The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

King's Reception Room

Go down 
+35
Isabella Vasa
Daenerys Targaryen
George Hastings
Grace de Velville
Alexandrina Duarte
Henry VIII of England
Thomas More
Will Somers
William Davenport
Katherine Elizabeth Tudor
Francis of Navarre
Katherine Tudor
Margaret Vasa
Gustav Vasa
Thomas Cromwell
Viola Lancaster
Mionetta Rizzo
Francesca Benedetti
Quiteria de Navarra
Ursula Misseldon
Alfonsina Garcia
William Stuart
Diane de Poitiers
Margaret Douglas
Henry Norris
Lorenzo Campeggio
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Geoffrey Lonshord
Thomas Howard
Thomas Boleyn
Charles Brandon
Anne Boleyn
James Stuart of Scotland
Madeline De Fontanay
Mary Tudor
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

King's Reception Room - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2016 4:06 pm

Henry looked at the paper again and shook his head after she spoke

Don't worry, my Lady...I'll take care of it. I also thank you for your offer. An alliance with your Kingdom will be good for England. Especially..now. The marriage can take place here. But I need to talk with an Ambassador of your country, first..

He said looking at her, then he smiled kindly
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Queen of Naples and Jerusalem
Juana of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2016 6:01 pm

Juana stood there listening to the king "of course and I do pray it be a worthy husband I take as my own" she spoke knowing the King will assist her, hearing him speak of a ambassador needed in his presence from Naples she blushed and nods "Caspar, he is the ambassador who serves my family" she spoke looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 8:42 pm

Henry nodded

Very well. I need to see him soon to talk about your marriage and our alliance. Is he still in Naples?

He asked, looking at her with fatherly smile
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Juana of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 6:42 pm

"He has left Camelot your majesty, he will be here within the hour" The princess told him and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2016 10:35 pm

Henry nodded

Very well. I'll talk to him and we'll find an arrangement. Is there..something else I can do for you, my Lady?

He asked with firm but kind voice
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Juana of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 11:19 pm

Juana looked at the King in front of her and nodded "I am certain he wont keep you waiting long" she smiled knowing her ambassador rarely left her side.

Looking at the King "yes I would like to know if I would be safe within your lands, as a catholic" she asked knowing his majesty as no longer married to that of her cousin and now broke from the church of Rome.
Back to top Go down
George Hastings
Diplomat
George Hastings

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 11:35 pm

Arriving, Caspar immediately saw that of the Princess, a women he obediently served although he cherished and loved her with all his heart, he didn't like one bit that the women he loved and served must wed another against her will. Glancing over at the King after kissing the princesses hand he bowed to the King
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Your majesy" he spoke and smiled at the man putting his desires for the princess aside.

Looking ahead of him he knew the Princess was to quickly wed and arrangements must be made for that with the King of England, taking a deep breath he took a seat.
Sitting there beside the princess he focused his attention on the king.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2016 10:24 pm

The ambassador was announced and he saw entering the room. He nodded with his head and then he looked at the Princess

My Lady..you're safe in my lands. You're not my subject, so you can share your religion freely. No one will harm you..

Then he turned his eyes towards the young Ambassador

My lord..welcome to England. Princess Juana talked about her proposal of a wedding..
Back to top Go down
George Hastings
Diplomat
George Hastings

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2016 5:07 pm

The Neapolitan Ambassador looked at the king while he listened to the King speak first to the Princess, he noticed she was most pleased to know her safety was in her own hands, Caspar was grateful for this too. Looking at the King he listened to him speak of the arrangements of the marriage, Caspar didn't like the idea of the Princess being forced into marriage before she could find it on her own with someone who she actually loved, although Caspar hated the idea of it he knew he did not the place to stand against his king and master.

Bowing his head in response "yes your majesty, the King of Naples has much ambition for his granddaughter" the ambassador spoke annoyed that he would give his granddaughter so easily "he also offers Rodrigo her brother with the alliance, so they both.. both siblings may procreate heirs" the ambassador spoke "the princess is young and as is her brother, he gives them away for mere gold I'm not so sure how Rodrigo of Aragon feels of the matter, he is less obedient then his sister" the ambassador spoke and couldn't help but laugh. Shrugging it off "all the same he offers England armies, a substantial dowry of massive amounts, lands and much much more to ensure this alliance be set with the house of Pendragon" the ambassador spoke once more.
"I just thought the heir of Naples and Jerusalem would be worth more then simple sacks or chests of gold and armies and lands" he told the King speaking of the Princess, Juana of Aragon "but all the same I am not one to dare cross my King, the man is a mad man and known for his cruelty when crossed" he spoke nervously "I personally just never wish to see that vile room he calls his trophy room again" he sighed as the sight of the room scared the living hell out of him.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2016 11:57 pm

Henry smiled after listening him carefully

All very interesting, my lord. Really. But..all this takes time to arrange. I'm very interested into an alliance with the Kingdom of Naples. But I need time to think about it. After my Queen will be crowned, I'll send you my answer..

