The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

King Richard's bedchamber

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

King Richard's bedchamber - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 10:12 pm

Richard was staring at ceiling. But he frowned hearing her last words. Another heir? He turned towards her

You told her...what?

He asked, confused and perplexed
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Duchess of Alcalà Henares
Aurora Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 12:03 pm

Aurora sat up laughing fixing the pillow behind her she was in need of a goblet of the finest Italian wine none of the weak Spanish stuff. Relax I can't have any children I discovered that out a long time ago which is why I think I shall always be drawn to the gaiety of court life but any way she did come to see me but if I helped her to getting rid of the Portuguese Princess I knew that I would lose all your respect. Getting up Aurora picked up two goblets and started to smell the wines in the decanter picking up a bottle she swayed back to him smiling. I wish not to talk about court life with you as I don't want our moments ruined with questions and arguements. Aurora passed him a goblet and pulled out the cork smiling at the sound it made.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 10:25 pm

Richard sat up on bed too and stared intently at her. With a deep sigh he caressed slowly her hairs

I didn't know that you..you can't have children. I'm sorry. It must be hard for you to accept..

He added with sincere concern. Then a sudden thought came in his mind. What if her sister Eleanor was infertile too?
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Aurora Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 3:22 pm

Aurora looked at him wondering why he was looking concerned she regretted even bringing this up into conversation she moved down the bed and rested her head on his shoulder again. It is my own fault that I can't have children Richard you have enough to deal with but I am sure my sister will give you tons and tons of children. Aurora said but in truth they both would of had a two year old running around here if Aurora would of just stayed.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 10:38 pm

Richard turned his head to her and smiled tenderly

Maybe you're right, Aurora. Maybe you're right..But, what about what's happened between us? Do you regret it?

He asked staring at her beautiful face
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Aurora Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 3:40 pm

Yes Aurora was keeping things from him but he need not know of it with a weak smile she buried her head in his chest. No never those really were fun days I wish to relive them all my only regret was to leave you if I stayed our lives would of been so much different in ways you will never know. Did he regret those days full of gallant adventure and frolics.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 10:43 pm

Richard smiled. He cupped her cheek with his hand again

I'm happy to hear these words, Aurora. This means that what's happened beteen us is important. For both of us..

He replied with a warm smile
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Aurora Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 5:57 am

Aurora leaned in stealing a quick but subtle kiss he was the only important person in her life she shined like a star whenever they were together. You are the sweetest part of my life ich liebe dich sehr. The words when they came out felt so right but Aurora still felt shocked to say them was this the wise thing to say turning she layed on her back wrapping her fingers around his.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 10:27 pm

Richard smiled at her tenderly. He layed on his back too and stared at her

I imagine you feel rather confused, Aurora. I mean..my private life is still complicated. But you make me forget everything. Hope I have the same effect on you..

He added with a teasing smile
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Aurora Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 11:44 pm

Aurora sighed their was nothing that she would not do for him. I have already given up so much for you to be happy Richard I had done terrible things just so you would remain happy and content. She felt sad and quickly rubbed her eyes. You never asked me to do what I have done but I wanted you to be happy. That is the thing with love you would literally do anything for that one person even if it was murder.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 10:23 pm

Richard frowned. Her words alarmed him. He leaned his elbow on pillow and looked intently at her

What do you mean for...terrible things, Aurora? What you did?

He asked with a confused expression on his face
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Aurora Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 10:08 pm

Aurora didn't answer him straight away she looked around the room avoiding eye contact. I was very confused at the time and you will hate me for an eternity what do I have to lose. I had a child it wasn't pleasant either. You don't need to hear the rest.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 11:05 pm

Richard opened his mouth slowly. He remained speechless after her words. Still not believing what she did, he shook his head

You..you were carrying my child. And then..oh my God! How could you do that, Aurora? Why?

He was almost screaming, shocked by this revelation. But he took a breath trying to calm down

This is the reason why you can't have children anymore..Right?
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Aurora Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 6:23 pm

Aurora looked at him through painful eyes she had suffered enough in her own portal of misery she wished she could take back every single word she had just told him he clearly couldn't handle it right now. When the time comes I hope you will wake up one day and look for me as I am lost and I fear that you can only save this empty vessel. Aurora didn't look at him when she spoke she just stared straight ahead. I found out that I was pregnant and thought it best to go back to Spain you had started an affair with a singer here at Bavaria I was completely broken in half. How could I give you a child when everything that we shared was now gone like a grain of sand. I took some herbs and brought on early labour it was a girl.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 11:09 pm

Richard rubbed his forehead taking a deep breath. A girl? He noticed she was still upset

I'm sorry. It must be..still painful to you. I..I had no idea that you were so upset, Aurora. But I had any relationship with that singer. I'm truly sorry..

He repeated whispering, not knowing what to add
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Aurora Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 12:11 am

Clearly this was not working between them anymore oh well you can't lose what you never had climbing out of bed she started dressing. It was clearly a mistake coming back here their is no chemistry between us just a dull liason I shall see Inigo then I will leave this is utterly pointless. With her back to him she left him laying their.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 10:38 pm

Richard was going to reply but he couldn't. She left him so quickly that he had no time to add more. He just took a breath and lied silently on bed, thinking deeply at her words
Back to top Go down
Jane Renner
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Renner

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 12:05 am

Jane walked up to the king's chambers she could see the moon light shine threw out the hallway as she knocked on the door. She stood there in her white night gown waiting for the king to answer the door.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 10:42 pm

Richard was looking outside window. While he was standing there, he heard a knock at the door

Come in, please..

He answered turning his head towards door. He was expecting to see lady Jane
Back to top Go down
Jane Renner
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Renner

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 1:18 am

Jane walked into the room.

"Your Majesty."

She said softly with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 10:47 pm

Richard smiled and walked towards table. He had cards in his hands

Lady Jane, welcome. Please, have a sit. Would you like to drink something before starting to play cards?

He asked coming closer
Back to top Go down
Jane Renner
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Renner

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 11:01 pm

Jane walked over to the table.

"No your Majesty. I am fine."

She said softly with a smile as she set down.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 10:46 pm

Richard sat at the table gesturing to her to do the same. He smiled and put down cards on the table

Thanks for coming, lady Jane. Hope you feel comfortable. So..what kind of game do you wish to play?

He asked smiling
Back to top Go down
Jane Renner
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Renner

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 11:58 pm

Jane smiled at him.

"What ever game you wish to play your Majesty."

She said softly with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 10:11 pm

Richard laughed

I'm not an expert about card games, actually. So I hoped you could choose. But this also means that you trust me, lady Jane. Don't you?

He asked with a teasing smile putting down some cards on the table
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King Richard's bedchamber
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next