The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Thomas and Joan's bedroom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:11 pm

'Yes... I always keep my promises... unless I promise you to come home early.' he smiles playful and while she lays on her back, he turns on his side against her and caress her beautiful face.
'ahhh my love, I am nothing without you. I love you and I need you.... more than ever! I feel my enemies grow stronger but I don't fear them, not with you by my side, love of my life!' His fingers move slowly over her face, her neck and over her shoulders, steadily down.
'I will stay alive, that's another promise...though I do not have eternal life, of course.' he smiles tenderly.
He kisses her softly, gradually more passionate while he gently pulls up her nightgown, meanwhile stroking her legs.
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:42 pm

I know you are not immortal but your soul and my love for you is immortal *ske caress you and also pulls up your nightgown as she rubs your back* oh Thomas you're my wonderful treasure, I'm also not fear when you're with me, I eel I'm protected, and I dont mind what people can think or say about me, I know how much we love each other and then I have a reason to smile for
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 11:02 pm

'I hope so... I really hope so...' he frowns while he remembers the meeting with the Nun of Kent. 'A place of no salvation' she warned him for.
He shakes his head to lose the memory and kisses her deeply.
'If ever anyone says something bad, just tell me, my love, I will have a word with this person!' he looks into her eyes, intently.
When she rubs his back and pulls up his nightgown he surrenders to the passion and loves her slowly and tenderly.
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 12:37 am

thankyou my dear *she tells kissing him softly and tenderly, ofcourse she would never tell him, she wont annoy him with the silly things people at court say to her*
my darling I know we're very religious but we boyh, more than anyone know that religion has no always the reason and the alst word, a wonderful person like you can't go to a place without salvation, thats is silly, you're a wonderful and lovely man, you deserve Heaven and more *she kisses you and enjoys how much you love her*
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 11:49 am

´Our own servants treat you with respect, don´t they? Because if one of them only says one word wrong to you, I will remove him with no mercy!' he looks deeply into her eyes, he knows she never complains but he will not allow anyone in her neighbourhood who doesn't show her the respect she deserves.

He sigh and smiles apologetic when she guesses his thoughts and reassures him.
'Ahh.... my love, I don't think I deserve to go to Heaven, even though I have always tried to do good... but I know my own temper... and the choices I made and still have to make.' he thinks about his last letter to the Pope and the meeting with Campeggio which has to take place - soon.
'Well... at least I can love you, my angel, while we are still together... now and here!' He kisses her again and closes his eyes to enjoy her presence and warmth.
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:20 pm

well my darling , dont worry, our own servants never told me anything wrong, I'm kind with them and they respect me *I smile and rub my nose against yours*

you'll go to Heaven I'm sure, we both will be together there ...yes my darling we can love each other here, and also forever *I kiss you softly and close my eyes resting my head in your chest* have sweet dreams love of my life
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 10:06 pm

´I am glad to hear this... we have great servants, they are the best, we have trained them well!´ he winks when they rub their noses and kisses her soft lips.

When she speaks to him and lays her head on his chest he strokes her hair slowly.
´... if you say so, my love... you are always right. As long as we are together, everything will be just fine...´ he says dreamy and closes his eyes again, completely relaxed.

´Good night my angel, have sweet dreams...´ he kisses her hair and holds her close to him, so tired that he falls asleep immediately.
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 1:11 pm

*she falls asleep in her arms ...sleeps pacefully the whole night. the next day dawns pouring rain, with a big storm, lightning and thunders breaking outside, she wakes up surprised, hugs Thomas even tighter and kisses his chest sleeply* ohh good morning love of my life, how did you sleep???
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 7:29 pm

He was awake long before Joan, after he had fallen asleep quickly he awakened several times in the night, plagued by dark dreams and not able to sleep again.
Finally the daylight came and he had watched Joan sleeping, her quiet breathing and sweet face calmed him down, even though the weather outside was terrible.

