The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Thomas and Joan's bedroom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 7:29 pm

I say simple as a compliment ofcourse because I don't want you to feel the pression of being the important man you are, my Thomas Wolsey *smiles and kisses him*
*her cheeks are red and hot* oh yes I have, just a handkerchief *opens her nightstand's drower and hands it* here it is my dear *you can see an old handkerchief with T & J on it, a simple pink embrioder*

ofcourse my darling, I'll prepare soup and bake a big cake for you, I think you always overestimate my cooker abilieties *giggles and kisses him softly*
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 7:53 pm

'When I am with you I never feel any pression at all, my sweet, dear Joan.' he smiles and kisses her back.

When she hands him the delicate embroidered handkerchief he sigh and studies it thoroughly, softly gliding it through his hands.
'Ahhhh... this is so sweet, it is beautiful, my love, like you! May I keep this with me, please, I promiss I will not use it to blow my nose... but then it will feel like I have you with me all the time.' he looks in her eyes.

He smiles when she promiss him to bake a cake.
'Now I will definitely come home for lunch, my angel, and no... I don't overestimate your cooking abilities, in fact, I think of firing our cook, even though he is the best cook, he can't make your cakes, honey!' he chuckles and caresses her cheek and lips.

Last edited by Cardinal Thomas Wolsey on Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 9:00 pm

the embroider isn't so good but I made it with love, ofcourse my darling, is yours, you can use it for anything you want *smiles*

oh my love I have no problems with cooking , I love cooking, but I wouldnt like leaving her without job *kisses him tenderly* well my darling I dont wanna steal you more time, go to work if you need to go, I'll be here cooking and waiting for you, waiting your kisses and your sweet love *smiles and her eyes bright*
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 9:51 pm

´I can tell it´s made with love... that is why I want it with me, I can use some love while I am working.´ He tries not to frown, he has not lost his appetite for working even though he has to do many things which he does not agree with nowadays.

´We have a great cook indeed, you don´t have to cook yourself, but when you do it somehow taste much better, my love.´ He pulls her softly toward him and kisses her long and tenderly.

´Yes... I should go now, I can´t snooze.´ he smiles and strokes her hair once more, then get up and steps out of the bed.
´I see you at lunch, darling.´ he kisses her and leaves the room to get dressed in his locker room.
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 10:16 pm

well I think we both can cook together, because I love cooking for you and she need to work *smiles and blows him a kiss when he leaves the bedroom. She gets up and dresses up, then goes to their kitchen and prepares his lunch and sets the table for them. Makes lots of food...bread , cake, chicken , soup and fruits salad...sits down in an armcahir near the table waiting for him as a Juliet waits her Romeo*
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 11:35 pm

He enters, excited and impatient because there were too many matters to be handled, but when he notices the table, covered with lighted candles and Joan, smiling at him, he relaxes and walks up to her to kiss her.
'Well.... right in time, am I not? Ahh... it smells so good, I smell all kind of warm dishes, delicious, especially now it is so cold outside and still storms.'

He takes her in his arms and kisses her tenderly.
'You care for me so well, my love.'
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 5:48 pm

*kisses him deeply and tenderly when a Lightning breaks outside, hugs him tightekly and close kissing him much more...then leads him to the table's head and makes him sit down, rubs his shoulders softly as he takes his hat off and places it in another table, a smal table near the big one* My angel, I'll serve your food *smiles as she pours soup into his plate and wine in his glass* here you are my love *smiles and serves food for her and sits down to eat*

I love taking care of you my sweet Thomas *smiles and rubs his hand in affection* tel me angel, how was your day?
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 7:36 pm

He moans gently when she rubs his shoulders and takes of his hat, he knows she doesn't like him to wear it at home and it feels like by taking of his hat, he also takes of everything it presents.

