and me, and the fireplace and the stormy weather... luckily the storm is not that fierce anymore, but still...' he carries her to a thick carpet next to the fireplace and puts her down gently. He lies down beside her and looks at her beautiful face in the lit of the flames. He strokes softly her forehead, her cheeks and her long, loose hair and looks into her beautiful eyes.
'I need you so much, I need you now, my love...' he kisses her long and deeply while he gently opens the top ribbons of her dress.
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:30 pm

yes my lov I know he have to keep our promises, but we can write them tomorrow or later...light of my life *smiles and rubs his back softly* you are mine *smiles warmly and lovenlgy, then she lets him lead her to the big and somfortable carpet near the fireplace. She thanks God for that stormy day and when he kisses her and opens the ribbons of her dress she opens the buttons of his shirt softly* I also need you now, take me love of my life *rubs his chest and kisses it softly* Let's spend the whole night in this carpet my angel

Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:12 pm

'Yes, later... we will write them later...' he murmurs while he kisses her soft breasts, his hand disappears under her dress and finds it's way to her warm and soft spots and he moarns softly.

'We'll stay here all night, my love, loving each other and warming ourselves in the flames and to eachother.' he speaks louder as a new flash of light and a new thunder echoes. He looks tenderly in her eyes. 'Aren't you afraid of the thunder, my angel? We could close the shutters...' he kisses her lovely lips again and winks playfully at her, then kisses her again with all his love and passion.
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:23 pm

ok my angel... later *she says rubbing his warm back with desire and moans when she feels his playful hands under her dress' skirt. Caress his face and smiles at him pleasently, while he's kissing her she says* with you by my side anything can scare me my angel *kisses him passionately and rubs his legs with passion. Everytime they make love she feels like the young girl she was when they loved each other for first time, each night reminds her the magic of the first night and this magic is bigger and bigger with Thomas loving her *kisses his neck hungrily* I love you Thomas Wolsey, this is the life I always dreamt about
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 9:15 pm

´As long as I am around, you dont´have to fear anything, my love.´ he assures her, looking in her eyes seriously and thoughtfully. When she smiles at him his heart beats faster and he sits on his knees, tenderly helping her to put off her dress.

´I want to feel your naked skin against mine...´ he tells her softly, while she helps him to undress too and he looks at her with growing desire as they liie down again on the soft carpet.

He pulls her close to him and kisses her tenderly, more passionate with every kiss and he caresses her shoulders, her arms and he feels young again, strong and lively, all because of her who stands beside him unconditionally, his soulmate and his only love.
´I love you, my darling´ he whispers in her ear and then surrenders to the passion when they melt together as one.
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 12:44 pm

I want the same love of my life *she smiles tenderly at him and once they are naked they lay on the big carpet, hugging each other, being only one, only one heart, only one body*.

I love you much more my sweet Thomas, my soulmate, I wanna be wiht you here, in Heaven, and everywhere *kisses him once again and they fall asleep together, embracing and kissing each other, covered by some animals furs , with the chimney by their side, and the heat of their love between them both.
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 7:47 pm

He sleeps soundly but wakes up after a few hours, again hunted by his dreams. He notices the fire is out and while he caresses Joan's naked shoulder he feels she is cold. He softly puts the furs over her shoulder and slides backwards to light the fire in the fireplace again.

He waits untill the flames are high and then lies next to her again, on his side so he can watch her in the light of the flames, knowing he will not fall asleep again soon and he softly strokes her hair which is spead around her, careful so he will not awake her.
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 8:06 pm

*She sleeps pacefully beside him and when he's setting thje fire in the chimney, asleep she says* Thomas, come here my Thomas *she looks for him with her hands* oh I love you thomas *says moaning in her dreams and smiles softly, still sleeping deeply she cuddles against his warm body and a thunder breaks outside and a lightening lights the whole bedroom*
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 8:47 pm

