The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

King's Reception Room

Go down 
+35
Isabella Vasa
Daenerys Targaryen
George Hastings
Grace de Velville
Alexandrina Duarte
Henry VIII of England
Thomas More
Will Somers
William Davenport
Katherine Elizabeth Tudor
Francis of Navarre
Katherine Tudor
Margaret Vasa
Gustav Vasa
Thomas Cromwell
Viola Lancaster
Mionetta Rizzo
Francesca Benedetti
Quiteria de Navarra
Ursula Misseldon
Alfonsina Garcia
William Stuart
Diane de Poitiers
Margaret Douglas
Henry Norris
Lorenzo Campeggio
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Geoffrey Lonshord
Thomas Howard
Thomas Boleyn
Charles Brandon
Anne Boleyn
James Stuart of Scotland
Madeline De Fontanay
Mary Tudor
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

King's Reception Room - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 11:58 pm

Henry stood up from his throne as he saw Anne entering. He approached her smiling, even noticing she was angry

Anne...my love! Ehm...nothing. Nothing is happening. I just received the Queen of Navarre. You know how boring these diplomatic meetings are. Don't tell me you're jealous...

He whispered with a smile, touching softly her chin
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:07 pm

Anne tried to smile

"No.. No I didn't.. I just missed you Henry.."

She kissed his lips
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 12:14 am

Henry kissed her back and took Anne's face among his hands

I missed you too, darling. Listen to me...I have an idea. Why don't we meet tomorrow in the Forest? We can ride together. Far from Palace and everything. Only you and me...anyone else..

He added whispering into her ear. Then he kissed softly her nose
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:04 pm

Anne listened him attentively with a smile on her face. It was a really good idea. Far from everything. Only with him.. She shook her head cheerfully.

"It is a wonderful idea, my love!"
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:59 pm

Henry smiled and kissed Anne's lips again

I knew you wuld have liked such idea, my love. We'll spend unforgettable moments together..

He whispered softly into her ear
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 2:00 pm

Anne smiled and she kissed his lips deeply
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 12:16 am

Henry kissed deeply her lips and rubbed softly his nose against hers

See you tomorrow, my love. Don't bring your ladies with you. Remember: only you and me..

He whispered with a huge smile
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:02 pm

-----

Anne's one of ladies-in-waiting entered the throne room and she nodded

"Your Majesty, Lady Anne is waiting for you in the garden.."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:19 am

Henry looked at the Lady and nodded. Anne had now her own ladies, so anyone could have doubts about her position at court. He smiled

Very well. Tell her that I'll reach her soon...
Back to top Go down
Mionetta Rizzo
Singer
Mionetta Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 3:05 am

Mionetta stood outside the king's Reception Chambers, nervously pacing about as her olive green gown moved and swished with her. She knew the English King Henry VIII was perhaps the most powerful man in the world, and that if she were to seek his approval, she could perhaps soon become known through all of Christiandom.

She glided to the groom at the door and told him her name, watching him as he entered the chambers. She reached into the hidden pocket of her gown and took out her flask of olive oil, taking a nervous sip of it...

She could hear the groom inside:
"Your majesty, a Senora Mionetta Rizzo wishes to take audience with your majesty."

Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 11:32 pm

Henry was sitting on his throne. He looked at the servant and nodded

Let her come in...
Back to top Go down
Mionetta Rizzo
Singer
Mionetta Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:53 am

Mionetta took a deep breath and glided in, the sound of her shoes resonating in her ears.

She dipped into a deep curtsey, not looking up. "Your majesty," she breathed, in her best English.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 10:43 am

Henry looked carefully at the young lady in front of him and smiled

Lady Rizzo...welcome to my court! Richard of Bavaria wrote to me about your arrival. I trust the travel has been enjoyable...

He said with kind voice
Back to top Go down
Mionetta Rizzo
Singer
Mionetta Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 1:03 am

Netta stood up from her curtsey and swallowed a little at the mention of the King of Bavaria's name.

She gave a smile and nodded, "it was, your majesty...even at the ending of winter, your countryside looks fertile and green, and the beauty in itself is wonderful."

She tilted her head, smiling, "and how does your majesty fare?"
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 10:04 pm

Henry smiled and looked carefully at her face. She had good manners and a beautiful voice

I'm very well. Thank you, my lady. Rather...I heard you're a talented singer. Is that true?