He watches her while she serves the food, smiling and when she rubs his hand, he takes her hand in his while he eats with his other hand.
'Ahh... this taste so well, my love, it's delicious to eat something hot.' he blows softly in the soup to cool it off, then sigh after her question and strokes her cheek softly.

'Just the usual things, mostly...' he frowns a little while he remembers.'Meetings with several representatives of foreign countries, the daily discussions with the local councils... nothing special, actually. I also spoke to the judge who will assess Lady Elizabeth Smith's case... I have told you about her, or not, darling?'
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:07 pm

I'm glad you like it my darling, I prepares it wth our cook help, she's nice with me and I love her company *says with a smile on her lips as she hold his hand tightely*
*Listens to him and nods when he talks* oh no my love, you haven't talked me about her, who is that woman?? *asks biting a piece of her caser bread*
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 10:06 pm

´I am glad you have company while I am away, my love, I hate the thought of you being alone here.´ he squeezes her hand softly while he finishes his soup and wipes his mouth with a napkin.

He looks surprised at her, then grabs a piece of cake and enjoys the taste, meanwhile thinking fast before he swallows the cake and answers her, smiling weakly.
´I did not? Well... there are more things to discuss, my love, I probably just forgot to tell you. Lady Elizabeth Smith is a close friend to Lady Anna Stafford who is assaulted and robbed only recently, here at Hampton Court!'

Still holding her hand, he leans forward and frowns.
'I told you about her, I am sure I did... anyway, this brave lady Elizabeth decided to seek revenge on her own and went into the woods, armed with a dagger...' he rolls his eyes '... and of course she found the perpetrators. But they discovered her and attacked her, they were with five against one woman! Yet she managed to survive, scared away three of them but also killed two by herself!' he shakes his head.

'She came to see me, the other day and told me the whole story and thanks to her instructions we were able to pick up the remaning perpetrators... but nevertheless she killed two people herself and has to appear in court!'
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 10:38 pm

oh poor woman! but she's so brave *says eating a strawberrie from her cake piece* I hope you can help them, but is a really hard case my darling....and no, you've never told me about them my darling, then security here isnt too good, is it my love??
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 11:22 pm

He sigh and ripps off a piece of chicken, frowning deeply.
'I spoke on her behalf to the judge, making it clear that she acted in self-defence... but she had this digger, Joan! I'm afraid she has to go to the Tower, I only hope I can arrange for her that she doesn't need to be locked up long...'

He looks into her eyes.
'Actually... it happened outside the court borders... but I ordered Master Kingston to increase the security measures, my love. Don't be afraid, this will never happen again!'

Smiling he eats some more chicken, meanwhile stroking her hand.
'Have you heard something from our children recently? Any news from our Thomas, perhaps? I know our Dorothy writes you more often than he does.'
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 11:42 pm

oh I can see it's hard my darling, I also hope everything will go fine for her , and for you my love, you've got lots of thing in mind, sometimes thats no good for you, but you, my stubborn boy, will always be like this *smiles and kisses his hand softly and warmly. Chooses an apple and starts to talk again* thankyou my sweet husband, I have no fear when I'm with you *smiling she blushes, she feels butterflies in her stomach, like when she was a teenage girl

Then talks again : Oh no I haven't my darling, I would ask you the same. our dearest Dorothy writes more than Thomas but she hasn't written those days, and Thomas *sighs deeply* no he hasn't written me, but we can write them first this time *smiles teasingly*

Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 4:36 pm

´It is hard indeed, my love... but then, we can´t allow anyone to take the law into his own hands, it would be a mess! I haven´t set up courts for nothing, even free for the poor people... though they are almost too succesfull, it takes too long for the judges to handle all charges.´ he speaks pondering, then shrugs and smiles indulgent at her, squeezing softly her hand.

´My angel.... if I don´t think about these things, who will? I don't want to bother the King with unimportant matters, he knows what goes on and let me handle it all... though recently he seems to be only interested in one thing, his own matter.' he sigh and frowns.