While the thunder and lightning still break out heavily outside, he smiles tenderly while watching her beautiful face and when she cuddles against him he holds her as tight as possible without awakening her.
'I love you too my sweetest Joan' he whispers and kisses her forehead softly.
He keeps looking at her untill his eyes get too tired to stay open and he finally falls asleep again, at ease by her innocent and lovely presence.
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 1:39 am

*she sleeps pacefully in his arms and wakes up in the morning while he's sleeping. She gets up softly trying not to awake him, dresses quickly with Thomas' shirt and then goes to prepare his breakfast, a breakfast for them both. Sets the fire in the chmney and backs with a tray full of fruits, coffee, milk, and her homemade bread*.

*Sits down on the carpet by his side and covers him better with the furs, smiles watching him sleeping and kisses softly his warm lips*
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 11:36 am

As he becomes aware of soft lips on his, he opens his eyes, blinking in the daylight and smiles when he notices Joan sitting next to him. He pulls her softly toward him and kisses her tenderly.
'We actually stayed on the carpet all night my love.... ' he caresses her head on his chest while he closes his eyes again, enjoying the wonderful moment as long as possible.

He smells the fresh bread and he winks at her, surprised she already made breakfast while he was still sleeping.
'What is the time, my angel, I have the feeling I slept all morning! I have not noticed at all you already woke up and even made our breakfast...' but he makes no effort to sit upright and keeps holding her against him, as a beacon in a turbulent sea.
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 10:50 pm

oh no my dear, you haven't slept all morning, I just wanted to get up early to prepare your breakfast, is 8 in the morning my angel *she says as she rest on his protective and strong chest and puts a grape in his mouth* I love this, we have slept on the carpet like two inloved teenagers, I remember that afternoon in the forest *giggles and blushes* do you my lovely Thomas?
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 1:05 pm

´Eight! I can´t remember the day I slept untill eight.... ahh we should sleep more often on the carpet my angel.´ he smiles and eats the grape. ´... Hmm, I´ll start at nine then, we have a whole hour.´ While he rubs her back he notices she wears his shirt and he chuckles.
´It looks better on you, my love... and yes, of course I remember that afternoon in the forest. We had the time of our life, I was not so busy then as nowadays, we loved to go in the forest, I remember several times we enjoyed the beautiful environment, the silence and the sounds of animals, while we lay in the high grass, warmed by the sun.... I think you mean that time when we also fell asleep and were caught by a forester?' He looks at her with fun eyes and kisses her nose.
'... he did not believe we only layed at rest!' he laughs heartily. '... but then, we were not properly dressed... in fact, not dressed at all!'
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:27 pm

Yes we have to do it more often ofcourse my angel *she kisses him tenderly* mmm your lips taste like grape, I love when you sleep well and rest , yes love, we have an hour for us, please eat my angel *strokes his hair softly*

Oh ofcourse it not, is looks better on you my handsome husband *giggles and kisses his neck* mm soft neck *giggles again and thinks about their moment in the forest* oh yes love, but he was a nice man, just laghing and told we were to in loved teenagers, he was friendly *a sweet smile appears on her lips*
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 6:04 pm

He tries to sit upright and notices it goes not easily, so laughing loudly he falls down again and takes her with him on the carpet.
'We should practice more often, my back is stiff, my angel!' He smiles mischievously.
'ahh... to lay in the sun once more, with you my sweetest Joan...' he shakes his head. 'I still have good memories of us, though I was not really a teenager anymore at the time, I am sure I acted like one... you have always made me feel younger than I am.' He chuckles when she kisses his neck and he kisses her forehead tenderly.
'... yes, luckily he was a friendly man, he wished us a happy afternoon - which we had, indeed!' He wraps his arms around her and holds her tight, kissing her with all his love.
'I am so lucky to have you by my side... even though difficult times are coming, my angel. I don't look forward to the trial, as you know. It all depends on me and I need you now, more than ever... ' He frowns while speaking and looks in her eyes, almost desperate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thomas and Joan's bedroom
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next