While she stretches he smiles lovingly at her and pulls her softly towards him to kiss her.
'Good morning, my love, I slept... rather well.' he will not tell her he doesn't sleep well since his last yourney to France, last year. She is already worried enough about him.
'... and you, my angel, did you sleep well and have sweet dreams?'
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 1:30 am

*she kisses him softly and yawns* my love *strokes his hair sftly* I slep pacefuly in your arms, and yes, I dreamt about we both,, you were dressed in black trousers and white shirt , we were in a prairie smiling and kissing eah other, it was a sunny day, with no clouds in the sky..*she says in a dreamy way* it was so wonderful..
Anyway, I'm glad you slept well my angel , you deserve rest, unless at nights, your days are too long and tiring, then you have to recovr energies at night *smiles teasingly and kisses him once again* good morning love of my life, I love you so much !
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 11:13 am

He smiles when she tells him her dream and wraps his arms around her.
´... black trousers and a white shirt? I can't remember the day when I wore these... are you absolutely sure it was me?' he asks teasingly. He makes her hair tenderly smooth.

'I had my rest my love, don't worry about my energy, I am ready to start a new day, but I like it to start well! ' he sits upright so he can hold her close, looking into her eyes.
'Love of my life... I love you, you are the sunlight in this dark day!' he kisses her forehead, her nose and then her lips softly.
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 6:51 pm

ofcourse it was you *I giggle and kiss you once again* you looked young and happy, I mean like not tired, always happy and relaxed *I rub your chest and kiss it softly*
*when she hears his wonderful wors she answers* and I can't see a dark day if you are with me...I know you're always ready for a new day but plese dear, try to take it easy, I wanna see you well, I want the best for my wonderful husband
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 7:05 pm

'Ahh.... when we were young... I remember, my love and you have not changed at all, you are as pretty and lively as when I first set eyes on you.' he chuckles when she giggles.
'With you I am always happy and relaxed, am I not?' he smiles and strokes her arms.
'... Let's say I start the day at ease, every day again... and my day ends at ease too, due to you my angel. Meanwhile I just work a little.' He kisses her neck tenderly.
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:14 am

oh darling did you see my wrinkles? I'm not like when we were young *she smiles and kisses him lovenlgy* anyway,I love you and inside of my heart I feel I'm that girl who fail in love with you, before you go to work, please tell me once again our first meeting, I love hearing our love story from your lips *I say that caressing your cheeks softly and smiling tenderly and warmly*

Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 5:19 pm

'Wrinkels? I don't see any... ahh you mean these.' he softly slides a finger around her eyes.
'Laugh wrinkles, my love... nothing else!' he decides and kisses her eyes softly.

When she asks him to tell their first meeting again he laughs and kisses her tenderly.
'I am the only one who can remember our first meeting my darling, since you were only a baby when I first saw you... a beautiful, sweet and lively baby, even I was impressed though I was just a fifteen year old schoolboy at the time who didn't care about babies...'

He went lying again and pulled her on his chest.
'I have seen you growing up untill you were eight years old, still beautiful and sweet, but also a stubborn and teasingly child... you always chased me and teased me, my angel!' he chuckles and kisses her forehead. 'You know I came to see your father who was like a father to me since my own father died... your dear father who was my father's best friend. He was my mentor and anchor in my lonely years and I enjoyed his bar which was lively and cosy.' he sigh deeply.

'... but of course I went my way and when I ended my studies and started my career I was not able to visit him anymore... untill I met your brother, who became chaplain to me. He asked me to join him and visit your father again and there you were, my love... eightteen years old and so beautiful and sweet that I was lost immediately and forever since!' he holds her head between his hands and kisses her tenderly.

