The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Royal Maze Garden

Go down 
+19
Benjamin Baines
Dorothy Seymour
Alice More
William Stafford
Chandra Knight
William Stuart
Mary Boleyn
Noelle Hoffman
Francis Bryan
Felicity Beryl
Charlotte Rosenauer
Anthony Knivert
Anne Clifford
James Stuart of Scotland
Mary Rose Tudor
Jane Bassett
Edward Craven
Nan Saville
Charles Brandon
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

Royal Maze Garden - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 12:38 am

Jane smiled and nodded her thanks 'Thankyou, your highness' she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 12:58 am

I smiled kindly.

''You are welcome,my lady...That is the least I can do for you''

Then I looked at her and asked.

''What do you think about this court?Is it like in France?''
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:44 pm

Jane shook her head then nodded 'A little...everywhere you go men try to seduce you..' she said with a little laugh.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 1:05 pm

I laughed softly at her words.

''Yes you are right...especially the beautiful ladies like you''

Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 1:13 pm

Jane looked at Mary 'I am not beautiful..i am just what God gifted me with, you my lady are more beautiful' she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 1:26 pm

I smiled,looking at her.

''Oh thank you,lady Jane...Did you heard that my cousin King James arrived at court with his wife?I would like to meet them but I am not sure that I will have opportunity for that''

Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 1:27 pm

Looks at the Princess and remembers last nights events with me and the King of Scotland and smiles 'Yes..i have met the King..but not his wife, she is with child, and.. im sure you will meet them' she said and she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 2:21 pm

I looked at her little surprised.

''You did?What do you think about him? I have heard many stories about him''

Then I smiled softly when I heard that his wife is pregnant.

''Oh she is with child and they just get married...They are truly blessed''
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 2:24 pm

Jane stuttered a little and smiled 'He is a..good and honest...King' she said with a small smile and she nodded 'Truly blessed' she said.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 3:18 pm

I stomp off i n the gardens and seek out Jane as she is not in her chamber. I find her in the maze wpeaking with my cousin, mary Rose. I bow and smile to the ladies and excuse myself for the interruption.

Dear cousin....Lady Jane! Forgive the interruption. How do you both ladies fare?
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 3:19 pm

Jane looked at James and smiled 'well, and you?' she asked with a raised eyebrow and she looked at Mary then to James.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 3:21 pm

I kiss both ladies' hand and look intently at Jane.

Jane....if you will...i would like to have words with you!

I cannot take my eyes off her beautiful face. She has me totally enthralled.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 3:22 pm

I smile and nod and looked at Mary 'If you would excuse me' she said and she curtsied to Mary and walked with James 'Meet me..under the tree' she said to him.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 10:24 pm

I curtsied low when I saw the king.

''Your Majesty,it is very nice to see you again.''

Then looked at Lady Jane and nodded.

''Of course...''

As they left I frowned.I was hoping that she is better than her mother,but I was so wrong....I sighed deeply and slowly walked towards Palace.
Back to top Go down
Anne Clifford
Duchess of Lancashire
Anne Clifford

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:54 pm

I decided I needed some fresh air, so I heard that the garden's are beautiful here, I started along a path, that took me to a maze, where the fresh aroma of sweet roses and lilies filled the air...I was at a standstill of the beauty of all the flowers...I continue walking slowly , leaning down at a flower's that I did not recognize, and smelling their sweetness...the quietness of my walk was peaceful...let me think of my future, my new child, Husband and family....
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:22 am

I decide to look for my wife and find her in the maze. i smile as she smells the roses , admiring her beauty from afar. I sneak behind her and wrap my arms around her waist, kissing her neck.

There you are, darling!
Back to top Go down
Anne Clifford
Duchess of Lancashire
Anne Clifford

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:27 am

As I was leaning down and smelling the rose's , I feel hands upon my waist, then someone started to kiss my neck, but I know those kisses, I tilt my heads towards him...my love, I have missed you today....as I lean into him and kiss him on his soft lips....
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:34 am

I grin as I kiss her harder, my tongue meeting hers.

I have missed you as well, my love!!

My hands begin to roam her body, from her breasts to her growing stomach. I unlace her gown and slip my hands under her corset.
Back to top Go down
Anne Clifford
Duchess of Lancashire
Anne Clifford

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:08 am

He kisses me harder, as his tongue meets mine....

His hands start to roam my body, from my breasts to my belly...he unlaces my gown slips his hands under my corset...

As my hands reach around in front, while I massage his manhood through his pants...then I start to unlace his pants...my love," take me here.".I say
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:12 am

\I grin wickedly as I remove my pants and help her out of her gown. I stare at her beautiful body and help her lay down.

You do not need to ask me twice, my sweet!

I lay on top of her and we kiss passionately as my manhood stands tall, rubbing against her thighs. I hear her moan slightly as I smile, while slowly entering her, moaning also, loving the warm moist feeling of her womanhood.[i]
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 5:15 am

The lady Charlotte and I reach the royal maze garden at dusk. I look up at the sky as the rays of the sunlight bounce off beyond into the distance.

I look at her and smile, "This is one of the many gardens here at Whitehall." I said and watched her to see if she admired the space.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 6:25 am

She gazed in wonder at the sun among pink and peach-colored couds.."It's very beautiful," she said sighing. "I am glad you showed me this place."She smiled at him as she moved closer so her fingers grazed his hand.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 3:59 am

I watched as she admired the place. She was so beautiful I couldn't stop looking at her. "Forgive me my lady, your just very beautiful." I then felt her hand brush against mine. I took the unintuitive and placed her hand in mine, threading our fingers together.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 4:44 am

She gazed up at him as their fingers intertwined. "You are kind to say so," she whispered. She felt herself blushing as she looked at him, but could not turn her gaze away from him.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 6:16 am

I smiled and realized that we were the only one's in the garden. I continued to hold her hand, "Well shall we continue to walk through the maze?" I asked and pleased to be with her. "How long are you to be here in England?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royal Maze Garden
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next