He watches her biting in the apple and smiles lovingly when she blushes.
'You are so sweet when you blush, my angel...' he leans over the table to kiss her cheek. 'I think it's why I fell in love with you in the first place! And no, you don't have to fear anything, even when I am not around, our servants will protect you too, they know you are the most precious in the whole castle to me!'
She finishes her apple and he kisses her lips softly, then smiles mischievously and shrugs.

'Ahh... since they forsake their duty we should write them ourselves, indeed! ... A reminder of the command to honor their father and mother!' They look eachother in the eyes and burst into laughter.
'My love, tonight we will write them together, alright?'
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 7:27 pm

yes I know my love, we can't live like in the caverns era, and I also know the king only is interested in his own things and matters, but I only want you not to worry too much because this things, specially hard and impossible things hurt you in some way, but is wonderful of you work and fight for this things, I'm always so proud of you *smiles and kisses his cheek softly*
And thankyou for telling the servants to to take care of me I'm sure you did, they take care of me very well, thankyou *smiles and blushes again* aww yes my cheeks are always red, I'm glad you like it
*when he kisses her lips she shivers and smiles blushing more*
oh yes I'd love to write to our kids with you , then tonight we can do it next to the fireplace *smiles and sit down on his lap* I love when is stormy after the midday and we're together *smiles mischievously*

Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 10:34 pm

'You worry too much about me, my love... I just do what I can, nothing more.' he smiles apologetic. When she tells him she is proud of him he smiles wider.
'Ahh... there is just so much more to do! It seems that the days pass so quickly... but not everyone is pleased with me. I intercepted another scandal poem about me, only last week.' he frowns.

She kisses his cheeks and he takes her head careful in his hands and looks into her eyes, stroking her red cheeks.
'.... and I am proud of you, my angel. You are the best thing ever happened to me... these lonely years without you...' he shakes his head and murmers '... I still don't get I survived them.'

He smiles tenderly when she sits on his lap and wraps his arms around her and holds her close.
'Like old times, darling.... you were only smaller then.' he kisses her and while she speaks he feels his desire grow.
'Yes.... tonight you and I will be beside the fireplace, listening to the crackling fire and the storm outside...!' he smiles back mischievously and rest his head against hers.
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:54 pm

love I only worry in the right measure *smiles and when he talks about the poem she surprises and open her mouth in a big O* oh, how can people do that with a wonderful man like you?? do you know who's that silly person who writes that horrible poems?? *says angry and surprised,s he doesnt know and cant understand how people can do things like that to her wonderful Thomas* you're wise and wonderful my love, they are crazy *shakes her head in deanial*
Are you listening to that cute words you're telling to me? is because you're the best man in this world *kisses his cheeks and then his lips softly and increasing the passion between them*
mmmm I love that idea, I really need you here with him *holds his hand softly, kisses it warmly and put it on her knee under her dress skirt smilng mischievously*
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 6:40 pm

´Ahh, my love...´ he smiles and frowns at the same time and looks warmly at her.
´I know who writes these poems, I don´t think highly of him and I burn his rubbish. When one has to take measures like I do, you don´t make friends... and I am also not always the wonderful man you think I am. I can be very impatient and rude - some even say harsh - but that is only to my enemies, darling.'

One of her curls has fallen over her eyes and he gently slides it back.
'... I do agree though that they are crazy.' He closes his eyes when she kisses him and opens them in surprise when she put his hand under her skirt.
'Ohh... you are so soft... and warm...' His hand strokes her leg and he moarns softly.
'I really must go to work, my love, but I wish it will soon be time to return to you...I need you too, you have no idea...' he looks passionately in her eyes and kisses her deeply.
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 7:09 pm

love I know you dont mind those poems and you're right, but I wanna know who writes them, please tell me angel! *begs to you*

*then kisses him once again* oh is ok my love, dont worry, I'll be here preparing your dinner and pappers and ink to write our beloved children * what would you like to eat tonight my love?
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 10:47 am

He smiles a little teasingly.
'Ahh, my love, I'm not sure if I should tell you... I'm afraid you will go out to find him, also armed with a dagger!' he kisses her nose but when he realizes she is serious about this, he sigh and shrugs.