'I have never asked you honey, but do you remember me visiting your home when you were just a child?'
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 6:24 pm

oh yes , ofcourse I do my angel *she says smiling and rubbing her nose against his , then kisses his lips softly and starts to talk* I've always loved and admired you my angel, I loved when my other asked me tu set the table or offer you some food or drinks, I think I 've always been in loved with you, for me you were such an unreachable treasure, but you didn't look at me , *she smiles* you were a presumptuous young boy, but when we met again, everything was different, you looked more handsome and wise than always, I can remember our first kiss, I was sad because you were at church but when you kissed me all my doubts and fear went away, you know I see you as a man, with a different job, but always the man and love of my life *I smile again and kiss you deeply*
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 8:37 pm

He laughs loudly when she tells him her memories and softly caresses her hair.
´Ahh... now I understand, my angel... but then I was a boy, presumptuous indeed and I felt uncomfortable with your attention. From the moment you could walk you followed me everywhere and wanted to sit on my lap. I remember even once you brought me an orange and you had layed the parts in the shape of a heart... your father thought it was funny but I was embarrassed, you were a child and deep in my heart, I loved your attention, it confused me, my love!´

He sigh and looks at her with loving eyes.
´I had to become a clergyman you know... it was my father´s last wish, it was in his testament and I knew it was also the only way for me to make a career. And I never thought I would find a wife... none of the women I met were right for me and it was when I met you again that the puzzle fell together, I had always unconsciously compared them with you - with a child! - but you were not a child anymore, you were a beautiful, sweet, lovingly and also still stubborn young woman. You were irresistable and I remember we saw eachother and kissed within an hour! ' he smiles and caress her cheek.
'We were meant for eachother, love of my life... ' he kisses her deeply and with desire.
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:43 pm

oh yes,now I remember *she giggles and blushes* when my mother asked me to do the house's chores I used to play as if I were a housewife and you were my husband , when I ha to collect eggs I used to talk loudly myself and play like if you were with me, and being husband and wife *she giggles once agains and her cheeks are red and hot*
*looks at him with lovingly ayes* oh yes I remember my angel, our first kiss was warm, sweet , and it showed what we've always really felt for eachother, you are the love of my life angel, my soulmate *holds his hands tightely and puts them on her chest* and I remember I had no problem to give myself completely to you *smiles sweet* the first time we made love was wonderful, do you remember angel?
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 8:04 pm

He smiles warmly when she tells him her daydreams at the time and caresses her hot and red cheeks softly.
'My angel... you never told me this, I feel sorry for you because I was not nice to you when you were just a child.' he shrugs and reflects.
'I can't imagine you liked me then, I was only talking to your father, I admired him, I learned so much from him!'

When she talks about their first kiss he closes his eyes for a moment, remembering the beautiful moment.
'Our first kiss... we went outside for a little walk, you wanted to show me something, but I can't remember what nor if we ever saw it. It was dark and very cold, but the moon was shining so beautiful and lighted your lovely face. You started to cry and I wanted to comfort you and hold you because you were so cold, my angel, and so attractive, I could not resist and just kissed you... soft and sweet at first, careful, but when you answered my kiss I completely lost control and could not stop kissing you.'

He enjoys his hands in hers and bends over to kiss her again.
'Our first time... ' he smiles mischievously '.... was short after our first kiss and though I did not want to embarrass you, I was so in love that I could not think clearly. I only knew I wanted to be near you as close as possible, so I came to your bedroom in the middle of the night... almost sick of desire and love.'
He smiles and shakes his head. 'I thought you would send me away my love... but you didn't.'
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 8:26 pm

oh don't worry my angel, when you loved me my childhood bad memories went away..and yes I know how much you admire my father, he always loves you as his own child, however I dont like to see you as my brother *winks and chuckles*

well *she smiles* actually it was just an excuse to have a private moment with you, but if you hadn't kissed me I dont know, maybe I'd shown you a river or my little chickens I dont know , but I couldnt resist my love for youu and I started to cry thinking you'll never see me like a woman...and that night, our first time, was so amgiic, I was silly thinking about our kiss, then when you entered in my bedroom that night it was like a dream coming true, I could feel I was a woman, your woman, the woman you love, you dont have an idea about how happy you made and make me each day

Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:21 pm

'He was a wise man, your father... like you, my love. I could not believe my eyes when I saw you again.'
He smiles and sigh.
'I remember you opening the door and I almost fell into your room, right into your arms and we held eachother so tight, I was afraid that if I let go it would all be just a dream...'
He looks at her and winks. 'O yes, you were a woman, my woman, I wanted this night to last forever.'

