The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Thomas and Joan's bedroom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 8:00 pm

He smiles while he caress her face and plays with her fingers while she caress his, then bends over to kiss her again.
'You are the one who is amazing here, the best wife a man could possiblly have...' sighs while he let go his dark thoughts while she rubs his chest and enjoys their wonderful moments, looking at her beautiful and sweet face.

He laughs heartily at her words and winks teasingly. 'We will do everything we used to do, over and over again my love, as long as God gives us time together.' He takes her in his arms and brings his face close to hers, with a persuading look.
'Queen White is beautiful, no doubt about it, but no one, I repeat no one is more beautiful than you my love, on the outside and on the inside, don't ever forget this!' He looks at her with all his love and kisses her moist lips.

'And no, I don't want to eat cake now, my angel, perhaps later, but first... I will eat you!' Smiles and bites gently in her ear, moaning softly while she kisses his neck. He pulls her closer to his chest, his arms firmly wrapped around her.
'You can't escape, I have you Mrs Wolsey!' He smiles again and buries his face between her breasts, pulling the ribbons of her dress carefully with his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 9:35 pm

And you're the best husband ever my dearest Thomas *kisses him again*

God and also our bodies my darling *giggles and then looks into his eyes once again* aww my darling is ok I'll believe you, and I have to say you're the most handsome man in the Earth, you've always been the man who takes my breath away and you still do it my darling, everytime you kiss me, or touch me...oh my love I feel millions of butterflies in my stomach *winks*

*Cuckles and kisses him, letting him to bury his face between her breasts* you know you can eat me my dearest husband, whenever you want, everywhere sweetie *takes off his shirt and rubs his back* I love you my darling, your back is warm and I can feel your passion, as you can feel mine my angel, I'm only yours, eat me please *hugs him with one of her legs and they lose together in a deep, passionate, and lovengly kiss*
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 11:09 am

He sigh and looks in her sweet eyes while he strokes her hair.
'You make me so happy my angel, if I had not you, I would have gone crazy by now with all these matters of state, weighing more heavily each day since I have only to work on this one matter...'
shakes his head and helps her carefully to undress and get off his pants, then lies gently on her and winks teasingly.

'... but you make me crazy as well, about you my love! You are irresistable and enchant me, making me feel like the young boy who met you and was lost at first sight and ever since. he kisses her passionately and enters her careful, moaning softly.
'My love, I would never eat you, even though you taste so well.' he licks her neck and they lose again in a long, deep and lovingly embrace.
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 12:50 pm

oh stop talking my silly boy, you are wise and wonderful, you don't need me to stay alive, however I do need you *kisses him happily and rubs his body to feel the warmth of his back and legs, while she kisses his neck and chest. When he leans on her she giggles and sighs in pleasure enjoying the kisses on her neck.* And you also make me feel like a young girl, no that one who blushed because you didnt look at her, I mean that girl you discovered you loved and used to catch her everywhere just to kiss her and play with her on the ground *smiles at him tenderly and her eyes bright in devotion, caress his cheeks softly and kisses them, then just kiss him for some minutes...or hours..or even days, it doesn't matter, when she kisses him she feels the rest of the world stops an doesn't exist, just them both living their teenage dream*

Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 9:54 pm

He wakes up some hours later, they lie both on their side on the sofa, still naked and cold and when he lifts his head, he notices that the fire has gone out, too.

Slowly he takes her arm from his waist and gets up, then takes her carefully in his arms and brings her to their bed. She doesn't wake up and he quietly pulls the blankets and covers her, before he steps in the bed himself. She moans in her sleep and turns around and he smiles while he wraps his arm around her, softly kissing her hair while she cuddles against him.

And so another night passes by while he stares in the dark, trying to remove his dark thoughts and finally he sleeps again, comforted by her regular breathing and lovely presence.
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 11:47 pm

*In the middle of the night she feels he isnt there but then she feels his warm prescence soon, so she cuddles against his body and sleeps pacefully the whole night in her beloved Thomas' arms. In the morning she opens her eyes and his looking at her, with a big smile in his sweet lips, she strechs and yawns, and then smiles and kisses him for some minutes* Good morning my angel, ow did you sleep? *hugs him tightely and rests her head on his chest, enjoying his warmth and giving sweet kisses on it* I dreamt abut our son my love, he was little and hi was playing wth you, sitting in your lap, while I was baking a cake *smiles and looks at him with dreamy eyes*
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 10:24 am

He awakes from a restless dream again and can't sleep anymore, hunted by the thoughts of the starting trial today, so he stares at her beautiful and peaceful face, guarding her untill she opens her eyes. He smiles radiantly while he watches her lazy movements, comforted by her innocence, her never absent trust and support to him. While they kiss, he strokes her hair and keeps stroking it as she rests her head on his chest.

