The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Royal Maze Garden

Go down 
+19
Benjamin Baines
Dorothy Seymour
Alice More
William Stafford
Chandra Knight
William Stuart
Mary Boleyn
Noelle Hoffman
Francis Bryan
Felicity Beryl
Charlotte Rosenauer
Anthony Knivert
Anne Clifford
James Stuart of Scotland
Mary Rose Tudor
Jane Bassett
Edward Craven
Nan Saville
Charles Brandon
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

Royal Maze Garden - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 2:54 pm

I close my eyes, as he hugs me he be forgetting us soon his wife is with child so he be busy with that child, I promise I never be alone with any man again
Back to top Go down
William Stafford
Soldier
William Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 2:58 pm

Even if he comes to your chambers to speak to you alone, say no. No touching, no friendly kisses, no promises of any sort...
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 3:01 pm

I look up you will always be there with me as I reach up and kiss him i want to return to Hever, Cesare taking Henry for a walk when he returns then we go
Back to top Go down
William Stafford
Soldier
William Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 3:06 pm

Lets go back to your chambers and await for the little man's arrival. I smile, taking her hand and leading her to her chambers.
Back to top Go down
Alice More
Governess
Alice More

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 2:00 am

She needed a little distraction from being cooped up inside all day. The sun was warm on her face as she traversed the maze garden, the smell of the freshly pruned azaleas was pleasing to her senses, and it was a day for anyone who was in love to be strolling about, arm in arm with their love. She knew her own love was busy with affairs of the monarchy, and she had to be content that her rival for her husband's attention was his own work. She sighed, plucking a flower from a nearby hedge and walked along, twirling the stem between her thumb and forefinger.
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Dorothy Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 3:35 am

Dorothy walks through the maze letting her mind tell the directions. She picks a flower and twirls it between her fingers while admiring it.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke
Benjamin Baines

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:19 pm

Benjamin was new to court and was becoming extremely bored. He took a walk around the grounds seeing a few people at the garden maze, he walked up to the first lady he saw that was the prettiest.
"Good day my lady, I hope i'm not disturbing you." he said speaking directly toward her.
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Dorothy Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 1:57 am

She hears footsteps approaching her slowly. She turns around to see a gentleman walking towards her."Good day to you my lord." she smiles at the handsome fellow"No, not at all. I haven't seen you before, are you new here at court?"
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke
Benjamin Baines

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 5:20 am

When she turned around he could not help but smile. "Yes, i'm quite new. I'm Benjamin Baines, Duke of Penbroke" He said still smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Dorothy Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 6:58 am

"Pleasure to meet you your grace." she gives a quick curtsy for fun and politeness "my name Seymour. Dorothy Seymour"
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke
Benjamin Baines

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:58 am

He took her hand and kissed it softly. "It's a pleasure to meet you, lady Seymour" He had heard of the Seymour brothers before, but had no idea they had a sister.
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Dorothy Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 9:08 pm

She blushes as he kisses her hand "care for a stroll, my lord?" she couldn't resist looking at his shining eyes " so, tell me about yourself"
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke
Benjamin Baines

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 7:52 pm

"It would be my pleasure" he said and gave her his arm. "Well im the oldest of three siblings; two sisters. I grew up in Pembroke although I've been spending some time in France until now that I recently inherited my fathers title." He was enjoying talking to this woman "What about you, tell me more about yourself."
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Dorothy Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 8:26 pm

She smiles as they walk "Very interesting." she seems to find the gentleman's company enjoyable "Alright, I am a lady-in-waiting to Queen Catherine of Aragon, I have two brothers and two sisters who are also here in court. How do you find the English court?"
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke
Benjamin Baines

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 8:43 pm

"I have heard of your brothers, although I never knew they had such a beautiful sister" he said glancing over at her and smiling. "So far I find court to be quite like I suspected. Although, I still have much to explore"
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Dorothy Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:25 pm

She tucks a loose strand of hair behind her ear "Thank you.you are most kind. she already knows she is beautiful but, she never heard it from a newcomer."I hope this isn't too forward but,you're married I presume?"
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke
Benjamin Baines

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 5:50 pm

He chuckled, "No, my lady im not married, not even close." he said as he watched her place her hair behind her ear. "How about you, are you married?"
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Dorothy Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 11:18 pm

She was a bit surprised. Normally when people arrive in court, their other halves are already at court."no, neither am I." the sun shines on them as they walk
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke
Benjamin Baines

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 6:01 pm

He smiled when she said she was not married. "Well that's one thing we have in common." he said starting to flirt with her. "So what can you tell me about living at court?" he says as he took her hand in his and smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Dorothy Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 3:02 am

"Court has it's ups and downs.if you look by the positives, it can be fun and entertaining. she smiled brightly when he held her hand "the parties are really fun when it comes to dancing.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke
Benjamin Baines

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 3:36 pm

"Do you favor dancing?" he asked as knew she would be a great dancer. "Court life seems quite nice I think I shall enjoy it here."
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Dorothy Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 9:32 pm

"yes, even though it has been long since before I came to court. it has been awhile that she can only remember a few steps. "do you favor dancing also?
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke
Benjamin Baines

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 4:55 am

He paused before he answered "Well im not the best dancer, I don't know many dances although I can dance without looking like a fool sometimes" he said with a laugh "Perhaps you could teach me sometime, I enjoy learning may things" he replied as they came to the end of the maze. "Lady Seymour, I have to confess something, in this small amount of time that we have known each other I have really gotten a liking for you and would like to see you again"
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Dorothy Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 9:38 am

As they came to the end she looked into his sea blue eyes "perhaps we can teach each other dancing sometime." she smiles as she brushed his cheek "It seems that makes the both of us. she kissed his hand and smiled "that can be arranged" she smiles brightly
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke
Benjamin Baines

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 9:09 pm

She was bold, and he found that quite attractive. "I do hope we can my lady, for if I cannot see you again I fear I will face the wrath of fate." he said still holding her gaze and then gave her a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royal Maze Garden
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next