He chuckles and kisses her tenderly. 'I was afraid of your father's reaction, you only eightteen and I thirty three years old, but both your parents seem to have foreseen this to happen and welcomed me in your family.' he smiles at the memory, then chuckles again.
'Ahh... that was the time I wore black trousers and a white shirt! And you, my angel, wore beautiful dresses, I still can't believe you were not married by then! '
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 1:32 am

yes he was a wise man my darling, but no like me, he was wiser than me , ofcourse he was, and he also gave me the most precious treasure I have ...*smiles and kisses you* YOU
I also remember my love, I thought it was a dream, the man, the MAN yes, the man of my dreams was looking for me, for my kisses and love, it was my favourite fantasy coming true...it was our first time, and my first time, but it was like if we had been loving each other for years, centuries and centuries, thousands and thousands year loving each other *kisses him once again*
and we can love each other forever my dear, you're the reason why I'm here the reason why I'm alive *strokes your hair softly*
I've always known my father would like you, he and my mother used to act like if they didn't know anything about us, but I'm sure they did ... black trousers and white shirts...they were perfect for you, and my dresses were ordinary and simple but I prefer that kind of dresses and no the gowns we wear nowadays
*she watches deeply into his eyes* I don't know how you choosed a simple and ordinary girl like me, but I thank God each day for that
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:14 pm

He smiles a little while he slowy shakes his head and he gently put a finger on her lips.
'You are wise, my love, don't underestimate yourself... I know you have never been to school, but that is not what I mean when I say wise' he removes his finger and kisses her softly.

'It felt indeed if we had loved eachother for years, centuries...' he smiles tenderly
'...it felt and still feels so natural, so familiair... and also exciting and mysterious, my love, you do something to me which I can't describe, I can only feel and enjoy it.'

He takes her in his arms and looks into her eyes, not smiling anymore.
'Your dresses were the most beautiful I've ever seen and you, my angel, are everything but simple and ordinary! ' He keeps staring at her.
'I have met many women and yes, they were sweet, they were beautiful but... they were not you! They saw the ambitious, diligent man who already had achieved something, but they never saw me, who I am without the grandeur and the power, just a man, a simple man as you just told me again!' he smiles and kisses her nose.
'You are my soulmate, my better half, my sun and my world... and I thank the Lord too for each day you are in my life.'
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:16 pm

Thankyou for think I'm wise my angel, you're wiser than me, you know it my simple man **giggles and kisses his facce and lips*
You are who always surprises me and who I'm proud of, you're the best husband in this world my dear Thomas *strokes his hair softly*
and thankyou , my dresses were simple but my mum made them for me with all her love and dedication, I didnt use to make clothes but I loved embroider, I used to embroider J and T , or Joan W *giggles* (Joan Wolsey) then you can see you're my most wonderful dream coming true ... well my dearest husband, what would you like to have for lunch today, I can prepare anything you want *smiles rubbing his hands in affection tenderly*

Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 7:05 pm

He looks quasi offended when she talks to him.
'Simple man... simple man... if anyone else should say this to me I would get very angry!' he chuckles and rubs her nose with his.
'... but when you say it I think of it as a compliment, because when I am with you I am just myself... a simple man indeed!'

His eyes glisten.
'I never knew you embroidered our initials, do you still have something with them on it, my love? Ahh... you are so sweet, you make my day, every day again!' He smiles and kisses her softly.
'I will come home for lunch today, darling, whatever happens! Perhaps you still have some of that delicious soup your prepared yesterday? And if you have time to bake some of your marvellous cakes...hmmm'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thomas and Joan's bedroom
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next