The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

The Great Hall

Go down 
+27
Lilliana Monroe
Katerina Anechka
Niklaus Petrovin
Charles Brandon
Catherine Willoughby
Madeline Bouvier
Gabriel Murphy
Thomas Craven
Anna Stafford
Mary Rose Tudor
Henry Percy
Edward Craven
Noelle Hoffman
Royce Westmoreland
Diane de Poitiers
Thomas Seymour
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Isabel Leigh
Elizabeth Seymour
Juan Garcia
Henry VIII of England
Margaret of Austria
Mary Boleyn
George Boleyn
Nan Saville
Emilie De Fontanay
Anne Boleyn
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Noelle Hoffman
Countess of Sussex
Noelle Hoffman

The Great Hall - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 4:09 am

Royce Westmoreland wrote:
Royce came back to court after a while. He had some matters to solve in Scotland. He missed King James. But he also missed english court. Once entered in the hall, he saw many people dancing and laughing. They ignored him. He took a breath and walked along hall slowly. A servant brought him some wine. Then he reached windowside and kept on sipping his wine silently, looking around
Noelle looked around, and stared. She was like a wide eyed deer. Lost in a large crowd of people. She felt a little scared, because it had been nearly three months since she ahd left Scotland.

Noelle held her goblet tightly, and walked past the windowsill.

And tripped and her glass fell from her hands.

Last edited by Noelle Hoffman on Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 5:43 pm

Royce came back to court after a while. He had some matters to solve in Scotland. He missed King James. But he also missed english court. Once entered in the hall, he saw many people dancing and laughing. They ignored him. He took a breath and walked along hall slowly. A servant brought him some wine. Then he reached windowside and kept on sipping his wine silently, looking around

Seeing Royce knowing i owe him my life i go to speak to him, but seeing another lady approach him i back off goes and find a table, hoping i can speak to him.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 8:14 pm

Royce was sipping thoughtfully his wine. Suddenly he noticed someone among the crowd. He recognized Cordelia and smiled, surprised. He hadn't seen her since he rescued her and saved her life

Cordelia! I'm here...can you see me?

He called her loudly
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 8:46 pm

I entered the hall and smiled at the dancing couples, the laughing people and the few drunks. I happily take a goblet of wine as a servant offers me some. I carefully slip past the dancers and stand by the window- as a cool breeze blows through the drafty window.

Quote :
Noelle looked around, and stared. She was like a wide eyed deer. Lost in a large crowd of people. She felt a little scared, because it had been nearly three months since she ahd left Scotland.

As he saw a woman trip and drop her goblet he rushed over, placing his on the goblet as he did.
He took her hand and looked into her eyes,"My Lady are you alright?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 9:36 pm

hearing my name being called knowing its Royce i get up taking my drink walk towarda him and curtsy, i saw you but you look like you were thinking i did not want to disturb you
Back to top Go down
Noelle Hoffman
Countess of Sussex
Noelle Hoffman

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 11:30 pm

Edward Craven wrote:
I entered the hall and smiled at the dancing couples, the laughing people and the few drunks. I happily take a goblet of wine as a servant offers me some. I carefully slip past the dancers and stand by the window- as a cool breeze blows through the drafty window.

Quote :

As he saw a woman trip and drop her goblet he rushed over, placing his on the goblet as he did.
He took her hand and looked into her eyes,"My Lady are you alright?"
Noelle looked up as an incredibly handsome man had helped her up. "I'm fine now, mi' lord. I tend to not watch where I'm walking," she replied to him wiping the dirt off of her skirt.

"I am Noelle Hoffman, 2nd Countess of Norbury," she said curtsying.

Last edited by Noelle Hoffman on Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 8:24 am

He smiled charmingly as she spoke without loosing eye contact, is such beauty possible?

He gently helped her rise to her feet,"I am Edward Craven Count of Wiltshire,"he said in a husky tone, overwhelmed by her mysterious and beautiful eyes...

Last edited by Edward Craven on Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 3:23 pm

I smile as I clap along with the other dancers as the dance finishes. I look around and then turn to Thomas when I hear him speak.

I smile looking at his eyes, we then walk away together from the centre of the floor.

"…Well I have no real story, my lord. I was brought up in Wiltshire in Wardour Castle with my brother. I am afraid that I have no real knowledge of the world beyond my home…"

I sigh a little and then look up,"What of you, tell me about yourself?"

Last edited by Elizabeth Craven on Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 7:04 pm

Cordelia Rose Tudor wrote:
hearing my name being called knowing its Royce i get up taking my drink walk towarda him and curtsy, i saw you but you look like you were thinking i did not want to disturb you

Royce reached finally Cordelia, when he noticed a noise behind him. A young lady made fall a glass from her hand. He was going to help her, but a gentleman reached her quickly before him. Then turned to Cordelia again and smiled

My lady...I was wondering where you were. How are you?

He asked with a charming smile on his face
Back to top Go down
Noelle Hoffman
Countess of Sussex
Noelle Hoffman

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 8:05 pm

Edward Craven wrote:
He smiled charmingly as she spoke without loosing eye contact, is such beauty possible?

He gently helped her rise to her feet,"I am Edward Craven Count of Wiltshire,"he said in a husky tone, overwhelmed by her eyes...
Noelle grinned a little. She could not help but, feel a little nervous as he kept staring at her. Noelle was always the type to become easily nervous. 'What do I have something in my teeth? Am I a mess,' she thought to herself.

"It is a pleasure to meet you," Noelle replied to him.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 8:52 pm

He smiled,"...And you, my lady."

He looked down at their intertwined hands and then looked up,"I hope you can forgive my impetuosity..."

He heard clapping behind them and turned round to see that the dance that was going on when he entered the hal had finished and a new one was starting.

