The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Royal Maze Garden

Go down 
+19
Benjamin Baines
Dorothy Seymour
Alice More
William Stafford
Chandra Knight
William Stuart
Mary Boleyn
Noelle Hoffman
Francis Bryan
Felicity Beryl
Charlotte Rosenauer
Anthony Knivert
Anne Clifford
James Stuart of Scotland
Mary Rose Tudor
Jane Bassett
Edward Craven
Nan Saville
Charles Brandon
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

Royal Maze Garden - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 11:42 pm

Sitting in the maze reading enjoying the one sun shine day in winter
Back to top Go down
Noelle Hoffman
Countess of Sussex
Noelle Hoffman

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 4:24 am

Francis Bryan wrote:
"Pleased to meet you Lady Hoffman. It is a rather nice night indeed. Soon the river will freeze and my sister will want me to take her ice skating." I rolled my eyes but smiled." I looked to Noelle, seeing she was quite lovely, I always had a preference for blondes. "So tell me about yourself, are you the owner of some lucky man's heart?"
Noelle bowed her head, and smiled. "I am from Ireland. And, I have two children. Both boys. And, their names are Arthur and Anthony. Those two are my life," she said, and smiled as she continued," No. I am a divorced woman. Men in this day and age seem to run away, like a scared dog when they hear I have children," she replied, to him. Noelle pushed her hair behind her ear, and looked at Sir Bryan. "Now that I have told you about, myself," she said, then continued,"Why don't you tell me something about your life," she asked, him.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 6:15 am

I listen to her story and am intrigued by her voice sounding so musical. I smile at her as she mentions two sons she has. "Most men like to start afresh when it comes to children. Rearing children of other men is not an entirely wonderful prospect to us. However I think a woman with children is not a bad thing at all. But I have never married, and have no children. I am a member of the privy chamber and have been around the world four times exactly."
Back to top Go down
Noelle Hoffman
Countess of Sussex
Noelle Hoffman

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 10:42 pm

Francis Bryan wrote:
I listen to her story and am intrigued by her voice sounding so musical. I smile at her as she mentions two sons she has. "Most men like to start afresh when it comes to children. Rearing children of other men is not an entirely wonderful prospect to us. However I think a woman with children is not a bad thing at all. But I have never married, and have no children. I am a member of the privy chamber and have been around the world four times exactly."
"I actually never thought of that," she replied, then continued," Where exactly have you traveled, too," she asked, him. Noelle was a bit more curious about him, now. She had only ever traveled around most of Europe.....but never the world.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 4:24 pm

"Well I have been to the north to Norway and Sweden. And as far south as Egypt and the desert lands where shieks rule. I've been to Greece, Malta, Cyprus. I plan to go further someday."
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 4:26 am

I arrived back at Whitehall knowing my brother and his wife had lost their child. I went to the gardens to ponder on what this meant for the family, the kingdom.
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 12:10 pm

Chandra had some free time for herself so she decided to take a stroll through the garden.Snow covered up the grass with her great white cloak, and the and painted all the trees silver.She kept walking,touching the bushes covered with snow with the tips of her delicate fingers ,as the fresh breeze lifted a strand of hair black hair and carried the scent of snow .Without realizing Chandra nearly walked straight into a young men. "My lord forgive me. I did not see you..." She said with soft voice,looking up at his face.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 11:10 pm

My thoughts filled with matters of business that I didn't even seem to realize when a young lady bumped into me. "Oh no it's my fault I should pay more attention to the beautiful ladies walking around." I said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 1:19 am

She arched her eyebrows,smiling amused.''I didn't look where I was going also so we are both guilty.''She said.''I am Chandra Knight.''
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 1:42 am

I saw her cloak had fallen off her shoulders, I gently placed it back upon her shoulders watching as the sunlight on the snow gave her almost an angelic appearance. "It's nice to meet you lady knight. I'm Prince William Stuart." I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 2:34 am

She smiled sweetly at him,as he wrapped her cloak back around her shoulders. ''Thank you.'' She said with a small sparkle in her eyes.Once when she heard his name her eyes widened in surprise and she immediately drop into a deep curtsy. ''Your Highness...Please forgive me.'' She said in soft voice.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 4:09 am

I realized I mentioned my status. "Please my lady, there is no need" I said and took her hand. "It is I who should bow to you, for it is rare I meet a lady with such beauty." I kissed her hand and felt the coldness of skin upon my lips. "Your cold, how about we go inside for some hot tea?"
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 3:01 pm

His compliment made the blush run to her cheeks and she looked down at her hand in his, trying to hide her wide smile. ''Your Highness, you are too kind.'' She said kindly and felt herself shiver once as his warm lips kissed her cold hand. "Why yes, that would be lovely!"
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 7:26 pm

I smiled at her acceptance. "We shall have tea in my library" I said as we started to walk back to the palace.
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 8:06 pm

She nodded softly,following him out of garden,from time
to time she looked at him from the corner of her eye.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 2:08 pm

As I enter the maze and instantly we find a dead end as I kiss him with desire am a whore so lets do what I am suppose to as I kisses him again
Back to top Go down
William Stafford
Soldier
William Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 2:17 pm

Is that the only reason you brought me out here?I kiss her in return...
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 2:19 pm

no but I have missed my Husband and I want you so much as I kiss him running my hands over his face i love you
Back to top Go down
William Stafford
Soldier
William Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 2:26 pm

As I love you my wife but I cannot make love to you in the mental state you are in. It wouldnt feel right... I back away from her slightly...
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 2:30 pm

fine, let me know when you decide that you want me as I get up to walk away
Back to top Go down
William Stafford
Soldier
William Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 2:33 pm

Mary, you are no whore.....you are the love of my life but yet I can see that you are conflicted. George will pay for he has done to you this I promise. I start walking towards her...
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 2:36 pm

I put my arms around him he wants me to apologise for having a baby as tears start to fall why did I think he would understand, he is no longer my brother
Back to top Go down
William Stafford
Soldier
William Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 2:43 pm

The only thing you should regret is having Cesare's child. That rat would bed you again if given the chance.....
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 2:46 pm

you are the only one who I want to bed, as I look up and kiss him i love you Henry and Catherine and I do not want any one else
Back to top Go down
William Stafford
Soldier
William Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 2:51 pm

And I love you....you need to set boundaries with him. You are not to be alone eith him again.....ever. If this isnt adhered to then say goodbye to me. I am done tolerating him. I gather her into my arms, my chin resting on her head, breathing deeply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royal Maze Garden
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next