The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Royal Maze Garden

Go down 
+19
Benjamin Baines
Dorothy Seymour
Alice More
William Stafford
Chandra Knight
William Stuart
Mary Boleyn
Noelle Hoffman
Francis Bryan
Felicity Beryl
Charlotte Rosenauer
Anthony Knivert
Anne Clifford
James Stuart of Scotland
Mary Rose Tudor
Jane Bassett
Edward Craven
Nan Saville
Charles Brandon
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

Royal Maze Garden - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 6:15 pm

Jane soon got in an amused mood and she took his arm 'Follow me' She said and she led him out of the maze and to the fountain 'Look closer to the water, Your Grace, you will never expect what you see' she said with a playful smile.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 6:20 pm

Edward laughed and smiled warmly as he jogged with her out of the maze. As they approached the fountain he peered closer,"What am I to see,"he glanced up to her pretty face.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 6:21 pm

Jane smiled and looked at him 'A little closer to the water, Your Grace' she said and when his face was close enough to the water 'Well..you are meant to..' she started saying and as soon as she said it she quickly splashed him with the water and started laughing.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 6:25 pm

Edward peered closer and saw his reflection and hers under the moonlight and suddenly he felt the cold water on his face-he roared out a laugh and smiled. He cupped the water in his hand and splashed her back with a wide smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 6:26 pm

Jane kept laughing and kept splashing him until she was soaked and shivering and she sat down on the fountain side and smiled 'This night was fun, Your Grace' she said whilst smoothing down her soaked skirts.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 6:33 pm

Edward laughed warmly and sat on the edge of the fountain-he ran his hands through his wet hair and glanced at his reflection in the water, he sighed happily and then turned back to Jane. Shivering and cold he immediately swept off his cloak and hung it over her shoulders,"Me too, lady Jane."
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 6:36 pm

Jane smiled as he put his cloak around her and she nodded her head in thanks to him and she took advantage of the situation and pushed Edward back into the fountain and she laughed wildly.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 6:39 pm

Edward suddenly fell into the fountain and the water splashed around them-he clambered up and laughed and threw some water towards Jane laughing. He then playfully grabbed his cloak from around her shoulders,"I think I need this more than you now..."
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 6:42 pm

Jane laughed and nodded and helped him out of the fountain and smiled 'I believe you do, Your Grace' she said and she laughed a little at how wet he was because of her.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 6:47 pm

He wrapped the cloak around his shoulders and then took another seat by Jane but hesitated at the edge and winked playfully at her. He then sat on the ground by her and laughed again,"I have had a lot of fun tonight-thank you."
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 6:49 pm

Jane smiled and looked down then back at him 'Nay, you have nothing to thank me for, you can always count on me to have fun with' she said and she stopped when she heard how what she said sounded like and she widened her eyes a little and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 6:51 pm

Edward smiled happily and replied,"Likewise my lady,"he then gave her a playful look.

"If I were not married I would find you quite irresistible... but as such my wife is the most beautiful creature in the world-I am so very lucky to have her..."
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 6:53 pm

Jane smiled and she nodded 'I sure she is, Your Grace' She said and she stood up and looked up at the stars and moonlight 'its hard to believe, each one of them have a meaning' she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 6:58 pm

Edward smiled and looked to the skies,"When I was a boy I would sneak out of my home and just stare at the skies for hours. My grandfather taught me of the skies,"he stood up and stepped behind Jane and raised his arm to the skies and pointed to a cluster of stars,"This one here is Cepheus-Cepheus was the King of Aethiopia..."
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 7:00 pm

Jane smiled as he told her the meaning and she looked at him then at the stars 'It is truly wonderful, oh please tell me more of what they are' She said with a smile as her eyes glimmered under the soft moon light and she looked at him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 7:10 pm

Edward smiled indulgently and placed his hand on her shoulder and with his other hand pointed a little further north,"Well here is Hercules-named after Heracles the Greek hero and now this is Delphinus- my favourite. The story behind this one is about the Greek god Poseidon who wanted to marry Amphitrite, a beautiful sea goddess. She, however, wanting to protect her virginity, fled to the Atlas mountains. Poseidon then sent out searchers, among them Delphinus. Delphinus found her and convinced Amphitrite to accept Poseidon. Out of gratitude Poseidon placed the image of a dolphin among the stars..."

He then sighed,"I like to think the two brightest stars in this constellation is Poseidon and Amphitrite-still together and in love."
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 7:14 pm

Jane listened carefully and she looked up at the starts he was explaining about and she smiled she listened to the story and smiled and listened to him saying about him thinking about the two bright stars being the two she looked at Edward and smiled 'Thankyou, Your Grace' she whispered loud enough so he could hear.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 7:19 pm

Edward smiled happily,"You are welcome,"he said softly.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 7:22 pm

Jane smiled and she walked slowly back towards the maze then stopped 'I was thinking about going back in, but i know for sure, i will get lost' she said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 7:27 pm

"I think I should return to the palace but if you do get lost call for me and I'll rush to your rescue,"he said kindly.

"I think I better dry off,"he added with a wink and then bowed,"Thank you...lady Jane."
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 7:28 pm

Jane smiled and she curtsied 'Your Grace' she said and she got back up again and entered the maze.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 3:09 pm

I went to the garden to breathe the fresh air,and find that the sky had almost cleared and a pale half moon peered through the remaining wisps . The sky itself was inky black, but the silvery moonlight promised fair weather for tomorrow .I feel a soft wind blow through my hair, touching my exposed face and hands .I smile and looked around.then I saw a lady walking through the maze.I smiled to her and said.

''My lady..''

Last edited by Mary Rose Tudor on Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 3:11 pm

Jane turned and saw the Princess Mary and curtsied very lowly 'Your Highness' she said and she stood back up again, her hair had gone wild with curls after she and Edward decided to soak eachother, she smiled a little and clasped her hands infront of her.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 3:18 pm

I smiled softly to her trying to remember if I had already meet her before.

''I hope I don't disturb you...Are you new at court?''

I asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 3:20 pm

Jane smiled and shook her head 'Nay, Your highness, i am not' she said with a smile 'i am Lady in Waiting to the Queen Katherine' she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royal Maze Garden
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next