The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

The Great Hall

Go down 
+27
Lilliana Monroe
Katerina Anechka
Niklaus Petrovin
Charles Brandon
Catherine Willoughby
Madeline Bouvier
Gabriel Murphy
Thomas Craven
Anna Stafford
Mary Rose Tudor
Henry Percy
Edward Craven
Noelle Hoffman
Royce Westmoreland
Diane de Poitiers
Thomas Seymour
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Isabel Leigh
Elizabeth Seymour
Juan Garcia
Henry VIII of England
Margaret of Austria
Mary Boleyn
George Boleyn
Nan Saville
Emilie De Fontanay
Anne Boleyn
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage

The Great Hall - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 7:20 pm

my name is Guinevere Le Fay curtsy
Back to top Go down
Noelle Hoffman
Countess of Sussex
Noelle Hoffman

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 8:48 pm

Edward Craven wrote:
The dance eventually finished. He smiled and clapped as did the other dancers.

He took her hand, kissed it and bowed,"If you will excuse me, I have something I must see to."
Noelle clapped her hands along with Lord Craven. She was lucky to be near such a handsome man, and wanted to know more about him. She blushed as he kissed her hand, and she curtsied.

"Okay, my lord. Shall we meet again," she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:42 pm

Cordelia Rose Tudor wrote:
Royce Westmoreland wrote:
Royce reached finally Cordelia, when he noticed a noise behind him. A young lady made fall a glass from her hand. He was going to help her, but a gentleman reached her quickly before him. Then turned to Cordelia again and smiled

My lady...I was wondering where you were. How are you?

He asked with a charming smile on his face

I am well now i am scared to leave the palace these day. I have missed you i wondered where you got to.

Royce smiled and took her hand, bringing her at his table slowly

I'm happy to see you're fine, Cordelia. I was so worried about you. And tell me: have you informed the King about what's happened to you?

He asked, showing her a chair
Back to top Go down
Juan Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Juan Garcia

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 10:27 pm

Lady Guinevre! Now everything seems clear. We have met in my hometown, Birmingham, haven't we?
Asked and took a sip of his wine.
May I ask what brings you here, my lady?
Smiled warmly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 11:52 pm

Royce Westmoreland

I'm happy to see you're fine, Cordelia. I was so worried about you. And tell me: have you informed the King about what's happened to you?

He asked, showing her a chair[/quote]

No i have not spoken to my father or no one else knows off the attack apart from my Aunty Mary. taking the seat that Royce as shown me i have been worried about you as well i feared you left on my count, but am please to have you here feeling myself blush
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 12:05 am

Jonathan Atmoor wrote:
Lady Guinevre! Now everything seems clear. We have met in my hometown, Birmingham, haven't we?
Asked and took a sip of his wine.
May I ask what brings you here, my lady?
Smiled warmly.

Yes we have i remember now, well i was at court on business, and i missed this place thought it was time i come back for a while.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:21 pm

Royce Westmoreland

He asked, showing her a chair

No i have not spoken to my father or no one else knows off the attack apart from my Aunty Mary. taking the seat that Royce as shown me i have been worried about you as well i feared you left on my count, but am please to have you here feeling myself blush [/quote]

Royce nodded and sat next to her. He poured her a goblet of wine

It has been a very bad experience. You must be still scared. But thank God...I saved you. Those criminals will be sent in the Tower...you'll see!

He added with angry voice. Then turned to her and tried to smile
Back to top Go down
Juan Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Juan Garcia

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 5:23 pm

Oh I see. You probably like travelling, don't you, my lady?
Smiled and took a sip of his wine.
If we talk about me... I came here because I am looking for my sister who had... simply run away from my hometown.
He shrugged slightly and sighed.
But I like this place and I suppose I will stay here much longer that I have planned before.
Back to top Go down
Henry Percy
6th Earl of Northumberland
Henry Percy

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:05 am

I enter the Great Hall. Music and laughter echo through the hall and the candles in the gold and silver candlestick holders give the hall an intimate atmosphere.

I smile as I see couples dancing together, friends conversing with one another and new relationships being formed...

I wear the prettiest dress I own...I hope I may meet with someone tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:27 pm

Royce Westmoreland

It has been a very bad experience. You must be still scared. But thank God...I saved you. Those criminals will be sent in the Tower...you'll see!

I have not left the palace yet i am still very scared where ever i go i always look over my shoulder twice. I hate to think what would happen if you had not come along. I owe you my life if there is any way i can pay you back i will.

Please try to calm down my lord it will not do you well to be angry with these men.
smiles and takes the wine to drink some
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:32 pm

Jonathan Atmoor wrote:
Oh I see. You probably like travelling, don't you, my lady?
Smiled and took a sip of his wine.
If we talk about me... I came here because I am looking for my sister who had... simply run away from my hometown.
He shrugged slightly and sighed.
But I like this place and I suppose I will stay here much longer that I have planned before.

I do actually like travelling i do not get time to much off it with running my own place in Cornwall,

smiling

Have you found your sister of yet? I also have a sister but she is not yet at court. Well am glad you are staying for the moment i would like to get to know you. If that is all right by you
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 6:31 pm

Royce Westmoreland

I have not left the palace yet i am still very scared where ever i go i always look over my shoulder twice. I hate to think what would happen if you had not come along. I owe you my life if there is any way i can pay you back i will.