'Good morning, my love, I slept not that well, actually, though I don't mind, there are nights I prefer being awake above sleeping... so I have time to enjoy your presence, my angel. I hope...' he chuckles '... no I declare you slept well yourself, my love, as I witnessed your peaceful sleep.'

He closes his eyes when she tells him her dream and remembers the moment she described, then smiles back at her.
'Ahh... yes I remember my angel, such good times, he was a little lovely and teasingly boy, I remember him opening my buttons which I had to close again.' He chuckles. 'Sometimes I forgot to close them and you had to do it for me because I would have gone outside just like that, or with the wrong button through the wrong hole...'

He pulls her closer and looks in her eyes with all his love.
'... and you baking the cake, with your beautiful swollen belly because we were expecting our daughter soon.' he kisses her tenderly, stroking her flat belly.
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:36 pm

*When he tells her he hadn't slept well the smile on her face disappears for a moment and speaks worried how not my love? you have to sleep, your days are busy and crazy, you need to rest well my angel *kisses him tenderly and sighs* but it seems you will never come back to sleep well again

*And smiles and giggles again when he reminds her that experience with the buttons* oh yes I do my love, I remember! I love taking care of you and your clothes, so I can stay with you until you leave home, and touch you all the time *smiles rubbing hi chest lovengly* Our Thomas was a very teasingly boy, I can remember how happy he was when you stayed with us, those nights were perfect for him, and for me aswell *smiles tenderly and rubs his hand on her flat belly* our daughter was here yes my ove, onother fruit of our eternal love *kisses him with eyes closed, and doesn't want to open them, doesn't want this moment to end because she know he has to go to the trial and she will miss him so much*

Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 8:53 pm

'No my angel, I don't think I willl ever sleep another night undisturbed by...' he breaks off his sentence, smiling faintly and shrugs.
He tickles her belly to change the atmosphere and chuckles. 'You should be glad about that, my love, how can you sleep peacefully while I'm lying next to you, snoring so you can't sleep yourself? Tell me that?'
He tickles her again and looks at her with teasingly eyes. 'And remember you didn't trust our security? I decided to guard you myself, as I trust nobody else...'

They laugh together but when she tells him about Thomas he sigh and turns his head away for a moment, frowning a little, remembering he was frequently away than at home in that time. 'You had to take care of him and of Dorothy as well, I missed you all terribly though I had to travel a lot, not because I wanted it but because I had to do so, in the interest of our country...' he looks in her eyes and bites his lips, then smiles again.
'You always understood and raised our children very well, my love and I loved coming home and cuddle you all, love you and enjoy our wonderful family, our children were and are still very sweet and lovely, like you my angel.' He chuckles while he strokes her cheeks.'... and stubborn, from whom do they have that?' he looks quizzically at her.

While they kiss he holds her tight, he wants this fine moment to last as long as possible, knowing that when he let go he has to leave for the trial and he feels not ready for it, even though it took so long for the trial to start.
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:57 am

*She giggles luodly when he tickles her and tries to tickle him herself * oh love *says laughing* you know if you dont snore I can't sleep *giggles more* I miss your snores if you aren't here *kisses him deeply and rubs his back with love*

*Puts her finger on his lips and with a smile she says* oh my love don't worry for that things! Ofcourse I know you would prefer being at home and not travelling, but you were working for our country, you're so important my love *smiles and kisses him* I'm so proud of you my beloved Thomas!
I know how much you liked being with us, mmm those nights *giggles teasingly* you showed me how much you've missed me, and you could see how much I've also missed you *tickles him a little more* from you my stubborn Thomas Wolsey, from you and from me too *winks and gives him another long kiss. Opens the ribbons of her nightgown and tells him* Kiss me some more *smiles teasingly biting her lips*
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:00 pm

He chuckles as she tries to tickle him and holds her two hands in one of his so she can't tickle him anymore.
'So.... you can't sleep when I'm not snoring, well well, how is it then that you slept like a rose while I was as quiet as a mouse?' Laughs louder as she writhes loose from his grip and tickles him again.