'His name is John Skelton... he once was a favor of mine but now he is one of my greatest critics. He wrote couplets throughout the seven past years about the whole Church of England... he calls them "Speke, Parrot", he recently finished another couplet, not mentioning my name in it but it surely is about me!'

He shakes his head and bows it.
'... he actually accuses me of being more powerfull than the king himself! It is his recurring theme, like what he wrote in 1523, you remember my angel? I think I read it to you then... it starts with "Why Come Ye Not to Court"... and suggests I undermine the King's authority and exceed his whealth! I locked him up at the time for his offends, not to me but to the king himself!
Anyway, he hides himself in Westminster Abbey now and is good friends to Norfolk, so... ahh well, let him have his fun!'

He rest his forehead against hers again.
'My love, everything you prepare for me is delicious, but I'd like to have some meat... and fruits.'
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:28 pm

well my love I won't kill him but he has to know that you are't a despot or a tyrant, you're a man who only does what the king orders, and if he trusts you he or that silly Norfolk don't have to say anything! we all know about the church abuse, but is not your fault, if you were the man they say you would be living in a golden castle *she speaks angry and loudly* that man are crazy *I hug you and kiss your forehead*
well love, excuse me ...yes I'll prepare meat for you and you'll eat fresh and delicious fruits, I'll be here waiting for you *helps you with your cardinal hat* please take care
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 7:24 pm

He looks at her in surprise and caresses her cheeks.
'ahh... my love, I love you when you are angry... with others I mean, not with me, of course!' he smiles and kisses her deeply, holding her tightly.
'... and with you I do believe I live in a golden castle.' he murmurs between their kisses.

He sigh when she helps him with his hat.
'I go now, yes, there is much to do and the sooner I start, the sooner I am ready to come home, my darling!'' he kisses her once more and helps her gently to stand up from his lap, so he can stand up himself.
'Bye my love, can't wait to see you again, take care..' he kisses her cheek and quickly leaves the room.
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 8:32 pm

thankyou for your sweet word my love..yes you have to go and come back early, if you dont wanna see me angry wth the whole world *giggles and blows a kiss to him*
During the afternoon she takes a bath and calls their cook to help her to prepare meat for her Thomas, pig, lamb and cow meat.
she also asks a servant to bring all kinfd of fresh fruits, prepares a fruit salad and leave the other fruits in a bowl on the table. arrange th table and the room with candles*
she's ready to recieve her Thomas
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 10:46 pm

´I am home!´ he calls while entering the room, smiling because he managed to come home in a reasonable time, only one hour later than she probably expected him to arrive.
She sits at the table with her back towards him and before she can rise, he stands behind her and embraces her, kissing her hair, her cheek and he leans over her to kiss her lips softly.
´Ahh... this looks beautiful and delicious, my love, it must have taken all your time. I hope I am in time and that you are not angry with the whole world.´ he smiles and sits down next to her, glad to be home.
´You look so lovely and beautiful, my angel, have I already told you today that I love you?' he leans forward and kisses her again.
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:41 pm

*she hears him and her heart fulls of joyness, before she can raise she she feels his arms around her waist, turns hi face and kisses him softly on his lips, rests her head against his and closes her eyes peacefuly* love of my life, ofcourse you are on time my darling, and ofcourse I am not angry with the whole world, I'm completly happy to have you here *smiles and kisses your cheek softly*
it didn't take me too much time my darling, our cook helped me as you know , I spent a wonderful afternoon preparing your food, you know how much I love doing it...thankyou for your sweet words, you are who looks lovely here ...and..no I think no, you haven't told me today that you love me *smiles teasingly*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thomas and Joan's bedroom
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next