He asked, leaning his chin on his hand
Back to top Go down
Mionetta Rizzo
Singer
Mionetta Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 2:50 am

Mionetta smiled, lowering her head as she placed her hands behind her back.
"I fear I cannot wholly say I am a talented singer, as I think it should make me look vain or conceited," she grinned, giving a small laugh. "Yet, I have been told I have a gift of a lovely voice, and his majesty of Bavaria allowed me the honor of singing at his queen's coronation."
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:28 pm

Henry nodded with a charming smile

Ah yes...King Richard and his lovely wife have been my guests few months ago. It must be an honour for a young lady like you...singing at such important event. I would be glad if you'll sing at Anne Boleyn's coronation too, my lady...

He said, looking carefully at her face
Back to top Go down
Mionetta Rizzo
Singer
Mionetta Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 2:51 am

Mionetta's eyes widened in surprised, yet she quickly grinned, biting her bottom lip. She smiled, suddenly feeling nervous, her heart racing.

"Your majesty is far too kind!" she smiled, "it would be, by far, the greatest honor I could behold," she stumbled over the English for a moment. She placed a light hand to her lips, smiling as she tilted her head. "Yet, your majesty has not yet heard me sing," she laughed lightly.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 10:53 pm

Henry looked carefully at her and nodded

There is a good musician at court. His name is Mark Smeaton. I'd like you to meet him, so you both can arrange something together. But, in the meanwhile, I'd like to hear you singing, my lady, yes...

He leaned his back on this throne and nodded with his head, allowing her to start
Back to top Go down
Mionetta Rizzo
Singer
Mionetta Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 4:45 am

Netta nodded, giving a little curtsey. "Yes, of course, as your majesty wishes," she nodded.

She nervously bit her lip, giving a smile. "Pardon," she nodded, slipping a hand down the hidden pocket of the skirt of her gown. She pulled out a vile of delicate light blue Venetian glass and removed its cork stopper, taking a quick sip of the olive oil inside. She cleared her throat a moment.

Mionetta took a deep breath and moved to the center of the large room. She exhaled, taking her usual pose, one foot in front of the other, arms extended to the sides. An eyebrow raised.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

She took a deep breath, her cheeks red as she dipped into a low curtsey, sweeping her arm slowly in the air. She remained there until he spoke to her, her heart racing...
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 11:51 pm

Henry listened her carefully. After she finished, he clapped his hands with a satisfied smile

My lady...your voice is like an angel one. For a moment, I thought of being in Heaven. You must absolutely sing at lady Anne's Coronation. As you did in Bavaria...

Back to top Go down
Mionetta Rizzo
Singer
Mionetta Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 5:54 am

Mionetta smiled, still curtseyed as her eyes flashed upward. She stood to her feet, still smiling as she gave a nod, blushing.

"Your majesty is too kind," she smiled, "I am only glad you enjoyed it." She placed a hand over her heart, her eyes bright, "it would be an honor, majesty," she nodded again, placing her hands behind her back.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 11:03 pm

Henry looked at her and nodded with a small grin

Good. Tell me, my lady... Do you already sing in some theatre in Bavaria? King Richard told me not so much about your carrieer..

He said rubbing softly his chin
Back to top Go down
Mionetta Rizzo
Singer
Mionetta Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 1:04 am

Netta felt her cheeks grow warm as they turned pink, her eyes moving to the painted windows of the room.

She bit her lip, tilting her head, "I fear, majesty, that I have performed...only on the streets of Venice, with my acrobatic friends," she began to play with a loose thread on her bodice, "the streets, as well as in the rooms of the nunnery and school for girls which I attend."

She laughed nervously, "yet, everyone has been kind, and in time I found a benefactoress who helped me in my training, and I sang at a few festivals," she nodded lightly. She shrugged, throwing her arms to the sides as she laughed, "I suppose you could say the streets have been my theater."
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 11:29 pm

Henry listened her with interest and nodded

Hmm...it must be very interesting, my lady. But since now, your theatre will be my Palace. Hope I can have the pleasure to hear you sing again. Even privately..

He said looking at her hands playing with her bodice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King's Reception Room
Page 8 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next