He looked warmly back at her,"May I kiss your hand?"
Back to top Go down
Noelle Hoffman
Countess of Sussex
Noelle Hoffman

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:23 pm

Noelle smiled widely, and looked at him. She could feel her heart beating a mile a minute. What was going on with her? Was she actually actually falling for this man? What was it about him that made her feel like this? Noelle had to find out. "Yes you may kiss my hand," she said to him.

Last edited by Noelle Hoffman on Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:34 pm

walking around the hall stoppng at a gentleman who i know smile and curtsy. good eve Master how are you?
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 2:07 pm

He gently took her hand after her consent and pressed his moist lips against her delicate hand. He then looked up and smiled-admiring her beauty. Words could not describe what he felt with her-many beautiful women reside in court but this woman is different. She seemed to sparkled and glowed-like an angel...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

He heard music as a new dance was beginning,"Would you like to dance, my lady?"
Back to top Go down
Noelle Hoffman
Countess of Sussex
Noelle Hoffman

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 9:17 pm

She blushed as he kept staring at her. Noelle looked at him, and began to stammer. She said to him," I have not-t-t-t-t danced in such a long time. I think I have forgotten. So, you will have to be my guide."
Back to top Go down
Juan Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Juan Garcia

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 9:30 pm

He eventually approached lady Guinevere as the feeling they have once met couldn't go out of his mind. He bowed and looked at her with curiosity in his eyes.
My lady... I hope I am not disturbing? Haven't we met before?
Asked with a warm smile at his face.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
1st Baron Seymour of Sudeley
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 4:40 am

Elizabeth Craven wrote:
I smile as I clap along with the other dancers as the dance finishes. I look around and then turn to Thomas when I hear him speak.

I smile looking at his eyes, we then walk away together from the centre of the floor.

"…Well I have no real story, my lord. I was brought up in Wiltshire in Wardour Castle with my brother. I am afraid that I have no real knowledge of the world beyond my home…"

I sigh a little and then look up,"What of you, tell me about yourself?"

I listen intently as she speaks. "Wiltshire is a beautiful place." I then place my goblet on the window sill. "My lady please don't so modest, i'm sure you have lots of skills. If you want I could show you around the palace grounds."
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 7:16 pm

I blush a little and smile,"I would enjoy that, my lord."
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 9:58 pm

Edward took her hand and led her to the centre of the floor,"It would be my pleasure,"he whispered softly and took her other hand, as he led her to the floor,"...And my honour," he continued as he was gently guiding her to their place. He smiled warmly, overwhelmed by her modesty and beauty.

As strings are plucked and horns are blown, beautiful music began echoing through the whole hall. According with the dance Edward bowed respectfully.

He recognised the tune and knew the steps well. He circled her, smiling-as did the other men with their partners. He then took two steps back and one forward with his hands clasped behind his back. He continued his steps, carefully placing his feet in the correct position, effortlessly dancing in time with the magical music. He was captivated by her.

He then he nodded encouragingly, as the women began their steps. He stood tall fascinated by her, wishing to be closer to her...

Back to top Go down
Noelle Hoffman
Countess of Sussex
Noelle Hoffman

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:29 am

Edward Craven wrote:
Edward took her hand and led her to the centre of the floor,"It would be my pleasure,"he whispered softly and took her other hand, as he led her to the floor,"...And my honour," he continued as he was gently guiding her to their place. He smiled warmly, overwhelmed by her modesty and beauty.

As strings are plucked and horns are blown, beautiful music began echoing through the whole hall. According with the dance Edward bowed respectfully.

He recognised the tune and knew the steps well. He circled her, smiling-as did the other men with their partners. He then took two steps back and one forward with his hands clasped behind his back. He continued his steps, carefully placing his feet in the correct position, effortlessly dancing in time with the magical music. He was captivated by her.

He then he nodded encouragingly, as the women began their steps. He stood tall fascinated by her, wishing to be closer to her...

Noelle smiled happily as their hands intertwined. She never felt like the before. Francis had never treated her with such kindness, and King James had kept their affair a secret. But, now Lord Craven had swooped her off of her feet. Noelle listened to the music, and grinned. Had she fallen for his man so quickly? Who knew. But, for now she was enjoying being next to him.

"I thank you, mi' lord for helping me," she said as she danced along to the music.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:49 am

The dance eventually finished. He smiled and clapped as did the other dancers.

He took her hand, kissed it and bowed,"If you will excuse me, I have something I must see to."

Last edited by Edward Craven on Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 4:22 pm

Jonathan wrote:
He eventually approached lady Guinevere as the feeling they have once met couldn't go out of his mind. He bowed and looked at her with curiosity in his eyes.
My lady... I hope I am not disturbing? Haven't we met before?
Asked with a warm smile at his face.

smiles and curtsy as the gentlemen approaches me no sir you are not i do believe we have met before but i do not know where smiles sweetly
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
1st Baron Seymour of Sudeley
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 8:14 pm

Elizabeth Craven wrote:
I blush a little and smile,"I would enjoy that, my lord."

I take her hand in mine and lead her out the the royal gardens.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 11:43 am

Royce reached finally Cordelia, when he noticed a noise behind him. A young lady made fall a glass from her hand. He was going to help her, but a gentleman reached her quickly before him. Then turned to Cordelia again and smiled

My lady...I was wondering where you were. How are you?

He asked with a charming smile on his face

I am well now i am scared to leave the palace these day. I have missed you i wondered where you got to.
Back to top Go down
Juan Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Juan Garcia

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 4:27 pm

Yes, indeed, I also do not remember.
Smiled confused.
Would you mind reminding your name? My name is Jonathan Atmoor. It is nice to see you again though.
Bowed with his head slighly and smiled again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great Hall
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next