The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Royal Maze Garden

Go down 
+19
Benjamin Baines
Dorothy Seymour
Alice More
William Stafford
Chandra Knight
William Stuart
Mary Boleyn
Noelle Hoffman
Francis Bryan
Felicity Beryl
Charlotte Rosenauer
Anthony Knivert
Anne Clifford
James Stuart of Scotland
Mary Rose Tudor
Jane Bassett
Edward Craven
Nan Saville
Charles Brandon
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

Royal Maze Garden - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 6:53 am

"Yes, let's continue,"she replied. She felt happy to be so close to him, it had been a long time since she'd been alone with a man but with him it felt quite natural. "I'm staying as long as King Richard and Queen Eleanor are here. I hope our departure will not take place too soon." She could not help the next words that came out. "There is a happiness and comfort I feel with you, and something else.. Suffice it to say I do not wish to leave very soon." She gave him a nervous smile.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 4:18 am

I smiled as she said she felt comfortable with me. "I'm pleased you feel so, I too feel a great bond between us." I said as turned a corner. I stopped and faced her, I gently grazed her cheek with my hand and looked into her eyes. "My lady I hope you do not see me being forward in this.....but...I have the desire to kiss you right now." I said as I stood close to her.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 4:54 am

Charlotte's blue eyes grew wide with surprise and a delightful shiver ran through her as he touched her cheek and said he wanted to kiss her.

"I was hoping you would," she whispered as she placed her hands on his shoulders and slowly leaned in to touch her lips to his.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 6:07 am

I gaze into her deep blue eyes and kiss her soft and passionately. I wrapped my arms around her and brought her closer to me. She was so pure it excited me.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 6:45 am

She sighed as he kissed her. She had never felt such passion before, it stirred a wonderful feeling within her. His muscular body was hard against her and she was aware of the heat coming off him. When they parted she felt slightly dizzy and held onto him, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 7:01 am

When our lips parted I opened my eyes and looked at her and smiled. "I knew you would be worth the anticipation." I said as I still held her closely. I brushed away a stray hair from her face, "I must admit that when I first saw you I had to know you....My lady, everything about you draws me in."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 5:18 pm

She smiled at his words. "You overpraise me, sir,"but she liked his attention, and liked the effect it had on her.

She was happy in his embrace, and wanted the moment to last forever. "They don't have men like you, where I come from. I like you, your eyes, the sound of your voice, and your laugh. And I like the way you kiss me." She leaned in to kiss him again, her heart fluttering within her chest.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 4:42 am

With my gaze still on her, I was very much pleased by her words. "The feeling is mutual my lady" then she leaned in to kiss me again, and I this time I kissed her more deeply. I pushed my tongue into her mouth and pulled her body closer to me, feeling all the passion between us.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 5:16 am

Charlotte gave a small gasp of surprise when he pulled her close and kissed her so passionately. She responded with equal desire touching her tongue to his, taking pleasure in his kiss. Her fingers brushed through his hair as she reveled in the warmth his body, pressed against hers, gave off.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 5:51 am

As she ran her fingers through my hair I grew more excited. I moved my hand down her back then slowly lifting her skirts and feeling her leg. I desired her very much.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:08 am

[b]Charlotte's breath caught in her throat and her heart pounded as Anthony touched her. She sighed his name and looked up at him, her eyes hazy with desire. It was very evident he wanted her. "I've not felt like this in a long time," she admitted.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:19 am

I smiled and moved my kisses to her neck, as I continued to caress her leg. My heart beat rapidly as I felt my manhood grow hard. I pressed my body up against her as I moved my hand further up her skirt until I felt her warm moist womanhood.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:38 am

[b]She gave a small moan as he touched the most secret place of her. That sweet sensation, combined with his kissing her neck, set her nerves on fire. Her breathing was shallow as she felt the hardness of him and her body subconsciously molded to his. She wantonly wondered what he would feel like.

"Anthony, I must tell you.. I.. I am a little afraid."[/b]
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:00 am

I paused for a moment, "Charlotte, I do not wish to frighten you, are you prepared for this?" I asked as I took a step back and cupped her face with my palm. "If you want we can go to chambers, no one shall disturb us there."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:06 am

"You do not frighten me," she said, smilng. "I only meant that, I am not very experienced." She bit her lip. "If that displeases you we may stop now. But if you do not mind it, we may continue. Wherever you like." She swallowed hard and looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:17 am

I took her hand and kissed it. "My lady, you could never displease me." I said smiling. "Although, if you don't mind I think we should continue this in my chamber, away from any watching eyes." I said knowing we were in a public place and anyone could see or catch us and it get back to the king.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:23 am

She smiled a little nervously. "Then, lead the way," She offered her arm as they left the maze.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Beryl
Duchess of Sutherland
Felicity Beryl

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:12 pm

Felicity wandered through the maze her dark hair cascading down her shoulders as her eyes searched her surroundings and she lifted her head up high. She was still a guest here from Bavaria yet she was to go soon and she would but she would of defiantly had to see the gardens before she left, she smiled at her thoughts as she continued her stroll.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 7:45 am

I had to leave the party. it was a small secret of mine that I wasn't fond of large crowds, sometimes I felt anxious but I was very good at covering it up. I went out to the maze, one of the few places I hadn't visited at court yet. While walking around I saw a figure up ahead, a woman with blonde hair who seemed familiar to me. I followed her wondering who she was.
Back to top Go down
Noelle Hoffman
Countess of Sussex
Noelle Hoffman

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 9:11 am

Noelle chased after her little boy, and softly giggled as he laughed. "I'm going to get you," she said, as she chased the cute little blonde boy. However, Noelle's father came running out, and took her son. "Noelle......a nobleman's daughter should not act foolish," he said, and moved closer to her," Especially in public," he whispered. And, he left with his grandson in his arms. Noelle pressed her hand on her stomach, and walked away. However, someone had caught her attention. So, she stopped walking, turned around, and looked at the man who was not so far from her. "Hello, my lord, can I help you," she asked, him.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 5:06 am

I saw the entire scene, but said nothing about it as I approached the lady. "I hope I wasn't intruding. It seemed like a family moment." I pursed my lips as I said it. "Maybe you wouldn't mind some company?"
Back to top Go down
Noelle Hoffman
Countess of Sussex
Noelle Hoffman

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 9:41 am

Noelle shook her head, no. "No, no. Not at all, my lord," she continued, and folded her arms over her chest," I actually would love the company. It shall be nice to have someone to speak with.....who is not related to me," she said, jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 4:58 am

I smile at her joke, and we begin our walk through the maze in the evening light. "Well I highly doubt we are related.... I am Sir Francis Bryan. May I have the pleasure of knowing your name, my lady?" I looked at her as we strolled together.
Back to top Go down
Noelle Hoffman
Countess of Sussex
Noelle Hoffman

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 5:53 pm

"I am Noelle Hoffman," she replied. She stopped, and gave a small, but polite curtsy and, stood up straight, and continued to walk. "It's a lovely night. Is it not Sir Bryan," she asked, as she walked beside him.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 6:58 am

"Pleased to meet you Lady Hoffman. It is a rather nice night indeed. Soon the river will freeze and my sister will want me to take her ice skating." I rolled my eyes but smiled." I looked to Noelle, seeing she was quite lovely, I always had a preference for blondes. "So tell me about yourself, are you the owner of some lucky man's heart?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royal Maze Garden
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next