The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

King Richard's bedchamber

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Aurora Mendoza
Duchess of Alcalà Henares
Aurora Mendoza

King Richard's bedchamber - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 5:09 pm

Aurora met her tongue with his a fierce embrace as they rekindled their lust for one another Yes Aurora didn't want to talk about how lonely life was without him and she certainly didn't want to add any preasure to him. Placing my fingers wrapped in his she held his chin as she thrusted her tongue back into his mouth pushing it under his tasting his heat.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 12:03 am

Richard enjoyed her tongue's taste in his mouth and kissed her back. He covered her fully with his body and started moving his hands along her perfect body
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Aurora Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 8:47 pm

Aurora moaned breathless with desire much louder than she had expected to her body was hot but when he moved his hands along her it left a cold affect only to awaken her bud with shooting feels of pleasure. Slowly she moved his hands up her body very slowly the intensity building in her firmly placing his hands on her breasts squeezing them unable to resist laying beneath him Aurora could not control her restless body she tried to concentrate on tackling his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 11:19 pm

Richard moaned as she placed his hands on her breasts. Squeezing them softly, he looked deeply into her eyes

Do you really want it, Aurora?

He whispered against her lips
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Aurora Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 6:41 am

Aurora wondered if he was having regrets grasping hold of his chin she made him look at her Why ask me that question when you know that I do! Is this some kind of satisfaction game for you play on peoples feelings only to dispose of them when it suits you! Kindly get of me so I can make a swift exit. With fire in her eyes Aurora felt like an angered dragon why do men constantly have to question things when they full well knew that you were in love with them.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 10:19 pm

Richard was smiling while she was talking. He hold her chin and made her lye on bed again

I like when you get angry. You're even more tempting..

He whispered. He started teasing her earlobe and at the same time he removed fully his pants
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Aurora Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 4:30 pm

Aurora eyes grew large as she watched his movements inside she was dancing around at the joy of being with him again after so long of them being apart. Hiding her excitement she still pouted casting her eyes firmly on his torso the tiniest moan escaped her lips as she could feel him instinctively she moved her hands up his chest they were to be joined as one she had replayed this moment and the memories they had once shared together over and over again in her mind when they were not together she moved her lips closer to his. And what to you presume to do with that then? Your words made it clear that you did not want to relight our burning desire for each other again what hold do I have over you that I'm not aware of could it be that you finally love Richard and I mean truly and earnestly love. Aurora had loved him for many a year a part of her knew that he knew this even if he didn't want to admit it she had spent many days at his feet when she came to court and now she was back with him I shall be keeping low key I do not want many people to know that I am here I do this so that I can enjoy you in private and so that I won't get fed to the wolves you're courtiers. Aurora felt that she was laying her heart upon a table for him but their had to be some feelings for each other even in sex.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 12:04 am

Richard took a deep breath after listening her. But he smiled caressing her cheek

I have no intention to hurt you, Aurora. You're here because you want me. And I want you too. So why should I care if people know that you're here? I don't care what they think or say. I just care about you..

Placing himself between her legs, he kissed her deeply with burning desire, rubbing his chest against her firm breasts
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Aurora Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 8:36 am

He could always make her smile placing her fingers inside of his she moved her hips down to reach him looking up at him as he towered over her. Then you had better make the most of me while you still have me here.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 10:43 pm

Richard smiled brushing his lips alng her neck

Hmm..I just want you to relax, Aurora. Close your eyes..enjoy the silence around us. Take a breath and free your mind from everything. The candle light on your face..our breath. Nothing else matters. Only you and me..

He said whispering before placing a passionate kiss on her lips
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Aurora Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 5:27 am

Aurora took a deep breath her mind was now focussed on his lips and the way he was kissing her with such a passionate force upon her roughly she fondled her fingers through his hair her nails starting to dig his flesh sharply as her tongue was working viscously against his she moved her hips up towards his moving her body against his as her breasts quickly moved against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 10:46 pm

Richard followed her movements with his body. He rubbed his lips against her chin and neck and finally he kept on teasing her breasts. He kissed and licked her nipples, and after raising up his glance to meet her eyes, he pushed himself inside her with a loud moan
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Aurora Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 9:48 am

Aurora groaned a sharp sting piercing her as he entered her she whispered out his name and began to rock her hips her fingers pressing deeply into his arms as she used them for support to thrust against him
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 10:11 pm

Richard started thrusting into her with strenght and passion. He kissed her deeply enjoying the feeling of their bodies rubbing against each other. He almost forgot how beautiful she was
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Aurora Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 11:53 am

Aurora felt her lips melting against his. The strength of his body was enough to make her legs tremble in pleasure as he continued to hit her same spot over and over again making her weak against her undiscovered passion for him. She called out his name in a saucy that when she returned to kiss him she could taste his name on the tip of his lips her tongue moving in round circles inside his mouth trying to forge their body as one vessel.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 10:24 pm

Richard met her tongue and played with it, moving his own tongue in circle around her mouth. He pushed again wanting her to scream of pleasure. He smiled and enjoyed the softness of her breasts pressed against his chest
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Aurora Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 12:57 pm

The movements of their tongues together neared Aurora close to her sweet release she could not hold it of. Her body moved restless all she could say was Richard over and over again not caring if the whole of bavaria woke up to their love making.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 10:25 pm

Richard kissed her with passion trusting into her again and again. His hands ran along her body and a smile crossed his lips while caressing her curves. He moaned deeply at every movement of their hips
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Aurora Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 8:23 am

After every thrust he made Aurora felt herself nearing to the sweet ending where her body would blossom open like a rose letting her warmth fall out of her like tiny petals she enjoyed the way he was touching her hips it was her most sensitive part especially under his strong hands.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 11:00 pm

Richard licked slowly her lower lip thrusting again, until he felt his climax coming. He moaned deeply running his hand along her body. He could feel her shaking under him
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Aurora Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 12:26 am

Aurora could not contain herself as he continued to move within her sparks of hot blood ran through her body helping her to finally let go and climax the tips of her nipples sprang open against his chest and the taste of his kiss was even sweeter her tongue was probing his fastly as she felt the first tinge of hid climax about to break free.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 10:40 pm

Richard reached finally his climax and spread his liquid inside her with a loud moan. He looked down at her biting his lips and pushing one more time. He kissed teasingly her neck

Aurora..
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Aurora Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 11:40 am

Aurora pushed herself against him stilling her legs as he spread his seed within her she kissed his sweaty cheek letting her tongue run down his neck Richard you are arousing me again with those lips of temptation... She giggled with a gasp as his hot lips caressed her sensitive flesh awakening her body for him again.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 10:18 pm

Richard couldn't stop to caress her body with his lips. He smiled and pushed one more time

You're the temptation itself, Aurora..

With these words and a deep moan, he rolled on his back breathing hardly
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Aurora Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 7:30 am

Aurora glanced at him laying their like a Greek statue with his perfect body sitting up she smoothed her hair down her shoulder. I am only a temptress and that is the art of getting by. Anyway Valerie came to see me wanting my help with your princess so I told her that I could even give you an heir but that is a lie. Aurora rested her head on his shoulder it felt like the most safest and comforting place to be
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King Richard's bedchamber
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next