The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

King Richard's bedchamber

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

King Richard's bedchamber Empty
PostSubject: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 7:00 pm

Richard entered in his bedchamber after the party. He was wondering why Anne of Cleves did not joined them. Servants helped him to wear his night gown and then send them away. He looked himself at the mirror and smiled, waiting for Aurora...
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Duchess of Alcalà Henares
Aurora Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 8:37 pm

"Tuk tuk tuk"-Richard heard unexpectedly. As Richard turned,he saw Aurora. She was wearing amazing night dress embroidered with gold and silk cape. As she entered,she bowed and looked at king.Then she came closer and told
Why dont we drink wine,your Majesty, can you help me? I havent ever been good at opening bottles-Aurora smiled looking at Richard.He was impressed with her clothes,she knew it.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 9:57 pm

Richard looked at Aurora and smiled

Of course...let's drink some wine together...

He answered, staring admired at her. Then poured two goblets with red wine and handed one to her

Last edited by Richard Meyer on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Aurora Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 10:31 am

Aurora also smiled, keeping her goblet. She raised it and told:
I have a toast: For all people who have lost what belongs to them, and for all people who find what they are owners of!
Aurora looked at Richard and drunk all wine in her goblet.
Once upon a time,my dear lord- said Aurora coming near to Richard there were two girls, two twins sisters. One was too good and the other one was too bad in their father's eyes. He adored one of them and couldnt stand the other one. These girls have grown up and time for marriage has come.The name of elder sister was Aurora,the name of youngest was Eleanor,who was born 3 minutes later after her sister. But when their father saw a perspective marriage with the king of Bavaria, he didnt have any doubt in his head and the youngest daughter went to Bavaria and had amazing wedding there. And what have happened with Aurora? She was sent to many places where she got brilliant education and when she came back,she learned that her father had died and all inheritance goes to his dear Eleanor. But God blessed Aurora and she could get her estate. She stopped to believe in miracles and love. And now, Aurora wants to take what belongs to her, my lord
She came closer to king and looked into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 6:48 pm

Richard looked at her and caressed softly her cheek

Do you feel yourself...in competition with your sister?

He asked, staring at her lips

Last edited by Richard Meyer on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Aurora Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:15 am

Oh no, my lord Aurora laughed She has won me long ago. But we cannot be compared, your Majesty, because we are as different as water and fire. She has always been calm and modest but I have always had impulsive character. She is water which brings life and I am the fire which burns all bridges on my way.
As Aurora finished she felt king's hands on her face and over her waist
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:12 pm

Richard listened her silently while caressing her lips with his finger. Then sighed and pulled her towards himself, kissing her with desire

]OOC: Would you please answer to my message on Fb...finally?]
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Aurora Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 8:44 am

Aurora was kissing Richard forgetting about everything. She didnt care what would happen the next moment or the next day. Aurora was feeling and she never wanted to stop....

[ I am sorry so so so so so so much! I havent been in Mary Boleyn's profile for 1 week or even more because I cant enter there. I suppose something with my facebook or profile, I dont know the problem. You may reccomend me the character and I will play it Smile ]
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 6:30 pm

Richard couldn't remove his lips from hers. He started to breath fastly and kept on pulling down her nightgown from her shoulders slowly

[OOC: Ok, I'll send you character's list here on pm... Wink ]
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Aurora Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 6:53 pm

As they were kissing,she felt her nightgown falling from her shoulders....Then Aurora felt king's kisses on her neck.She was melting,she hasnt ever felt anything like this in her life...Richard was so gentle and she felt passion...
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:14 pm

Richard sighed deeply and caressed slowly her neck

You're so beautiful, Aurora...

He whispered with desire

Last edited by Richard Meyer on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Aurora Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:12 am

Aurora felt his breath on her neck and face, she felt his hands tripping on her back and waist...Then Aurora stopped kissing him, looked into Richard's eyes and pushed him in bed,it was such unexpectedly that Richard couldnt stand on his feet and felt in bed. Aurora smiled.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:52 pm

Richard fell down on bed and looked at her with an amused smile. He grinned and extended his hand towards her

Come here, Aurora...I need you...

He whispered excitedly

Last edited by Richard Meyer on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Aurora Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:42 am

Aurora came to bed slowly, sit on the king's lap and caressed his cheeks and nose by her hand, looked at him once more,closed her eyes and started to kiss Richard's lips.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 6:59 pm

Richard let her kissing him and kissed her back with desire. He hold her cheek in his hand, while caressing her leg with his free hand
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Aurora Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:30 am

Aurora was such happy, the first time in her life she felt herself such comfortable and calm.She felt king's hands on her body,she felt his breath and his warmness.Aurora turned to Richard's face and looked in his eyes, she could see a real desire in his eyes...
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:18 pm

RIchard stared into her eyes for a long while. Then he made her roll on her back and put himself on top of her. He smiled and kept on kissing her neck slowly
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Aurora Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:58 am

Aurora felt king's hands,then he made her roll on back and came over her.He was kissing her lips and neck.she felt him taking off her nightdress at all,he was kissing her shoulders coming down....
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:10 pm

Richard removed slowly her nightgown and moved slowly his lips until her breasts. He was breathing deeply, feeling excitement raising every second...
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Aurora Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 7:25 am

Aurora closed her eyes for a while. she was in surrender of desire, she felt Richard's kisses, she felt his arms tripping on her body. Aurora wanted him to guide, to be main...Because she liked it so much...
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:43 pm

Richard sighed deeply and wrapped her legs around himself, without stopping to kiss her neck and breasts. Her body was so soft and inviting. He couldn't resist further and raised his nightgown, letting her feel his hardness against her
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Aurora Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 7:04 pm

Aurora felt every breath, every movement,every kiss.Suddenly Richard wrapped her legs around him and raised his nightgrown.Aurora helped him and felt something....Richard was a real man and she understood it very quickly. Aurora couldnt even imagine what would happen next moment....
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 6:16 pm

Richard sighed and looked excitedly at her. Then he wrapped more her legs around him and pushed himself inside her strongly, moaning loudly. He knew she was feeling the same pleasure...
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Aurora Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:56 pm

Aurora felt how Richard entered into her...She felt both and pain and pleasure...She was surrounded by her desire...Aurora was burning...burning by fire as she was kissing Richard....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King Richard's bedchamber
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next