The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

King's Reception Room

Go down 
+35
Isabella Vasa
Daenerys Targaryen
George Hastings
Grace de Velville
Alexandrina Duarte
Henry VIII of England
Thomas More
Will Somers
William Davenport
Katherine Elizabeth Tudor
Francis of Navarre
Katherine Tudor
Margaret Vasa
Gustav Vasa
Thomas Cromwell
Viola Lancaster
Mionetta Rizzo
Francesca Benedetti
Quiteria de Navarra
Ursula Misseldon
Alfonsina Garcia
William Stuart
Diane de Poitiers
Margaret Douglas
Henry Norris
Lorenzo Campeggio
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Geoffrey Lonshord
Thomas Howard
Thomas Boleyn
Charles Brandon
Anne Boleyn
James Stuart of Scotland
Madeline De Fontanay
Mary Tudor
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

King's Reception Room - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 4:34 pm

I am practically dragged to the King as I try to conceal my face-my only luck is that the oafish guards take me up and down the servant's corridors-free from the ears of gossips. I finally arrive after what seems like an age and moreover I am merely in my nightdress and robe...how serious could this be that I am summoned with such urgency.

I am pushed into the room and I all but collapse in a heap. Instead I dip into a reverent curtsey, with my knee firmly on the cold floor and my eyes only looking at his feet do I whisper gravely,"Your most gracious Majesty."
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 12:09 am

Henry looked at Elizabeth once the guards leaded her in. He took a breath and leaned his hand on his knee

Lady Elizabeth...please, don't be scared. I just need talking with you about something. Your husband came to visit me. He...he told me that you committed adultery, my lady. Now...I simply ask you: is that true, lady Elizabeth?

He asked, without removing his eyes from her
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 12:16 am

"No!"I immediately protest and then quickly bow my head again,"Forgive me, Your Majesty,. No I have not as the marriage is not valid and has not yet been...consummated. I have committed no crime against my husband."
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 12:20 am

Henry looked curiously at her

It was not...consummated, you said? Why?
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 12:27 am

I sigh as I feel a rush of colour run to my cheeks,"The marriage was not one of love...we...I was with child and as such it was not safe thus the marriage was never validated. My crime which I confess and do ask Your merciful Majesty's forgiveness for is that...my son is not my husbands."
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 12:34 am

Henry frowned and rubbed his chin

Then...you admit the child is not of your husband? You slept with your lover...the Prince of Scotland, refusing to do your marriage duties with your loyal husband?!

He asked frowning deeply

Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 12:41 am

"Your Majesty will know it is not safe for a woman to be with her husband when they are carrying a child and after the birth it is only right to have a month of isolation. As my son is six months old my husband has not been denied his conjugal rights for a laborious amount of time-he has certainly spent it in enough brothels."

I glance up at the mention of William. I feel a deep churning in my belly, an urge to escape, to run, to hide but I stay on bended knee as a chill spreads over my slender body,"Your most gracious Majesty, I am only too aware of my sins for which I will surely be judged but my husband is a cruel man who has beat me and tormented me, even during my pregnancy...surely my infidelity can be understood."
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 12:48 am

Henry took a deep breath and looked around room. He nodded

I see. Anyway...you will be interrogated by Master Cromwell about that. And I'll start an inevstigation. Then I'll take a decision. That's all. You may go, lady Bosworth...

He bowed with his head
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 12:53 am

I whisper,"...and my son?"
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 3:27 am

After getting word of Elizabeth's interrogation, I run to her rescue almost taking down the guards. I bow on bended knee "Your most gracious majesty, forgive me! I beg you to spare this woman any hardships...and to hear me plea" I said knowing what I was about to say could take away my status.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 11:22 pm

I can barely breathe as I kneel. My head feels light and my stomach churns with the promise of chaos. How my life -which was so intricately and perfectly woven- is now unravelling with such speed that I cannot stitch it back together. My son, my own love William, my family, my reputation-all ruined. I place a slender hand on my heaving chest as I try for a breathe,"My son?"I breathe and place my other hand on the ground to keep my balance. All I can think of is my son, my own child who I love more than my own life-I cannot let him come to harm.

I hear a commotion outside and am suddenly again aware of the indecency of this. I cannot believe my King is seeing me like this, my hair braided for the evening and my trailing nightgown barely concealing what little decency I have left. All of a sudden I hear a voice that sends a ripple of hope through me-it's William.