Please try to calm down my lord it will not do you well to be angry with these men.
smiles and takes the wine to drink some

Royce smiled and turned to her, shooking his head

Oh...there is nothing you should do, my lady. I did nothing special, after all. Whoever in my shoes would have done the same. How could I leave you there?

He asked with warm voice. Then he touched softly her hand
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:17 pm

many people perhaps would have left me there after all i am not important like rest of my family as Royce touches my hand i slightly blush place my other hand over the top
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 5:58 pm

Royce smiled and looked at her

I think anyone would have let you there, Cordelia. No matter what's your rank. A young lady's life is very precious...

He added almost whispering. Then kissed softly her hand
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:20 pm

smiles as he kissed my hand wrapping my fingers tight around his why did you leave so soon?
Back to top Go down
Juan Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Juan Garcia

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:44 pm

Luckily, I have a brother who helps my father taking care of everything, so I have time to myself quite often.
Added; then he was asked about his sister.
No, unfortunately I haven't found her yet... She is still very young and unresponsible so I hope to find her as fast as I can. She was supposed to be her but... I can't see her anywhere.
He scouted around and got back with his gaze to his new friend.
How about your sister, lady Guinevere? Is she going to come here?
Asked after she mentioned her sister.
I am also willing to get to know you, so this is absolutely right for me.
Nodded kindly with his head and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:52 pm

smiles as he kissed my hand wrapping my fingers tight around his why did you leave so soon?

Royce sighed and looked around

Well...I did my duty, my lady. I accompained you at Palace. Then I thought you needed to stay alone for a while. But I told your lady to take care of you, while you were sleeping. It's time to forget what's happened...

He added smiling, squeezing her hand
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 10:41 pm

Yes you right i should forget i know it be hard but am sure with your help i can smiling and interlocking my fingers with yours
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 10:53 pm

Jonathan Atmoor wrote:
Luckily, I have a brother who helps my father taking care of everything, so I have time to myself quite often.
Added; then he was asked about his sister.
No, unfortunately I haven't found her yet... She is still very young and unresponsible so I hope to find her as fast as I can. She was supposed to be her but... I can't see her anywhere.
He scouted around and got back with his gaze to his new friend.
How about your sister, lady Guinevere? Is she going to come here?
Asked after she mentioned her sister.
I am also willing to get to know you, so this is absolutely right for me.
Nodded kindly with his head and smiled.

smiles,

i dont believe i met your brother. Well i shall help you find her its the very least i can do. takes a sip of wine

My sister i do not know of yet i have not heard from her lately.

smiles as listen to what he says

Well i will look forward to it
Back to top Go down
Juan Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Juan Garcia

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 9:42 am

Thank you for your offer, my lady. I appreciate this. Her name is Anabelle and she's very young... If you ever saw such a young girl who takes after me, I would be grateful if you apprised me.
Smiled kindly and nodded.
Then tell me something about yourself. Do you have any hobbies?
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:17 pm

Yes you right i should forget i know it be hard but am sure with your help i can smiling and interlocking my fingers with yours

Royce looked at their hands and raised his eyes to her

I'm sure you can. You're a strong girl, Cordelia...

He said whispering, looking at her face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 2:10 pm

yes i suppose i am strong perhaps i take after my father lost in your eyes feeling myself blush quickley letting go off your hand i am sorry i should never down that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 2:14 pm

Jonathan Atmoor wrote:
Thank you for your offer, my lady. I appreciate this. Her name is Anabelle and she's very young... If you ever saw such a young girl who takes after me, I would be grateful if you apprised me.
Smiled kindly and nodded.
Then tell me something about yourself. Do you have any hobbies?

smiles, i will let you know i shall pass it on to my ladies who work for me and see if the know anything. am sure she is very pretty if she takes after you, i like horse riding and hunting what about you sir.
Back to top Go down
Juan Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Juan Garcia

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:14 pm

He smiled proudly.
Oh yes, I am very handsome indeed.
Raised his eyebrows and chuckled quietly.
I suppose it was a compliement. Thank you, lady Le Fay. It was very nice to hear this. If we are telling so kind things to each other, I must admit, you look very beautiful in this dress. I will also add that you are simply a beautiful woman, but it probably doesn't sound originally, as this is obvious there are many men who adore your beauty.
Smiled warmly. She has just said she likes hunting... He glanced at her with astonishment.
Are you serious now, my lady? Hunting? I have always been convinced it was the activity intended for men, but now it seems I was wrong and I am of course impressed!
Nodded and shrugged slightly.
I also like hunting. Horse riding... It has been my biggest passion recently! And I also like travelling.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 7:58 pm

yes i suppose i am strong perhaps i take after my father lost in your eyes feeling myself blush quickley letting go off your hand i am sorry i should never down that

Royce smiled and shook his head

Oh...you've nothing to apologize about, Cordelia. Would you like to dance?

He asked smiling, glancing at dancefloor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great Hall
Page 7 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next