The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

King's Reception Room

Go down 
+35
Isabella Vasa
Daenerys Targaryen
George Hastings
Grace de Velville
Alexandrina Duarte
Henry VIII of England
Thomas More
Will Somers
William Davenport
Katherine Elizabeth Tudor
Francis of Navarre
Katherine Tudor
Margaret Vasa
Gustav Vasa
Thomas Cromwell
Viola Lancaster
Mionetta Rizzo
Francesca Benedetti
Quiteria de Navarra
Ursula Misseldon
Alfonsina Garcia
William Stuart
Diane de Poitiers
Margaret Douglas
Henry Norris
Lorenzo Campeggio
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Geoffrey Lonshord
Thomas Howard
Thomas Boleyn
Charles Brandon
Anne Boleyn
James Stuart of Scotland
Madeline De Fontanay
Mary Tudor
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Duchess of Richmond

King's Reception Room - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 3:32 am

"I do not feel like a princess father."

She said looking down.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 12:32 am

Henry looked intently at her

Why not, dear? You're my daughter. Even if not legitimate, there is my blood in your veins..
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Richmond

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 7:49 am

"I am not sure why I do not."

She said looking down. She missed her mother and it showed by the way she looked down and even in her eyes before she did so. She loved her father and him as the king.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 12:50 am

Henry smiled and opened his arms

Come here, ma petite..

He said smiling happily
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Richmond

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 12:55 am

"Yes papa."

She said running to her father hugging him tightly.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 12:01 am

Henry took her in his arms and made her sit on his lap

I missed you, my little Katherine. You..you look like your mother. Oh but I'm going to get a governess for you, my child..

He added with a smile
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Richmond

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 12:05 am

"Yes papa."

She hugged her father tightly.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 12:30 am

Henry smiled

Are you happy, ma petite?
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Richmond

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 12:41 am

"Yes papa."

She said with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 5:33 pm

Carrying Elizabeth on my hip, I wait outside and wait to be announced. My Navarrese ladies smile as I play with my daughter; making her smile and giggle. It brought me great joy to see my baby so happy and to hear her laugh lightened my heart.
While Lizzie and I played outside, I could hear the steward announce my presence: "Her majesty, your sister, requests an audience your Majesty."
I wait, hoping Henry will admit me and meet his niece....It was my dearest hope that we could be a family finally; all three of us and our children. The House of Tudor, whole again.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 1:20 am

Henry was sitting on his throne. He nodded with a smile hearing that Katherine was there to see him

Let her come in..
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 3:05 pm

Upon being admitted; I curtsey before my brother. "Henry...." As I rise, a smile crosses my face. I hadn't spent time with my brother since before my pregnancy and I had longed for his support. Aware of the eyes of my entourage and Henry's courtiers, I made the presentation of daughter as formal as possible. "Your Majesty, It is my great honour to present unto you my daughter; Princesse Elizabeth of Navarre..." With Lizzie on my hip, I move closer to my brother and smile brightly. "...Your Niece."
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 12:19 am

Henry smiled warmly as he saw his sister with his niece. He stood up and took the little girl in his arms

And Princess of England, also. She is very beautiful..

He kissed Elizabeth's cheek and looked at Katherine

Dear sister, I'm happy to see you. I missed your company. How are you?
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 12:53 am

"I am well my darling brother." I smile warmly at Henry and stroke my daughters growing blonde hair. "Ma petite fleur...." I kiss Lizzie's forehead and smile even more brightly. "But I am all the better for being near you Henry." With a laugh, I kiss my brother's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 12:25 am

Henry smiled warmly and sat on the throne again, holding little Elizabeth on his lap. He ordered a servant to bring a chair for Katherine

You're always sweet and carying, Katherine. And your daughter is really cute. I'm happy to see you so happy. Is your husband still in Navarre?

He asked smiling
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Richmond

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 8:17 pm

Katherine Elizabeth Tudor looks into the room as her father was with other little girl. She looked around hopping she didn't get in trouble by watching her father.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 1:02 am

Henry noticed that little Katherine came into room. He smiled gestuting her to approach them. Then he looked at his sister

Katherine, she is my little daughter Katherine Elizabeth. Her mother sent her to court recently. I don't think you met your niece..
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Richmond

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 3:00 pm

Katherine ran up to her papa and hugged him and looked at the lady.

"It is nice to meet you madam."

She said with a small curtsey to her aunt.

Last edited by Katherine Elizabeth Tudor on Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 8:50 pm

"We believe so Henry..." I look down, deeply wounded by my husbands abandonment. "I shouldn't trouble your Majesty with my marital affairs." One of my maids moves to fetch Lizzie as sweep gracefully into a curtsey. "We shall not take up any more of your Majesty's precious time" Glancing quickly at my brothers other daughter, I smile warmly at her. "This little one is all Tudor as I am all of York" Returning my gaze to my Brother. " and I wouldn't dream of keeping you from your little Katherine....I know how it feels to be deprived of a fathers love."
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 12:02 am

Henry shook his head holding her hand, in order not to allow her to stand up. He smiled

Don't be silly, sister. My precious time is the one I spent with my family. After Margaret's death and Mary Rose's departure for Scotland, you're my closest sister. Your daughter and mine are longing to play together..

He kissed Lizzie's head softly
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Richmond

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 12:26 am

Katherine nodded her head to wanting to play.

"I do want to play papa and aunt Katherine."

She said smiling at them.

Last edited by Katherine Elizabeth Tudor on Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 12:08 am

Henry looked at little Katherine and smiled at her

Honey, she is your cousin Elizabeth. But you may call her Lizzie. Would you like playing with her while I talk with aunt Katherine?

He asked smiling
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 12:01 pm

Feeling Henry's hand obstruct my exit, I slowly move down towards my chair. One of my Navarrese ladies looks at me in horror and I gently shake my head, removing any chance of a protest. Sighing, I smile weakly. "As your Majesty wishes...."
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 11:58 pm

Henry looked at his sister and nodded

I need your opinion about something, sister. As you know, I'll marry Anne Boleyn soon. And I'll do it secretely. But before..she needs a title of nobility. I was thinking...to create her Marchioness of Pembroke.What do you think?

He stared curiously at her
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 4:30 pm

I smile, thinking for a second before I responded. "Your Majesty must do as he wishes..." Turning my head to look at him. "And you know that I support you in every endevour."
With a coy smirk, I face forward once again. "I should like to meet the Lady Anne properly....after all, we shall be sisters."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King's Reception Room
Page 13 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next