I glance up and see him bound in. I cannot speak of love for him and feel my eyes fill full with tears of both joy and terror. Suddenly after his words I cannot see, I cannot breathe, I cannot think. All is black, all is night and the stars from my life are gone.

Elizabeth lay on a heap on the ground after she fainted. Her slender and beautiful body lay still and vulnerable on the cold floor. Her golden hair cascading around her like a crown, she slipped out of consciousness...
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 12:22 am

After seeing William entering and Elizabeth fainting, Henry stood up and looked angrily at him

Prince William! How dare you entering here without permission?! This is an interrogation! I suggest you to leave my presence immediately, before I decide to cut off your head without any regular Trial! Bring them away!

He shouted to guards
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 6:21 am

I saw Elizabeth collapse to the ground. I immediately go to her aid, not even hearing what Henry just said. I kneel down and gently raise her head on my lap. "Beth, my love can you hear me?" I say as I hold her hand. "SOMEONE GET THIS WOMAN A DOCTOR, A NURSE, AN APOTHECARY SHE IS UNWELL" I shouted.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 6:55 pm

Breathing, gasping, struggling for air; Elizabeth awakened...

I cannot see at first-everything is black. Then the black turns to colour and colour turns to shapes, shapes then gain detail. Now I can breathe.
William, William,"Where is my son?"I whisper. I open my eyes and remember where I am. Oh God.
I struggle to stand but I am too weak,"I beg Your Majesty's forgiveness and pity on a wretch such as I,"I say pathetically as I wrap my robe around me to conceal my modesty...
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 11:49 pm

Henry rolled his eyes and sat on his throne again. He took a deep breath, offended by his disobedience

Prince William, your...ehm...lady Bosworth will be brought into her chambers and assisted by a physician. About you, follow me in my study room...

He said with impatience in his voice. Then he stood up and walked out of the Room
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 5:08 pm

Only after The King walked out of the room did I clutch at William until I kneeled by him, I embraced his face with my slender hands.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Be careful, my love. Do not anger him,"I whisper as I kiss his soft lips,"I need my prince."

I am then tugged from the floor by a guard and ushered away.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 6:29 am

"Do not fret my love, his majesty and I are kin. Although, that never seems to matter in these cases" I gave her a small kiss to reassure her I would alright. "I'll see you soon my love" I gave a faint smile.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 8:56 am

She dressed quickly after I heard what happened to Margaret. Then she came to the King's reception room.

"Alfonsina Garcia , Duchess of Genoa."

She said and started to wait to be accepted.
Back to top Go down
http://thetudorsworld.yetkin-forum.com
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 11:44 pm

Henry came back in Reception Room after having solved some matters in his study. Once a servant announced Alfonsina, he was surprised. He nodded

Let her come in...
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 8:50 am

Alfonsina came into room and saw the king. He was handsome as usual. She bowed deeply.

"Your majesty.."
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 12:39 am

Henry smiled as he saw Alfonsina entering and bowing. He haven't seen her since long time

My dear Alfonsina, welcome! I'm really glad to see you're finally healed. Tell me...what can I do for you?

He asked with a warm smile on his face
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 10:22 am

She smiled after his warm words.

"Thank you , your majesty. I am really happy to see you are well."

Then she sighed.

"I am here to say that I am really uncomfortable from one person's behaviours in the court. Henry Bosworth.."
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 4:05 pm

Henry frowned after her words and thought deeply. He nodded

Lord Bosworth is your brother in law, my dear. What about him?

He asked curiously, wondering why everyone were talking about him at court
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 8:44 pm

She nodded by looking down.

"I know your majesty. But I am ashamed of it."

Then she sighed deeply and started to explain.

"Firstly.. I am so sorry to say this but I heard that he pinched a woman behind. Secondly.. He tried to rape my lady in waiting , Margaret. He thinks that he can have any woman he wants."
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 12:23 am

Henry looked shocked at her

What?! He tried to rape your lady in waiting? I am...astonished, Alfonsina. Few days ago, he came to me. He asked me to investigate about his wife's adultery. Indeed, there are interrogations about that. I think you're aware of that...

He said, looking at her with astonishment
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King's Reception Room
Page 5 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next