The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

King Richard's bedchamber

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Isabella of Portugal
Empress of Holy Roman Empire
Isabella of Portugal

King Richard's bedchamber - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2016 12:06 am

"My visit is a fleeting one" Isabella called for one of her maids to take Max out of the room so he did not have to witness whatever was to happen. " Charles is an emperor, he is more powerful than any of us put together, he has great alliances strong alliances which have been built for decades! Your ally is England a country ruled by a madman who has done many unforgivable things to my Spanish relatives. Where is your official declaration stating that Max is officially yours? Max was more than a year old now Isabella had waited for something to happen to secure his safety or even dissolve his marriage to his wife even. Yet no such things happened and while these things did not happen Isabella had planned everything out secretly. Max would be crowned Prince of some sort in Portugal all she had to do was sneaking him away.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2016 10:43 pm

Richard waited for Max to leave the room before replying. He smiled weakly and invited her to sit. He felt she was obviously angry

Isabella..I know perfectly who Charles is. And I assure you that I have never forgotten Max and his rights as my son. As you see..I took care of him. He is healthy and clever. But..many things changed while you were away..

He took a deep breath before continuing

Such as...Eleanor's return. Yes, my wife is back from Spain. And this makes things even more complicated. She doesn't even know about our son..

He added hesitantly, feeling a bit uncomfortable
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Empress of Holy Roman Empire
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2016 5:39 am

He wasn't listening to what she was saying which made it even more infuriating and there was no way Isabella was going to let her own flesh and blood stay and be raised by another. "Richard I do not want her even near Max so I am taking him back to Portugal this is never going to work while she is around. She is young and won't show any respect for me or my son and I am an Empress! And once she finds out as I am pretty sure you will tell her she could ruin it all tell Charles even and put my neck and Max's on the line. He would kill us and you would have to live with the traitor that did that.You can't tell me that Eleanor doesn't like that as you don't even know her. You will both go on and have your own children together, but I am the one trapped in a hell marriage and Max is the only happiness I have even Beatrice has neglected me. Now I am taking him with me even if Eleanor was away, I would still take him with me this is not about her so don't try to make it out as that. " Trusting someone was never an easy thing to do, but Richard was the only man that Isabella had ever loved and would only ever love more than anyone would know. Everything that had come between them had instantly been crushed away like an iceberg melting away the remains turning to water instantly forgetting its significance and beauty before it was cast away among with the ordinary. " I don't forget and I don't forgive"
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 10:47 pm

Richard took a deep breath. He had to do an effort to control his reaction. After a moment in silence, he looked into her eyes

Isabella..I remind you that Max is my son also. You can't bring him away without my permission. Do you think he would be safe in Spain? Or in Portugal? Charles will find out about him, and you both will be in great danger. Please..

He came closer, lowering his voice

Eleanor is not a danger for our son. But Charles is. So..for the love we shared for each other, don't take him away from me..

He placed softly his hand upon her arm
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Mendoza
Queen of Bavaria
Eleanor Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2023 1:57 am

Eleanor is nervous. She picks from the sleeves of her beautiful white damask nightgown her porcelain that is reflected in the light of the candles. A guard announces her

HRH Eleanor, Queen of Bavaria

The guard bowed to Eleanor as the door open.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2023 8:18 am

Richard was sitting on his bed when guards announced Eleanor's arrival. He stood up and walked towards her

Eleanor...you're...you're simply leaving me breathless. You're beautiful..

He took gently her hand and kissed it with closed eyes. Then he stepped closer to place his kiss upon her lips
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King Richard's bedchamber
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7