'Alright then, yes, that was the best part of going away, coming home again and show you how much I missed you!' He smiles and looks lovingly in her eyes while he glides softly her hair from her face. 'After the negotiations, we had dinners and party's and yes, I enjoyed them but I never touched another woman like most others did. I only thought of you, my love, so indeed, we had some to catch up when I returned home.' He kisses her and smiles teasingly.

'Hmm, from both of us? You might be right, darling.' He acts if he has to think about it, then looks at her while she opens her nightgown and he moans in desire.
Without speaking he bends over to kiss her lips, her neck and her breasts, leaving a wet track while he embraces her hearty.' ...you ...awesome temptress...' he murmurs, pulling her on top of him.
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 4:16 am

*giggles as she tickles him* I mean, if you wouldn't snore I couldn't sleep because I'd miss your sounds at night *kisses his neck and smiles happy to have him one more dayin her arms* God blessed us with our love and with our family, you and hour kids are my biggest treasures, I'm a very lucky woman *smiles at him completely in loved* specially because I have you Thomas! the man of my dreams.... and don't worry sweetheart, I know you never touched another woman, I have to admit i've suffered or that because that parties and that silly kings who think they can buy everything they want are good reasons to be worried, but wwhen you told me, looking into my eyes, after making love when you came back from france, that you'd never touched another woman, I believed you and my heart was quiet forever, and will be quiet too *smiles* I love and trust you with all my heart *caress his cheeks tenderly*

*sighs in pleasure with his kisses and when he pulls her over him her breasts are on his face, she knows how much he loves that and that is so pleasenty for her too* mmm thomas, let's have a nice time, I want you to start your day with a smile in your sweet lips
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 4:04 pm

He embraces her and kisses gently her breasts, closing his eyes again in pleasure.
'Ahh... yes, my love, God has blessed us indeed, he gave me you and our wonderful children... and even though I broke us up, He brought you back at my side, to stay with me, so I can love you, forever and ever.'

He wraps his arms around her and kisses her ear, whispering softly.
'You can trust me at any time, my love, ever since you came in my life again as the woman you are, I never set eyes on anyone else again. Why should I, no one ever can replace you, love of my life. Even in those dark years without you, I was not interested in other women.'

Smiling, he rubs her back and shoulders and winks at her.
'... though I confess, I was not really alive in those years, you brought it all back to me, my energy, my lust for life... and my lust for you!' He pulls gently her nightgown up and rubs her legs and buttocks, moaning in desire and he doesn't hear the modest knock at the bedroom door.
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 5:17 pm

I prayed God all those years to guide me to your arms again, I've never stopped loving you, and you are my own life. I can live without our children, I miss him deeply but they have to make their own lives, however I couldn't live anymore without you my sweet Thomas *moans in pleasure while he kisses her breasts* mmm I love you Thomas

Either me my love, I never liked any other man, well you may know that my angel *sighs and then kisses his neck* I love you with my life dear Thomas , I am just an ordinary woman but I'm sure anyone else would love you like I do !

*smiling she says at him* well my angel, either was I, without you I had now life, but here I am , we are, ahppy and alive again *giggles and kisses his neck and shoulders while he rubs her legs and buttocks. She hears the knowck and kisses him deeply once again* my love, I think someine is at the door *looks at him with a sad face and then winks* would you like me to open the door?
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 10:00 am

'And I can't live another day without you here with me... I love you so much, you are awesome my angel!' He moans in pleasure while she kisses his neck and takes her head gently in his hands to look in her beautiful eyes.
'I know you never liked any other man... though I hoped this man who I married you to would win your heart and give you everything I can't give you.' He rubs her cheeks softly and smiles weakly.

'I payed your dowry, wishing you all the luck in this world, but I never imagined how hard it would be for me to live without you, I missed you so much, I felt amputated, my heart and soul were gone.' He kisses her softly.
'... and yet I would do it again, if only I knew you'd get the life and man you deserve, my wonderful love!'

He smiles lovingly after her words and shrugs. 'Yes, we are happy and alive, we live our dream finally and I hope God gives us many years to enjoy eachother's presence.'
Her kisses wind him up and he embraces her hungrily when there is another knock at the door and he sigh deeply, looking apologetical at her and closes his eyes for a moment.
'Reality knocks at the door, my love... that must be George, ever since he became my most devoted servant he is over dilligent, I respect him for that, but right now I wished he...' he shakes his head and rubs her back, frustrated.