He replied with calm voice and glancing at Juana with the corner of an eye
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Juana of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 11:42 pm

Juana of Aragon looked at the King of England listening to him speak as she sat beside her ambassador of Naples and watched the ambassador nod, looking into the Kings eyes "your majesty would I be permitted to remain in England, the journey from Taranto was quite long and sailing the seas is not my favorite thing to do" she spoke " I do hope it not be a issue for me to remain with my ambassador while you think of such decisions of my marriage and this alliance." She spoke requesting this of him.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 10:43 pm

Henry looked at her and nodded

You may stay in England how long as you wish, my Lady. You're very welcome here. The same..is for your ambassador, of course. There are many things to discuss about. So..we need some time..
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Juana of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2016 8:43 am

Juana looked at his majesty "thank you your majesty, your most kind to offer such a thing" she spoke to him "perhaps I will stay in Camelot, after all if I am to wed his majesty Arthur Pendragon it would be good to know him better while we await the arrangements to be approved. or shall I stay here in your palace your majesty" she asked him wishing for some advice. she was nervous as she never married before but knew she must meet Arthur someday.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 5:57 pm

Henry smiled

Well..I suggest you sto stay at Palace in the meanwhile, my lady. We can reach Camelot after Christmas. I really would love having you and your Ambassador here for Christmas festivities, as my guests..

He replied, glancing at Caspar who was sitting at her side
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Juana of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2016 5:14 pm

Juana looked at the King and soon she bows her head to his majesty as she stood there "of course your majesty thank you for inviting me." She spoke telling him "I would be happy to accept your offer and remain within your walls as your guest, as I would be happy to join you for Christmas as well" she told him once more standing in front of him

"I shall have to bring a gift for your majesty" she spoke and giggles a bit.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2016 4:12 pm

Henry smiled shrugging a bit

If this pleases you, my Lady. Thank you for coming..

He replied kindly
Back to top Go down
Daenerys Targaryen
Princess of Alania
Daenerys Targaryen

Location : The Kingdom of Alania "Dragonstone Castle/Castle Targaryen"

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 1:32 pm

Daenerys walks to the reception room from the King as she knocks on the door
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 11:14 pm

A servant entered announcing the Princess of Italy. He nodded, sitting on his throne

Let her come in..

Back to top Go down
Daenerys Targaryen
Princess of Alania
Daenerys Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 11:03 am

Daenerys entered the room with all her confidence she had left but that was almost gone as she bows for the King
"Hello your majesty"
Daenerys said with a kind voice
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 11:17 pm

Henry looked at the young Princess and smiled

My Lady..welcome! What brings you here?

He asked
Back to top Go down
Daenerys Targaryen
Princess of Alania
Daenerys Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 7:10 am

Daenerys sighs as she was still ruined by the french court she didnt wanted to return to the french court
"I am ruined your majesty, by the french court it was horrible"
Daenerys said with all her confidence she had left
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 11:08 pm

Henry looked confused at her

Ruined..you said? What do you mean, my Lady? Please..tell me everything..

He said with carying voice
Back to top Go down
Daenerys Targaryen
Princess of Alania
Daenerys Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 7:09 am

Daenerys nods
"Well i am not ruined by the Queen or the King from France but i am ruined by their son henri valois, he wanted to marry me but his Mother did not accept that and then henri wanted to talk with me in his bed chamber and he offered me jewels and he offered me also because he has to marry Catherine de medici that i will serve Catherine de medici, that is the reason i am ruined, that Prince from France wanted that i serve Catherine de medici, i am not a lady in waiting, i really need a marriage your majesty, Prince or baron i dont know who will be a good husband"
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 11:20 pm

Henry frowned a bit after listening her. He nodded

Of course..you deserve a worthy husbund, my Lady. And your rank will be not insulted in this way. King Francis is my cousin..I'll write to him about his son. I'll do my best to find a good husband for you, my Lady..

He replied, looking at her
Back to top Go down
Daenerys Targaryen
Princess of Alania
Daenerys Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 10:23 am

Daenerys nodded
"Very well then your majesty and thank you very much"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King's Reception Room
Page 18 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next