'Yes my love, please open the door and tell him I meet him in my cloackroom... in a few moments.' He feels tired at once, too tired to stand up and start this working day which is not the working day he longs for.
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 11:43 am

Anyone will gain my heart because my heart is yours, and it was with you when you married me with that man, the worst part was at the end of they day...oh but I dont want to think about that, now I am with you *kisses him deeply, lots of times, triying to clean herself wth the kisses and love of the man of her dreams. When you touch me, and look at my eyes, all those awful memories go away and desappear *smiles at him caressing his cheeks softly* you're wonderful my Thomas, you are the only man I want ! And I don't know if I deserve sucha great man, but I love you only you, and that won't change , never!
*Looks at him with tears in her eyes * don0't say that my Thomas ! I only love you, you can't give me to another man, because I love you, I know you want the best for me, but you PNLY you are the best fo me ! *kisses him lots of times, and hugs him tightely* never leave me Thomas, or I won't survive.

*While they are kissing eachother they hear another knock at the door, she kisses his neck and stands up, covers her back with a blanket and smiles* don't worry my dearest husband, I'll tell him *walks towards the door and it is George, she tells him Thomas will meet him in his cloackroom and closes the door. Comes back to the bed and rubs his back softly* mmm my love, I think you need a massage to start a new day *kisses his back and neck softly*

Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:27 am

Alright, alright, you convinced me...' he chuckles when she kisses him many times and takes her head gently in his hands to look deeply in her eyes, his smile disappears.
'I only thought with my mind, not with my heart. I thought it was for the best, for you and for me!' he shakes his head and kisses her lips softly.
'I was a fool, I neglected everything we had and most of all, our love for eachother which can't be denied or put aside like I did! I made you suffer, my love, and I can never make it up to you, even though I suffered myself...' he kisses her teary eyes and holds her close to his chest.

'Don't be afraid, my angel, I will never leave you, you are the best thing ever happened to me and I can't bear the thought of being aparted from you again! I will never let you go, without you I will surely die!' He kisses her deeply and rubs her back.

While she walks to the door he looks after her, then turns on his belly and buries his face in the pillow. He moans softly when she comes back and rubs his back.
'Ahh yes, I need a massage, my love, but not now.' He catches one of her hands from his shoulder and kisses it softly before he turns around again, smiling weakly.

'I'd better get dressed, there are many things to do before the trial opens and I feel too nervous to enjoy your delicious massage right now.'
He sits upright and caresses her cheeks and hair, whispering.
'... I hope though that this offer remains valid, so I have something to rejoice and look forward to during this tough day!'
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 6:29 pm

*she kisses his back softly and rubs it again. Gives him his clothes and helps him to get dressed. Brings him the water to wash his face and a towel. Brushs his short hair softly and puts him his hat, then kisses him once again and sits down on his lap, hugging him tightely* Just try to be quiet and the day will be better my darling, you have to deal with this things anyway, then don't be nervous, that won't help you *Holds his ahnds tightely between hers and kisses his hands softly* I will be here praying for you and sending you good luck my beloved Thomas .... and if things don't result like you and the king wish is not your fault, then don't blame yourself, you're doing everything you can my love *smiles and stands up* I'll be here waiting for you with a hot dinner *smiles again and kisses his forehead softly*

Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:16 pm

He is silent while she helps him, lost in thoughts but comforted by her familiar actions and when she sits on his lap, he rests his forehead against hers while she hugs him and talks to him.
´I will do my best to stay quiet... but you know me, my angel!´ he shrugs and smiles a little.
´Anyway, you are right, being nervous will not help me. I can´t understand why I am nervous in the first place, I spoke with kings, ambassadors, clergymen, in small and in great audiences, and I never felt nervous before! Well, just once, my love...´ he smiles wider as she kisses his hands.

´... when I asked you to marry me!´ he kisses her hair and when she looks up at him, he kisses her lips, chuckling because she looks surprised.
´But then, that was a matter of life and dead to me!´ his smile disappears and he frowns while he realizes that this trial turns out to be also a matter of life and dead.
He nods while she assures him she will pray for him and that he must not blame himself, meanwhile he strokes her hair.
´thank you my love, your support means so much to me!´ he helps her to stand up and smiles faintly.
´I´d better go now, before George knocks again. He is not used to wait for me.´ He hugs her tightly and whispers in her ear.
´... take care yourself, my angel, I see you soon!´ One last kiss and he walks towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 2:08 am

*She surprises and giggles because she didn't imagine this wonderful and wise man eeling nervous asking her to marry him, he sunded to convinced and safe when he asked her ,though she was blushed and so happy that she couldn't answer immediately* oh my love, I was the shy girl *kisses his cheeks* you were the mature boy *winks and rubs his shoulders, then kisses him deeply with all her love and whispers resting her forehead against his* please take care my angel !
*When he gves her the last kiss she watches him leaving the room and bows him another kiss when his in th door* I love you my Thomas, I am always there supporting you *runs towards the door and gives him another passionate, lovely and deep kiss* go with God, I will be here praying for you
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 8:11 pm

Late in the evening he enters, still frustrated and agitated, the room and has to bite his lips to prevent himself from slamming the door.
'Joan? Joan! Joan!!!' he screams, because he doesn't see her directly and when she comes in from the kitchen, he rushes to her and takes her tightly in his arms, his head resting on hers, while he closes his eyes.

He can't speak and just holds her firmly for a while, feeling the warmth of her body against his and he feels his agression diminish slowly.
When she looks up at him, he smiles faintly and rubs her cheeks, shaking his head.
'Please my love, don't ask me anything! I wish I could forget this day at court!' He kisses her sweet lips for a long time, rougher than normal, even though her wonderful presence calms him down a little.

'I need you my love, please, forgive me my rudeness! I don't want to talk right now, I only want to be with you and feel your love, my angel...' he stands before her, trying to reduce his grip on her but he feels like he will fall when he doesn't hold her close to his chest.
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:18 pm

*she is in the kitchen preparing the dinner, is late and Thomas hasn't arrived, then she decides to bake another cake, this time a chocolate one, to spend time, but her thoughts are with her beloved Thomas. Suddenly she hears his voice and cleaning her hands walks towards the door* I am here my love *she says when he hugs her tightely and rests his forehead against hers, she hugs him aswell and rubs his back softly*
*Looks into his eyes and smiles rubbing his cheeks softly* oh don't worry, I wont ask my darling, you can tell me about it whenever you want *she takes off his hat and strokes his hair softly, kissing him deeply with love and trying to make him feel fine, showing him how much she loves him* I love you and will be always here for you *whispers kissing him*

shhh *puts her finger on his lip and rubs his back softly* dont feel sorry, you arent rude my love, you're amazingly wonderful *hugs him once again and kisses him* I am here with you, and I will always be, let's love each other and forget the bad day*
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 4:18 pm

He sigh deeply and looks ino her wonderful eyes, feeling tired and excited at the same time. When she cuddles him and suggests to love eachother, he smiles faintly and lifts her in his arms.
`You alsways know what is best for me, my love... and for you, because I will love you now as never before!´

He carries her to their bedroom and gently puts her on the bed, takes of his clothes and her dress, refusing her to do anything herself.
´Just let me, I need this, as I need you´ he whispers in her ear and he softly kisses and licks her earlobe, her neck and her shoulders, going down and tasting each piece of her beautiful body, his eyes closed, concentrated, so he slowly forgets everything and is only focussed on their neverending love, which is stronger than anything else and the only certainty left in this crazy world.
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:10 pm

*smiles and kisses him deeply with all her love and winks playfuly* mmm really? then I am th luckiest woman in the world my wonderful Thomas Wolsey! *gives him a great kiss on his neck, he lifts her and takes her to their bed she smiles and looks deeply into his eyes, she just wants to make him feel better and happy*

*They kiss each other, deeply and lovengly, he kisses all over her body and she keeps quiet, so he can love her and she enjoys his kisses. Rubs his back softly, she can't not touch him,because he is everything she needs and wants in this crazy world, the only one she needs to be happy and survive, her wonderful Thomas! mmmm *she says smiling with pleasure and dsire for him is growing* I have good news for ou my angel, today I baked two cakes for you *giggles and kisses him hungriky showing him how much she loves and needs him*

Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 3:00 pm

He smiles when she tells him she is the luckiest woman in the world.
'I hope you are... I will do everything in the world to make you happy, my love, and it seems you are the only one left I could possibly make happy! ' he speaks grimm, but he shakes his head as she looks at him with questioning eyes.

'Let me, my love, don't pay attention to what I say, my mind is not clear, my heart is not quiet, please, just be here for me, like you always are, you are the only one who calms me down! I want to love you and forget the world around us... for a moment!'
He kisses her whole body passionately and feels his desire grow, then she giggles and tells him she has baked two cakes and he looks surprised in her eyes.
'Two cakes? Two?... why two, I don't eat that much, now do I?' He chuckles and kisses her back, hungrily and he moans softly when he feels she is ready to receive him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thomas and Joan's bedroom
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next